• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Black Beauty - rsk fitted!!! now for sale!!!

Car has now gone :(
  2. T

now for sale chaps!
  3. T

FN2 Does everyone have a warranty for their car???

I picked up my FN2 from Toyota as a woman took it in to part ex, I did purchase 12 months from them for piece of mind but not had to use it thank god!
  4. T

lowered car + 19" wheels = crawling over speed bumps!
  5. T

on the plus side it will be very reasonably priced as I need it gone. I will hold for a forum buyer if I can. I shall clean her up and get it sorted asap. The car i want someone has just put me off so more research is needed I think
  6. T

Unfortunately the car will need to go asap. I will put up a for sale ad on here as I would like it to go to a forum member. I will not get a dirty d but it will be a smaller sized petrol engine. Sad times!
  7. T

vtec cross over

there is a smooth air box mod you can do to slightly give you some more noise but generally if you want more asbo style noise you need an induction kit
  8. T

FN2 Blanking off an exhaust opening

I must be the lucky one to know a friendly MOTer!
  9. T

Best Oil and Filter for EP3's

in that case sir you have an oil burner!
  10. T

haha diseasal!! mmm that has thrown a spanner in the works. I might see how I get on I just assumed it will be a lot cheaper. Yes it is 95% motorway journeys but did not fancy racking up miles in the FN2. I suppose I could see how I get on initially but I just wanted to be prepared from the get...
  11. T

My circumstances could change in the next week or two so this could be up for sale soon :(:(:( I could be doing a 62 mile round trip if I bag this new job instead of currently 20 miles! Bad times! Really do not want to go and get a dirty d but having my sensible hat on I cannot justify the...
  12. T

Standard discs with aftermarket pads

rang TGM and they are charging £124.99 plus VAT for the lines! ouch!
  13. T

cheers guys, I was going to get HEL or Goodrich but I will call TGM tomorrow and see what they charge. Stevie from Grinspeed was charging too much for the brake lines
  14. T

I only ask I am changing my brakes, going ADL blueprint all round bar the front pads, they will be PBS pads and I will put in RBF600 brake fluid, but doing the additional brake lines are an extra £200 inc labour as they are a pain to change so was wondering if the extra £200 is worth it
  15. T

Everyone mentions braided lines, does anyone notice a difference on these alone? I appreciate most people get them done with new pads and discs so they will notice a difference there but has anyone just changed braided lines alone and noticed a difference?
  16. T

Little Rob's Black FN2 Civic Type R

Mine has a factory parking camera #just saying
  17. T

Yes should have gone with the recommendations of many on here in paying someone to fit the head unit! You learn the hard way I suppose. Still looks clean mine is overdue a clean!
  18. T

FN2 Bluetooth phone pairing

I think it is under the steering column
  19. T

Ste's new car. Audi R8

I've never really liked the look of them, but I've never had the funds to be able to look at them properly! I'm sure you will enjoy it and you can update the long list of cars in your signature!
  20. T

Which X brace?

Placebo effect in my opinion
  21. T

FN2 Folding wing Mirrors on GT FN2

Hi Loxy do you know of anyone else doing these? I have read the last few pages on the thread and he is not there too often and do not fancy over a month if I pay for one. Cheers
  22. T

been 20 and wanting a type r

R reg 1.0 Polo, still remember the plate all these years later!!! It would cause traffic going uphill due to the amazing engine
  23. T

Any slide on headrests for EP3 stock seats?

You can get a seat rest cushion that sits on an elastic band to wrap around the top of the seat. Quite rare and pricey when they come up for sale on eBay occasionally
  24. T

Whats the best Coilovers for Ep3 Type R Mainly road driven not tack?

Why not just save your money and just buy lowering springs and change bushes that are worn?
  25. T

My first red badge - black GT FN2

That does look pretty clean, nice shine to the paint. Black wheels look good too. Engine bay could do with a clean. That induction kit looks cheap to me. Plenty of helpful/useful information on here for you to browse at your leisure!
  26. T

FN2 is a catback worth it?

