• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Charged it all day and re fitted it a minute ago. Heard a few clicks like there was life but nothing again when I got into the car so guessing the battery is finished. It did look pretty old and the missus doesn't know when it was last changed so putting it down to that.
  2. webbdog

Breaks lower tie bar

Anyone know where I can get one of these for ep3? Only things I can find is flea bay replicas
  3. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Yeh I'll give that a go thanks for the help
  4. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Yeh tried to jump it off the civic and nothing can't hear the fuel pump and radio ect doesn't work it's an 06 fiesta 1.2. Don't think it's immobiliser issues as I had that with my civic. I'm thinking the battery could just be gone completely?
  5. webbdog

Ford fiesta won't start

Hello all not honda related but wondering if you could help me out.... My missus went to start her car this morning and nothing happened. At first I thought it was a flat battery but there wasn't even a clicking noise. All there is is the oil warning light come up on the dash so I checked the...
  6. webbdog

TEGIWA intake

I've got a tegiwa system and drove it in literally the worst rainstorm I've ever seen in England for 50+ miles on the motorway with added spray from arctic lorries and all sorts and it was fine.
  7. webbdog

My Silver EP3 CTR 2002

I'll probably get a lot of stick from label whores but... dont bother with a gruppe M. Just get a tegiwa rep its the same thing just cheaper
  8. webbdog

Ep3 progress thread

takes balls to go with a colour like that but it looks quality
  9. webbdog

Pre Face Milano EP3

Pretty much sumed it up perfectly there. Just make sure you buy good quality brands like Eibach ive heard storys of other brands camber arms snapping. Also I would recommend getting the Tegiwa carbon intake kit, it makes Vtec rather addictive ;)
  10. webbdog

Ep3 progress thread

Fair play man that does looks good! Cant wait to see it when its all put back together. The white goes with it really well.
  11. webbdog

Pre Face Milano EP3

keep on top of cleaning it mate milanos need a lot of care
  12. webbdog

Possible throttle pickup issue? Anyone had this?

A fortune? I can't remember mine being that much? I got mine for quite cheap I think and the garage fitted it with my mot
  13. webbdog

I had EML light come on and off
  14. webbdog

Its your lambda sesnor I had the exact same problem a year back.
  15. webbdog

whole scuttle pannel is loose any ideas ?

:D nice now you can enjoy the savage induction noise!
  16. webbdog

whole scuttle pannel is loose any ideas ?

You sure its clicked back in properly?
  17. webbdog

Creak/clunking noise after lowering

Mines creaking every now and then on the front passenger side wheel after FRSU with full eibach kit. Something wrong or just bedding in? Sorry for hijacking the thread :)
  18. webbdog

Best prices - any recommendations? Eibach prokit, rear camber arm, camber bolts?

You can get the lot for £360 on Fukny Power
  19. webbdog

Time has come for FRSU..

Ok thanks my ProTyre do fit suspension so is it worth just getting them to do the full wack?
  20. webbdog

Time has come for FRSU..

I see I can buy everything straight from FunkyPower but is the Eibach camber arms any good? I know theres some dodgey makes about and also would Protyre be an ok place to get everything fitted and set up a FRSU? its just they would be alot more convenient for me.
  21. webbdog

Key fob doesn't work. Help!

not to sure im going to ring honda tomorrow to see what they say about it
  22. webbdog

Bit of an update. Changed the batterys in both key fobs and still nothing! Anyone got any suggestions before I take it to Honda?
  23. webbdog

Nice ill pop down halfords later and pick up a new battery
  24. webbdog

Hey guys basically my key fob started taking a few clicks to open the car and now doesn't work at all. I can open the car with the key but the alarm goes off and can't start the car because of the imobilisor. Is it simply a battery issue?
  25. webbdog

You know the heatsoak thing

Haha fair enough
  26. webbdog

It is pricey but well worth it
  27. webbdog

Get a teg
  28. webbdog

Just get a tegiwa and if its that much of an issue get a gruppe m badge and stick it on to make it the same
  29. webbdog

All please reply, both standard and modified

I had this problem before but after I fitted a tegiwa induction it sorted it out.
  30. webbdog

Cheap EP3 Turbo Kit On Ebay. Seems way to cheap?

