• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Rosco 2.0

My FN2

Was that meant to say i want to get a new exhaust and air induction kit any help would be great?
  2. Rosco 2.0

Custom bonnet bras

Calling me tacky isn't an opinion it's an insult....an opinion would have been ' I don't really like carbon vinyl as it doesn't look like the real thing' you dragged up an old thread an decided to throw an insult my way and then your surprised when I take offence?
  3. Rosco 2.0

Custom bonnet bras

Who exactly gives a fook what you think you fooking clown!
  4. Rosco 2.0

Custom bonnet bras

Not got anything better to do with your life pal?
  5. Rosco 2.0

Second Hand Induction Kits

Well the AEM wasnt bad, it certainly made a lovely growl (not as loud as the HKS though but still loud) and looks great in the engine bay, but it had a nasty flat spot at low revs! the HKS is smooth all the way through!
  6. Rosco 2.0

i got mine for £190 used off ebay......i did have to wait a while for one to turn up though! i went through an K & N Apollo and an AEM shortram while i was waiting.......the HKS piddles all over them!
  7. Rosco 2.0

HKS RSK is a winner!!
  8. Rosco 2.0

DC2 DB8 DC5 high mileage DC5

Hi all, done a little bit of window shopping and i have found this..... http://www.jrrcars.co.uk/honda-integra-type-r-16v-in-lancashire-for-sale-3225360 may go and have a look, does anyone know anything about this car? has it belonged to anyone of you guys? What do you think of the price...
  9. Rosco 2.0

Removing Carbon Wrap

What age did FN2's get the improved windshield seal? i know a few people who have wrapped their roofs to cover up the damage the older seals caused.........i think you may be ok with a 59 plate ***!
  10. Rosco 2.0

JDM CW DC5 + Cage + JRSC + Eneki = Smiles (NEW VIDEO)

Stunning, really wanting a DC5 now!
  11. Rosco 2.0

Thanks Hazz, do they suffer the same kind of shoddy paint issues the FN2 is plagued with? Stone chip every 15 secs etc..?
  12. Rosco 2.0

hi all, im considering trading the FN2 in for a DC5 early next year, but i dont want to brake the bank so i may look at higher mileage examples........what should be my main concerns when looking at DC5's on or around 100k? thanks in advance!
  13. Rosco 2.0

where to buy Fn2 seat cover ??

there a couple for sale over on the 'other forum' i think! or if your after a brand new one hendy performance or cox motor parts will probably stock them!
  14. Rosco 2.0

Is it safe to sit on the roof?

How did this end up then? shag the roof of your car?
  15. Rosco 2.0

Takeda Stage2 Sealed Air Intake System ------

i bought the AEM intake that was made for the Civic Si and it was a right pain in the ass to get on at the throttle body! For the kind of money youd spend on that you could get an HKS RSK.....in fact there is one on ebay right now!
  16. Rosco 2.0

FN2 Idle keeps changing?

it should idle at around 2k rpm for a minute or so when you first turn it on, this is the Auto choke!
  17. Rosco 2.0

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

good to hear.......still got to go back about mine.....been a busy man lately!
  18. Rosco 2.0

Is it safe to sit on the roof?

Are you actually going to let someone sit on the roof of your car? Why?
  19. Rosco 2.0

Fn2 respray from nhb to cw...

Ahh ok, I wish I worked in a body shop sometimes!
  20. Rosco 2.0

Fn2 respray from nhb to cw...

sorry for the silly question.....but why didn't you buy a champ white?
  21. Rosco 2.0

B pipe/back box fitment query.

As it's a custom cat back you have there is not likely to be an off the shelf bpipe that will fit it, you might as well take it to your local fabricator and have them build you a bpipe!
  22. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

It's Zenith insurance bud, I just used compare the market!!
  23. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Just got my car insured for the next 12 months all mods declared for £340, wahey!!
  24. Rosco 2.0

Tein S Tech Lowering Spring Kit----

I've got them on my FN2, very pleased!
  25. Rosco 2.0

Silenced sportex mid pipe

There are a fair few guys on here with the unsilenced version, I think the general opinion is they are decent but as mild steel don't expect it to last forever!
  26. Rosco 2.0

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Cheers mate....knew you'd have the answer!
  27. Rosco 2.0

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Hi all, need to replace my dipped beams, just going for standard not xenon, however Autobulbs shows up all the results for a 2008 Civic as H7 not H7R, is this correct? and if not can someone piont me in the right direction for some H7R bulbs....thanks
  28. Rosco 2.0

Newbie with an FN2 shaped house deposit (Suffolk)

Welcome, the front end on mine looks like it's been sandblasted.....one of those things you learn to accept!
  29. Rosco 2.0

Door making loud clunk noise!

