• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Nashy

My Dc2 rebuild - New archs are in.

Surely this would be done for JAE 19 you know it needs to happen!
  2. Nashy

Loxy's Type R #6

As Darren said I was thinking the cold and time of year might have an affect?
  3. Nashy

Loxy's Type R #6

Definitely black
  4. Nashy

Loxy's Type R #6

#matteblackeverything looking great John doing the old girl justice.
  5. Nashy

Loxy's Type R #6

lovely :lol:
  6. Nashy

Back to Honda with a champ white FK2!

Good man!! Need to see this shame about Sunday :(
  7. Nashy

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Received today mate great service! Will post a pic when fitted
  8. Nashy

Fog light protectors for sale 8G/9G/10G - FN2/FK2/FK8

Hi mate can I have a set of yellow for the fn2 please
  9. Nashy

Nashy's NHB EP3 - now CW FN2

I'm using my phone will that make a difference? When I googled it said do what your saying but I couldn't see the arrow :D
  10. Nashy

Anyone know how to get the image code off flickr? Recently signed up to it and couldn't for the life of me find the usual code thing to copy and paste!
  11. Nashy

Obviously not lol
  12. Nashy

This is when I picked it up hopefully this works IMG_0713
  13. Nashy

Appreciated Chris :D
  14. Nashy

Currently sat in tdi-north getting a manifold fitted and ecutek map(s) should be an intriguing drive home. How do I edit the thread title to change it to champ white fn2?
  15. Nashy

Holy Thread bump again!! In my old age it seems I'm useless at doing build threads and pictures and updates :) Well the premier ep3 went not long after the purchase as a house came up that we really wanted (another mistake selling Honda's) so I picked up a cheap mini cooper s was hilarious fun...
  16. Nashy

FN2 Manifold and decat

Yeah I wouldn't sit at idle on the drive on my 4:45am starts she would defffo see me off :) Even now when starting its not quiet just with the non res haha I'll maybe have to roll it further down the road before starting first. I'll have to start a progress build on here I've done a few bit's to...
  17. Nashy

FN2 Manifold and decat

I generally roll the car off the drive and start it as I'm rolling off and drive as slow as possible until I'm clear ;)
  18. Nashy

FN2 Manifold and decat

A touch louder I can live with that :) I'm looking forward to it never had a car ''mapped'' before so will be a new experience was just a little concerned I would wake the whole town up when I'm on mornings! I don't do much motorway driving so I'm not fussed about the noise on long journeys.
  19. Nashy

FN2 Manifold and decat

Well I'm off to TDI-North next week to get the ecutek and manifold and decat fitted. I was wondering if anyone else had done the same done to theirs? Would be nice to hear some feedback. Also Ive got a miltek non resonated exhaust how much will my ears hurt now when the manifold/decat are fitted???
  20. Nashy

Disks won't come off!!

All sorted now thanks for the help guys Much appreciated
  21. Nashy

Disks won't come off!!

That's not a bad idea haha
  22. Nashy

Disks won't come off!!

Cheers I'll try that tomorrow
  23. Nashy

Disks won't come off!!

Fn2 mate
  24. Nashy

Disks won't come off!!

Cheers guys finally got both fronts off nightmare! Then ended up losing brake fluid while doing the other calliper schoolboy error but nevermind! As for the rears trying to use a rewind tool but doesn't seem to be working it's not like the ep3 which were cross haired these are more triangles is...
  25. Nashy

Disks won't come off!!

Guys changing disks and pads calliper took off grub screws removed managed to free them but still won't come off! Tried heat and a mallet still won't budge any ideas or if I've missed something? Thanks in advance
  26. Nashy

Fn2 wheel spacers

Just wondering where to buy them from as my google and forum searches I haven't found anything cheers
  27. Nashy

Fn2 wheel spacers

Hi looking for 10mm up front and 15mm at the back I can find the 15mm ones but struggling to find anywhere for 10mm can anyone help me out? Cheers in advance
  28. Nashy

TRO Mugs

Red H for me
  29. Nashy

TRO Mugs

I know I put alloy down but can I now change to white? Sorry if not I'll still have the alloy 100% cheers
  30. Nashy