Where did you get it done from dude
  27. T

Brigestone Potenza S001/plus spare wheel

For tyre prices check camskill, black circles and tyre leader online
  28. T

Best fast road pads

Has anyone tried pads by a brand called PBS? Stevie at Grinspeed recommends them
  29. T

This parcel arrived the other day. Was contemplating this and and tegiwa induction kit but decided I'd prefer this; and the money shot; such a difference this has made to making vtec more desirable. Coming from a DC2 and a modded eg this was really needed to say the least. also went to see...
  30. T

D4N H's 2008 FN2 GT (NHB)

Clean car buddy. Yes that is an anal touch on the key cover, I am looking to get a carbon key cover for my keys!
  31. T

FN2 Fitting the most frustrating badge in the world!

buy cheap, buy twice!
  32. T

Return of the Footwell Lighting Kits!

He had difficulties fitting Climair wind deflectors!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
  33. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

I was waiting for you to take the bate!!!
  34. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

Can't believe you don't know how to fit wind deflectors!
  35. T

FN2 Best cold air intake

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?60839-Intake-guide-the-basics-Newbies-%2A%2Aplease-read%2A%2A overall answer is HKS RSK
  36. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

Mine came in just over a week from Germany!
  37. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

Received my dark sport tint ones;
  38. T

New package turned up; Installed in minutes, so easy. Here's how they look fitted;
  39. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

Wind deflectors look good, although some child has took a red felt tip and drawn a circle on your alloys :D
  40. T

FK2 FK2 general discussion

That number plate is ideal for loxy!! Love the the car though. Hope you enjoy and forget the cost if you can afford it!
  41. T

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Soo true, some people believe that spec 2's are decent all round tyre! I have just brought a new set of alloys but ditchfinders on and awaiting to buy some decent rubber! I cant even put my foot down as I am too scared I will loose control of the car!
  42. T

quote for work needed

yes I would definitely second the thumbs up from Stevie at Grinspeed
  43. T

Wasn't a big fan of the rages so got rid of them. Got some team dynamics instead, only pictures I have at the minute; also fitted my personal plate that I have and put on the jap style square size on
  44. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

I would be happy with either but I did put on the notes I want the dark tint ones. I will post up pics when I receive them over the next few weeks. I am assuming they will look better than ep3 ones :D
  45. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

got jealous and just ordered some dark tint ones using the club 197 code!! boom boom!
  46. T

Also got a new knob as my old one was scratched a bit too much!!!! and one fitted: am I seeing double?? nope just bought another set of mats as I like to keep them in decent nick for longer so double up on them. This is is the new used set I bought:
  47. T

19s to 17s

Yes FN2. Been playing around with the link, is there no movement on the inset at all? Cheers
  48. T

My Black FN2 Type R

Need to go up a size I would say. It needs to look beefier in my onion that is
  49. T

19s to 17s

Hey all. I currently have some 19" rage alloys which I want to get rid of and I have seen a set 17s that I like. My question is will it cause any issues? I'm not that clued up on et and that so was hoping for some help. I think they are et40. Thanks in advance.
  50. T

My Black FN2 Type R

Not a fan of the rear spoiler, the alloys needs to go. They look lost with the front wings
  51. T

First modification is complete. Got rid of the tatty gear gator and replaced it with a new one from topgators. Out with the old in with the new went with the suede one
  52. T

My Type R Integra+Type R EP3 Civic

Teg looks pretty clean. She will more at home on track. I miss mine, such a raw aggressive car to drive on edge with ease.
  53. T

Road/Track tyre...Integra DC2

I had AD08s in my teg so would go with AD08Rs. On my eg I had rainsport 3s. The AD08s were very good in the dry and good in the wet. The rainsport 3s are very good in the wet and good in the dry
  54. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

