• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. kingbuttmunch

How do you put in the code for the radio? Where would this code be?

All sorted now ta. Luckly found the code tucked away on a card.
  2. kingbuttmunch

How do you put in the code for the radio? Where would this code be?

As the title says, I need to find the code for the car radio and need to know how to put it in? :confused: :confused:
  3. kingbuttmunch

Want something quiet, and cheap !

Won't this be restrictive?:confused:
  4. kingbuttmunch

Timing/Cam Belt or Chain?

How much would that cost?
  5. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

Cheers for all the help guys
  6. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

I went to the one near brent cross last time and had a few problems so I was unsure about taking it to main dealers after that but if people are being rcomended that can't be too bad. How much would this service cost? Tomorrow at 10 sounds good
  7. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

(Its 12500 mile service schedule as well so should be 62500 mile service) My service book starts at 12,000 and 12 months/ 24,000 and 36 months/ 36,000 and 36 months/ 48,000 and 48 months and 60,000 and 60 months. Is that not right then? Ok so the distance to the Honda isn't as far as the...
  8. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

It just sem like such a long drive for just a service :rolleyes:
  9. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

Can any garage do this task?
  10. kingbuttmunch

Servicing North London

Where can I go to get my car servied well? It will be the 60,000 mile/ 60 month service. I have given up taking it to Honda as they where rubbish when I went last and i swear they charge too much. I am lazy so don't want to go too far, could any garage do it as its the small one?
  11. kingbuttmunch

Another K Pro vs. Reflash thread!

I think I may go for the k100, there is no way I will ever tinker with the map myself. I don't have a lap top ether.
  12. kingbuttmunch

Lean

That would prob be easiest
  13. kingbuttmunch

where to go?

So what is there to do around there for the day while waiting?
  14. kingbuttmunch

Lean

Just I would need the time and funds to get the Kpro
  15. kingbuttmunch

Lean

I currently have AEM induction kit and I am looking to buy a manifold and exhaust. Would I need to get a Kpro to as it would run lean with all these mods on?
  16. kingbuttmunch

where to go?

Would they need to keep the car for any length of time? As it would be a pain in the bum to get to and from
  17. kingbuttmunch

where to go?

It doesn't look it on the multi map Also can anywhere with an rolling road set it up or does it need specific no how?
  18. kingbuttmunch

where to go?

Just wondering if there was anywhere around north london that can tune your car and fit Kpros other than CPL? Its a bit to far away for me to drive :confused:
  19. kingbuttmunch

B pipe

When changing your exhaust set up would you need to change the B pipe? would it make a difference?
  20. kingbuttmunch

49000 miles

Well I got my car serviced at the hendon honda, I had to wait 4 hours as hey booked too many cars and when i got home i reallised they hadn't stamped my service book so i have to send it to them now. Pain
  21. kingbuttmunch

confused... Yes

I just went on the confused website to see about my car insurence renewal. Usually i will get at least one quote cheaper than the one the year before but I didin't get one this time. I have never had and accident so i have no idea my my qoutes have gone up.
  22. kingbuttmunch

49000 miles

I would go to the one in enfiled but I heard bad things about them. Surely all Alan Days charge the same price?
  23. kingbuttmunch

49000 miles

Is there anywhere clsoer to Barnet? North London way?
  24. kingbuttmunch

49000 miles

Doe that matter when selling it on? I can't than clain a Full Honda service history. Does that really matter?
  25. kingbuttmunch

49000 miles

I was qouted £310 by Allen Day in Hendon as it is the big service. Is there anywhere cheaper where I can get the honda stamp?
  26. kingbuttmunch

49000 miles

oh, my service book say 12,000 24,000 36,000 48,000. I have only got to 43,000 but it has been a while from the last service
  27. kingbuttmunch

How much?

