• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Tyre size on MOT

Spare is indeed space saver, already checked. 2 new fronts are needed anyway so I guess buy 2 new in different sizes and swap 1 wheel from back to front.
  2. A

Tyre size on MOT

You're very close......unless you've moved. But they're 15's.
  3. A

Tyre size on MOT

The beater has different sized tyres on the rear axle (front wheel drive) Does anyone know if this is an MOT failure? Not asking about the safety aspect etc as the difference is about the same as a new versus barely legal tyre across the axle. Also would this case issues for traction...
  4. A

Prelude 2.2 VTi needed for magazine photoshoot

Try.. http://preludeuk.forumup.com/ http://www.ludebehaviour.co.uk/
  5. A

13 litres and 1100 horse power

Still on the driveway........might be going to the great scrapyard in the sky soon :(
  6. A

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Nice Pink Kona you have ;)
  7. A

Major problem ............. urgent help needed

Your fault, you broke it.
  8. A

Cleaned my car.......first time lol.

That was the Veilside, 124.8dB I seem to recall......
  9. A

Standard exhaust at the moment as I don't want my daughters ears to bleed. Which did it have on last time you saw it, Spoon or Veilside......? Veilside is louder ;) Alas I've sold my NSX now, that one is a friends.
  10. A

Well, I hate cleaning cars.....however it appears to be good for the paintwork as there was very little damage to the paint.
  11. A

Fitting O2 simulator

Is this for a decat? If so then the one in the cat ;)
  12. A

Is this a members car? And is this dyno right?

Well 650 from a 2.0 is possible............so why not.
  13. A

S2000 & NSX Modelsinthetrunk.com Orange NSX teaser pics

Still one of my favourite NSX shoots, with or without the girl.
  14. A

New tyres on front or rear?!?!

Also it stops having old 20k mile tyres on the rear with split sidewalls etc. It's a bigger issue with the S2000, no option to swap front and rear so fronts get changed before they've worn out.
  15. A

Black forum banner

Very well done guys, takes a lot to impress me and I'm impressed :)
  16. A

S2000 & NSX S2000 general tuneability ??

Not cheap at all.............buy one that's already got a turbo / supercharger would be my advice. I spent well over £10k on mods on my first one, then bought a Vortech supercharger. Current one is standard (apart from Veilside exhaust occasionally when I don't mind my ears bleeding)
  17. A

Gruppe M supercharged NSX anyone?

Doesn't have one.
  18. A

Tyreweld (emergency puncture repair kit)

In my experience, no extra charge has been made and also no problem with repairing a puncture after the product has been used either. I carry the holts one available from Halfords. The only problem is if you have a blow out etc then no amount of cans will fix it for you.
  19. A

Vehicles require insurance unless you've notified the DVLA its off the road

If you've got a dodgy address on V5 how can you apply for tax online? Also the Green slip is only supposed to be valid for a certain amount of time from sale of vehicle.
  20. A

Spark plug anti fouler or o2 simulator

I've found some anti-foulers, can post near end of week £15 paypal inc p&p if you're interested.
  21. A

FN2 Cheap FN2, I think...... also should it be this slow?

Sub £8k for the 56 plate ex demonstrators.......
  22. A

It's priced at £12k which I initially thought was a bargain........ after looking around, perhaps not so. It's got aircon and 18" wheels, not sure which ones they are. No Satnav though, however getting a rear facing baby seat out was a total struggle :(
  23. A

Drove past a garage earlier where they had a Silver 58 plate FN2 with GT pack, car has covered 25.6k miles so a little high but not excessive. Anyway, what would you expect to pay for this (it's from an independent not a main dealer, but comes with 3 months AA/RAC warranty) Also just a little...
  24. A

Anyone got a private number plate?

All mine have non original plates, 1 came with it, 1 I was bought for me and the other I just had to have. Previously I couldn't be bothered with them, just couldn't remember the plate on the S2000 so changed it. All are spaced legally.
  25. A

Talk to me about Prelude's

That 4th gen looks nice, I would have thought a bit pricey though. If you get it, I've got a standard rear wing in the right colour so you can get rid of the horrible ironing board ;)
  26. A

Flywheel Question

The usual reasons for a flywheel to go are either overheating through bad clutch use or driving with a worn clutch which directly damages the flywheel.
  27. A

Preventing Milano Pink

Do Dodo Juice do a wax for red cars?
  28. A

V8 S2k

Loving that.
  29. A

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

Each to their own, personally, I'd have to get standard seat put back in there though.
  30. A

Dirtyh900's DC2

£4500 is a good price for a clean car, £3000 will get you a complete dog so better to pay the extra and have some reliability :)
  31. A

Need a new battery

I've always found Honda ones to be very good, keenly priced and with a good warranty. Halfords are good if you have a trade card.
  32. A

Need a new battery

Honda.
  33. A

decat=engine management light

With the amount of time this is asked, surely a sticky of the various options makes sense?? Easiest, cheapest and safest way.............. http://www.preludeonline.com/2954036-post25.html I still have some spare somewhere in my garage.
  34. A

my satin k24/20 premier

Loving the dash, would have looked better in coloured / backlit LED's rather than what looks like LCD.
  35. A

Lambda sensor

Not if it's CAT back, surely? They're for deCAT's and sometimes sports CAT's, if the exhaust is CAT back then there's some other problem. If the O2 fix will work, that's an expensive price. PM me if you want to try that method ;)
  36. A

sports cat or de-cat????