How are you going to sleep tonight?!
  55. T

FN2 slight issues

thanks for the help. The cd was an original cd that worked in a 58 plate without nav but I would have thought a original cd would work in mine. I'm unsure how to connect the Bluetooth as of yet but pressing the Bluetooth buttons on the wheel does nothing on the screen nor does my phone pick it...
  56. T

FN2 slight issues

Hey peeps I have slight issue with two things and hopefully you can help. 1. CD player not working. Tested the same CD with my mates 58 plate FN2 and it worked but on mine unfortunately it doesn't. The radio still works. 2. The steering control on the left hand side don't work. The right hand...
  57. T

Molesyy - 2003 NHB Civic Type R

That's looks gleaming! You have spent loads on modding it! What products do you use on cleaning it?
  58. T

My Red EP3 Type-R

Looks pretty decent, doesn't look too pink!
  59. T

Scottish Type-R's NHB 06 Premier Edition EP3

You're right about it looking gleaming when it is polished. Needs lowering a bit more would you not think? Or is your old age asking for comfort more? Can't wait to see the special order wind deflectors as I will be getting some in the future
  60. T

yes they are. I do like them but they are a little more crashy with the car lowered so may change them. The more I look at them the more I like them though! We shall see!
  61. T

Accord Type R

Lovely accord. The wheels are hit and miss with me but as you the pics probably don't do it justice
  62. T

Custom paint, hydro dipping etc

I would use spooner restorations
  63. T

I'm looking to replace the wheels, they are too big and I would prefer a little more comfort! Black is a pain to keep clean
  64. T

Yes had them on my teg and was really good. Will get them on payday
  65. T

Cheers man. Want some seat covers but the only ones I would get are capital seating ones and they expensive
  66. T

Hey guys picked up my beast yesterday. Loving it so far. Has factory satnav and rear parking camera!! Here are some pictures that I took when I got home sits too low for my liking, so my plans are to get eibach lowering springs, change the rage alloys to some aftermarket 18" alloys...
  67. T

Loxy's Type R #4

Can you get a video of with the exhaust? Wouldn't minding hearing how it sounds. My solid fab b pipe made my spoon rep very loud on my eg
  68. T

Loxy's Type R #4

Maybe she's the one?!
  69. T

New DC5, track time

I wanted a DC5 after I had a DC2 but now I have just bought an FN2 as I got more for my money. All theonesi kept looking at were too high mileage. Does look really good though
  70. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

Keep us posted mate will be good to see the subtle difference. Hope you can contain the excitement until they arrive!
  71. T

FN2 SUCTION OR INDUCTION KIT??!

Are these meets in macdonalds car park??
  72. T

Where to get your windows tinted

Manchester car tints is really good and Bobby has done really good jobs in the past
  73. T

Climair Wind deflectors.

any pictures of these fitted? Will be buying some soon, I think I will get these over the team heko ones. I would like to see the new colour ones
  74. T

Loxy's Type R #4

Just read this from start to finish. Loving the attention to detail, a lot of people wouldn't have bothered with some of the ocd bits but hats off to you. Really like this, can't believe your knowledge on cars is so good and your knowledge on cleaning is err... Shocking!!
  75. T

New car honda civic fn2 CW 09 30k

That's looks really clean! I pick mine up next week I hope and don't plan on too many mods but that never happens so we shall see!
  76. T

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

Very nice build. Would hate to think how much money you have thrown at it! Can't wait to pick mine up now!
  77. T

Mine does have a sound system in there as I saw a small sub and amp in the boot (lady owner) but I can't remember what headunit was in there! I will just wait till next week before I get the car and start playing with it!
  78. T

My wife has barred me from spending money on it! Won't happen obviously but initial plans when I get it is to clean her and upgrade the sound system and then the tinkering will start once the funds build up!
  79. T

I do like this. I should be a soon owner or a NHB FN2 soon. Any other plans?
Back