• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. vasey1988

Strange Noise?

Hey guys, so while pulled over a strange noise just started under the bonnet happens for about 10 seconds then stops then starts again, any idea what this could be? I think maybe the pully, iv taken a video and it sounds in the video the same as in person. https://youtu.be/zDTbbhLn_jU
  2. vasey1988

Cobra Non Resonated exhaust?

Hey guys, just wondered if any of you have had this fitted and what you think of it as im thinking about getting it, i want to go for the non res as i dont want to buy the res and hardly hear a difference from stock. Thanks
  3. vasey1988

Strut top mount and bearing correct??

Found it they only have the bump stop kit no top mount
  4. vasey1988

You got the link mate i cant seem to find it?
  5. vasey1988

Hi guys, a little stuck here, basically i have a knock/rattle on my front passenger side, i believe its the top mount and the creaking is the bearing, i cant seem to find one online there all for other civics and not the type r, i have found 1 that says its for the fn2 but im unsure and dont...
  6. vasey1988

Tein Springs Fn2??

Hi guys really thinking of buying the Tein S-tech springs 15mm front 20mm back for my FN2 just wondering has anyone fitted these and has anyone got any pics with them fitted? Thanks guys!
  7. vasey1988

Will these fit?

Hey Guys can anyone confirm if these will fit my FN2 type r 2007, thanks in advance [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  8. vasey1988

Seatbelt Fault

Thanks mate i feel such an idiot i thought it was seatbelt, you ever seen this fault before? not to sure what to do about it now
  9. vasey1988

Condenser pipe?

i dont know which pipe mate thats what im asking, i am unsure
  10. vasey1988

Seatbelt Fault

Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago i had an issue were my on board computer beep and showed a seatbelt warning, and today its happened again all day long even after stop using the car and starting again, below is a picture of whats happening, iv even plugged the back seatbelts in and its still...
  11. vasey1988

Condenser pipe?

Hi guys, i took the car to be regassed and then got a phone call to say they cant regass as there is damage to my condenser which will cause a leak, so i got a new condenser and my mechanic fitted it and then he rang me to say theres a pipe missing which goes to it, so ehoever had the car before...
  12. vasey1988

Restoring and removing scratches from FN2 speedometer

Hi all so after been really bugged with my FN2 speedometer since buying it a couple of month ago i did some research and decided to try the biorb fishtank scratch remover and WOW the results really are amazing, i know a lot of people are worried to try this as it removes the anti glare but dont...
  13. vasey1988

Dash lights dim?

Thanks mate i had no idea :)
  14. vasey1988

Dash lights dim?

Hey guys bit of a noob question as im new to the fn2 from the ep3 but when turning my headlights in my dash lights are really dim and i cant hardly see , thing is im not sure which is the right button/knob to adjust this? Thanks.
  15. vasey1988

Vsa/Abs/Dead Battery

Hi guys dont know were to start, after getting myself an fn2 im currently selling my ep3 after sitting for 3 weeks the ep3 battery was flat so i jumped it today with my fn2 took a bit of time but got it started, next minute my fn2 battery has died so had to jump the fn2 from the ep3, it started...
  16. vasey1988

Just bought fn2 GT couple of questions

Ohh damn this looks awkward to remove especially with it been glued, i was gonna put my ep3 mugen gear knob on am i right in guessing the ep3 knob fits the fn2?
  17. vasey1988

Thanks guys thats awesome, another question i just went to replace my gear nob and not sure if this black thing should be on as it looks like something thats been glued and i cant unscrew or release it.
  18. vasey1988

Hey guys as the title says bought myself a type r fn2 GT today, one annoying issue is the clutch when pressed and mainly released makes a squeaky sound, i sprayed with wd40 but it didnt help, would this be the pedal itself maybe need replacing or the clutch in general? Also there is a plastic...
  19. vasey1988

Mileage to high?

Hi guys i currently own an ep3 for nearly 4 year now and have been thinking of upgrading to the fn2, there is a guy in my town selling a fn2 GT 57 plate with 98K mileage, would you say thats to high or about average for a 2007 plate? Thanks in advance guys.
  20. vasey1988

drivers side door/window common fault?

Hey guys i have a really annoying rattle on my ep3 which at first i thought was the lock itself moving about, its coming from the doorcard or possibly the window itself on the drivers side, had the card off many times but cant find anything, is this a common fault? It sounds like something is...
  21. vasey1988

drivers side lights help??

So driving home and a fellow driver flashes me pointing to front of car , i pull over and both my drivers side headlight and sidelight are both out, im guessing they havent both blew at the same time , my guess is a fuse? Does each side have a seperate fuse? If so where exactly is it located...
  22. vasey1988

Braided lines question

Evening all, im thinking of getting some braided lines brakes and clutch, just wondering if its worth it and what if any differences i'll see/notice, thanks in advance.
  23. vasey1988

m2 motorsports cat back exhaust anyone got it ?

