• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. C

what spark plugs for my turbo ep3

Im running 430bhp. What heat rating should I get? And do I get iso or jis? Any help on this would be great
  2. C

does any one know whats the lowest et I could go for my ep3?

My car is turboed so its down to having wider tyres on. And for the same profile as the front I would have to go for 8.5 on back
  3. C

does any one know whats the lowest et I could go for my ep3?

As the title says. Im going to get 9.5x17 on front and 8.5 on the back but I dont know what offset to get. I was thinking et20 on front and et30 on back. Im going to flare the arches so I dont have to worry to much about them sticking out.any help would be good.
  4. C

is there any tablet computers that work with the k pro manager?

As the title says. Will any tablets work
  5. C

no power to the headunit im trying to fit

Ok I will try that
  6. C

What could I use to see if there was power going to the head unit? Should that be the next step
  7. C

I took them out to see if the metal bit in the fuse had blown.i started the car up just in case that was the case as well. I have only taken the headunit connector out since it was working last night
  8. C

I have checked that and looks fine and I have checked the one under the steering wheel and the fuse under the bonnet
  9. C

Should I try it without the arel connected?
  10. C

Yes I had it connected
  11. C

I am in the process of fitting a new head unit.i connected everything up last night and everything was working.to day I had to disconect it and I have plugged it back in and it doesnt turn on.i have checked all the fuses and non have blown is there anything else I should check?
  12. C

arch roller in the Cheltenham area

I was hoping I could borrow someones arch roller that lives in the Cheltenham area
  13. C

where to fit a dump valve on my turbo ep3

Yeah its eunning 13psi
  14. C

Well some say it needs one and he said it doesnt and with all the problems that I have had with the work he has done I tend to think it does even *** he said not
  15. C

I want to fit one think it will be better
  16. C

It was a custom kit and he said it didnt nees one which isnt right in my view
  17. C

No it doesnt have a dump valve on
  18. C

As the title says.does it matter where I put it
  19. C

i cant get into 3rd gear

Ricky from racetech put the oil in. Maybe I should call him up and ask him what oil he put in
  20. C

i cant get into 3rd gear

It's new oil but bits thicker I think . Its turboed so he said I would be better with thicker oil
  21. C

i cant get into 3rd gear

Its 2002 ep3
  22. C

i cant get into 3rd gear

I can't get into 3rd gear but the other gears are ok.if I get the revs right it will go into 3rd so does this mean my sincro has gone? More info on this would be great also 1st can be a hard to get into sometimes
  23. C

how much is k20 rocker??

do you still have it
  24. C

help making my own traction bar for my ep3

I was trying .ro get it right for the road and not really the strip.I wount be on the strip very often
  25. C

It will be my first time on the strip.I have my tires at 22psi . I'm not running boost by gear yet that's something I'm going to get done.my suspension isn't set on hard
  26. C

I use it as daily but want to take it on strip.I have had it turboed and wheel hop is really bad.I have done the suspension torque damper engine mounts and I am running semi slicks
  27. C

Ideas would be great on this .like things I should bear in mind when trying this
  28. C

I have had a look and I'm thinking from the wishbone to where the toe hooks are
  29. C

I will be making it at a mate's garage so j will have it up on ramp and things I was just wondering if it was actually possible because I couldnt find one to buy
  30. C

I'm wanting to make my own traction bar for my ep3 can anyone help with design. Any pictures of someone else thats done the same.any pictures of under the car would be good to get ideas.help with this asap would be great as I want to get it made on Friday so I have to order the aluminium and...
  31. C

430bhp ep3 needing a new clutch?