Not too sure where to ask this thread, but i was just curious for how much i could sell my 2002 ctr alloys for. They are curbed and are starting to bubble. The tyre are still legal bridgestone but bearly. I know its not great but they are great for a refurb. I would have photos but the alloys...
  28. kingbuttmunch

New alloy wheel trouble

No new nuts, and all sorted now. just need some locking wheel nuts that will fit.
  29. kingbuttmunch

New alloy wheel trouble

Just tried to put my new Rota sub zero alloys on and the wheel brace keeps rubbing on the alloy wheel as i try to do the nuts up. It seem as if there is not enough space to fit the wheel brace on. Is it that the honda wheel brace is just too wide?
  30. kingbuttmunch

Surprise surprise

Its odd I am not sure why. It can only be to do with the rain as the only times it has cut out is when it is teaming down
  31. kingbuttmunch

Surprise surprise

Had to drive home in this awful weather and my car cuts out. It happened one time previous to this when it was also teeming with rain. I had just changed the induction kit to a AEM CAI before it started to do it.
  32. kingbuttmunch

Plastic rings

sweet not too sure whether to do them now or tommorrow night
  33. kingbuttmunch

Plastic rings

so you put them on just before the wheel goes on?
  34. kingbuttmunch

feel the pressure

Likewise I run lower pressures too, especially in winter. Parada's are still crap in the wet. Great in the dry... They are better in the wet than bridgestones arn't they?
  35. kingbuttmunch

Plastic rings

I am not sure if you guys can help me. I got some 18" alloys on tuesday, they came with wheel nuts and 4 black plastic rings. Does anyone konw what these rings are for? I would take a pick but the camera died and there are no batts in the house. :(
  36. kingbuttmunch

Parada Spec 2's

Look upsidedown at the tyre, it doesn't look symetrical. It looks like its needs a left and right
  37. kingbuttmunch

feel the pressure

I have toyo with my new 18"s but just wondering what to try. Just thought it may make a difference. I suppose I should just try and see
  38. kingbuttmunch

feel the pressure

I know that the tyre pressure in 17" wheel should be 32 at the front and 30 at the back but what about 18"s is it any different?
  39. kingbuttmunch

A bit of maths...

dosen't mean the NSX in the the clip?
  40. kingbuttmunch

49000 miles

Sorry guys and girls i am sure someone has already asked this but i am wondering how much it will cost normaly to do the 49000 mile service.
  41. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

cheers they look nice.
  42. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

Got a pic so i can see how they look please
  43. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

What is a civics pcd offset? Do you have to ring to add tyres as there doesn't seem to be that option on the website
  44. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

After all this i think i will by these, I will buy them in matt black or maybe this gun metal. They are £1000 fitted with Yoko Parada tyres
  45. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

It is still a little cheaper with tyres and alloys as a deal. I will also pick them up to save a bit. R tec don't sell rota wheels which is a shame
  46. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

I am getting them top gear. They seem the cheapest
  47. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

I wish I was any good at photo shop :oops:
  48. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

So thats two for sub zero
  49. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

I really don't know :noseblow:
  50. kingbuttmunch

which to buy?

I really don't know which of these to get? It is ether the 17's which i like the most and are cheapest or 18's which look nicer under the arches? Which would you guys get? These I really like but only come in 17's but that also makes them cheaper These I like to and come in 18 they are...
  51. kingbuttmunch

Will it fit?

I am looking at some alloys on abay will they fit? 5X114.3 ET40 7.5 J X 18"
  52. kingbuttmunch

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

Just looked at the toyos and they are about £92 ish, just looked again it now says £79
  53. kingbuttmunch

What to do?

Just thinking on where to stand the car, not a fan of leaving my car on stands on the road
  54. kingbuttmunch

What to do?

Not to sure what to do with my wheels, one choice is to buy new alloys and tyres but a bit expensive. Another is to buy the tyres and take the tyres alloys to be resprayed and put on all together, the problem is i have a car sitting around with no wheels for the day and night and have to find 4...
  55. kingbuttmunch

been doing some more wheels

Or XR2i alloys
  56. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

Only a little damp in the filter. Went for a drive today went fine and sounded great
  57. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

you never know
  58. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

I took it all apart and there is no water in the pipe or throttle body. The filter was a bit damp but that is now dried up. I will take it for a test drive in a minute
  59. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

you mean check for water? what if there is?
  60. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

There is only so much that can be wrong with the kit.
  61. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

everything is in order. All the pipes were conneted. The sensor is a little loose.
  62. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

It def happened and it was whaming it down. It has stoppped now so i ashume that it was the problem, i can't think of any other reason
  63. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

RPM
  64. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

I will check tommorrow if still wet i will but it in the airing cupboard :D
  65. kingbuttmunch

The unmentionable

I was out at a meet tonight with my newly fitted aem c1 induction kit. As i was driving it stopped vtecing and wouldn't pull over 5000. I ashume it had too much rain on it as when it calmed down it got better. I have noticed a noise change, when it vtecs at 6000 it sounds like i have angered a...
  66. kingbuttmunch

Which one?