Yh man iv had to put the bung in its insane how loud it is
  24. vasey1988

m2 motorsports cat back exhaust anyone got it ?

I fitted the m2 4" slash tip backbox today and with already having a sportex racetube all i can say is WOW it sounds monsterous no wonder it comes with a bung!!
  25. vasey1988

FN2 Seatbelt beeper...

Have you also unplugged it mate?
  26. vasey1988

FN2 Seatbelt beeper...

I dont have a blue plug though mate just a brown one.
  27. vasey1988

FN2 Seatbelt beeper...

I just looked under mine and its brown is that correct lol?
  28. vasey1988

A Basic Guide How To Clean Your Seats

Haha yeah for a couple of quid it works a treat :D
  29. vasey1988

Best set of lowering springs

I have just had my 35mm pro sports removed (nightmare check my other posts)and also had the eibach sportline fitted and they feel amazing nice drop and feels better than oem, I often wondered why everyone on here was so high on eibach but now I know why and now I just wish I had bought them...
  30. vasey1988

Could do with some advice please ?? feel like selling :(

lol I agree mate, but its sickening how summit so annoying can get you so down though, 11 months and it turns out to be a horrible set of springs, I believe there the wrong springs for the car as they shouldn't of been moving about, the eibach are something else though I must admit now I can see...
  31. vasey1988

My EP3 Tribute!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZgUU-xVBys
  32. vasey1988

Thanks Lads
  33. vasey1988

Well lads after 11 months of the annoying clunk and rough ride the problem has gone!! turns out it was just the actual springs they must of been sh*t, they were all scraped on each coil were they have been banging against each other, anyway I purchased some eibach sortline springs 45mm...
  34. vasey1988

Eibach Question?

Evening all, i recieved my new eibach sportline springs yesturday and noticed they have a clear rubber on them, my question is obviously the springs go with the logo upright but the rubbers are on the bottom on the rear springs but on the top of the front springs, is this normal? Thanks.
  35. vasey1988

Eibach Sportline

Ohh great glad to hear that mate thanks, iv ordered mine today so looking forward to them, i have 35mm pro sport on at the minute and there to rough.
  36. vasey1988

Eibach Sportline

Just wondering who has them and what you think of them? ride quality look/stance ect, the 45mm front/30mm back is the ones im talking about, any pictures would be great, thanks!
  37. vasey1988

Yeah same here mate I know fine well I couldn't pull that amount out at the minute plus the price to get it done lol, so are you actually lowered at the minute or you waiting to do it all at once? yeah buy cheap buy twice I agree with it now after reading it so many times on here lol, you've...
  38. vasey1988

ohh I see thanks for that mate, bit pricey though lol, as for the hats im guessing that they are the same size and will fit aftermarket lowering springs?
  39. vasey1988

All I done mate was lower it with 35mm Pro Sport springs, I didn't keep the oem springs though (big mistake) and when he changed the springs it turns out he didn't put the sleeves onto the new springs, as for the hats I don't believe there's any on, which is a big possibility of why it is...
  40. vasey1988

Thanks mate your a star man! :D They were installed at a local garage who I have been using for 5 years, its nothing like tdi as we have nothing like that local here in the north east :( also I no longer speak with the dude who fitted them so going back and asking him is out of the question...
  41. vasey1988

Thanks for that mate its a great help, question though even if I did go back to standard (which is the last thing I want) I would still be missing parts wouldn't I? sleeves and caps are a must aint they?
  42. vasey1988

Evening all, getting a bit down about my car at the moment, I have previously posted on here about my annoying problem with my pro sport 35mm lowering springs and the fact that since I lowered my car with them I have had a very annoying clunking noise when I hit a bit of bumpy road, turns out in...
  43. vasey1988

My Milano EP3 - LCA's Page 5

were these the 45/30mm drop Eibach Sportline Springs mate??
  44. vasey1988

So I bought the halfords car polisher and here we are . . .

yeah it is mate its the new version though, I wouldn't say its removed any swirls or scratches but then again I only used basic Halfords branded polish for £3.50 lol
  45. vasey1988

I read bad reviews about it and the deeper I looked into it it seemed that it was the old version which was blue, now the new version is green and slightly different shaped, they had put the old one at the front of the shelf though but I went behind lol ;) , im happy with it and considering I...
  46. vasey1988

eBay coilover won't fit PICTURE/LINK

lol this spring kit is as bad as you can get, I emailed the seller earlier and asked if they actually fit the ep3, this was the reply I got . . . Thank you for your email Unfortunately we have had some issues with the item but noone has been able to provide pictures of the fitting issue so we...
  47. vasey1988

lowering springs question?

