• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dhaz1

17 X 8.5 J tyre size ???

You will be fine with 8j's mate! 215-45-17 will also be ok without rolling your arches at 20mm..
  2. Dhaz1

best exhaust for more rasp?

+1 for Unsilenced Sportex b-pipe and OEM Back box for a nice rasp.
  3. Dhaz1

White Integra DC5

Looks very nice pal!
  4. Dhaz1

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

CF looks ace bud.. Keep! ;)
  5. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

You won't be disappointed with tdi bud,like I said big smile on your face on the way back! The oem wheels were powder coated anthracite so maybe something along those lines again. We'll see.. Yeah gis a beep if pass,I'm sure I'll see you around
  6. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Check out there facebook page bud, there doing some really nice work there. Right on your doorstep too! You definitely do get what you pay for... Yeah get all your mods together and give tdi a call, top blokes up there and you'll have a nice drive back down to wales :lol:. The wheels do look...
  7. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Thought I'd put a few more pics up!
  8. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

9. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Aquagraphix do a refurb and dip wheels for £110 a wheel I think bud, quite expensive but a cracking finish.. Yeah the new type r will be around that price... Maybe a bit to much for me but we will see... Those mods you'll be happy with bud! For a while anyway ;) Yeah went up to tdi north in...
  10. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Cool bud we'll get something sorted for a meet up.. Need to give the ep3 a good clean though first ;)! The FN2 staying standard? I have considered or still considering the new type r next year yeah but price could be a little steep for me, at least for a year or 2 anyway... Been looking at M200...
  11. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Ahh I past you the other week in Britannia bud, at the bottom of harry's hill! FN2 looked really clean! Certainly stood out! I Was admiring... Yeah still got the EP3, thinking of a change maybe next year but I'm not 100% sure yet.... We'll have to meet up so I can have a gander at the FN2....
  12. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

You cant live far from me the bud! I live very close to blendini too.. What are you driving?
  13. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Cheers Jay much appreciated! Where abouts are you from?
  14. Dhaz1

Mugen 200

Lovely M200 Bud! Really really like these.. Also from just outside Cardiff so i'll keep an eye out.. ;)
  15. Dhaz1

eibach pro-kit on bumpy mountain roads

I also have the sportlines with standard shocks, camber bolts and adjustable rear camber arms and find them awesome to be fair. I'm even Running quite a bit of camber at the rear to stop my evo 8's from rubbing! Who set the car up for you?
  16. Dhaz1

Piper full system

I'm running a piper 4-2-1 and decat pipe. Build quality is good,sound is nice and raspy but not overly loud. Mine is paired up to a 2.5" sportex though. Power wise there good too,mine made 246bhp and 160ft. Torque wise piper don't see as much gains as others like tegiwa ect.. Could be worth...
  17. Dhaz1

R Motion Usk South Wales

No worries at all mate. Yeah that R8 was crazy,just about managed to get into it with the cage and even harder to get out lol! No couldn't see the keys anywhere,I did look lol :) It was a customers who he races it with,I'm sure there's videos of tom Driving it on YouTube.
  18. Dhaz1

R Motion Usk South Wales

Blendini is owned by tom Roche,they mostly build and maintain race cars mainly Mazda mx5's but they take on most things if they have the time. A customers race prepared 650k Audi R8 there the last time I was there,fair to say he wouldn't let me have a go lol! It had the biggest spoiler I have...
  19. Dhaz1

R Motion Usk South Wales

I haven't used R-Motion I've been using indigo-GT and blendini motorsport around the same neck of the woods as you but I've only heard good things about R-Motion!
  20. Dhaz1

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Nice car pal! Wheels look spot on
  21. Dhaz1

lukej's NHB CTR. Update 16/07/2014: The first 1000 miles & subtle additions

I do like a white jdm ep3 too,couple about for sale at the mo... I would be very tempted by a mint white dc5!
  22. Dhaz1

Ahh you've had some practice then. This is my first black car so finding it a little frustrating trying to keep it clean. Best colour by far after a good polish and wax though.
  23. Dhaz1

Sounds cool bud! I think your first goal will be trying to keep it clean,nhb are a nightmare to keep shiny...
  24. Dhaz1

Ste's new car. Cayman S

Lovely looking Cayman S mate!!
  25. Dhaz1

Don't get me wrong there are some decent mats about for a fraction of the jdm mats it just all depends on what you want.
  26. Dhaz1

There cracking mats to be fair, really well made! They pop up quite often on ebay and different forums but be prepared to pay around £150 for a nice set. There were some new ones on ebay last week for £300,Starting bid lol! Maybe a little much to wipe your feet though....
  27. Dhaz1

