• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

I havnt really drove it in anger yet.. Yes it has a quaife lsd. However still hops around a bit if you plant your foot. In on the reserve list at croft for 7th.. So see how it goes. Then I will be changing its coilovers. Fitting rack riser and baffled sump and new geo set up..it's definitely a...
  2. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

The new one has 307. Its quick on road like. Instant go Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  3. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

Well I'm close to 40 so have a few more years on most here I would guess. Its my 5th ep3 and will be the 4th I've tracked. They make perfect track cars and show a lot of more expensive higher power cars up. Especially with a few mods and a good geo set up Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  4. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

I did but costs for doing it are ridiculous. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  5. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  6. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

7. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

8. jono2200

My 5th ep3!

So guys. Thought I would start a new thread that I can update as I go. Recently i bought my 5th ep3 and I'm hoping it's going to be the fastest yet..my last 2 were both running 259bhp and were pretty much identical apart from one had a shortened final drive and the other one didn't, both were...
  9. jono2200

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

You decided to be funny the moment you pulled me up for putting yr instead of your. Seriously. Do you have nowt, sorry i mean nothing better to do with your time. Fk off Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  10. jono2200

Get a life Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  11. jono2200

Thanks. Passed yr details on to my pal. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  12. jono2200

Its just a 996. C4. But full porsche history 68k. Was one i got just to keep with all 911 prices on the up..but the lure of another track car calls lol Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  13. jono2200

The lotus has gone pal. A guy in germany came over for it...what you gonna be asking for it. Got a 911 now though it hasnt seen a track.....yet lol Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  14. jono2200

Its looking great mate. Did you get to take it out on track much. Bad time to sell at mo.. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  15. jono2200

Its on its second owner since pete... Just keeping all the updates in the same place Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  16. jono2200

Enjoy it Dan. Here is my new toy Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  17. jono2200

FN2 Track day tyres

I would say if you have naff/ budget tyres on it could spoil your day so if for your first one maybe federal rsr. Can use them on road too and not very expensive. But as other reply if they are decent road tyres just keep them on and start of slow so you learn the limits of both you and the car...
  18. jono2200

Pads and disc set up 70/30 road track day

Does anyone know if i can use st45 pads inst3ad of st40 foe stoptech 328mm bbk Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  19. jono2200

One of the civic lads i was speaking with advised grooved discs with pbs pads.. Just for your info. Says they work better with them. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  20. jono2200

Yes your right. Have you tried the rc6.is price wise they are only slightly more expensive Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  21. jono2200

Most of the pads mentuoned in this post are overkill if the car isnt going to see a track Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  22. jono2200

That was maybe back in July Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  23. jono2200

Which do you think rc6 or 5+ Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  24. jono2200

Should this be cl pads? Followed a link earlier up to rc6? Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  25. jono2200

Could you put a link for st40 calipers please Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  26. jono2200

Guys i have just bought a stoptech bbk. Which pads would yous recommend. That wont be too harsh on discs and wear out in a days track use? Thanks Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  27. jono2200

Jst a bit. Ha ha. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  28. jono2200

29. jono2200

my experience of yellowstuff is they didnt last a single track day. I wouldnt even have thwm on the rear after that experience. Ive just tried to upload a pic but its too big. Basically there was no pad left after a day at croft. Ds2500 i find are far superior as are pbs both i have used on...
  30. jono2200

Which pads for ep3 stoptech 300mm touring kit

Just ordered a couple of sets of stoptech racing pads from america. Lets hope they come in time for my next track day! Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  31. jono2200

Ots just fitting the st41 callipers Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  32. jono2200

Did yoy have the touring set up. If it was the big brake kit there wouldnt be an issue Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  33. jono2200

D608 comes up as different sizes. Tried all obvious stuff Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  34. jono2200

Hi yes its ok saying which pads are good but its getting ones that fit them callipers thats the problem Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  35. jono2200

As per title guys struggling online to find info or suppliers of replacement pads. Need to be suitable for track days Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  36. jono2200

Yellowspeed, bc RA or meister zeta

Ok pal appreciate the input Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  37. jono2200

Really? That wpuld be your choice for track? Is that view from experience. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  38. jono2200

Very good advice. Can you elaborate please :) Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  39. jono2200

Hi guys so all these are within a few quid of each other. Going to be getting some for my track car (not daily driver. The only road driving it will do is to and from track) which woupd you guys go for and why please.. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  40. jono2200

Yes pal Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  41. jono2200

70mm throttle body making ep3 jumpy??