Bit of a noob question lads but just wondered why do people lower the front more than the back? I have been looking at some sportsline springs and the front are 40-50mmand the backs are 30mm , what is the benefit for this? thanks :D
  48. vasey1988

Yeah I realised afterwards loxy lol :P, these seem to be selling well on ebay so I wonder what the problem is?
  49. vasey1988

Thanks mate :D you really should it will look great and give a stunning shine with black!, and yea I agree the cf spoiler would look great and also a mugen splitter lol :p
  50. vasey1988

was it these what you bought mate?? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-01-05-EP1-EP2-EP3-HEIGHT-ADJUSTABLE-COILOVER-LOWERING-SPRINGS-KIT-/230984775440?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35c7c3f710
  51. vasey1988

Suspension Missing!!

Evening all, so when the ep3 was in the garage last week it appears that the lowering springs has no sleeves and no top hats with it so basically they were fitted without them, and the springs are moving out of there cup/housing and making a real annoying clunking noise when driving and hitting...
  52. vasey1988

BEST CAR WAX????

Harley Wax gives an amazing finish
  53. vasey1988

it moves around great it didn't catch the plastics at all, I haven't tried the auto glym clay bar yet I will have to give that a bash, I have used the dodo clay bar and the Maguire's clay bar and they both seem great.
  54. vasey1988

ohh I see yeah, I did read a few times that the 12v version is still pretty powerful and actually easier to get in and out of places, as the 240v I got is a fair size. I suppose you could always get it & if u feel its not powerful enough take it back?
  55. vasey1988

I recomend it mate i seen a huge different and that was only with the cheap halfords polish to!
  56. vasey1988

So I decided to buy the Halfords car polisher for £35 I know a lot of people don't rate this product at all and I have no idea why, I have the new model though and maybe this is why, this is the first time I have polished a car so maybe its not perfect but i'm really over the moon with the...
  57. vasey1988

Tyre inside worn help!

I have this exact same problem mate had it for 11 month since i also lowered it 35mm, knocking on left side front when i hit a dip or uneven road like a clunkin metal on metal sound, we are beginning to think there the wrong springs as there also moving about in the housing as they should never...
  58. vasey1988

Revamped My Rear Lights!

Good job there not yours then.
  59. vasey1988

what do you think of these?

Cheers stoo i wasn't keen when i seen they were unbranded, always a concern
  60. vasey1988

40mm drop pics wanted

What trouble did you get mate?
  61. vasey1988

what do you think of these?

Im having problems with my pro sport 35mm springs & think i need to change them, then came across these, has anyone used these or what do you think? http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=230984775440
  62. vasey1988

Revamped My Rear Lights!

Hey all, im sure im not the only one who aint a fan of the standard lexus light that comes with the ep3, me personally who has a milano with a red & black theme feel that the clear lexus lights just spoil the look of the car, so i decided to spray tint the lexus part while leaving the reflector...
  63. vasey1988

Suspension Problem?? Cant find a solution :(

Evening all, im having a problem with my lowering springs (or so we think its the springs) on my ep3 it seems like every time I hit a bit of uneven road or a slight dip there is a clunking noise which sounds like metal on metal coming from the front passenger side near the wheel, car was in the...
  64. vasey1988

How To Remove rear Lights

Evening all, im wanting to remove my rear lights on my facelift ep3, haven't had a good look yet but seen there is a couple of threaded nuts to remove, just wondering is there anything else to remove to free it? Cheers.
  65. vasey1988

My EP3 Tribute!!

Hey Guys, So I decided to make a short video of a tribute to my ep3, i'm planning on making some more of these in the future, so feel free to check the vid out on my youtube channel and let me know what you think, leave a like too guys always helps :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZgUU-xVBys
  66. vasey1988

lowering spring causing knocking???

Hey guys, basically I got my ep3 lowered on 35mm springs about 9 month ago and it has had an annoying knocking/clunking noise pretty much ever since and its been impossible to find the problem, the clunk happens when I seem to hit an uneven bit of road or a dip, its only on the passenger side...
  67. vasey1988

spray painting gear knob?

Wondering if anyone has done this and what process they went about it? Cheers.
  68. vasey1988

After wax washing..

When you have waxed your car leave it 24 hours and then apply some tropical mist sealer that really gives it that final showroom shinne finish! And also helps the wax last longer.
  69. vasey1988

I have put together a basic guide video for anyone who wants to know how to clean their seats. I have used woolite as a lot of people are not sure how to use this and it's actually the best method. Check out the video below :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BZsWZcfofE
  70. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

So you getting one then mate lol? My girl has just bought a fiesta zetec tdi she now wishes she bought a type r ep3 lol
  71. vasey1988

please help heads done in!!