Yes they were awful pal lol. I think the mats are just aftermarket mats off ebay maybe... The JDM mats you will be looking for are these.
  28. Dhaz1

Looks tidy Luke,better now the stickers have gone! Spots and air con as extras too! I don't think the mats it's came with are genuine jdm mats though sorry bud.
  29. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

I'm sure you'll get there with yours pal,it just takes a bit of time and some deep pockets.. Yeah it would be cool to get the South Wales lot together and get a meet going,I'd be up for that!
  30. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Cheers Luke,still got some plans for the outside and the inside plus I don't venture down to Swansea to often so I'm sure we'll be fine. I bet your looking forward to getting your hands on yours now are you?
  31. Dhaz1

My Pink Wheeled Integra DC5 :)

I do have detention then!
  32. Dhaz1

Glad I only had one spelling mistake,no detention for me!! ...
  33. Dhaz1

Perfect if your a girl,or a guy who's in touch with his feminine side......
  34. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Thanks pal,it's getting there.. The list of mods just gets longer and longer though lol..
  35. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

No worries bud. It will slightly increase your throttle response yeah,enough for you to notice but you won't get the full potential until mapped. Even more so if you fit a rbc,de-cat b-pipe/cat back and a k-pro or k100. The sound they make is awesome to be fair,quite addictive too... :) best...
  36. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Thanks pal,Yeah they are nice wheels and suit the car really well,there a little wider so don't get so lost in the arches as the oem! I'm actually thinking of a colour change myself back to a dark colour but uncertain on what exact colour at the moment. The tegiwa comes as a kit at £350 on there...
  37. Dhaz1

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

Yeah lol tell me about it pal.. Sometimes it makes me think I should of bought a cosmic,but after you stand back and admire a nhb after a good clean you know you made the right choice! Until you look at it a day later...
  38. Dhaz1

Benz 30th Anniversary Type R *246bhp 172lbft*

Looks lovely mate,really clean!
  39. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

A few pics after a clean and wax. Not the best pics though sorry!
  40. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

41. Dhaz1

My EP3 winning awards this weekend

Nice one,Does look really clean this. +1 for Meguiars too!
  42. Dhaz1

My Carbon NHB ep3

Nice build dude! Love the wheels and seats!!
  43. Dhaz1

k100 ecu

^^ Good shout,could even ask them nicely for a graph too if they did the work..
  44. Dhaz1

k100 ecu

No invoices with the sale or no graph? If it's been mapped by tdi your V-TEC should engage at around 5 instead of 6 and rev to around 8600rpm! Other than that take your ecu out and have a look. Kpro will have a USB port at the bottom and has kpro written on a daughter board inside,k100 won't...
  45. Dhaz1

Stock spring colour

Sounds like your alignment could be out bud,take it somewhere that has 4 way wheel alignment to get it 100% accurate.
  46. Dhaz1

Stock spring colour

Could certainly be the cause. Just pop your back wheel off and have a check bud,if there eibach camber adjusters they do look quite stock though but you will see the adjustment on them if they are! Some other makes are different colours so you would tell if there on! I'd either get some...
  47. Dhaz1

Stock spring colour

Stock springs are definitely black pal,more than Likely that you do have eibach sport lines. There much better springs though and not so harsh as there progressive! Check that it's also been fitted with rear camber adjustable arms too! If you didn't know bonus IMO!
  48. Dhaz1

My 03 NHB Type R

You did well to find a good low miler on a 53 plate,not many more miles than mine. Lol mine is my first black car too! Had a satin before this one and it seemed like I could leave it almost a week and it would still look clean! Can't leave this one a day without it being covered in dust and...
  49. Dhaz1

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

Monogamous ep3! Lol! Yep that's the way I've been thinking too! Spend spend spend,beans on toast for the next 30 days lol
  50. Dhaz1

1 bride is better than none at all.. :) And good things come to those who wait.. Or those who have 5 piggybanks lol! I might have to adopt this idea though as I've over spent as well the last couple of months!
  51. Dhaz1

Cool thread Jim! Had a few chuckles reading this! Some really good pics you've taken too. Love the blue wheels and looking forward to seeing the brides go in!
  52. Dhaz1

My 03 NHB Type R

Looks like you have a good start anyway pal! Looks really clean and very low miles for a 03! Just be prepared for lots and lots of cleaning to keep nhb looking clean! For a day lol....
  53. Dhaz1

Ubermattew's honda civic type r EP3

Yeah tdi north were quite a distance from me to in South Wales,I had all my mods fitted and mapped 2 months ago by a company in South Wales but wasn't completely happy with the map so got tdi north to map the whole rev range last week and it feels a lot smother. Real happy with it now! There's...
  54. Dhaz1

