• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. J

my type r premier edition

Looks good man makes me miss my cosmic r!! How was the weight of the stuttgarts?
  2. J

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

Wheel specs mate?? :)
  3. J

Removing arch liners

Good shout. Ill keep that in mind if it happens thanks buddy. Easy to remove them? Id imagine a few clips like the ones you remove for changing sidelights?
  4. J

Cosmic R

5. J

Removing arch liners

Ohh didnt realise that. Cheers hov, forgot to ask you as you dont run them. Just dont want my arches getting ruined because they arnt covered but i doubt its a huge deal
  6. J

Removing arch liners

Thanks for you reply dude, thing is i have 17x8s fited with an et38 offset. Add that to wanting to go pretty low and flush with the tyres im worried i may get a bit of rubbing from them.. Are the plastic trims missing from the sides of your engine bay dude or did you remove them to clean?
  7. J

Am I missing a trick?

Dont think i've ever spotted this particular lip fitted to a facelift? (other than dynax's which is a genuine mugen) http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mugen-front-lip-splitter-facelift-Civic-04-06-type-R_W0QQitemZ120539838230QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item1c10bbf716 Is...
  8. J

Removing arch liners

Hey guys, Just wondering if anyone knows whether or not there would be any negative effects if I were to remove the plastic arch liners in the front arches of my ep3? Looking into coilover possibilities and it might need to go for space :) Ta
  9. J

my jrsc satin type r

skunk2 is a really worthwhile mod! I thought I was loosing it when first drove it but it really does improve gearchange! p.s. loove the car mate :) Saw it over on the ed38 forums when the last owner had it for a little
  10. J

Cosmic R

Yep the latest abp springs made by eibach mate
  11. J

Cosmic R

Thanks buddy, Yeah I do like them alot - sit very nicely in line with the arches now due to width and offset, I cant stop looking at all the yanks cars that sit beatifully flush arch & just above tyre. Thinking of getting the meisterR's just so I can go that bit lower!
  12. J

Cosmic R

Yep its definatley happening if I can get paint sorted - with white decals most probably. Nope, I had them 2nd hand fella! I searched for a loooooong time! When I started looking into them id only spotted hov with his blue set for track use and during looking another member over on ctro had...
  13. J

Cosmic R

Haha yes thats the only problem!! Calipers need a lick of paint so im trying to sort purple paint. Its HARD! haha
  14. J

Cosmic R

Cam cover arrived this morning. Gotta love the purple.
  15. J

NosmanN20's Cosmic CTR

How come the ETD alters sound? Sorry not every looked into them myself?
  16. J

G units milano

g g g g g g ggggg-unitt. haha. jokes. Looks good mate, always really liked milanos!
  17. J

Suits' JDM S2000

Snap as to what N+N said. Looks a lovley example mate- if the insurance premium wasnt so much more than the ep3 for me at 22 id already have one!!
  18. J

Cosmic R

Ta buddy - next up will be mugen style spoiler and im very much considering some meister R coilovers to get her sitting as close to 'flush' as possible....
  19. J

Cosmic R

Thanks for the nice comments guys :) was looking into the wheels ever since I saw hovs - sadly by the time I actually sourced a set they had already been done by a few others too :( Still a first on cosmic though I believe :) actually washed her this morning - very tempted to go a bit lower on...
  20. J

Cosmic R

Bit of an update then :) sadly no clean pics as not had chance yet and still tired from the snowboarding holiday im just back from. wheels check tyres check stretch check
  21. J

Remember my immaculate dc2 i sold????