Will just go for a cat-back then, Just want a second hand decent one
  67. kingbuttmunch

Which one?

Whats the b pipe? Can you use a sports-cat or de-cat and still pass the MoT?
  68. kingbuttmunch

Which one?

I am thinking of getting a second hand cat back exhaust as I have already got an AEM CAI induction kit. What exhaust should I look for to get a good performance so i don't need to get another at a later date.
  69. kingbuttmunch

How much?

Cool. I hope to get the part tommorrow and give it a try
  70. kingbuttmunch

How much?

Cheers for the help. Do the catches for the arch just pop out with a screw driver?
  71. kingbuttmunch

How much?

Cheers for that. So the pipe doesn't go staright through just, a bit of the elbow of the pipe gets in the way
  72. kingbuttmunch

How much?

Cheers, my camera batts are flat to
  73. kingbuttmunch

Saggy fascia

I see, I don't have the bottom part anymore. I would have to get a 2nd hand one
  74. kingbuttmunch

Saggy fascia

where would the Cd player go?
  75. kingbuttmunch

How much?

Cool. So you need a hole the size of the pipe. Anyone have a pic?
  76. kingbuttmunch

Saggy fascia

I have a fascia addaptor for my alpine head unit but it is sagging. It doesn't seem to be the weight of the head unit. How could i stop it?
  77. kingbuttmunch

How much?

A fist? My fist is fairly big. What would you us to cut it?
  78. kingbuttmunch

How much?

How much do you need to cut out of the wheel acrh to fit the AEM C1 induction kit. Is it a full hole? or just a chunk?
  79. kingbuttmunch

Where to get your wheels refurbished

I want to get my alloys refurbed and painted. Has anyone ever used KO Alloy refurb i Cheshunt? Just wondering if they are any good. Also how much would it cost roughly to fix curbing and spary alloys mat black?
  80. kingbuttmunch

What colour would you choose?

nice, I thought abotu dark bronze to
  81. kingbuttmunch

I would have got one but i am at my mum and dads on holdiay in devon and have no contact with my pics on my comp
  82. kingbuttmunch

Thats why i asked if anyone was any good with photoshop :P
  83. kingbuttmunch

Ok i see sorry. Really want to get it done. White i feel doesn't suit a silver car
  84. kingbuttmunch

full gloss black looks shiny, I want flat matt black
  85. kingbuttmunch

Is there anyway if getting them matt black and them being protected? Could any wheel referb place do this?
  86. kingbuttmunch

We have to do waht we have to do Green sounds good to :smt030 :smt033. Black just looks like the tyres a bit boring :smt015 black and chrome lip i like. Maybe with black inserts
  87. kingbuttmunch

Yeh somthing like that. Is anyone good with photo shop to see what type R alloys look like in these colours?
  88. kingbuttmunch

I was thinking orange?
  89. kingbuttmunch

I have a silver ctr and i am thinking of getting my alloys sparyed as they are starting to bubble. What colours do you guys think? I fancy something a little different so not gun metal grey. :?:
  90. kingbuttmunch

Arrgghh! Damn Kids!!!! :smt013

Its the problem with the summer holidays, they have too much time to be trouble for everyone :smt070 :smt071 :smt068 :smt067
  91. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

Its not my engine. Just got it off the net mine is black
  92. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

All sorted now. Cheers guys :D/
  93. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

I am a bit slow. You fill the rad bit to the top and then add to the reserve tank
  94. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

thought you put put the antifreeze straight into the rad :oops:
  95. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

what about the right one?
  96. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

The one on the left
  97. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

Well that handy. The red one puzzles me though. My friend thinks it is maybe where you put washer jet fluid for the back. but it seem to lead ot the rad
  98. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

Cool what about the red arrow?
  99. kingbuttmunch

Bolt problem

When putting oil in my car this morning i noticed that on of the bolt from the header where the yellow arrow is pointing is missing. Should i be panicing? also what is the point of the thing the red arrow is pointing to it seems to lead in to the rad but there is already a opening of that...
Back