• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. p33pzy

Anybody in Lincoln???

I'm 40mins away just before the Humber bridge :) quite a few Hondas kicking about this area nowadays
  2. p33pzy

Unusual Aux belt activity?

Had the same problem last year, squealed abit, did the whole wd40 thing, lasted all of half hour, end result was the bearing was flipped in the pulley so was just spinning causing a crap load of smoke, and shards of metal alover the place, can you not just use a screwdriver or something on the...
  3. p33pzy

Unusual Aux belt activity?

Had the same problem last year, squealed abit, did the whole wd40 thing, lasted all of half hour, end result was the bearing was flipped in the pulley so was just spinning causing a crap load of smoke, and shards of metal alover the place, can you not just use a screwdriver or something on the...
  4. p33pzy

Jdm ep3 blub blown

Hi guys I was just after some help and no better place to ask, and probably sound like a daft question, but I blew a bulb lastnight and am I right in Thinking jdm's are HIDs as standard? I've been to Honda and they've told me they're £98 for a blub, I was wondering which blub I need to be...
  5. p33pzy

SRS light

anychance of it been the airbag ring inside of the steering wheel that has snapped? as this happened to me a couple months ago, but also my horn stopped working, then started again then stopped, all fuses checked and where ok, honda qouted me over £200 for a new airbag spring/full airbag unit i...
  6. p33pzy

Any young CTR drivers?

dont know if i still count as young, but 25 with 7years no claims protected, and im paying 750 fully comp with admiral, on an 02 plate jdm ep3, which is a group 20(i think) or did the grouping system get changed recently??
  7. p33pzy

front end knock at low speed

Hi Honda prob checked this...well :lol: but what about the drop links, as mine are knocking slightly at low speeds and need replacing.
  8. p33pzy

No vtec (5500rpm limiter) cell light on and speedo not working!

i went out and bought a new converter which i didnt end up needing, if you need it drop me a pm and you can have it "if" i can find it haha, try whipping out them dials and check the connections, might just be a lose one, but it sounds the same symptoms as what i had. Dean
  9. p33pzy

No vtec (5500rpm limiter) cell light on and speedo not working!

My speedo converter is in the wiring just before the vss, but I had the same problem and it turned out to be a dodgy wiring behind the dials and needed soldering back on :) Dean
  10. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

yea i think it might have something to do with weather, it was winter time when it happened to mine, i forgot to update this thread, i had the speed sensor changed and it worked for a week then the symtoms came back, mine ended up been abit of bad wiring from behind the dials where it was...
  11. p33pzy

Mako's JDM [photoshoot and feature page 2]

Recaros look in perfect condition
  12. p33pzy

My new ep3 type r civic milano red *engine bay page 10*

like the idea with the hoses dude, simple but effect, where did you get the hose from if you dont mind me asking and what size was it? Dean
  13. p33pzy

Was Bored the Weekend

awesome looking milano, uber shiney
  14. p33pzy

3000 RPM Rattle [Fixed - Driveshaft Heat Shield]

Glad you have it sorted mate! Same feeling I had after I'd sorted mine, used to drive me nuts
  15. p33pzy

No problem mate hope it helps, and as griffin pointed out Thers a sticky for the rattling heatshield :smt023
  16. p33pzy

i mate i had the same problem a while back rattling between 3k and 4k when accelerating and soon as i dipped the clutch it disappeared, checked my driveshaft and all botlts were tight, gave them a quick tighten,took her for a test drive and the rattling was still there, so decided to whip it...
  17. p33pzy

Parking brake efficiency?? MOT failed

I recently replaced my front and rear discs and pads for OEM discs all-round with braided hoses and front ferrodo ds2500 pads and OEM back pads a month ** my MOT as I noticed my handbrake was basically p*ss poor after I had the cable tightened, anyway it didn't cure the problem and had it MOT'd...
  18. p33pzy

Insurance costs for people under 25

when i got my type r they quoted me £1070 with admiral, 23 years old, 5 years NCB, Decent postcode, no points/accidents., got my renewal last month and it a grand so did a quick search and elephant, admirals sister company qouted me £900 with mods declared on an import, so contacted admiral and...
  19. p33pzy

Ped's JDM EP3.

the indicators would have been fitted when the car came into the UK to comply with the SVA test as there not required in japan, as someone pointed out to a while back, maybe wrong like
  20. p33pzy

Ped's JDM EP3.