TRO Mugs

I'll have one in polished metal please
  31. Nashy

1st gear selection problem

Sounds costly! :( I'm going to have a look inside behind the gear stick and see if I can put some grease in or look see if it's catching anything (hoping it's something easy haha!)
  32. Nashy

Thanks for the reply's! Are the synchros easy to change?
  33. Nashy

Hi all just wondered if anyone out there has had any similar problems or any ideas on a fix. Sometimes not always I struggle to select 1st gear and when approaching junctions it takes quite an effort. Every other gear works fine any help or ideas would be great cheers!
  34. Nashy

DC2 DB8 DC5 New here DC5 owner from Cumbria

Just thought I would give you a shout there's a drive out sorted on Sunday if you fancy it? Give me a shout if you do I'll send you the details.
  35. Nashy

Evo 6 alloy wheels.

Haha I will when I eventually figure out how to do it from my phone it's been a while since I've uploaded anything on a forum.
  36. Nashy

Yeah some really good roads up that way will deffo have to organise something! Used to do a few runs out with some guys from Carlisle I'll give them a shout see if they will be up for some runs out.
  37. Nashy

Aspatria mate not far from Carlisle give me a shout if ever fancy a meet up
  38. Nashy

Welcome fellow cumbrian!! where about's are you from? Love the dc5!!
  39. Nashy

Evo 6 alloy wheels.

Got them fitted eventually thanks for the info guys!
  40. Nashy

Evo 6 alloy wheels.

Cheers for the help mate just ordered some see if they do the trick!
  41. Nashy

Evo 6 alloy wheels.

So any flat faced nuts that would fit the ep3?
  42. Nashy

Evo 6 alloy wheels.

Hi thanks for the reply. Ordered the spigot rings. Is there a particular set of Mitsubishi nuts I will need or could I use some aftermarket ones?
  43. Nashy

Evo 6 alloy wheels.

Hi wondered if anyone can help? I've just bought some Evo 6 alloys and was wondering if I needed anything extra like spigot rings I've had the wheel up to the car and it just doesn't sit right even the studs don't sit right :(
  44. Nashy

Yeah I'm on the look out for a cheap crv for her and the nippers nothing has come up yet that took my fancy. Loving being back in the type r though they do say good things come to those who wait! Needs a little tlc but nothing major will get dine pics up later when I sort my photobucket out.
  45. Nashy

Well I've put a deposit down on a NHB premier ep3 picking it up tomorrow if I can cadge a lift to pick it up!! Will post some pictures when I get it home!
  46. Nashy

Holy thread bump! After a few years away I'm going to be back in something with a red H! Looking at ep3's again should have one in a few weeks all being well. My ep3 is the only car I regret selling I've had a few questionable car's since but needs must when you have children and you go down to...
  47. Nashy

Cheers mate! and pm'd
  48. Nashy

Well unfortunately im going to have to sell my pride and joy :( the mrs is 6 months pregnant and she has had to sell her car as it's not suitable (renault twingo) plus it will save some cash for a while and sharing the civic is not what i want. The civic with its current mods is just not...
  49. Nashy

Cheers dude!
  50. Nashy

My bad rotate fail FTL! :(
  51. Nashy

Results from todays dyno run quite chuffed!!! :-D
  52. Nashy

My new Alabaster silver FN2 Type R GT

Looks great! loving the black engine theme
  53. Nashy

Cheers as i said i have not got a clue when it comes to stuff like that! Would love to get into though and would love a DSLR!!
  54. Nashy

Not too bad but i get some from the smaller birds as we have tree's on the fronts! It actually makes my blood boil as my neighbours sometimes feed them, ive even had to ask them to stop unless they pay for my shampoo lol! I just use meguires quick detailer with a microfibre (keep them in the...
  55. Nashy

A few shots from today after watching fast and furious five (resisting the urge to drive like a dick on the way out of the flick's!) me and my mate have had a go at a bit of enhancement on the photo's! im no photo guru lol!!
  56. Nashy

Cheers mate!
  57. Nashy

After having some epic weather here in cumbria i decided to give the 'R' some love and give it a full detail! This took me all day just about (6-7hrs) and im suffering it today! the pictures dont really do it justice but is so clean looks like oil and feels smooth like glass lol also took the...
  58. Nashy

