• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C4Doc

Brightside Insurance

Has anyone had experience with the above company for car insurance? Cheers
  2. C4Doc

The S3

So thought I'd finally chuck some pics up etc of the S3 after I got rid of the civic. Had the car a couple of weeks now and love it although it's a hell of a lot smaller inside than the Civic. Absolutely love the colour of it and not many around in this shade of dark blue. Bit of...
  3. C4Doc

FN2 Windscree Condensation & Freezing

So, I've been getting condensation & actually ice when really cold on the inside of my windscreen. Had this before on the EP3 and when I got the Air Con regassed it seemed to fix it (something about clearing out the excess etc). Could it just be that or something more painful? Any ideas?
  4. C4Doc

Gauging Interest

So, the FN2 is going in for a service at TGM on 4 November. I'm tempted to remove the Cobra resonated Cat back and put the standard one back on. Partly money, partly I might put the car up for sale soon. Whilst I don't have pictures (as it's still on the car) I just wanted to gauge...
  5. C4Doc

FN2 Speaker Upgrade

Got no ideas on this anymore. Are there any sites specifically that do the best deals etc for aftermarket speakers. Looking at possibly just upgrading the fronts and door tweeters in the FN2. Just an all round upgrade in sound quality. Not sure if I want a sub and rear speakers yet...
  6. C4Doc

Champ White FN2 Headlights

So, this is probably somewhere already but there you go. Side lights on the FN2 are dull and yellowish compared with the headlights. Is it just as simple as a bulb change? I think it is but not sure. If so, which ones? Cheers
  7. C4Doc

FN2 Tegiwa Carbon Intake

I've picked up the above from Steve @ Grinspeed (cracking service) second hand. Has anyone fitted one of these? I've got the instructions (below) but just wondering about the whole bumper off thing. https://www.tegiwaimports.com/documents/installation-guides/fn2-airbox.pdf Any tips or other...
  8. C4Doc

FN2 Rear H Badge

Noticed that my rear H badge is a little tatty. Has anyone else had this and how have you rectified it? I don't want to pay £250 for a new one as it's the middle light section. It does annoy me a little though...
  9. C4Doc

Gambi's 3rd R - Champ White FN2.

So here we are, onto my 3rd Type R. The 2nd EP3 I had didn't feel as good as the first (although that had it's faults and wasn't perfect). As many know I'd been deliberating over what to get over the last 6 months. A lot of it depended on the bonus and how much I was willing to spend. My...
  10. C4Doc

The Second Civic

Right, so I'm back. So after I got rid of the Milano, I'd had a slight prang and sold it cheap after Spa and also sold the majority of the mods to the guy who bought the car. Might still be bouncing about on here somewhere. I went without a car for a while and then bought an amazing Fiesta as...
  11. C4Doc

Front Strut Brace

Does anyone know if the Ultra front strut brace fits over a Gruppe/Tegiwa M? Thanks
  12. C4Doc

Wear In Time

Maybe a stupid question here but i'm prone to them from time to time. How long/far does it take to wear in a set of front tyres? I say this because i went from a drive the other day and the car was slipping around like anything and was very lively. Got new front boots & FRSU done again...
  13. C4Doc

New Autoglym Perfect Palm

http://www.autoglym.co.uk/enGB/perfectpalm.asp Read about this yesterday my my local magazine & it was highly reccommended. Anyone used and or got one?
  14. C4Doc

Laser Alignment

Guys Had this done a while ago & have spoken to Artech. Apparently there are two setup's for camber & toe etc. One is factory & Artech mentioned another which is a lot better for the EP3. Anyone know what the setup is as a 3 hour round trip to Artech is a bit too much & i can see if...
  15. C4Doc

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

Finally got some pics after a year of the Pride & Joy Gruppe M, Magnex rear oval, custom centre section, sfs induction pipe & Taros G88 front discs. Got rear JDM ARB to go on along with carbov i V-tec cover. Want to do so much more but have spent too much already. Hope you all like -comments...
  16. C4Doc

Heavy & Weird Steering

Morning All Hope someone can hel. Was out in the CTR last night & steering felt all heavy like i had a puncture, checked tyre pressures & they were a bit low. Sorted this, then this morning i understeered & got that grinding noise (like when you turn in too fast) then turning at about...
  17. C4Doc

Rear JDM ARB

Guys Does anyone have a guide of how to fit a rear JDM ARB. (Pictures would be a great help)!. Cheers
  18. C4Doc

Strut, Torque Damper & JDM ARB

Am thinking of getting a JDM ARB & J's racing front strut with torque damper after chatting to Lottie. The torque damper ads about £140 to the front strut. Is it really worth it? Will order the ARB this week & the strut next month hopefully. How much do places charge for the ARB & where...
  19. C4Doc

Mugen Grille

Seen many mugen grille's & replica grille's on facelift cars. Does the Mugen Grille fit on the pre facelift cars?
  20. C4Doc

My First CTR Service

Guys Just a quick one. Have booked my CTR in at Alan Day Honda in Enfield (where i bought it) and have gone for level 2 service. Mine has done 29k. Does this one sound right? As i have a gruppe M they are not charging me the extra £20 for oil and it comes to about £160. Any comments &...
  21. C4Doc

EP3 Brakes

Guys My car's done 28k on an 04 plate and my rear braked are squeaking. Already changed the front discs to G88 Tarox's. Is this about the time that the rear's would go? G88's are good on the front apart from a blemish on them cause of some ar$e when i was bedding them in, nearly gone...
  22. C4Doc

Red CTR Black wheels & red brakes

Guys - I've had my Red 04 plate CTR for 6 months & love it. Has anyone had their wheels done black on it? Also does anyone know where i can get the right centre caps from or should i just leave them black & be done with it? Also do i need to take the brakes apart to paint them?
Back