Morning all, Not sure if this is a common fault but my drivers side door has started making a very loud double clunk noise when i open and close it. It's loud to the point where im concerned im damaging something Any suggestions very welcome!
  30. Rosco 2.0

Mantior's DBP FN2 GT

Very nice!
  31. Rosco 2.0

First Honda

Good to hear!
  32. Rosco 2.0

Wing mirror damage grrr...

You can buy the casings seperately on the FN2 so i dont see why it would be any different for the EP3
  33. Rosco 2.0

Hks rsk missing joint pipe??

I might be thinking of the wrong ones.....your after the long water hose that doesn't connect to the intake pipe? If you found out the correct OD/ID you could just but a length of silicon hose and cut to suit! Could have any color you like then!
  34. Rosco 2.0

Hks rsk missing joint pipe??

Samco do those hoses buddy, you can get some on eBay! Will cost you about 60 beans though!
  35. Rosco 2.0

Powder coating vs spraying

I've always been advised that powder coating is a far more durable finish!
  36. Rosco 2.0

FN2 Mat Clips

use not ust.....still having problems with editing
  37. Rosco 2.0

FN2 Mat Clips

Hi all, i have broken the clips that hold the floor mats down with my big clumsy feet in my 08 FN2, so anyone know how these work? and can i ust them in my model? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2x-Genuine-Honda-Civic-Floor-Mat-Clips-Type-R-Type-S-/261284597780?fits=Car+Make%3AHonda&hash=item3cd5c69014
  38. Rosco 2.0

FN2 Gear stick gaiter

Ebay's your friend....loads on there!
  39. Rosco 2.0

Custom bonnet bras

On the last few pages of my thread mate, click on the link at the bottom!
  40. Rosco 2.0

Custom bonnet bras

I've already had a couple of people think mine is real.....but to be fair had no idea what they were on about!
  41. Rosco 2.0

Custom bonnet bras

I've got mine done in carbon fibre bud, but that's not to everyone's taste!
  42. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Recieved an email today saying i need to go back for more photo's as the ones they took last time didnt tie my registration in with the corrosion.........busy for the next few weeks but he did say my claim will be valid until march 2014!
  43. Rosco 2.0

Custom bonnet bras

You won't get much love for bonnet bras on here buddy!
  44. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Sent lings a quick reminder email today and they said they will chase up with Honda UK!
  45. Rosco 2.0

My FN2 GT

Very nice milano
  46. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Ah......
  47. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

No not yet bud, I went in weds morning so only been a few days really, it was the Lings main centre too so I'm hoping they will be pretty professional and I won't have to do any chasing up! How long did it take to have yours approved?
  48. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Might try the Type R Kits one next year! Even that's £500 painted though!
  49. Rosco 2.0

Aeormax Black Chrome

Hi all, Thinking of having my wheels refurbed soon (been saying that for ages but i really am this time) What are your opinions on this Aeromax Black Chrome at £60 a wheel? This is done at a place near me called Aerocoat, only obstacle is they will take wheels only, so it's car on blocks...
  50. Rosco 2.0

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

I like to think of it as the rare lightweight edition!
  51. Rosco 2.0

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Mine sadly, is not a GT!
  52. Rosco 2.0

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

actually, dont worry about it......i dont have folding mirrors to start with!
  53. Rosco 2.0

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

how much did yoy pay for this mate? i saw a couple of price reductions on the first few pages but didnt go through all 120 odd!! Would i need to be a Civinfo member also?
  54. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Tom? Ahhh...eggcatcher!! It makes sense now! Haha!
  55. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

No offence at all mate, honestly! Everyone had their own opinion!
  56. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

That's the spirit, I'd love a mugen rear wing!
  57. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Each to their own, I didn't expect everyone to love it! The main reason I did it was because I was tired of constantly finding little white chips all over the bonnet! im told it will be more resistant to chips than the crappy honda paint anyhow!
  58. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

So I had my bonnet carbon vinyl wrapped today after talking about it for ages its not perfect, few tiny bubbles here and there but overall i'm happy!
  59. Rosco 2.0

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Whats the mirror mod?
  60. Rosco 2.0

First honda... First type R

Welcome!
  61. Rosco 2.0

FK2 FK2 general discussion

He did also seem unfamiliar with the GP kit, qouting 'oh wow, that looks good on the back, really different' Probably should have been a red flag
  62. Rosco 2.0

FK2 FK2 general discussion

When i was at Lings honda yesterday the guys there said they will be getting a demo car soon....he also the the touring car version will be pushing 300hp but the production version is more likely to be 280hp from a 1.6 turbo! nothing that hasnt already been mentioned on here im sure!
  63. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Yeh the plastic cover, super glue it is!!
  64. Rosco 2.0

First Honda

Is you wheel color anthracite bud? Looks great agiant the milano, im having mine done later in the month but i cant choose between this or gloss black!
  65. Rosco 2.0