nice looking JDM fella, looks ten times better without the tacky red tape, definatly would of been my 1st move to get rid :smt023 but each to their own.
  21. p33pzy

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

RM01A it is then.
  22. p33pzy

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

I've been looking at an exhaust system as my next mod but with so many on the Market and after months of looking on here and other forums I was still un-decided but after reading this write up I'm defiantly swayed now.
  23. p33pzy

Will this polish out?! **Update page 2**

Atleast it's going to be stone chip free. I was thinking my small crack down the middle of my front bumper from a toe bar was bad enough.
  24. p33pzy

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

cheers pal, job for weekend, hopefully sort the problem out
  25. p33pzy

Vibration/rattling noise at 3-4k? Drive shaft heat shield

did you just read my thread by anychance :D
  26. p33pzy

A slight vibration/rattling

haha i knew someone point the search thing out, soon as i posted it i realised i should of searched it, which came back with heatshield or clutch release bearing, thanks :smt023
  27. p33pzy

A slight vibration/rattling

hi guys just looking for some advice or solutions really, as over the last month or so when i'm going through the gears from 1st to 3rd i get a little noise sounding like its a vibration or something, quite hard to explain but as soon as i press the clutch and change gear the vibration/rattle...
  28. p33pzy

xdcx JDM EP3

liking the research you've done on finding the history of ya JDM might have to take a look into that. and on another note the car is looking imaculate as per usual :smt023 , i think its about time updated my thread.
  29. p33pzy

front bumper :(

its on cctv anyway so he's not really got a leg to stand on, which clealy shows me reversing and him reversing into me.
  30. p33pzy

yea i suppose it could of been worse but its the whole hassle of getting it sorted and been without a car, and the stone chip is getting sorted next weekend. i watched the cctv footage of him hitting the barrier and it was epic, slamming on and sliding under the barrier,
  31. p33pzy

yea think thats what ill go for, not coming out of my pocket and i want it absolutly perfect :smt023
  32. p33pzy

cheers for the quick reply dude, ill drop them a pm, didnt seem like it was bad when he hit me, nearly cried when i saw the damage eventhough its minimal.
  33. p33pzy

hi guys i had to vent my fustration and how gutted i am somewhere and what better place to vent it with fellow people who regard their type r's as their pride and joy like me, well where do i start i've been after a little run about to get me to work and back for a while now but funds have...
  34. p33pzy

SRS Light on...?

you can definatly pick up an air bag spring cheaper than from honda, i emailed around around some breakers yards off ebay and the cheapest was £30, so im hoping its the same part thats gone on mine anyway haha. good luck with getting it fixed mate and keep me posted on how it turned out, i might...
  35. p33pzy

SRS Light on...?

think mine will fail, because the horn isnt working, so no beeping at sh*tty drivers when i get cut up :p. i think i'd rather get hit by a some air in a bag than fly through the windscreen and face plant the road haha :D i googled it on how to reset the srs light. let me know how you get on mate.
  36. p33pzy

SRS Light on...?

i didnt go to honda but the garage i used only charged me a tenner to have the fault checked, i've not had mine fixed yet as everytime i come to getting it fixed i end up spending the money elsewhere on the car, my lights been on a good few months but seen as the mot isnt due til august i'm in...
  37. p33pzy

SRS Light on...?

my srs light came on and the garage said its the airbag ring in the steering wheel that has snapped, they said there around £200 pound from honda but i've done a little bit of research and found a couple of breakers yards selling them for £30+, but as said above it could be a couple of things...
  38. p33pzy

speed sensor

hi guys i made a thread a couple of weeks ago regarding a problem i had with my speedo not working, well here it goes(this may end up been an eassy) i drive a jdm ep3 and about 6 weeks ago i started having a problem with the speedo, basically doing what ever it wanted for example steady drive...
  39. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

thats not a bad price, roll on payday. And i play for new holland rangers on a saturday, and barton broncos on a sunday.
  40. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

might have to check them out then how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?, i'm in scunny alot, the gf lives there and play footy there, i'll give you a beep if i see you :smt023
  41. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

hi mate im planning on using rasp in grimsby, does most of the work on my car, failing that i might have to take a couple hour drive to TDI north Where in lincs sre you? Dean
  42. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

Haha, I don't no why its effected my eps though, prob somehow related.
  43. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