Basically had a set of new rear drop links fitted today as i have had a VERY annoying clunking noise near my rear passanger rear wheel when i hit a bit of a uneven part of the road, anyway to my bad luck its still clunking does anyone have a answer for me or had this before? I dont know what...
  72. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Yeah mate sounds the same when its idle till you hit the revs lol well worth it mate
  73. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Haha i have mate but i somehow think they wouldn't be suitable for the forum lol :D
  74. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Ok Boys i got my b pipe fitted today! As always it was a pain in the ass! Old rusty bolts as always, anyway sounds amazing very very deep now in tone, i have uploaded 2 video's for anyone who is intrested in the finished result the first video is a drive by and the second is from the inside with...
  75. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Ohh man you have me excited now lol, did you notice a difference in the idle sound before you fitted it and after? As mine is quite quiet when ticking over with my scorpion backbox
  76. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Ohh yh i see, i sometimes wish i got the jap can now lol, a lot of people said the scorpion is loud but i personally dont think it is at all, sounds nice though but not 100% happy and i think thats because it needs the b pipe! , is your b pipe nice and raspy then? :D
  77. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Ohh have ya what do you think then? You happy with it? What scorpion have you got ready to go on the oval 6x4?
  78. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Hi dave mate, im glad its not me fitting it i would end up flinging it lol, do you have one fitted? Yeah no problem i will deffo upload a vid when its all fitted :D
  79. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Well mine has arrived today so that will be getting fitted on saturday, i hope it goes nice with my already fitted scorpion backbox!
  80. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Yeah i seen the scorpion b pipe i didnt dare go for it when the title said "louder" my scorpion backbox sounds a bit more quiet now and like its lost a bit of tone im wondering if my centerpipe has a hole or something, my new sportex b pipe comes today so it shouldnt be a problem anymore
  81. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Ah really never simple is it, how does the gasket work with the bore been 2.5"? Are you happy with yours mate?
  82. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

What does it sound like mate? Much louder? Much more raspy? I have the oval on now and just ordered the b pipe
  83. vasey1988

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Has anyone got one of these fitted with a scorpion backbox?
  84. vasey1988

drivers door cover knocking?

Did your window evet rattle while it was like half open mate? Sometimes mine rattles like hell! :(
  85. vasey1988

Thats great info that mate thanks a lot i will have to give that a go, its annoying as hell!
  86. vasey1988

Or man i always forget about this, i wish they were quicker with helpfull answers than this whole txt speak carry on
  87. vasey1988

Yh me 2, does your window rattle while open by any chance?
  88. vasey1988

Evening all, lately i have been hearing an annoying rattle knocking noise which appears to sounds like its coming from the drivers door inside, basically the plastic door interior, has anyone else had this problem? Also the very top of the drivers window has a similar npise and also a breeze...
  89. vasey1988

faulty window?

Hi all, ive been having a bit of trouble with my drivers window basically if i open it more than half way and them shut it it comes 3/4 tje wau up and goes back down and keeps doing this for several minutes, also both windows seem asif they are slow to open and close, any help would be great thanks.
  90. vasey1988

sportex/scorpion Racetube?

At the min something is banging under my seat which i think is the center pipe so if i go for the 2.5 will this touch even more? Causing more banging?
  91. vasey1988

Would you reccomend mate? Whats the note like? And what backbox do you have?
  92. vasey1988

Yh mate, thing is i have a scorpion backbox lol
  93. vasey1988

Has any1 got either 1 of these i really fancy 1 but heard the sportex makes no difference to sound at all?
  94. vasey1988

Sportex

I was really fancying one of these but it seems pointless now as you have all said thers no difference in sound lol i was honestly expecting a louder deeper note , i wonder if the scorpion race tube would be better?
  95. vasey1988

All Cleaned Waxed And Looking Fantastic!

Its a lava connection mate ebay about 30ish now i think
  96. vasey1988

Yh mate put your inch of foam in 1st then slowly fill with warm water cos to fast and ya lose the foam, yh just type in ebay cheery snow foam, just has a white lable on it, have a look though as they do deals on 10l
  97. vasey1988

you will love it mate just put an inch in thw bottle then Slowly fill with warm water and away you go, just dont wet the car 1st or it will run straight off.
  98. vasey1988

yeah cherry mate its the thickest foam about I've used a few different types, you used it at all before?
  99. vasey1988

I have a issue like that i thonk its a rear drop like banging and clonking like mad!
  100. vasey1988

Thanks mate it needed doing bad lol, were you shields banging?
Back