Yeh will do thanks Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  42. jono2200

So another 20 min blast and all is well. Must have just been the fact its been stood. Heard alot of people saying how these cars dont like been stood for extended periods without being ran Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  43. jono2200

Watch "Ep3 hunting. Any advice?" on YouTube

So quick update. Decided to have a look at iacv this morning but thought id give it a blast first. 20 minutes later all is well again. So didnt actually get that far Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  44. jono2200

Ep3 brake setup

I would never recommend ebc yellow stuff. I had a set and didnt last 1 track day. Stay oem if just for road driving Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  45. jono2200

Failing that i will take it to a local tuners. See if they can sort Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  46. jono2200

Thanks but that vid clip was after maybe 15-20 mins. Will try n strip the iacv Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  47. jono2200

Ah ok. The revs on mine never drop that low its more from maybe 1200 to 2800ish. But i will give it a go cleaning over next couple days see if it sorts it Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  48. jono2200

Ok thanks stu, but what was the idea of the ecu reset. Was that to do with something else Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  49. jono2200

Ok is the iacv a diy job please? Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  50. jono2200

No engine lights on Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  51. jono2200

https://youtu.be/GSzxgFfHBv8 Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  52. jono2200

Bitof a follow on from this. So after the car has been in my garage for maybe 6 weeks. Thought i would give it a blast yesterday. However my battery was completely flat. So charged over night and took it out today. Revs are all over the place. That was after a 20 minute blast. Still the same as...
  53. jono2200

https://youtu.be/GSzxgFfHBv8 So after the car has been in my garage for maybe 6 weeks. Thought i would give it a blast yesterday. However my battery was completely flat. So charged over night and took it out today. Revs are all over the place. That was after a 20 minute blast. Still the same as...
  54. jono2200

Has anyone on here booked croft trackday 12th march. See there is couple type rs sign

As title guys. Just curious :) Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  55. jono2200

Semi slicks bought ready for when i get home. Was planning on toyo 888s but opted for cheaper federal 595rsr. Which i have used before and more than happy with. Baffled sump next.. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  56. jono2200

Hi guys. Hope yous dont mind the odd post from me now and again but with the effort thats gone into this build thread it would be a shame for it to stop.. Anyway my first plans for the honda are fitting a baffled sump semi slicks and coilovers. Then getting it out on track, maybe not in that...
  57. jono2200

Ok guys i will give that a go and let you s know Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  58. jono2200

That goes along with what i heard. Just wanted second opinions. Thanks Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  59. jono2200

It had oem clutch only in July. So think can rule that out. It does have lightened fly wheel *** Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  60. jono2200

Apparently skunk 2 oversized can be jumpy? Just wondering if anyone else has similar Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  61. jono2200

Hi guys just recently bought a new ep3. Its got quite a few mods taking power to 259bhp. However one of mods is 70mm throttle body (ported) would this make the car harder to drive smoothly at low speeds / revs. Seems to be a bit jumpywhen you lift of the throttle. Or anything else that can cause...
  62. jono2200

Well guys i would like to say im the new lucky owner. I had another virtually identical ep3 (minus the final drive) up until maybe 6 months ago when i ended up selling it (chops). I wasnt planning on selling but a message from a fellow forum user who showed interest after seeing it at a track...
  63. jono2200

Cage for ep3?

Mine was pu4chased through area motorsport Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  64. jono2200

Cage for ep3?

Is it just for track days or competition? Maybe just consider a rear bolt in Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  65. jono2200

Cage for ep3?

I had a safety devices bolt in rear cage. Still requires pads fixing on floorplan. But doesnt interfere with dash. Though most of other trim needs to come out. Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  66. jono2200

Milano Track EP3 259bhp N/A

Why did i sell it Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
  67. jono2200

Quick advice needed please

Yeh hopefully. Thanks for reply loxy
  68. jono2200

Yeh the full bbk and touring kit are different. I believe the touring kit actually sits further out, maybe due to single rotors
  69. jono2200

Hi guys quick question if possible. I have just got hold of some enkai evo 8 wheels. Thoughthey dont come till monday. I have already bought some stoptech touring brakes. Does anyone know if they will go over my brakes without spacers. Car is ep3.
  70. jono2200