Car parts are just like electricals imo you get what you pay for.
  31. webbdog

VRX's Honda Civic Type R EP3

Great example of a Milano
  32. webbdog

VRX's Honda Civic Type R EP3

Not a fan of the huge camber thing but everyone to their own.
  33. webbdog

Gumbar's Body Shop fresh EP3 :)

Big fan of the smoothed front bumper and Mugen grill. Do you get any trouble from police with no front plate?
  34. webbdog

First Trackday at Donny Park, Awsome !

''We got a spinner!!''
  35. webbdog

Milano Red EP3 Newbie

Nice to see some fresh milano paint.
  36. webbdog

Remap - Newb Question

How long does it all take? I want to get TDI to do mine but its a long round trip for me
  37. webbdog

Ferrari Race Car stolen from Norwich

I imagine that car is out the country already
  38. webbdog

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

On the Tegiwa installation thread on CTR owners forum they wedge a bit of foam behind the airbox that might help. Havent received mine yet so havent had a chance to see.
  39. webbdog

Fools Disco3 HSE

:(
  40. webbdog

Fools Disco3 HSE

Want to see some pictures of it on its side in a muddy field.
  41. webbdog

emmsyluv's Milano Red EP3 <3

Very tidy Milano! Just keep on top of the cleaning to keep it fresh
  42. webbdog

Ordered! and a friend said he will fit it as well so thats a bonus. Just hope its what I need
  43. webbdog

Is this the right part? just want to make 100% before I buy http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Civic-Type-R-FR-Lambda-Sensor-Quality-O-E-Part-/150418279895?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2305a0cdd7
  44. webbdog

Where did you get the lambda from? Did you go to Honda?
  45. webbdog

Ah ok thanks a lot mate
  46. webbdog

We're the lambda sensors the ones before the cat or after? I'm going to change mine on the weekend
  47. webbdog

Gareth-FN2's Erm... Alfa Romeo

Your girlfriend's car's looking pretty good there
  48. webbdog

Tegiwa and hydrolocking

Just a quick question, Is there any danger of your engine being hydrolocked with a Tegiwa intake installed? I was pulling off the motor way the other day when it was hammering it down and the front of my CTR got completely owned by a lorry hitting a puddle on the side of the motorway was like a...
  49. webbdog

Ah that's bad! I always heard good things about longlife looks like I'll be going to infinity to get my mid pipe done. Thanks for the update though mate it's what I thought was wrong.
  50. webbdog

Yeh ive heard it could be that off a few other people as well. Looking forward to see what your mechanic says after its plugged in
  51. webbdog

Mine is completely standard and has the issue.
  52. webbdog

My mate said it could be a dirty sensor and the ecu ******** it's pants for a but causing it to stutter? I've not got a clue so correct me if I'm wrong.
  53. webbdog

Nice my dad had a similar problem on his Golf. It ended up with the throttle body replacement probably not the same issue though.
  54. webbdog

mine also does this time to time only on warm up though is very annoying.
  55. webbdog

sold the type r,got a new project

Not a fan of the gashtra.
  56. webbdog

OEM headunit ep3

Yeh thought that was the case. Thanks
  57. webbdog

OEM headunit ep3

Evening all, does the OEM ep3 head unit have an ipod connector? I want to go back to OEM looks inside. Thanks
  58. webbdog

Hesitiation when warm

Not 100% but my dad had this problem with his golf. It ended up being the throttle body
  59. webbdog

Refurbished my alloys :)

Do most spray shops need the wheels off the tyres before?
  60. webbdog

Choose my Milano wheel colour

does look good but a lot of people have done it
  61. webbdog

When does an ep3 really run out of fuel

Yeh I never let it go below a quarter tank usually but had to drive home from work last night on the light. Did 20miles motorway driving was fine. Didn't enjoy it much though
  62. webbdog

When does an ep3 really run out of fuel

Where on the petrol gauge on an ep3 is truly empty. Is it just after the red or on the 0 like when the cars off ?
  63. webbdog

UKDM - Under bonnet project

Looks quality mate I would love that but with out the danger mouse. But still fantastic
  64. webbdog

Anyone got a picture of a milano with gold wheels? Or can someone do some photoshop magic?
  65. webbdog

Yeh well I saw a red Ducati 998 with gold wheels and the colours worked nicely
  66. webbdog

Not a massive fan of white think it's going to be bronze sort of colour
  67. webbdog

So I've just been quoted a pretty good price for my wheels to be refurbed and I am stuck with what wheel colour to go with. I don't want black because everyone has that! I was thinking along the lines of a dark subaru gold? What you guys think? Oh and they're standard ep3 wheels.
  68. webbdog

Custom vs purpose built exhausts

Im thinking about going custom as well just because you take it to the shop, say what you want, they make it there and then and fit it. Instead of buying it online, paying shipping, find someone to fit it and paying extra labour charges. Im sure if you go to the right place theres not that much...
  69. webbdog

Engine management light on, self diagnosis.