I haven't gone for a engine torque damper,heard some good and not so good story's about them. I might try one and see how I get on with it,the inserts make mine vibrate a little at tick over so a little more won't hurt lol! I had a kpro fitted in mine which is a k100 really just with a USB port...
  55. Dhaz1

My 03 NHB Type R

Nice nhb there fella! Clean bay too! :)
  56. Dhaz1

Are you getting the rbc,manifold,cat back and k100 fitted and mapped at the same time pal? You won't be disappointed if you do. Just had mine mapped at tdi north with similar mods,really pleased how it drives now.. How are you finding the engine and gearbox inserts?
  57. Dhaz1

Jaf's Milano Red EP3

Nice,looks really clean pal! Still red too :D
  58. Dhaz1

Nice car mate,some good mods there too!
  59. Dhaz1

Hello guys, my first Japanese car (JDM EP3 Race car)

Nice Motor Bud!! Looks like your doing a Grand job too...:D
  60. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

61. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

62. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

63. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

64. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

65. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Hey,Been a while since I've put anything up on here so thought i would try and keep it up to date.. Over the past few months i've added: Piper 4-2-1 with decat pipe Sportex uncilenced b-pipe RBC Custom painted rocker cover Red Teg hoses Engine and gearbox inserts K-pro All fitted and mapped at...
  66. Dhaz1

Evo 8 wheels

Mine came with Evo nuts and I could tell the thread in them were gone so bought new Evo nuts and struggled to get them on so got blendini Motorsport to have a look and they took them to euro parts who said the thread on them was wrong for our studs! The Toyota nuts are a way better fit,perfect...
  67. Dhaz1

Evo 8 wheels

215-45-17 on mine too
  68. Dhaz1

Evo 8 wheels

You Jay,I'm down 30 mm on eibachs and not long fitted evo 8's. Had a slight rub on my rear passenger arch but slight camber adjustment and no problem at all now! No arches Rolled either! Look for toyota studs though,i bought evo nuts and had problems with the thread and had to replace 7 studs...
  69. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Thanks chris.Yeah i think they suit the ep3 very nice,and easier to clean! Just maybe thinking about a colour change but not sure yet......
  70. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Thanks mate. Yeah it is a clean one,had my own valeting/detailing business and still do a bit so try and keep it as clean as i can.. Really hard with NHB though.... It wont be long before i buy the rbc,exhuast manifold and cat back.. Trying to get them all bought,fitted and set up at tdi with a...
  71. Dhaz1

Pre Face Milano EP3

ABP/ doesn't make the ride any firmer IMO. They feel a lot better than oem!!
  72. Dhaz1

New wheels!!!

Wheels look and sit nicely. Should be fine for your mot too mate!
  73. Dhaz1

My 53 plate night hawk black ep3 ☺️☺️

Welcome pal nice ep3,just enjoy the 250bhp until you feel the need for more.. Then The list is endless!
  74. Dhaz1

new ep3 NHB owner

Nice clean nhb,always nice to see another nhb... The droning could be the fitment of the tegiwa,it drops a little under hard acceleration! some Velcro will sort it for you...
  75. Dhaz1

My 54 plate cosmic grey ep3

The grid drifts are the only other wheel a liked really other than the Evo 8's oh and Evo 9's look very nice too! I wouldn't go to wide as they can be a nightmare with rubbing ect... Had to get my camber adjusted to sort a rear rub out that I had with the evo's! Yeah itb's sound wicked,I'm at a...
  76. Dhaz1

Yeah i've not long put evo 8's on mine and i'm a lot happier with how they sit! Pretty much perfect and flush with my arches as the oem's are a little skinny.. Same as you though with lots of plans for mine too,jusy money,money.money....
  77. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Cheers mate. Yeah some like them and some don't. They sit a lot better than oem's and look a lot nicer in person IMO. Like you said though,each to there own.
  78. Dhaz1

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Hey,after owning a satin for 6 years i decided to buy another ep3 and carry out a few upgrades and mods.. Purchased last october on 32k and carried out the following... Full Service including Valve adjustments/clearence @ Indigo-gt ABP/Eibach 30mm springs camber arms and bolts fitted by...
  79. Dhaz1

Wheels dont look to bad imo,you will be very happy with the grid drifts though.. Nice ep3,definitely the second best colour...
  80. Dhaz1

Marshall's Satin EP3

Nice clean satin that mate,takes me back to my old one...
  81. Dhaz1

Read the rules

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?42360-Why-can-t-I-create-a-new-thread-in-this-section
  82. Dhaz1

Each to their own........

Must be one of the worst i've seen...
  83. Dhaz1

Ep3 progress thread

Nice colour choice mate! White wheels look really nice agaist it too!
Back