• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. RevMonkey

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Aye it'll be reet one way or another, hopefully with 400ish ponies , if not it'll still be rude. Sent from the Boss Droid
  2. RevMonkey

Lol enjoy it while you can , the flame spitting monster will be back soon enough , badder than ever ;) Sent from the Boss Droid
  3. RevMonkey

At least its working ! Sent from the Boss Droid
  4. RevMonkey

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Hehe thought you might like that Mr B :) Sent from the Boss Droid
  5. RevMonkey

Bye bye bad boy, hello fatboy :). Sent from the Boss Droid
  6. RevMonkey

RevMonkey's Fn2 :) Updated, Carbon wrap

And this monster of jdm scene points Sent from the Boss Droid
  7. RevMonkey

Well been a long time since I updated this. Civic is gone replaced by two ancient Japanese cars :) Wee tess daily Sent from the Boss Droid
  8. RevMonkey

Oft they've ruined it!!! Feckin killjoys sent from the boss droid
  9. RevMonkey

Doh I'm thinking of b9152, hmm I smell a future thump.... sent from the boss droid
  10. RevMonkey

B790, old road from kingussie to aviemore takes you round by the kincraig camp site along the edge of the loch ? sent from the boss droid
  11. RevMonkey

Ones a bbomb :) sent from the boss droid
  12. RevMonkey

Jamie's harnesses are the bolt in type with the mounts stitched in to the actual belt. sent from the boss droid
  13. RevMonkey

Mmmmm dem seats!!!! Looks awesome, definitely need a mini meet to discuss how epic we are ! sent from the boss droid
  14. RevMonkey

Oh yes , bags mines the pretty one again !! I'm day shift this week then away on holiday for 2 weeks. I'm needing some more mounting hardware to actually fit these but I'm happy :D sent from the boss droid
  15. RevMonkey

Thanks lads :) The first wing developed blisters daz, not sure why but it was replaced straight away. sent from the boss droid
  16. RevMonkey

Thanks John :) sent from the boss droid
  17. RevMonkey

Nightmare Jamie :( hope your stuff turned up in time! sent from the boss droid
  18. RevMonkey

So I had some issues with the CF spoiler from type r kits, they kindly made me a replacement from a new carbon/twaron hybrid material, I have the first one ever made for an fn2 :) It's awesome stuff :) Also have had seat envy recently thanks to Duncan, Andy and jimbo , so I got onto GSM and...
  19. RevMonkey

PLEASE HELP. need a b pipe for ep3 that wont scrape

Willie will sort it :) sent from the boss droid
  20. RevMonkey

CTR FN2

Nice tints too, looks good :) sent from the boss droid
  21. RevMonkey

Cf oem replacement Karl sent from the boss droid
  22. RevMonkey

Decided I didn't like my spoiler much so replaced it with a carbon fibre spoiler from type r kits . Fitment and finish are superb , really impressed. sent from the boss droid
  23. RevMonkey

:/ sent from the boss droid
  24. RevMonkey

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

at leas she'll die with her boots on ;)
  25. RevMonkey

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wn_iz8z2AGw
  26. RevMonkey

2 civic ftw :) sent from the boss droid
  27. RevMonkey

They looked at Duncan's as well lol he won too, so pleased for him Frank is a truly amazing machine sent from the boss droid
  28. RevMonkey

Few "pro" pics from japfest at knockhill on Sunday . Never had anyone take nice pics of my car before, quite surprised to have found them tbh , didn't think anyone would want to :). Had a fair few heads under my bonnet which was novel to say the least, and was wondering why these 3 guys were...
  29. RevMonkey

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Ate super blue Darren , doesn't need changing as often as motul. It's what I'm using, recommended by automek, its what he uses in his rotrex k24 franked Elise time attack car ;) sent from the boss droid
  30. RevMonkey

Yup spooners made a beautiful job of all my paintwork :) sent from the boss droid
  31. RevMonkey

Thanks John :) sent from the boss droid
  32. RevMonkey

Replacement rocker cover and k tuned coil pack cover fitted after work. sent from the boss droid
  33. RevMonkey

Noice! sent from the boss droid
  34. RevMonkey

Oh aye I forgot , got solarplexius tints on now as well sent from the boss droid
  35. RevMonkey

Goes with my shiny knob rofl sent from the boss droid
  36. RevMonkey

Seeker mate , the feels wing is £750 unpainted sent from the boss droid
  37. RevMonkey

Something with a very narrow battery jimbo ? Lol. Thanks Chris , removed the wrap a few months back it was looking pretty tired , car currently looks like this sent from the boss droid
  38. RevMonkey

mfnick's Blobeye Impreza STi

Lol language jimothy! :p and Lovely Scooby doe , love the exhaust aural sex. sent from the boss droid
  39. RevMonkey

