• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. -Woody-

Woody's DC5 Progress *Pic heavy*

Some updates Had the car dyno'd. Running on ultimate so not the best of fuels but very happy with 201 no engine mods(only exhaust and hondata airbox mod). Got some FN2 alloys. With the small drop, imo this is how the DC5 should have been OEM. A weee close to the calipers lol Will...
  2. -Woody-

Japanese car meet 2nd may , dudley west mids

Alot of people that attend are not members - keep an eye out on this site and thier site for the next one http://www.theorientacademy.co.uk/
  3. -Woody-

Japanese car meet 2nd may , dudley west mids

Yeah these are the TOA meets, held every month pretty much. I was there in my 5
  4. -Woody-

Brentacre

Alot of my friends are with them and say they are good. Quoted me with a really good price but Sky matched it so to save hassle i staid with Sky.
  5. -Woody-

:lol: er....thanks
  6. -Woody-

Thought id put some progress up as ive not updated on here. Had the car just over a year now. Some details from when i brought it... Imported July 2009 - Brought by me May 2010 Championship White 59000 miles B-Pack Completely Standard but still consists of the usual goodies: Type R Bodykit...
  7. -Woody-

Bulbs keep blowing - EP3

Friend of mine has a sport with the same problem. What bulbs is he using? Does he have any additional electrics near the lights?
  8. -Woody-

Bridgestone tyre pressure gauge - FREE

Cant remember, must have been through the site feeback/contact form as i cant see it in my sent email.
  9. -Woody-

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5

They are imports and rare so a little more expensive. only test drivin a ep3 but different in so many ways, handling, looks, feel, speed and just general uber awesomeness
  10. -Woody-

Got mine today! :D Only took nearly 4 months :lol: The envelope it arrived in was hand written though so either there is some poor bugger writing them all out or they are only replying to the people that complained.
  11. -Woody-

Spigot Rings - Are they important?

The wheel can be supported and run smoothly without them but at higher speeds the difference would be noticed
  12. -Woody-

MPG!

Thats quite good, im currently getting about 20-25 :(
  13. -Woody-

Contacted them, heres thier response; Continue to send out thousands but will be unable to meet the demand? Afraid it doesnt look like we'll be getting them.
  14. -Woody-

oh dear its started already!

More of a willy warmer.
  15. -Woody-

Sourcing DC5 Brembo Calipers

Good olde Integrastella
  16. -Woody-

a little jack russell

Ohhhh thats where the strange comparison came from :lol:
  17. -Woody-

a little jack russell

What a weird way to describe a EP3. Are you ok mentally?
  18. -Woody-

HiD Ballast problem

LeeH = HID Hero
  19. -Woody-

hondata mod

The difference is nolt noticable apart from maybe a little induction noise. Worth while free mod imo.
  20. -Woody-

xdcx JDM EP3

Very nice and good work on the cleaning. Seems like you are quite fond of your pussy
  21. -Woody-

car died

Was the car running really low on fuel?
  22. -Woody-

Collection Of My DC5 Pics

:lol: Yep, used to be a GOW addict and its a pretty cool logo imo. That photo was from a few months ago and i no longer have any badges or stickers on tha back. Got one on my airbox though.
  23. -Woody-

The plate is the best value mod ive done, no hassle form the fuzz either. Mine was done by a guy called Chris on ITR-DC5
  24. -Woody-

:lol: Totally agree!
  25. -Woody-

Taken a few various pics over time that ive not put up on here so thought id share them :)
  26. -Woody-

A cheap alternative to trackers

Worth the money for a expensive car and if you have the money to spare maybe. It was a VERY cheap IDEA, many phones you can simply text and they will automatically give thier destination. I have now realised they do the sim card type trackers at the fraction of the price of trackers. Id never...
  27. -Woody-

DC2 DB8 DC5 Is 70k too much mileage for purchasing a DC5?

Id imagine alot of them have been converted to mph so probably wont bother calculating what the difference would be so actually have done less.
  28. -Woody-

my crash damaged type r project

That is good work! Getting back to its former glory
  29. -Woody-

My First Type r!!!

Very nice :) I cant make out the large white thing in the window?
  30. -Woody-

Honda Jazz washer jets

;)
  31. -Woody-

How to paint your brake calipers.

No lacquer, so it wont peel when using alloy cleaner?
  32. -Woody-

Spoon N1 + B pipe gasket?

I took my exhaust down to an exhaust fitters(eg Kwik Fit) and ask for one to fit as they hold various OEM for different makes. As they dont normally charge for them seperately you may find they will let you have it for free, like they did for me ;)
  33. -Woody-

Tegiwa imports carbon fibre airbox

Its fine btw lol I didnt find all the baby stuff that expensive tbh. Anyway, the feedback from there sounds promising, maybe next for my teg!?
  34. -Woody-

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 pre face lift vs DC5 face lift

Because i own one :lol: The only reason really is the curved/drop headlights.
  35. -Woody-

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 pre face lift vs DC5 face lift

Slightly different suspension set up to. If you look on you tube there are comparison videos. In my biased opinion, the pre-facelift is best by far :)
  36. -Woody-

Sprayed centre of dash

Cosmik
  37. -Woody-

K20/K24 Engine

Andy(Integrastella) is doing a k24 into a Dc5 if i remember correctly.
  38. -Woody-

DC2 DB8 DC5 Replacement standard brake discs for DC5.

Thats the ones :lol: Had my discs replaced Monday, found it was only the rears that had a lip on them.
  39. -Woody-

DC2 DB8 DC5 Replacement standard brake discs for DC5.

Sounds about right, i was just looking for discs and only found standard from Honda for that price, managed to get some grooved apexi discs cheap from ebay in the end though ;)
  40. -Woody-

Aem v2

Thats the one
  41. -Woody-

Finally - My 2001 ITR DC5

Thanks Most of you have probably seen it on ITR anyway lol
  42. -Woody-

Warwickshire Charity Motor Show 2010 @ SCR

Warwickshire Charity Motor Show 2010 Shakespeare County Raceway 24th July (Sat.) Admission fees: £12 Admission £22 Admission AND UNLIMITED DRAG RUNS Charities: UK Haemophilia Society and Parkinson's disease Society UK For any more info, email [email protected] Facebook group...
  43. -Woody-

Finally - My 2001 ITR DC5

Heres some pics of my DC5, picked it up on last Sunday. Spent over a month and atleast 1000 miles looking for the right one. Picked this as its immaculate, standard B-Pack with 59k miles in CW. Love it! First things to get done is pads/dics, seat covers and a exhaust.
  44. -Woody-

Amp advice neede....not sure what i need

Amps can be from 100w-2000w, depends how powerfull you want it. I personally think that a 600w sub and amp is good all round power. Just find yourself a 12" sub with slight less power capacity than your amp.
  45. -Woody-

Hmmm i dunno, could do. It could be wired up to ignition leads though. I have noticed this same concept is actually currently in the market. You can buy packs that you insert your simcard into and it acts as a phone. $100+ though.
  46. -Woody-

Just thought this is a cheaper alternative to purchasing and paying for a Tracker system. Posted this up on ITR-DC5 already, just thought i would spread the love. Buy a cheap mobile phone, either off ebay or brand new ones can be picked up for £20+. Buy a in car/lighter plug in charger(£5+)...
  47. -Woody-

stealing mofo's

Horses are well expensive :lol:
Back