Ah no way, gutted mate - reaaally wanted this when I was looking for the ep - was quite gutted i missed out on it if im honest!
  22. J

GCs Honda Civic Type R (Mod edit: Gavin has sadly passed away)

Is indeed very sadly correct :( met gav once with a mate who knew him - seemed a good lad :( very sad. RIP fella. Hope you are somewhere peacefull.
  23. J

Eibach Springs

You would be right there dotty :) Thats what I was told by the guys at ABP - new style springs are -30mm
  24. J

Cosmic R

abp/eibach springs buddy, thanks very much.
  25. J

Cosmic R

I know guys, was furious - they just dumped them on my doorstep too even though no-one was in :o wish i'd caught them dropping them off!! Will update on the wheels once they go on :) one or two pics of how she currently stands frsu end of the month and wheels once thats done :)
  26. J

where can i get fast road setup

Im booked into TGM myself, fair trip from wales but from what i've heard worth it :)
  27. J

ep3 exhaust

If you want a bit of rasp but nothing else, as Nick said - go for the unsilenced b-pipe. No drone atall.
  28. J

Mugen spoiler painting idea

Hmm im tempted by a rep in non carbon as I think it'll look sexy as in all cosmic/centre black. Its definatly on the list - maybe next :D
  29. J

My blue Integra DC5

I really love them in blue - very nice mate
  30. J

Cosmic R

Time to revive this thread, no real updates just yet but there should be somthing to show before long. Delivery today ;) (note the state on the boxes though! Wasn't impressed with the company who delivered them)
  31. J

Fast Road Set-Up

I will do bud, thanks for the help anyways
  32. J

Fast Road Set-Up

Hopfully not then! Im booked in for my frsu now, will be on standard wheels but fitting my new 8" wide wheels soon after my frsu.. If its a big difference ill fit them just before going down for setup. Help appreciated guys.
  33. J

Sounds very nice :cool:
  34. J

Unsilenced B Pipe

Bought mine here dude, as did Nick on here http://www.motorsportworld.co.uk/
  35. J

Think it would look good with the centre NHB even if there weren't any other dark touches on the car lads? hmmm
  36. J

Unsilenced B Pipe

Suits is spot on there Earthslug - If you keep the system stock apart from an unsilenced b-pipe theres barely a difference when just trundling along at low rpm :) Its just when you give it some that it becomes raspy and a little naughtier sounding :)
  37. J

Eibach Springs

ah shucks - thanks dude :p @ suits - yes bud, my car is indeed on the abp springs but these are made by eibach nowadays (and now are supposedly a 30mm drop as opposed to the old abps which were 35mm) a little while back they swapped over to have them made by eibach (not sure why) But very happy
  38. J

jrsc McPremier Update Pg 5 New Rims

fan-bloody-tastic :D
  39. J

Wheel Bolts

James bud! Don't suppose you guys are able to get hold of just boggo standard silver wheel nuts for a tidy price are you? (not honda fitment, will pm you if you can :) )
  40. J

Best wheels for satin silver?

No problem atall mate, good luck ;)
  41. J

Best wheels for satin silver?

potn have them just wheels fella, they are also traders on here :)
  42. J

Rota bronze

Didnt go for Rotas after dude, not sure anyone will be overly fussed but im very happy myself, just waiting for the seller to actually get back to me :\
  43. J

Rota bronze

Problem solved I think *fingers crossed* :twisted: Didnt go bronze myself in the end - ill leave that for you Buckley :lol:
  44. J

Red engine 'socks'

skunk2 ftmfw :p not red but the red detailing works right? ;)
  45. J

Fast Road Set-Up

Quick rookie Q! If i get my frsu done with standard 7 inch wide wheels - and then change to wider wheels at a later date, am I correct in thinking that this will have no effect on the frsu? Thanks chaps (probably be answered but rushing off out so no time to search sorry - doh!)
  46. J

Rota bronze

yep ive been on there too fella, its handy but not ideal as the finishes of the wheels arnt spot on, also tried numerous photoshops ahah and im still no closer. will have to makea decision soon otherwise ill just be looking forever.
  47. J

New Toy

Thats stunning mate :) really like it
  48. J

Rota bronze

thats the thing fella. bronze is a bit of a risk if you ask me. Its either going to look great/cack - no inbetween haha :D I've seen somthing I like in gunmetal with a polished lip but im not sure how well theyll look against the car. might just go for those.
  49. J

Mugen spoiler reps

Can anyone point me in the direction of well fitting replicas? the evolution-r website seems to have vanished..?
  50. J

Rota bronze

Definatley getting wheels soon mate, just starting to get fed up of choosing the perfect set - I love the bronze on dynaxs car but having not seen how it looks in the flesh its a bit daunting going for it.. Looked at silly amounts of wheels :smt119
  51. J

Eibach Springs

No probs dude, the pic does it no justice either I think it sits even better in the flesh :twisted:
  52. J

What alloys look best on cosmic?