Just to make sure, it's the scart on the drivers side just under the dash area?
  70. webbdog

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

That video is sweet
  71. webbdog

Car splutters then engine warning light

Just did what you said Loxy seems to have done the job :D thanks a lot for the help
  72. webbdog

Ok thanks ill do that now hopefully it wont die on the m5 tomorrow :(
  73. webbdog

Hmm yeh well ive got to drive down to cornwall at 5am tomorrow mornning from Bristol (around 180 miles) would it be ok for that journey then check it once I got there?
  74. webbdog

Evening all driving along with fuel light on when my ep3 spluttered. I thought oh **** running out of fuel but the ecu light came on? Thought it could be to do with low fuel level and crap in the throttle body because the engine started idling at 500 revs but has gone more towards 1k? Vtec...
  75. webbdog

Slight ticking from engine when idle

Ok then thanks, the car has a pretty impressive service record so just me being paranoid lol thanks again.
  76. webbdog

Slight ticking from engine when idle

Hey guys owned my CTR for nearly 4 months now and have noticed a slight ticking noise when the car is just stationary running. I keep a close eye on my oil levels and other fluids and they're fine? This just normal? Edit* im pretty sure it's not tappets as that's what happend when my old car...
  77. webbdog

Wanted section

Wanted/forsale section is at the bottom of the main forum page
  78. webbdog

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

52 plate 65k
  79. webbdog

Need new brakes...These any good or just ebay crap.

How much OEM brakes go for?
  80. webbdog

Carbon wrapped wing mirrors

Looks real nice
  81. webbdog

Need new brakes...These any good or just ebay crap.

Hey so yeh these any good or can anyone else recommend a decent set which wont brake the bank...
  82. webbdog

Engine warning light on after a week in my garage?

Oo ok well the car still doesn't feel right think it could do with a service so I'll book one and get them to give it a once over
  83. webbdog

Just started it up this morning and the light turned off after about 10 seconds and has stayed off since. Guessing now its all good?
  84. webbdog

Yeh runs fine nothing different that I could tell. Ill try that thanks
  85. webbdog

Hey basically as the title says, I went on holiday and kept my CTR in my garage for a week. Started it up fine reversed it down the drive and made it to the bottom of the hill and the engine warning light came on? Vtec still engages fine? Anyone know what this could be before I take it to the...
  86. webbdog

Wrapping and jet wash

Ok mate thanks
  87. webbdog

Wrapping and jet wash

Hi all just wondering can you use a jet wash on a panel that has been wrapped? Thinking of getting my roof done but use a jet wash to clean it. Thanks
  88. webbdog

red type r body repair

sprayed and wrapped?
  89. webbdog

Want a new simple head unit

Want to spend up to 100 maybe a bit more if it's worth it. Think I have to get an alpine one because I have a sort of cage around my current one which my alpine screws straight into? I tried a kenwood but just sat loose in the cage.
  90. webbdog

Want a new simple head unit

So yeh as the title says I want a new headunit for my ep3 a simple plug and play that doesn't need any adaptors ect ive got an alpine one already installed but the radio connection is different and can't connect my iPhone to it. Thanks
  91. webbdog

DC Sports Catback Exhaust with DC Exhaust Header

Ah ok so you need KPRO after full exhaust or just decat b pipe
  92. webbdog

DC Sports Catback Exhaust with DC Exhaust Header

What would happen if he didnt get it mapped?
  93. webbdog

5p a litre off V-power

ha might see you there buddy!
  94. webbdog

Any young CTR drivers?

21 - 1 year no claims - parked on street. 1400 on elephant. Will look at Ecar meant to be cheap when my insurance needs renewing
  95. webbdog

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

Jesus christ
  96. webbdog

What do people think of this induction?

Ah ok well if you do drop me a PM ill take it off your hands
  97. webbdog

Signed up for it the other day but still havent got my account activated which is annoying!! any inductions for sale on there at the moment?
  98. webbdog

Yeh thats what I was thinking wanted a second opinion first. Think ill just man up and buy brand new
Back