• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. NYA

NYA's Supercharged R53 Cooper S *work in progress*

Just saving this space until I get a decent clean sorted and get some pictures. Any guesses? :D
  2. NYA

DC2 DB8 DC5 Getting proper f**ked off now!!

Right, i've done the IACV clean, i've put on a K Tuned TPS, i've reset all EML's and yet my car is still playing up. The TPS sensor sorted my high idle, but it's still rev hunting occasionally and it's now really jerky on acceleration. All gears are the same at about 2250rpm, it's like there's...
  3. NYA

K Tuned Hall Effect TPS

Has anyone tried the above TPS? I'm having issues on the Teg and need to get it sorted before selling. I'm on a Skunk 70mm throttle body and I've done the usual cleaning of the IACV etc. But I swapped my TPS for a cheap EBay jobbie, but wish I hadn't bothered. It solved my Rev hunting, but has...
  4. NYA

The Drift Brick Build Thread.

So, after looking around for a long time, I have finally found a drifter to build up. It's not your average Drift Build though as the car is slightly out of the ordinary. Yes that's right, it's a Lolvo!! It's a 740GL Turbo (thanks to Scruffy aka Mike for the model code). It's fully loaded...
  5. NYA

Will I damage anything?

Right, as you may know I've removed my damaged DC Sports exhaust manifold and put on the OEM and CAT for the upcoming MOT. My question is, will it do any damage running it like this for a short while? I have it mapped for the parts obviously, and it's on a Dastek chip(I know not the best). I'm...
  6. NYA

DC2 DB8 DC5 Throttle body gaskets.

I need a new gasket for my Skunk2 TB which is mated to the Skunk2 Intake Mani. Does anyone know if I can use one of the thermal gaskets as my paper one is shagged and I think it may be the cause of my rev hunting. I've cleaned the TB and IAC valve but the gasket is torn slightly. If I can run a...
  7. NYA

Paid For Sale Ads

Chris, Beard, Stoo etc. I just thought about this. With all the noobs that come to the forum moaning about 50 posts minimum etc. why don't you start offering a Paid For Ad service for their items and cars they are wanting to get rid of. It will bring income to the forum and the annoying ones who...
  8. NYA

5x114 & 5x114.3

Now I know the PCD's are different, but how much difference is there? I know Honda use the later 5x114.3 but would the former 5x114 fit on the same hub or would it be a case of adapters or wobble bolts? Is 0.3 going to cause that many issues or is it a case of try it and see? Any help...
  9. NYA

Headlight issue DC5

Bit of a problem with my lights. The passenger side one has blown, found it to be the 20amp fuse gone, replaced the fuse and it blew again straight away. So put in a 30amp fuse just to test, when the lights were on they were okay, but as soon as I switched the full beams on it blew the fuse...
  10. NYA

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Just gonna leave this here, just for now, staking a claim to the bandwidth................................................
  11. NYA

FAO - SKY Insurance people.

Would you please tell your sales staff, if I ignore their calls 9 times, I don't want a quote for insurance. I got my first call while at the top of a 30foot pole, at which point I politely declined the offer of insurance. When I then get more calls and repeated voicemail it becomes annoying.
  12. NYA

Hubcentric Spacers

Before we get going, i know i don't have a Honda, and this might be a stupid question due to that. I am looking for advice on Hubcentric Spacers, basically has anyone ever used them, is there anything i should look out for with them eg. are they safe, do they cause any issues with the running...
  13. NYA

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

The EP3 is gone :( . I know some people are gonna hate on this, but there are multiple reasons for buying it. We needed something that wasn't ludicrous to put the missus on the insurance, also it is saving me a massive amount of money every month. On that note, i still wanted something fun...
  14. NYA

Rims and Brakes

Had the day off today so decided to get a few things i have been putting off done. Wheels are now Moonstone Grey, it's slightly darker than the Cosmic. And while the wheels were of the missus sat and painted the callipers, the usual red, but i like it the rims make them look seriously bright...
  15. NYA

Failed the bloody MOT!!

Failed the first MOT today, but it was only on a rear tyre, and lost a bolt from the Spoon backbox, so not exactly off to the srappy yet:lol::lol:
  16. NYA

SatNav Issue

Does anyone know how to reset the factory SatNav. Lately the damn thing just doesn't want to work. The screen starts up as normal, but then after about 30 seconds or so, the screen says "DVD Disc Reader Is Not Working Properly". Now i'm not sure wether it's the disk, i can't see any real...
  17. NYA

Renewal Price....hmmm.....yes good

Just got my renewal from Swiftcover, was expecting it to go up, they usually do:rolleyes: But they have managed to knock of about £150, so now down to £413, well happy with it:D
  18. NYA

NRG Earthing Kit

Anyone point in the right direction as to fitting instructions. I got one from *ahem* the other forum but, there are no destructions. Anyone help:confused: :confused:
Back