• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. NickCTR

Part numbers and prices.

I use 2 websites to get all the part numbers and prices I need, it's very helpful. This is the site for part numbers. http://japancars.ru/cat/honda/index.php Simply enter your VIN in the "VIN Код:" tab and hit "Aenee" (Search) That will give you the pages for your exact model (don't worry...
  2. NickCTR

Exhaust donut gasket size

To fit Toda manifdold with Fuji RM01A catback, 60mm. Thanks.
  3. NickCTR

Passed MOT today :)

Got 1 advisory, "rear exhaust noisy" :lol:
  4. NickCTR

Mugen 25mm rear ARB

Found this on eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330351943649&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:MOTORS:1123 How would that affect the handling?
  5. NickCTR

30AE seats part numbers please

For the 4 plastic covers that cover the 4 bolts at the rear of the seats, 2 on each seat. They might be Honda parts. Also for the long plastic part that is missing in this picture if possible? Cheers.
  6. NickCTR

Alternative to RBC ?

Not long released so no dynos yet. Skunk2 claim (surprisingly) this manifold offers better performance then RBC but keeping close to OEM size, no need to cut the car. http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5838
  7. NickCTR

Spoon monobloc calipers with EP3 standard rims.

You need spacers :( Will find out which ones tomorrow, I hope 5mm are big enough.
  8. NickCTR

Mugen intake pipe

Does the DC5 mugen intake pipe fit the EP3 OEM airbox and chassis? This thing: TIA
  9. NickCTR

Help! Snapped plastic bit for air pipe

Anyone know the part number I need? Someone else had the same problem, can't find the thread though. TIA guys.
  10. NickCTR

Non-lowered b-pipes

Supersprint b-pipe scrapes on the drive with OEM suspension, do any systems overcome this? TIA
  11. NickCTR

MOT questions

Do aftermarket bucket seats have to be E approved to pass an MOT? And does it matter that access to the rear seats (3 door car) is near impossible?
  12. NickCTR

Good guide, but I have a question

At the risk of sounding a tw@, would it be a good idea to drill a small hole in the AEM CAI tubing, to drain water, just like the Gruppe has? Would performance suffer? The Gruppe has one so maybe not such a bad idea? Although that hole is between filter and scoop so the principle is different...
  13. NickCTR

Cough, splutter.

Went for a drive to fill up with Tesco 99, after a 20 minute drive home, whilst I pulled up outside my house, the engine was struggling to idle. I gave it some revs, but the engine struggled to keep up. After maybe 6 seconds, the engine revved as normal. Went for another drive after that and...
  14. NickCTR

Tegiwa ETD

Anyone got/had one fitted? Your thoughts...
  15. NickCTR

Removing the auxiliary drive belt

How to? Something about an autotensioner being loosened first... I need to eliminate the pulleys from my enquiries regarding high pitched rattle/whine. Thanks.
  16. NickCTR

Better air feed.

The standard one is pi$$ poor, noticed this today when cleaning my filter. It's not even facing the front! Does the Mugen air duct fit the standard grille? I would pay for a better airduct that the standard one, should be an easy item to produce, anyone care to approach some companies ?
  17. NickCTR

Quick reply - no subscribe?

Does quick replying mean I don't get an email upon a subsequent reply? TIA :)
  18. NickCTR

56 plate EP3s

I've only ever seen one. Anyone else?
  19. NickCTR

Not support, but forum chat all the same. Quoting.

Not a dig at anyone, but is there any need to quote the person above you? I read forums as a free flowing chat, using the quote button to reply to anyone except the person above you. Sometimes people will quote the person above, that person being the only person to write a post, beginning the...
  20. NickCTR

rattle @ 2k

Coming from the front. Any ideas?
  21. NickCTR

225/40, do they rub?

They do on a facelift EP2, on full lock.
  22. NickCTR

JDM EP3 mats on ebay for good price.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JDM-Civic-TypeR-Genuine-Carpet-Mats-Brand-New_W0QQitemZ250396295444QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item250396295444&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A3%7C65%3A10%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318
  23. NickCTR

How many miles from your front pads?

Bought my car with 12k on the clock, within 500 miles usage the low level brake pad screechers kicked in. Changed the pads and discs, problem solved. That was just over 12k miles ago, screeching has returned. According to various sources, that usage is well under par? I don't brake hard...
  24. NickCTR

Change rear discs

Found this. old link autoupdated
  25. NickCTR

Stoptech big brake kit - cheapest place to buy?

I want these behind my OEM 17s. Most places seem to be 1300-1400 including VAT. Anyone know of cheaper? 1200 delivered is my maximum. Cheers EDIT Found them at Funkypower for £1266 delivered...
  26. NickCTR

Removing OEM Honda EP3 wind deflectors

Any tips? Don't want to snap anything. Cheers.
  27. NickCTR

FD2 New colours for FD2

Apologies if a repost. http://jpcnews.blogspot.com/2008/09/fd2-civic-type-r-updated-for-2009.html
  28. NickCTR

Album art enabled head units

I have the Alpine IDA x305, apparently the TFT screen shows album art, but not for me, using a USB memory stick. Is album art when using Ipod only? Also, when using MIX mode (shuffle) to play random songs from all albums, the same 6 or so albums are chosen, not the whole 20. Looks like the...
  29. NickCTR

Metallic rattle when moving off.

From what i've read, the driveshaft rattle is around 2-3k RPM, so I figured I have a different problem. It happens when I am pulling away, it sounds like it's coming from the front O/S, but this could be because when I hear it I am usually in the driver's seat. Exhaust manifold cover maybe...
  30. NickCTR

Doorcard rattles

Any bass results in :ghey: rattles from the doorcards. Will Dynamat be too thick to replace the thin original thin strips of sticky rubber? Or is Dynamat only good for sound deadening? Any other ideas? TIA
  31. NickCTR

Swiftcover - good or bad experiences

£231 before additional benefits, what are they like to deal with for claims etc? Cheers
  32. NickCTR

***** renewal

Esure, £360. :evil: Was £297 last year, that`s with 4000 mile usage aswell. Confused here I come *EDIT* £370 WTF
  33. NickCTR

360 Gamertags causing problems PART 2

Can`t reply to the other thread because of solidsquare`s sig :lol: I am on IE7 & Vista I have attached a screenshot of the problem. Note how the screenshot is of a 3 page thread but I cannot see past the first post, no option to scroll
  34. NickCTR

360 Gamertags causing problems

On computer at work, page won`t display anything after the new gamertags i.e. sigs used by Hoydonk and Al. E.g. "Easy Xbox360 GamerCards..." Displays only the first post on page 1, cannot scroll the page down
  35. NickCTR

Removing the driveshaft heatshield

Is this easy to DIY? Simply a case of removing the wheel then use a socket set to remove the shield? The rattle is :ghey:
  36. NickCTR

Fussy bugger needs head unit

Looking to update the OEM unit. Must haves: Front mounted USB socket for memory sticks (don`t care for Ipods) DAB ready (as in proper ready, not when I spend another £150 on a gubbin) Remote control Ideally less than £250 Good display for skipping tracks/radio stations I thank you...
Back