Does it pass emissions?
  37. A

Drivers window stoped working

Have you checked there's power getting to the switch, how about power from the switch to the motor? Could be faulty switch, wiring, fuse, motor etc etc??
  38. A

Lambda sensor

To be honest I'd speak to the people who made the exhaust, the problem is a strange one and could be to do with many things. Overheating, back pressure, water build up in the exhaust / CAT, or they may have done some strange earthing on the sensor? If not then get Honda to pull the ECU codes to...
  39. A

0-60 time with three people in the car

That's the primary O2 sensor isn't it, with the CEL on you shouldn't really be doing 0-60 runs.... fail.
  40. A

sports cat or de-cat????

Sports cat if it'll pass an MOT, saves changing to a normal cat each time, which if yours is blowing there's a good chance it'll fail emissions anyway.
  41. A

Honda radio code

If you contact Honda they can talk you through a way of getting it, either that or you need to give them the serial code off the back of the unit and a few details of your car and they can get it for you. If you have a friendly local Honda dealer they will usually do it for free.
  42. A

new CR-X? Updated: CR-Z

1.5-liter SOHC i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine with Integrated Motor Assist (IMA)
  43. A

4th Gen Preludes

No :( there is a JDM non VTEC 2.2
  44. A

4th Gen Preludes

Don't forget the non VTEC 2.2 si ;)
  45. A

S2000 & NSX Fuel for S2000

95 is fine, 98 is better.
  46. A

4th Gen Preludes

Try http://preludeuk.forumup.com/ as ludebehaviour is having issues (or was)
  47. A

Batteries

Why are you looking at a new battery, is there anything wrong with the old one? If stereo etc are standard then best bet is a standard Honda battery, however if it ain't broke don't fix it.
  48. A

How much are standard dc2 springs worth?

Last set I bought were almost new, I think I paid about £30.
  49. A

NSX Replacement - HVS-010 GT

There were GT300 and GT500 NSX's in the past few years.
  50. A

NSX Replacement - HVS-010 GT

They might be wanting to use it for GT300 as well then or whatever the current subclass is.
  51. A

changed spark plugs, power seems to have gone down.

Are they gapped correctly and correct heat rating?
  52. A

cheap rear caliper tool

Yes it works (if it says Honda in the listing), be careful not to bend the handle though.
  53. A

help fitting 02 simulator

Do it this way........... alot cheaper and easier. http://www.preludeonline.com/2954036-post25.html
  54. A

DC2 DB8 DC5 Just bought a DC2...

Mine was great fun, Jenvey ITB's really transformed the car :)
  55. A

Got to clean my fave EK

Is it really pink ??
  56. A

carn't turn mute off

I had a similar head unit, as above, there's a wire marked phone or mute, you'll find that it's probably got trapped and earthing itself against the cage or bodywork, put tape around it and all will be fine.
  57. A

Rotordiscs

They look well wicked. Why would you want a smaller braking surface though?
  58. A

My Awsome Blue DC5

Or front bumper?
  59. A

Bonnet Release

It'll either be a snapped cable or jammed mechanism, if you try and look at the mechanism from underneath (not sure if the EP3 has a splash guard or not) then you might be able to release it. Alternatively prepare to be 'lubed by Honda.
  60. A

My Awsome Blue DC5

Apart from that you like it then ??
  61. A

Honda tech won't test drive due to tyre size.

FACT and Opinion are 2 different things. I took Eagle F1's off my NSX after a couple of weeks as they didn't suit my driving style, whilst I appreciate they are a very good tyre they didn't suit me on that car. I know of people running Falkens on other cars and they love them.
  62. A

S2000 & NSX Paint colour s2000

Mine's £215 on an 03 plate :)
  63. A

The 08 plate at £16995 looks good...
  64. A

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=741148 Very nice Burgundy one for sale.
  65. A

Think Bermuda Blue was a late colour, I thought it was the same time as the Burgundy though which would put it from 06 I think.
  66. A

FN2 Keyed !!!!!

That is gutting, sorry to hear about it and I hope the scrotes are caught in the act doing this to someone elses car.
  67. A

Screech noise on start up!