Hi guys Finally had time to have the car checked out so heres a Quick up date on the EML light been on, got the fault codes read today and it was the vss which I think Milanochris mentioned, so good work to you bud, I've got the part on order so be back to it's vtec best next weekend :D so then...
  44. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

i'm going to take a trip down to the garage on weekend, and get the fault codes read thanks for the replies realy hoping its not going to be an expensive job straight after crimbo aswel,
  45. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

thanks for the quick reply, how do i re-set the ECU? i'm really hoping the timing chain has'nt stretched :(
  46. p33pzy

3 problems in 5 minutes

hi people, firstly happy new year had a right nightmare drive home from work tonight :mad: firstly i put my foot down in 2nd and at about 4500/5000 revs it seemed to kind of hit limiter and the EML came on :confused: so i slowed down and took it easy from then on, later on i tried tried hitting...
  47. p33pzy

Strange noise from engine only in cold conditions on start up?????

any bets that it does'nt make the noise when the mechanic takes a look, i'm hoping its the fault that suits pointed out earlier in the thread, does'nt seem that major,
  48. p33pzy

Strange noise from engine only in cold conditions on start up?????

^^^^ this has been happening to me when i start the car up, but only when its been cold outside.
  49. p33pzy

xdcx JDM EP3

thats the one thing i'm shatting myself on is the snow, snow + ice = salt :evil:. might have to invest in a little banger for the winter months.
  50. p33pzy

xdcx JDM EP3

:lol: must of timed it right taking your holidays when you did, doesnt either just rain or snow in scotland :D.
  51. p33pzy

xdcx JDM EP3

sweet looking jdm fella, wish i could find a free weekend to get some much needed detailing in before the weather gets even worse
  52. p33pzy

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

looking good mate, coming along very nicely
  53. p33pzy

Password JDM carbon fibre induction kit

i'm undecided what to get, between the GM or try the password jdm, but to me 18.1bhp seems to good to be true, and the hassle of relocating the battery? how much do you reckon shipping cost would be?
  54. p33pzy

Induction kit <£300

the whole package for the password jdm intake is $499, which includes the intake, battery and battery relocator? iv emailed them to see if they ship to the uk which they do, as i was planning on getting one when payday finaly comes around , but it is abit of a f**k about relocating the battery
  55. p33pzy

Password JDM carbon fibre induction kit

i've been looking at buying this induction kit and they do ship to the uk, not sure if it gives better gains compared to the GM for the price
  56. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

cheers mate, i've got to get myself into gear and spend some money on her so i've actuali got something to update :lol:
  57. p33pzy

My DSB CTR

Not a great fan of the FN2 but i got to agree it does look hot :twisted:, would look better with blue interior i think but just my opinion
  58. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

haha sorry bud 1 text word out of 16 isn't bad surely :lol:
  59. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

my names dean mate, i'll be going back there when i need something doing. if its decent weather i might pop down, what was you doing down this way??
  60. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

sam your red wheels didnt look that bad to be honest when u left work mate
  61. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

Nice pretty penny spent on her then :) i am a fan of the dc5 but theres a fair few round here, so i thought i'd buy the JDM ep3, i dont think theres many around this area. where abouts you from?? and just oil change, spark plugs, air filter change, iv not got anything major planned for a...
  62. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

looks better without the indicators but im not complaining :)
  63. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

hey there mate yea i remember because my missus said she likes yours better, lets just say she nearly ended up walking home haha, i'd just picked the ep3 up from rasp had a service, but yea i agree they did look awesome next to each other, i think you should give me your brembo's haha...
  64. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

The JDM does'nt come with indicators they where put on by the prev owner, because they are set alot lower down than the UK spec
  65. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

thankyou for the feedback guys, and i didnt realy notice it been a different white i think it may be my phone camera, i'll be taking some fresh shots on the weekend after a sesh of cleaning :)
  66. p33pzy

My jdm ep3

hey people im pretty new to this forum so bear with me :lol: but i thought id post some pictures of my recently purchased jdm ep3, so after months and months of searching i found this and picked it up 2weeks ago after a long 10 hour round trip and so far loving every minute of it :twisted...
  67. p33pzy

What's your age? Do you drive a Type R?

In white :) and has exedy clutch and flywheel aready fitted, and lowered but im not sure by how much, and yes 1st honda :twisted:
  68. p33pzy

8.5k with 69k on the clock
  69. p33pzy

Thanks, worth every penny
  70. p33pzy

23 and a very recently bought an 02 JDM ep3
Back