• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Hamza Type R

Shell V Power DONT USE

I just wanted to bring this topic up due to the fact of experience,iv always used Shell vPower 99ron in all my cars and recently was low on fuel,the station Shell was to far to drive to due to location,then I went into nearest petrol station was Tesco,they have Momentum 99ron so I filled the car...
  2. Hamza Type R

Ep3 facelift headlights

Not sure if this is normall,do the headlights come on while switching on the beams?
  3. Hamza Type R

EML flashing

Drove the ep3 yesterday vtec in 1st gear and the EML started flashing for 5 seconds wonder what happened there?
  4. Hamza Type R

Coolant Smell

Drove the ep3 today,came home parked up,as I walking pass the car I can smell coolant Having a look turns out the Radiator has a crack :eek: Looks like need a new one Any recommendations people
  5. Hamza Type R

Unlocking the car

My ep3 is struggling to open, passages side opens but the drive side don't it sound like the motor struggling
  6. Hamza Type R

Blue Smoke

Alright everyone I just went to the shop left the engine running came back reversed back and Blue Smoke come out my exhaust No EML on what happened?
  7. Hamza Type R

ep3 Window Seal/Runner

Just to confirm is part number 5 https://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk?block_01=17S5T501&block_02=B__5300&block_03=9815&block_05=hcr Relate to this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RN9vmiz2B8
  8. Hamza Type R

Dash Cam

I recently brought Nextbase 212 camera and i want to install in my ep3 but hardwired, which fuse would be best to replace with? Has anybody hardwired there dash cams on ep3?
  9. Hamza Type R

EP3 hand brake

Hand brake won't tighten any more from the cabin 12 mm bolt has reached to the end now but still loose does this mean new hand brake cables now ?
  10. Hamza Type R

Brake lines

Which brake lines would you guys recommend for the Civic Type R EP3
  11. Hamza Type R

Spoiler/Water Leak

Opened the boot this morning was raining last night, and noticed water seeping through the plastic trims,I took off the Top plastic trim and water was just resting in the grooves, has anybody came across this before? Any tips methods would be appreciated
  12. Hamza Type R

VTEC Solenoid Gasket

Changed my VTEC Solenoid Gasket today,took about an hour or so just take your and all goes well All you need is 1/4 ratchet and 10mm socket Held on with 3 bolts and 2 connectors easy way was for me was to cut of the cable ties holding on the back shield Cant see any gunk or dirt etc...
  13. Hamza Type R

Battery Earth Cable

Today iv noticed a cable just under the battery seems corroded you can see the wires and its dark in colour I was wondering weather it is part number 13 http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection_pfk.php?block_01=17S5T501&block_02=B__0701&block_03=9815&block_05=hcr What would be...
  14. Hamza Type R

Why is this like this?

Hello people Just a bit annoyed on what has the previous owner has done to the car There's joint air hose is missing and some sort of tape warped around something
  15. Hamza Type R

EP3 Oil Filter Removal Technique

This will help you ep3 owners :D Get any 2 litre bottle cut the top part as so Locate you oil filter Use Honda tool to loosen oil filter place the bottle over the oil filter and start loosen it by hand till oil filter drops in the bottle and rest of the oil All goes well :D
  16. Hamza Type R

Meyle

Good afternoon people Just been reading up about Meyle products as there's a lot of good comments about them and decent prices,just wondering has anybody have any Meyle products on there cars? I'm looking to change most parts before MOT due like Drop Links,Tack Rod Ends.Ball joints
  17. Hamza Type R

OEM Catalytic/Japspeed Manifold

Afternoon all Little advice needed I recently purchased OEM Honda Civic Type R Ep3 Catalytic its only been covered 25K as per owners information and its not been used about 6 years,Is this Ok? I want to change it and I also was wondering should I also change the Manifold at the same time to...
  18. Hamza Type R

Input shaft bearing/clutch release bearing?

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHammy007/videos Made couple of videos of the noise
  19. Hamza Type R

Concerned On A Noise

My mate has ctr 52 plate 80k on clock drives perfect no eml on and when he switch the engine off it makes a Gas type of noise for a second and stops any ideas what that could be?
  20. Hamza Type R

Which Suspension

Hello Owners Need advise on some Suspension Which Suspension set would replace with the OEM I don't want it lowered, just want to replace with some better ones
  21. Hamza Type R

Valve Clearance Check

Booked my car in for Valve Clearance Check at Area Motorsport Hopefully this will response better on the car
  22. Hamza Type R

One Of The Best Exhaust Installation Ever Seen

What were the owner and the mechanic thinking :lol:
  23. Hamza Type R

OEM Exhaust Flex Gasket Replacement

Driving back from Birmingham came to traffic lights, as I drove away my Exhaust started to sound loud, wanted to pull over and check to see what had happen, so I carried on driving wanted to get home and look underneath,as I get to my home town the Exhaust became extremely louder, I got home...
  24. Hamza Type R

How to take out coolant reservoir EP3

Hello people Does anybody know how to take out the coolant reservior completely,tried my best to get it out but no luck
  25. Hamza Type R

EP3 Fast Road Set Up

Hi all Just booked my EP3 in for Fast Road Set Up at ABP Motorsports on 22/8/2015 Heard quite allot about this Modification and looking forward to get them set up :)
  26. Hamza Type R

YOKOHAMA PARADA SPEC 2 TYRES

Had my booked in at ABP Motorsport had my oil leak fixed and with a new clutch And also 4 new YOKOHAMA PARADA SPEC 2 TYRES :)
  27. Hamza Type R

How To Change Pollen Filter EP3

Go to the passenger side and open the glove box Hold the glove box at each end and push together and it comes off the hinges and hangs down Now you will see the pollen filter case which comes off easy,with your thumb just push up Now open your fresh pollen filters :D Place the filters on to...
  28. Hamza Type R

MOT ADVISORY

Just had my MOT passed and got 4 items on Advisory :(
  29. Hamza Type R

SUMP PLUG AND TRANSMISSION BOLTS

HELLO TYPE R OWNERS DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHERE TO GET GOOD MAGNETIC SUMP PLUG AND TRANSMISSION BOLTS FROM
  30. Hamza Type R

FRONT BREAK CALIPERS RE-MANUFACTURING ON EP3

hello type r owners recently driving my ep3 and suddenly my revs were dropping and car was slowing down,so i kept driving and did'nt think anything of it,next thing i could smell the breaks burning away,i pulled over and checked the breaks and boy they were hot,it was the front right caliper...
  31. Hamza Type R

HONDA CIVIC TYPE R EP3 RADIATOR VALVE

DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW AND WHERE IS THE RADIATOR VALVE ON THE EP3 TO FLUSH OUT THE COOLANT THANKS:confused:
  32. Hamza Type R

Radiator Flush Honda Civic Type R EP3

Hello owners how easy is it to do a radiator flush on ep3, has anyone have a video or pictures on this job thanks.
  33. Hamza Type R

Fuel Filter ep3 Location

Hi everyone Does anybody know where the fuel filter is located on civic type r ep3? if anybody has a diagram or pictures to show where this is located would be great thanks
Back