First Honda

Don't blame you, I'd argue it with them! It's a honda fault at the end of the day! Speak to staffs deltic! He had his repaired a week or so ago with no problems whatsoever! He might be able to tell you how long it took!
  66. Rosco 2.0

First Honda

What's the wheel color by the way? Really liking it!
  67. Rosco 2.0

First Honda

Same here mate, had my roof photographed and a claim put in today! Waiting on a call now!
  68. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Just had a very productive trip down to Lings Honda, roof photographed, claim logged and the guy I was dealing with seemed very confident that my claim would be successfull........even had a little chat about the new Type R!
  69. Rosco 2.0

k&n apollo

Yeah I had no problems with it performance wise....I just wanted something very loud!
  70. Rosco 2.0

k&n apollo

I had one of these on my FN2 for a while......if your after noise youll want something else, as when you hook up the cold air feed it essentially becomes a closed box so it's not much louder than stock! i have also had a AEM Shortram...sounded nice but had a nasty flatspot...... i now have an...
  71. Rosco 2.0

Integra deeeseee two

Cool, did you stay white on the wheels or go for something different?
  72. Rosco 2.0

Josh's 53 NHB CTR

Very Nice
  73. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Chuffin drivers side door handle cover is coming off now!
  74. Rosco 2.0

The story of Flo, my milano FN2..

Very nice milano!
  75. Rosco 2.0

Where to get an DC5 front lip ?

Try Hendyshop in the trader section!
  76. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Booked in to finally get the bonnet wrapped in carbon vinyl next thursday, and taking a trip down to Lings Honda saturday to see if i can get my roof sorted!!
  77. Rosco 2.0

Squeaky clutch pedal fix?

I pretty much sprayed everything that looks like it moves buddy, I've been nearly a month with no squeek whatsoever!
  78. Rosco 2.0

First Car: EP3 CTR

Yeah regular polish and wax and red will stay red!
  79. Rosco 2.0

First Car: EP3 CTR

80. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

No....your right! Always fools me that one! Dont see why they don't just display the full price! Still they are offering some saving on most items by the looks of it!
  81. Rosco 2.0

Back from the wheel refurb

Wheels look great bud, did you do them yourself? Painted or powder coated?
  82. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Cheers Loxy, I just had a look on cox's website £68.50 after 20% off! Loads of price reductions for anyone interested! GP splitters going for £285 each!
  83. Rosco 2.0

Rosco's Milano FN2

Anyone know how much a new front arch trim costs these days? I refitted my front bumper which is now on perfectly.....but I shagged the passenger side arch trim in the process!
  84. Rosco 2.0

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Engine bay looks immaculate also, have you had it steam cleaned?
  85. Rosco 2.0

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Great car buddy, insanely low mileage for a 6 year old! You'll love the RSK!
  86. Rosco 2.0

Selling Advice

Have a look on autotrader for similar age & mileage, there is bound to be a few!
  87. Rosco 2.0

FN2 Focus RS MK2 Vents Fitted

Did they seal the paintwork around where they made the cuts? Also, did they remove the bonnet? Or mask off the entire front end of the car? I'd just be very nervous with all those iron filings flying about! I like the look though, very agressive with the mugen rear wing also!
  88. Rosco 2.0

my champ white fn2 type r

Very nice indeed!
  89. Rosco 2.0

Thats great news, I've emailed my local lings honda, hopefully I will have a similar experience!
  90. Rosco 2.0

Very tempted after seeing yours! I've just found the vents on eBay, I'm pretty tempted to fit some gloss black ones to match the GP kit and gloss black wheels! What do you think?
  91. Rosco 2.0

I like very much! How much was your total outlay including buying, painting and fitting?
  92. Rosco 2.0

Hi mate, good news they are paying out! What's the age of your car and are you still under any sort of warranty? Mine is beginning to do tha same, no rust yet but the paint is slightly raised ad bubbly all along the window strip! Did you contact honda uk first or just go straight to your local...
  93. Rosco 2.0

First Honda

Looks nice, liking the wheel color! Did you wrap the pillars yourself?
  94. Rosco 2.0

21 year old insurance

Effing glad I'm not in my early 20's anymore!
  95. Rosco 2.0

My Quote

How old are you buddy? I'm guessing young?
  96. Rosco 2.0

FN2 Going to buy an FN2, need opinions from the pros

Get a really well looked after low mileage premier EP3!
  97. Rosco 2.0

So my first Honda Civic Type R EP3 :)

Carbon fibre exhaust????
  98. Rosco 2.0

New owner - have I been scammed ?

This confused the hell out of me at first!
  99. Rosco 2.0

So I bought the halfords car polisher and here we are . . .

My only problem is I don't live on a street and my car is in a carpark 20 metres away! There is a 12v cigarette lighter socket version but I'm guessing this will be way underpowered!
Back