i do think im going to need something savage to handle the power im running or im going to be in the same boat as im in now changing the clutch every couple of thousand miles.i did like how the act clutch was cos it was only a little bit stiffer than standard but it was a little chattery in stop...
  32. C

so what would u do in my shoes?
  33. C

also whats the difference between the 4 and 6plate?
  34. C

my car is used as a daily but i dont mind it being aggressive, i just want a clutch that is going to last and take whatever i throw at it.
  35. C

ummm so what should i look at then? dont cc do a stage 5?
  36. C

i think it was the stage 3 act that i had fitted
  37. C

its at 340 torque
  38. C

i have a turboed ep3 running 430bhp at the minute and im looking for advice on a clutch, i dont think i will take my car past 500bhp so im looking for something that would do the trick.i had the act clutch fitted and has only lasted 3k miles. i have been looking at a competition clutch, help on...
  39. C

lsd on turbo ep3

anyone running similar power with one of these
  40. C

lsd on turbo ep3

im looking to get a lsd fitted but im not sure what will do the trick. my car is running 429bhp and will probs not go any higher than 500bhp.quaife or the spoon is there any other options for around that sort of money?
  41. C

XXR 527-1797-1CB 17 x 9.75 XXR WHEELS CHROME BLACK on a ep3

would this wheel fit my ep3? 17by 9.75.this will be front and back. i dont want lots of camber and i will be lowering it by 30mm. im looking at flaring the arches to make these wheels sit flush,has anyone done this before? also what size of tyre would fit a rim like that?
  42. C

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

i dont want camber
  43. C

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

im wanting to put 8.5 or 9" wide and 17 on my ep3 as the title says. im getting readt to spray it and was going to flare the arches to fit these.would it be a case of flaring the arches and thats it. its turboed so i want to run wider tires.i will also like to lower it about 30mm.some help and...
  44. C

How To Fit Accord Type R Seats to EP3

can you use your ep3 rails to fit the accord type r recaros as the title states, infomation on this would be great
  45. C

whats the widest wheel you can fit on a ep3

im looking at getting the samurai d1r but im woundering what width to go for. i was thinking of getting the widest that will fit. but i dont know what that is. i was looking at the 17x8 will they fit?
  46. C

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

any news because im about to do the same as your doing with the k24 bottom end, would love to know how it is before i start the expensive task of buy the bits
  47. C

has any one done a k20 head with a k24 bottom end

i use my car as a daily so if it drinks after the work has been done then maybe i should go down the turbo route
  48. C

whats his username?
  49. C

does anyone have a rough idea on mpg?
  50. C

would like to know how it is and find more info on it before i do it to mine
  51. C

im getting the rbc inlet manifold but which throttle body?

the throttle body that you buy from ebay are the any good?do you need any sensors or do you use the ones that on it already? also i have the rbc manifold with the adaptor now but do you need anything else to fit it? i also have the hondata head sheild
  52. C

like the look of the piper manifold for my ep3

i have found the manifold without the sports cat or de-cat pipe for £300 basically im woundering how good are they?and also i heard they have a lifetime warranty is that correct? is there any overs i should concider?
  53. C

where did you get toda from and how much?
  54. C

im going to buy the rbc inlet manifold but was woundering do you need to order the adapter plate if you change the throttle body? also the different sizes of throttle body which is the one to go for?that will fit the rbc
  55. C

my rear tyres have worn on the inside what can i do

also the toe wasnt out by much and was only on one wheel the other was spot on.the wear was even on both rear tyres on the inside,they said it was the camber that was causing the wear and said about the ajustable arms and i also went into honda that said they have had problems with it and can...
  56. C

i mean they are still legal but only just think he said they have 1.7 left on them and 1.6 is ilegal. i have had them changed now and didnt get a chance to get a picture of the wear but it was bad,you could feel the step on the inside where the tyres had worn. should i just keep an eye on them...
  57. C

my tires are 0.1 tread left
  58. C

the rear tyres have worn to the wire on the inside and the tyre and the tyre alignment centre have said there isnt any adjustment what can i do about it?its 1.5% out on both sides
  59. C

What tyres?