It's a joke how much time i've spent looking for the perfect wheels now :(
  53. J

Eibach Springs

Not the most flattering pic but the only one to hand incase anyone wants to get an idea of the drop these abp/eibach springs give :)
  54. J

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

Thats fantastic mate - looks evil!
  55. J

EP3 What Exhaust for ep3

Mint mate! im thinking of going for a dc sports next.. those rota torques look different in gunmetal in every pic i see haha - got me tempted to get them again, do they look different again in person i bet??
  56. J

Wheels, offsets, stud patterns..

Do you guys think i'd have problems running a 215 40 17" tyre on a set of 8" wide wheels? Too much stretch / affect the speedo alot? Not sure.. thankyou
  57. J

EP3 What Exhaust for ep3

Thats mine in the link :) it sounds much better in person too, ill try and get a better vid once the weather clears upp
  58. J

Reelmotion DC5 - Project thread (Video Update) 11th Apr

Mint Mint Mint Love it mate, looks great :)
  59. J

Rear LED bulbs

I heard that fitting l.e.d's in the rear will just end up with them blowing all the time due to the constant changes in current? I could be wrong though! Any pics sr-25? :)
  60. J

Unsilenced B Pipe

yep straight fit I have one :)
  61. J

Ads slow ep with new parts

Great pics dude :) Very tempted to get slips for the cosmic.. decisions decisions
  62. J

Buying Falken 452

Think i might go for these next too :) helpfull thread lads! Had falkens on my first car, and loved them!
  63. J

Wheel nuts for rota wheels.

Haha no problem buddy thanks for the reply anyways! :p
  64. J

How cheap are we talking buddy ? :p give me a pm ;)
  65. J

Wheel nuts for rota wheels.

Bump Just spotted this thread, what nuts did you get ads? Im not sure where to look, dont want to spend a fortune on rays and the like if im honest. also dont want anything breaking!!
  66. J

hov! my wheel guru :P just a quick one, what bolts (and locking bolts) would be required for a set of aftermarket wheels? i.e. rota/buddy club, are they all the same? just want an idea of how much they are and where from
  67. J

Soon to be selling up.

cheers buddy :p
  68. J

B-pipe comparisons

Noooobody? Anyone got any pics of a dc sports fitted then? Preferably on a lowered ctr :) Ta
  69. J

Serious CLUNK on braking felt through the pedals as well

I take it that its your first car with ABS? :P Its a pretty horrid feeling I agree.
  70. J

Mugen spoiler reps

hmm tricky one this, I really want carbon but im tempted to just get a regular one from evolution-r and hope its a good fit.
  71. J

Drony noise!!!

haha nice. Its a shame that loud exhaust setups have that drone :( I looved the system on my last car, but cruising along somtimes on the m-way (not often admitedly but enough) It would doooo my t!ts in :(
  72. J

Few New Pics - Cosmic Prem - Using Autoglym High Deff Wax

Looks good mate! HD wax is fantastic, only had chance to do mine once with it, but it lasts forever - water will be beading for weeeks, plus you can use it all over plastics/glass too. Also dont use much atall when you wax the whole car so the tub may cost a bit but its not gonna need...
  73. J

Drony noise!!!

