• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

haha i bet they have seeing that youre on here all day :p
i dont fancy doing that, mainly due to an ex gf fail and her friends who hate me, so basically if you find me, the only option you have is to add me, although i add every even though i dont know them haha got to give everyone a chance

my mate was very lucky and bought his second hand for £550. it did'ent even look used when we picked it up!

DSC00066.jpg

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

No0o0o haha, only just noticed this thread, I thought purple H's would be original :p I had a contact locally try and make some up but they came out shocking so was gonna search again for some when my wheels are refurbed, thought it would be a new one! haha :(

Car looks awsome buddy, just the kinda look I was heading for with my cosmic too

@jd26, yeah, sorry about that but seems I beat everyone to it ;)

@JDM, thanks for the pics, I am liking them very much :D and if that is second hand condition that's fantastic!

@Danga, it's not my fault that I'm on here all day, if people actually came in to buy things then I'd be doing more work and less internet browsing ;) that's my excuse anyway, I'm not one for occupying myself dusting shelves lol
In terms of the facebook thing, I never add strangers as I guess I take it to the word and don't add people I don't know :? but with that in mind, is your name Peter Woodhead? As my memory is pants and know we've discussed names but I've forgotten as I refer to you as Danga hehe

dont mean to butt in here but isnt that toda exhaust meant to have a toda stamp on it? and with the toda its only the pipe thats blue?
check this out http://www.motorworldhype.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/hon_s2000exhaust_b.jpg i think your mate may have been ripped off
nah my names not peter lol sorry i havent been on facebook but i will be at like half four when i get in and my pics a silver CTR lol Dangamoss :lol: god im sad.
i used to love working in retail, i never dusted shelves either, i just abused the equipment like you lol i worked in a sports shop so thats a £60 football ive just booted into the wall? yup! lol

Ah, well the reason it doesn't have a Toda stamp is because those pics are of the J's 60RS system for the EK civic :)
Ah ok, well if that Peter isn't you, I ponder who he is :? lol I'll send a message to find out lmao
And yeh, abusing the equipment is fun, especially if a new game comes out or if we bring our own in we can just play the PS3 all day :D yup, that's right, I'm getting paid to do something I'd happily be doing for free at home :p haha

hahahahaha omg im such an imbecile, i thought i was being really clever and informative and its not even a bloody toda :lol: :lol:
a lot of the time people add me and we have like 40 mutual friends, i add them and havent ever spoke to them in person or on facebook, im like whats the point in adding me, although my friends have reached over 600 so cant complain lol makes me look popular. (please note, the majority of my friends list i do know)
you gota good job there mate, i allways said if that all:sports hadnt gone into liquidation i would still be there, never had so much fun working anywhere else. i suppose you have a PS3 then? im an xbox boy, although ive allways had sony stuff, mp3's, stereos, mobiles PS one, PS2 and PSP

I do indeed have a PS3, pre-ordered the original 60gb one for release day, £500 without a game, just the machine! lol but then I did the same with the original Playstation back in the day, set me back £550 IIRC... Oh well hehe
And yeh, I know some people that are well into 4 figure friends lists :? I just don't get it, they meet people on a night out, save their names in their phone and then add them when they get home and then never talk to them again :? losers IMO lol

haha yeah i have many friends like that, when i get in and do go on it (why you havent been added yet lol) i will do a screen grab montage of some of my friends who blatently dont know 4000 people lol.
oh dear, :lol: how crap, i mean you knew it would go down in price but you still forked out lol go you! ive allways been the last to get things (only got the 360 last year), and my PSP was £150 with games and bag and stuff which was alot cheaper than when it got released.
you seen the PS3 slim (well obviously you work for sony) but anywhoo, PS and xbox are having a stupid price war which is crap for people like us who have already got the consoles.

It is pretty crap, because I've always liked the idea that if you wanted the better machine that you should have to pay a bit more for it, but then with bluray drives becoming ever cheaper to produce it was inevitable that PS3's would get to the price of an Xbox, but obviously they've retaliated with dropping the price of their Elite to £200 to undermine Sony's efforts :? but I have a feeling that I've read somewhere that the Xbox consoles themselves barely break even due to sooo many of them going wrong so all the profit comes from the game sales, which I guess to an extent is the same with Sony now..
I've never really been bitten by the hand held gaming thing, I never even wanted a Gameboy when I was a kid, always preferred a console, but thinking back I really wish I had kept my original SNES as I miss it :( lol

omg you had a SNES, mario kart FTW lol. i still have my old sega mega drive 32bit console and the one with the red buttons, hell thinking about it i still have a game gear (hand held sega), gameboy colour, gameboy advance, atari, PSP, PS, PS2 and Xbox360 lol
yeah the thing is, blueray dvds are like £20+ and normal dvds are £3 (hmv online bargains lol) and with a decent dvd player/360 i get digital upscaling anyway so i have never wanted to venture into blueray just yet.
for online gaming (eventhough it costs) and game wise i think the 360 wins, but the PS3 is allways going to be better with the software and stuff, i have a 20gb HD and the PS3 is 60gb standard so goes to show dont it

Agreeing with Captain, even though upscaling is good, Bluray p's on it easily :) and yes Bluray are expensive in the shops, but HMV online sell them from £6.99 and quite often do 2 for £20 / 2 for £25 deals :) but I get all my Bluray and PS3 games from my sister's boyfriend because he works for HMV and gets 30% discount ;)
And I think the console you're thinking of is the "Master System", with 'Alex Kidd' built in..? ;) old school consoles rock! I might buy them all again just for nostalgia lol

hahahahahaha omg alex the kid, i may have to bust them out one night.

sorry, didnt realise blueray was that cheap, only noticed when i was in tesco they were charging like £20+ thought it was the going rate.
oh yeah dont get me wrong, i do agree that full HD is amazing (sky sports HD FTW) but the agro of spending loads of money on the player in the first place and then waiting for the blueray to load and then having to download updates from the internet when it dont work, i could have watched a normal dvd on my hd 1080i (not p lol) and bought an air filter or some goodies for my car.....so in my mind its not worth it for me until they are cheaper.

just a thought do they play normal dvds still?

Yeh Bluray will upscale normal dvds to 1080p (or 'i' in your case) and play hi-def, and the players have got very cheap now that more people are buying them, mine set me back £1200 but we sell them for under £200 now.. Or, you could opt for the new PS3slim which is only an extra 50 quid and you get a games machine thrown in for good measure ;)

sorry captain, thats probably because i dont own one lol Blu-ray, i'll remember that cheers lol.
a couple of my mates had the will smith film where hes a superhero (hitchcock or something) when it first came out and that wouldnt play and they had to connect their unit to the internet to update the software and then it took ten mins before they were even watching the film so after that ive never really been bothered about getting one.
yeah i have been a bit tempted by the PS3 slim, but ive only had the 360 a year and the gf and my mum paid for it so i cant replace it just yet (i can if i dont value my life though)

ideally im after a home cinema thing and saw a phillips player with speakers and digital upscalling, do you do any deals on bluray home cinema where you work nymph?

We do :) but the bluray versions tend to be fairly pricey in comparison to the upscaling dvd versions. Basic dvd cinema systems start at £250 to £500, but systems with bluray start at £530 to £1,700 (however, I am happy to sort you out a decent price and then arrange for you to pick the unit up from our Maidstone branch if there's anything you like the look of ;) hehe) and it would also depend on whether you'd like 2.1 or 5.1

I would say check out www.sony.co.uk but the site doesn't have all the products listed, but feel free to browse to get an idea

Back