:D I also have Cree 6k sidelights, they're really good , I also put them in as number plate and reverse lights. sent from the boss droid
  40. RevMonkey

Pretty much Chris , plug, and a cap, , removes the rubber hose from rrc to sensor, the sensor itself , and the breather hose to the intake pipe. Just an exercise in removing pointless hoses. sent from the boss droid
  41. RevMonkey

It removes that black rubber pipe on the right hand side of the first pic and the sensor it's connected to. Hence no rubber pipe in the last picture. I've got the tie I took off here, the outer edges of the drilled holes for the tie rods are 16cm apart sent from the boss droid
  42. RevMonkey

Another trip to automek yesterday for a few little jobs that were needing doing before japfest Scotland next Sunday. Mtec grooved discs and pads on the rear. Hybrid Racing fuel rail and pressure gauge K tuned idle air delete kit Polybush engine mount inserts I also added a skunk2 black...
  43. RevMonkey

Yay :). Does this mean we can be uber rude snobby dickwads to everyone now Darren :) can we can we pleeeeeeez (serious face) sent from the boss droid
  44. RevMonkey

:D sent from the boss droid
  45. RevMonkey

Karl has managed to do Glencoe and the loop though , surely that buys him some man points back jimbo? sent from the boss droid
  46. RevMonkey

Those poor poor b series , was enough to really upset my happiness, wanted to confiscate them and take them away from their abusers for rehomjng in my capacious yard :/ for a life of clean oil, much care and occasionally ragging on the back roads! There were many flavours of ball scratchers at...
  47. RevMonkey

I'm excited already :). Hondas are great but so is other stuff , and sliding around like an otter on crack appeals to me at a very deep seated level ! sent from the boss droid
  48. RevMonkey

I have similar itches mate , know exactly where your comjng from sent from the boss droid
  49. RevMonkey

Revmonkeys FN2 - Updated A bit of an update , my wheel whore tendencies have struck again. Decided I wasn't too keen on the enkeis (mostly because they hid my brakes) so after a bit of digging and a chat with speedline I bought a set of 17x7.5 Et40 speedline marmora in arctic gray. Also got a...
  50. RevMonkey

Could I make them fit? help needed.

Bolt pattern is wrong, Honda is 5x114.3 Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  51. RevMonkey

Scaring the filthy eldar and the vermin of chaos! For the EMPIRE Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  52. RevMonkey

The emperor guides my blade ...... Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  53. RevMonkey

Thorpy stupid spell correct Sent from the necronomiPhon
  54. RevMonkey

Thorny does gel badges , gers does the vinyl ones , in Civinfo traders Sent from the necronomiPhon
  55. RevMonkey

Guy on Civinfo makes them any colour you like ;) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  56. RevMonkey

Awesome :) dual shoot with the lowvo required :D Sent from the necronomiPhon
  57. RevMonkey

Look superb mate blue wheels ftw! Sent from the necronomiPhon
  58. RevMonkey

Super blue is what Andrew recommends :). It's what I have in mine, doesn't need changing as often as the motul stuff , ask him about hel lines, he hates them :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  59. RevMonkey

Nice one :). Braided lines and super blue would help lots also Sent from the necronomiPhon
  60. RevMonkey

Couple of random shots liberated from more camera adept mates :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  61. RevMonkey

Upgrades? Sent from the necronomiPhon
  62. RevMonkey

Automek are a class act, top workmanship, excellent service , amazing knowledge and brilliant prices. Won't let anyone else near my car :D. Sent from the necronomiPhon
  63. RevMonkey

I think it's wicked but I am biased lol. I'm Already plotting a further set of evo biccies but different style in another darker shade this time Sent from the necronomiPhon
  64. RevMonkey

Sorry man I didn't realise :( Sent from the necronomiPhon
  65. RevMonkey

Wheels are looking grand mate. Very nice shade :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  66. RevMonkey

Lol your making some work for yourself there Jamie :). Will be good though! Sent from the necronomiPhon
  67. RevMonkey

Meeting point for a private run Sent from the necronomiPhon
  68. RevMonkey

Awesome pic Jamie :). Was a real pleasure to meet you ;) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  69. RevMonkey

i did :) , rattle free and new stainless bung and retapped bungholio, no tp though :/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqaKi9NTzS4
  70. RevMonkey

Happy days buddy :). Details are on TT, aim to be at the meet point for 9. If you post up you can convoy down with Lavan as he's coming from your side Sent from the necronomiPhon
  71. RevMonkey

Haha on that subject you coming on Sunday?? Sent from the necronomiPhon
  72. RevMonkey