Yeah LSD would be good!! As for wheels I'm not sure?? I like snotty badgers BMW granite/graphite?? Dont want black though been there before on a black car makes the tyres gray! Maybe really dark gray or bronze? Give me some ideas!! Next up is the wheels to be refurbed and the rear windows tinted...
  59. Nashy

Just tried the BC's on the hardest setting! Deffo not suited for normal driving roads. Would be awsome on track though! Had to turn them back to full soft setting and there is a notable difference between the two. Also lowered the rear a bit more and now sits perfect, removed the civic badge to...
  60. Nashy

no you can't tell of the videos really! The dc came with a silencer that you can pop in but it looks rubbish! Although it really mutes the exhaust!! Just go for the plunge and pick one lol
  61. Nashy

Cheers for the advice I'll throw them an email over and see what they say!
  62. Nashy

Haha cheers yeah they were brand new tyres. Will dress them next time it's given the weekly wash!! After the frsu wheel refurb then see about some lca's and beaks bar, tint rear windows and a kpro then I'll be happy with her just do a few track day's!
  63. Nashy

I was surprised by looking at it in the box I thought thats just stupid but it's not as loud as you think. The wind deflectors are just off eBay £28 delivered I think? There not jdm but they look great for the price!!
  64. Nashy

No mate just tracking and alignment. I'm wanting the frsu done at tdi north but not sure on what more I need?? Yeah it's sitting just right for me any lower it just comes impractible. Can't beat a bit of p bear tbh!! Any advice would be appreciated!
  65. Nashy

UPDATE! not that many seem interested lol! Finally got the BC's on and after hearing/reading a few comments on how harsh a ride they gave i was suprised how soft they were!! I was expecting a bone shattering experience and its far from that although the dampers are on the softest setting im...
  66. Nashy

Libs nhb ep3 HUGE UPDATE

Nice motor!! wheels look cool something a bit different
  67. Nashy

Haha yeah your right ill keep an eye out and pm you nearer the time!
  68. Nashy

Cheers mate!! lol going to get some decent pic's this weekend after a cleaning session if your up for it?
  69. Nashy

Some pictures of the new exhaust, didnt get any of the injen intake as there is nothing much to see lol The car is in need of a really good detailing session will be doing it at the weekend so ill get some better photo's then. Mod's this week: Red type r mats wind deflectors Stickers...
  70. Nashy

Just had them fitted!! What a transformation!! The noise from both is pretty impressive I'm well chuffed to say the least I'll get some pictures up tomorrow as I'm off out for a beer!
  71. Nashy

Ive just ordered some goodies from funkypower!! coming today is a DC sports exhaust (cat back) and a injen CAI!! also ordered some BC coilovers hopefully here in a week or so! pic's to follow when delivered and fitted!!
  72. Nashy

Cheers!!
  73. Nashy

Hi folks picked her up about a month ago and absolutely loving it!! not many mods planned at the moment just to tint the rear windows and some wind deflectors and needs a little lowering any ideas? Gave her a quick clean this afternoon as i have a bit of OCD when it comes to cleaning cars!:D
  74. Nashy

Nhb ep3

No not the premier edition but the car was in such good condition I couldn't walk away! Will be getting the rear windows tinted but not too dark and probably some type r mats! Think I'll be in the Market for a decent air filter set up soon to! Yeah it's a bloody good car but I'm still a fan of...
  75. Nashy

Nhb ep3

Yeah im chuffed! hate this weather as i have a bit of OCD when it comes to cleaning my car! As foe mod's wise im not to sure yet i like the standard look apart from a little lowering and engine performance which wouldnt go a miss? Barrow i see almost a local lol!
  76. Nashy

Nhb ep3

Well went to see the car on tuesday and was an absolute minter!! so its currently sat outside my house and i have a huge smile on my face!! compared to the 182/197 its in a different class quality wise and i am a huge clio fan hopefully ill turn this into a sort of project thread :lol: no...
  77. Nashy

New pressure washer recommendations

The c110 link below great price for £49.99! had 2x karcher's before this and dont hold a candle to it! http://www.worldofpower.co.uk/brands/Nilfisk/Pressure-Washers/b1707/sc1580.aspx
  78. Nashy

New pressure washer recommendations

I would really recomend a nilfisk they are superb, in my opinion better than the karcher!
Back