It's probably just condensation on the belt pulleys from the damp air, it's probably fine however quickly check the tension on the alternator belt anyway as you don't really want to be stranded at this time of year with a flat battery.
  68. A

Rear big brake kit on ebay

Does the CTR have vented discs on the rear already then?
  69. A

Autobra

I put one on the NSX for 5 minutes just to take a photo, was given away very shortly after. Don't do it, if you're worried about stonechips go for something like ventureshield which you can barely see.
  70. A

brake light...

Check your fluid level.
  71. A

weight of CTR ep3 brake discs UPDATE WITH RESULTS

I'll guess 6.5 kgs each.
  72. A

how do you put someone on ignore?

Beaten to it lol.
  73. A

how do you put someone on ignore?

I don't think you can ignore mods............... ;)
  74. A

K20Tuned Turbo DC2

Just what I'm looking at doing to a Jazz........ (Fit to you US guys)
  75. A

Steamy windows

Use the Rain-X Anti fog product in a Black bottle available from Halfords etc, it works. Also try and find if you have any leaks.
  76. A

Help hand brake light keeps coming on when turning left

Cool, well check for leaks etc especially around the area you were working. It could be completely unrelated to what you were doing and could be the microswitch on the handbrake that's faulty, not too uncommon and can also display the symptoms you described.
  77. A

How do you remove the bolt that holds on your front brake disc

lol That's been used before I guess :)
  78. A

Honda Spitroast sticker

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-DECAL-STICKER-FUNNY_W0QQitemZ160355986430
  79. A

If you're going to ask for advise, then just take the car to a garage anyway then why ask the question in the first place? When the fluid is low, the light illuminates, usually initially when cornering, accelerating or braking, basically anytime the fluid moves in the reservoir to expose the...
  80. A

No, just top the fluid up, which is a strange requirement if you've just changed your pads? Or did you remove some fluid / forget to remove the brake fluid reservoir top when you wound the pistons back?
  81. A

How do you remove the bolt that holds on your front brake disc

Just undo the 2 screws with an impact driver, alternatively drill them out.
  82. A

FN2 what price - bronze Gt

I reckon you should put it up for £10k, I'll be round at the weekend to collect................ Auto trader suggests upwards of around £13k...
  83. A

FN2

No, NSX has sold unfortunately, I was in the beater, Orange S2000, arrived with a Silver 52 plate NSX who wasn't too impressed with my less than quiet exhaust :)
  84. A

FN2

Saw this yesterday, looked nice. The g/f couldn't help asking if you curbed your wheels so badly that you needed to have them redone on an 09 car though.
  85. A

Our Integra Type R

They look like late 90's TSW EVO R's which say max power chav to me. Each to their own though. Sorry but you asked.
  86. A

Our Integra Type R

Looking good.............. apart from those wheels :(
  87. A

Tags

Sorry but what relevance do these make, especially as the majority of them either appear to be of some 'in nature' or alternatively look to lower the tone of the site worse than a lot of other things that can lead to infractions ?? Thankfully someone saw sense and killed the paedo bear thread...
  88. A

Thanks!

Best not thank too many people though or you'll get told off........
  89. A

Takata Green

No answer in 8 hour shocker............... lol. If you do a search then I think a few people have done this, perhaps drop them a PM and ask?
  90. A

S2000 & NSX 124.8dB S2000 lol.....

The 85 mile trip to work isn't fun though :(
  91. A

Porsche Brakes

Might be worth a quick parts enquiry via the online breakers for the Porsche brakes......... or even Lambo ones lol. Alernatively, just get the above or a nice set of Brembo's :)
  92. A

FN2 Disgraceful owner C/W - sickened me!

Careful, an NSX-R engine and a pair of NSX-R seats is about............. twice the price of a new CW FN2 :twisted:
  93. A

lol Can I have the engine when you've finished :)
  94. A

I think the jist of it is, someone bought an ex demonstrator and has abused it, blaming Honda and the dealership etc. Get over it, it's a £20k hot hatch, not a supercar. If someone had abused a Golf GTI or Audi S3 would you care, both equally as good cars, some would actually say better. I...
  95. A

Mugen Parts??

www.tdi-plc.com Official UK Mugen dealer.
  96. A

S2000 & NSX 124.8dB S2000 lol.....

http://s623.photobucket.com/albums/tt317/FourstarGTR/PH%20Cheddar%20Meet%20II/?action=view&current=DSC_0189.flv For anyone wondering how loud it actually is...........
  97. A

Petrol prices in your area

.................and again, Sainsburys Frome FTW.
  98. A

Petrol prices in your area

105.9 today for Super :)
  99. A

Big loud Thuds while braking (scary) :(

If it is something they have done take it back, could just be shims have not been replaced when looking at pads etc.
  100. A

Finally got the Jazz Sport SE GD1!

Looking around at Jazz's for quite a while, there are a fair few sub £2k ones that pop up, just seem to be high ish mileage, well around 15k miles a year so not too bad, proves they can do it.
Back