As your thread below buddy, you must be nuttsss haha :D No personal experience but id doubt that the bung would help much. Its gonna be a super loud system either way
  74. J

Mugen spoiler reps

bit of a delayed response haha, but what was the fit like buddy ?
  75. J

B-pipe comparisons

Hey all! Not annoother thread about 'which exhaust should I buy' as such :lol: Just curious as to whether anyone can help me out! So, Currently running an unsilenced ss b-pipe + standard backbox. Considering a change, but wondering if other b-pipes hang lower than my current setup (im...
  76. J

Mugen carbon Fibre spoiler or ep3 Carbon spoiler

jealous...me...?...noooo..... :p Im wanting one now, once wheels are sorted i think im gonna grab one, look more aggresive than the standard spoiler. May even go non carbon fibre and do the centre gloss black along with the roof.... hmmmmm
  77. J

Where from dude? and price if you dont mind my askinnn
  78. J

What he said! ^^ It will be done
  79. J

civic type r

Nice one buddy - spotted this for sale on pistonheads a while back Looks good on the black wheels ;)
  80. J

Cosmic R

Thanks dude :cool: Not fitted the skunk2 just yet as ive been busy as anything, but ill let you know if i get it done soon. Thanks for the comments guys :) No noises/crashyness/ anything so far *touch wood* verryy happy with them :) great height and only a little more bumpy (in my opinion...
  81. J

Cosmic R

+ abp's :)
  82. J

Cosmic R

Couple of little updates just to keep the thread alive (will get some real pics once the weather sorts its sorry-self out) Plenty more to come hopfully!
  83. J

I thought that might be the case haha! Dont wanna go 18's but to go with one of my ideas it seems the only option :( plus not even light 18's - :smt019
  84. J

Does the link you sent me still apply even if going to 18's buddy? same fitment rules just needing a lower profile tyre? also ive noticed some wheels listed as 5x114 and others as 5x114.3 - will both fit? :) Thanks! ;)
  85. J

bulbs

So lads, what led sidelights are the majority of you on here running? Had about 3 '£5' sets from ebay, all looked good with my 6k hids but keep dying in short amounts of time rrrrr :(
  86. J

My 92 B18C6 Turbo eg ... Called The Hiji

Love it!! :D
  87. J

Black EP3 Civic Type R

tints are plenty dark enough :) Gonna get mine done soon too, not going too dark with mine either as I hate the 'van' look its looking nice!
  88. J

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

Thanks guys! :) think it may be better for me than going all the way to cheshire (im in south wales see) Ta :)
  89. J

Nice one dude, dont think they have a website do they? :-k Was gonna drop an email to see if they supply camber arms and bolts too, as thats all i need. Cheers :)
  90. J

mugen carbon spoiler

Your always there with some usefull info which tempts me with things haha :D Cheers matey
  91. J

Soon to be selling up.

woah woah Ive posted above!! haha :p
  92. J

mugen carbon spoiler

Sorry I should have put that better haha, meant to add - is it just a case of taping up the wires from the 3rd brakelight and tucking them away someplace?
  93. J

mugen carbon spoiler

what happens with the brake light if a mugen/seibon replica spoiler is fitted? (might well have been asked but as im already typing... haha
  94. J

Sweet :D whereabouts are tgm buddy? definatley going to be getting a setup once my springs are fitted and settled. Cant be having fresh rubber eaten up oddly :p
  95. J

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

Hope so.. very very tempted. :D Keep up the quality mods Nick :) enjoying the progress!
  96. J

K20 FTW: Rota Torques in gunmetal

Nice one Nick :) looks great, im tempted by a set in bronze... hmmm
  97. J

bbs lm replicas

Hey guys, does anyone know of a company that make/supply bbs lm replicas in jap fitment? i.e 5x114 Not having much luck looking about Thanks very much J
  98. J

BC Racing BR Damper Kit EP3

As n+n said above, tein have plenty of horror stories :p
  99. J

Let us know how setup goes dude :D How much do TGM charge for frsu? might be nearer for me
  100. J

Interchangable

Thanks bud! :) Was it a good road? ;) haha. Ill have the ep3 for a good while yet as its early days, but ideally one day I will be switching for a dc5 (insurance is ridiculous at the minute and very happy with the ctr) so the more mods ill have from the word go the better ;)
Back