And as Colin McRae was one of wull's best customers your driving skills wil upgrade as well ;) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  73. RevMonkey

Off the back of that run svm have built 30+ customer spec r35s at an average of 80k per build . All with 5" svm branded meercat systems on :). He's also been making their turbo manis and intercooler pipes ! Sent from the necronomiPhon
  74. RevMonkey

http://youtu.be/cemzBsiznGg meercat exhaust :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  75. RevMonkey

And aye I love the new system, very restrained pootling about town. But give it the boot and it's still a bad boy meercat special , wull really has a good grasp of how to eliminate unwanted frequencies without compromising flow :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  76. RevMonkey

Was it the titanium 5" system for svm's gundam gtr, world speed record holder :) Wullie is a legend :). Alistair is a damn good fabricator in his own right now, he made my system, I called him an artiste of metal, he was v happy! Sent from the necronomiPhon
  77. RevMonkey

Thanks Darren , it's lovely , all handmade no pre assembled boxes etc Sent from the necronomiPhon
  78. RevMonkey

Automek in East Kilbride are superb, Andrew Baird is best mechanic I've ever dealt with. Sent from the necronomiPhon
  79. RevMonkey

Few little updates, new meercat custom single exit, rear gp splitter and a pair of fog scoops. Sent from the necronomiPhon
  80. RevMonkey

Nice :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  81. RevMonkey

Removed the wrap on the bonnet after work and fitted my new climair wind deflectors. Feeling the alabaster love ;) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  82. RevMonkey

Awesome results Paul :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  83. RevMonkey

Well was another long day at automek yesterday while Andrew worked his magic on my baby. My fd2 brembo caliper conversion, Goodridge braided lines, stoptech discs and brembo pads went on without a hitch, also powerflex exhaust mounts , eibach springs and camber bolts and FRS were added to the...
  84. RevMonkey

No ed , I wish it was, hence the "seeker style" when i posted it up. Trust me if it was a seeker original i'd have made a lot of noise about it. it fits and it makes me smile job done ;)
  85. RevMonkey

Aye I'm looking forward to that too. Will be a much changed car in the 2 years since it was there last :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  86. RevMonkey

Mmm can almost smell the yakitori skewers Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  87. RevMonkey

Dave the eagles are awesome! Had mine on since Xmas, superb tyres Sent from the necronomiPhon
  88. RevMonkey

That's a scary bill!!! When you move down I'll put you onto automek in eastkilbride . No more scary bills and phenomenal attention. To detail :) Sent from the necronomiPhon
  89. RevMonkey

thanks lads :) its a bit of a marmite thing, but is the first of a couple of lowish key cosmetic mods i have planned, which will be in keeping with the nature of the seeker style fin. Just keeping my eyes peeled for a second hand rear gp splitter and i have ideas for the front end but not sure...
  90. RevMonkey

New wing :). United we Stand! Divided we FALL. Vote NO on Scottish Independence
  91. RevMonkey

Hell have you really swapped the ep3 for a jazz? United we Stand! Divided we FALL. Vote NO on Scottish Independence
  92. RevMonkey

Booked in for the third for brake conversion, braided lines etc, eibachs, geo, heat shield removal, powerflex exhaust mounts. Excited ;). You'll love the f1's brilliant tyres Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  93. RevMonkey

Hehe wait til you see the calipers :D. Not seen them myself yet but should look pretty good! Sent from the NecronomiPhon
  94. RevMonkey

3/3 at automek in EK, will get springs on at same time hopefully , need to phone andy and confirm Sent from the NecronomiPhon
  95. RevMonkey

Keep an eye on Clarke Motorsport website they often sell the dba 2 piece rotors at a hefty discount ;) Sent from the NecronomiPhon
  96. RevMonkey

It's car parts day :). Stoptech s2k rotors and eibach 15mm pro kit springs landed this morning :D. Roll on the end of the month! The stoptechs are so sexy :) Sent from the NecronomiPhon
  97. RevMonkey

I got mine from them, delivered next day :) Sent from the NecronomiPhon
  98. RevMonkey

Camskill are best price by far at the moment http://www.camskill.co.uk/m54b0s16p109608/Goodyear_Tyres_Car_Goodyear_Eagle_F1_Asymmetric_2_-_225_45_R17_91Y_FP_TL_Fuel_Eff_%3A_C_Wet_Grip%3A_A_NoiseClass%3A_2_Noise%3A_69dB Sent from the NecronomiPhon
  99. RevMonkey

Eagle f1 assymetric 2s ftw Jamie! Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
  100. RevMonkey

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Sad times :/ Sent from the NecronomiPhon
Back