Watch me at "Croft lap track day 20-03-15" on YouTube

Can see it now. Must have been still loading. I have only done elvington once in my old ep3. I remember the way they had it set out and was a long straight letting you get passed 120mph. Mine is too loud for there now. Have to say i did enjoy it and given the. Hance i would go back. Good thing...
  71. jono2200

His wasnt as light as i thought it would be. Said 1250 with him in. At mo i have abp springs with standard dampers which if its used on road is probably as harsh as i would want to go. Mine however is a third car and only road driving is going to/from track. I have some meister zeta rs in...
  72. jono2200

His civic was something else. A pal of mine came for half hour on morning and said it stood head and shoulders above the other cars. Cant believe its only 230bhp. Just shows how much the handling and driver have to do with it. Did you see the white accord there. That was going well too. It was a...
  73. jono2200

Croft lap track day 20-03-15: https://youtu.be/yOvSBWtju_k Little snippet of my last track day at croft. Couldnt have asked for a better day weather was great, no car issues as always.
  74. jono2200

Anyone fitted rear bolt in roll cage???

I got it from area motorsports. Its made by safety devices. Its the rear section of a 6 point bolt in roll cage. The full car rear interior needs stripping to get it in.
  75. jono2200

Anyone going to croft in march

As per title guys. Think this gonna be my first of the year
  76. jono2200

Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40

Purchased
  77. jono2200

Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40

Im gonna get some thanks
  78. jono2200

Shell Helix Ultra 5w-40

Where did you get the 6 litres for £32 please
  79. jono2200

To be honest im thinking of getting front section so i can bolt it all together.
  80. jono2200

Ha ha there is in this car. I need to change exhaust set up. Its too loud for some tracks.
  81. jono2200

You are making a few assumptions. Most wrong. The only roads the car sees is going to and from tracks. The rear seats physically wont go in with this rear cage. I have no intention of trying to get thwm bqck in. The only reason i was asking about the trim was to help with fitting the actual...
  82. jono2200

Quick help needed guys. How much of trim actually needs to come out? Does all the plastic over rear arches and sides?? I have a safety device bolt in. Rear section only at mo.
  83. jono2200

How do i remove this...

Looking to fit harness bar and not sure how i remove
  84. jono2200

I ask what the final drive upgrade is coming in at pete. Im also running 260. In the process of trying to source a cage as mine isnt a daily and is used on track only (and getting to/from track) got some coilovers and buckets waiting to be fitted too.
  85. jono2200

MY NHB EP3 253BHP & PREVIOUS CARS

Once you get to 250+ def worth spending a few quid on handling. I just purchased some coilovers, hooefully get them fitted next couple months
  86. jono2200

Just motd mine. No advisories so that was good. Try to run mine atleast once a fortnight. Pal of mine had a standardish evo 5. His was marginally quicker on track. Mine suprises and passes a lot of cars it shouldnt. Really impressed with it to be honest.
  87. jono2200

My last ctr was standard and i was torn between evo impreza or m3. But ended up going for a already modded ctr, and glad i did as its never missed a beat, im not confident i would have been able to say the same about the others when spending 90% of time on tracks
  88. jono2200

What u thunk of performance compared to impreza and evo. I ask as mine has similar mods and is running 259 with tdi stage 1 cams. Mine is used mainly as track car as its a third car
  89. jono2200

First track day done in new ep3

Yeh couldnt faukt the weather at all. Just looking to purchase some coilovers now.
  90. jono2200

Yeh its had tdi cams too, definately motors very well. Coilovers first may be a good shout
  91. jono2200

So did my first track day in my new ep3 at Croft on friday. Was a "Noisy" day at 105 db limit. First issue arrived as the car would only rev to 4000rpm. I believe it had launch control programmed in when remap was carried out, luckily i found this out a coyple of days before hand and after a...
  92. jono2200

Urgent reply needed please!!!!

ok thanks. think i will hold out for some 215's, thanks.
  93. jono2200

Urgent reply needed please!!!!

Will a 205/40/17 be ok as a trackday tyre on standard rims? quick reply needed, thanks also pros and cons be good.
  94. jono2200

EP3 Difference in noise

Ok so potentially very costly change then by the time I purchase exhaust then remap. When I'm home I will get it measured as is, maybe get a bung for noise tests if I need to Sent from my mind telepathically
  95. jono2200

EP3 Difference in noise

But would I need a remap changing exhaust, as current set up is mapped specific to that. It's chops old car Sent from my mind telepathically
Back