how did you get on with these tyres?
  60. C

bridgestone potenza re-01r

bridgestone potenza re-01r does anyone know where to get these? its for my ep3, has anyone else got them on there car?
  61. C

how to fit the tegiwa induction kit

does it matter which way the 4 allan key bolts go round that have the black metal spacers? do they go on the outside or inside?
  62. C

how to fit the tegiwa induction kit

has anyone got pics of how to fit it. help would really be great
  63. C

GUTTED........gearbox bearing

the noise started after i had the clutch done
  64. C

steering wheel squeak

yes it seams to do it all the time when pulling off and when steering at low speeds
  65. C

steering wheel squeak

no its completly standard. so its nothing really to worry about? is it an easy thing to grease up?
  66. C

steering wheel squeak

hi i have noticed my 2002 ep3 is making a squeaking noise when you turn the stearing wheel and also you can hear it when you pull off, any idea what this could be?
  67. C

2nd gear crashing at full beans

hey im starting have the problem with 2nd gear how much do you charge to fix the problem?
  68. C

japspeed manifold and decat pipe

did you have the hondata as well?
  69. C

i have just had my type r clutch done and mine is doing what it sounds like is happening with you. does the knocking happen just when the ac is on or all the time? mine is worse when i put the ac on but still happens at any time. im taking it back to the garage next week but they said on the...
  70. C

ok thanks for the advice
  71. C

i wasnt planning on getting the hondata for a few months so i guess get the decat 1st then a mani
  72. C

it is the bearings in the gearbox not the clutch but i have been advised to get the clutch done while the gearbox is out for what its worth. a recon gearbox i have looked at looking about 400 then fitting on top of that. its a 54 reg so wouldnt of thought it would be covered by the warranty...
  73. C

so would i get more gains with this than just decat? is it worth the extra money?
  74. C

yes i heard that one to, will give it a go when it comes to mot time
  75. C

when it comes to mot time can you put the cat back on or do you have to take the hole manifold off?
  76. C

can anyone tell me if this is any good?anyone but one on there ep3? thanks http://www.japspeed.co.uk/Honda-Civic-EP3-TypeR/Honda-Civic-EP3-TypeR/Honda-Civic-Type-R-4-2-1-SS-Tubular-Race-Manifold-and-Decat-Downpipe/p-5-1-160/
  77. C

it turned out to be the gearbox on my car
  78. C

would a honda civic sport 1.6 clutch fit a civic type r

have you got any sites that sell the clutch kits? cant seam to find anything apart from the exedy clutch kits
  79. C

so wheres the best place to buy the oem clutch from?
  80. C

also stage 1?stage 2 whats does that mean exactly?
  81. C

ok thanks for your help anyone know a good clutch?
  82. C

i have a honda civic sport 1.6 clutch and my civic type r has just been towed back because the clutch has gone so would the clutch that was for the sport work on my type r or do i need to buy another? what sort of clutch is good? the sport is an 54reg plate and type r is 2002
  83. C

jdm turbo kit, anyone fitted one before?

ok thanks
  84. C

ok thanks will leave it. want to do it properly
  85. C

so could this damage my engine? or would the turbo just break
  86. C

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320375546754&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:GB:1123
  87. C

Can anyone tell me bit more bout the jdm turbo kits?are they any good? has anyone had one fitted before? thanks
  88. C

has anyone fitted a itg Maxogen to a ep3 ?

ctro what is this?have you got a link to that? thanks
  89. C

ok thanks also does anyone know the best place to buy it?i have been looking and the best price i have found is £386
  90. C

i have been looking at induction kits,should i or shoulnt i and still like the look of this itg Maxogen what are peoples views on it?i want perforance not noice
  91. C

Is an induction kit really worth it?

so could i get a supercharger for my car with out all the other things? or would you have to replace these things even if you get the supercharger because that is what i really want?
  92. C

Is an induction kit really worth it?

hi im looking at getting more bhp from my honda civic ep3 is a induction kit really worth the money? i have been looking at the itg can i just get a new manifold,exhaust and get a hondata?
  93. C

yes apart from that its in really good condition and has only done 42k miles so i guess i should get it fixed
  94. C

only thing that worries me is people getting put off by the horid noise it makes
  95. C

ok thanks, really im just wanting the problem sorted as im about to sell the car so cheap is what im kinda thinking
  96. C

ok, so how much would you say it would cost for that to be done?
  97. C

well if u put the clutch in the noise goes but its also when u start driving usually when you get to about 3000rpm there is a loud like grinding noise
Back