• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

215/45/17 on ep3

Can you run this size tyre on a standard and lowered ep3 without trouble
  2. F

Best street pad, Project mu type ns , project mu b spec or dixcel z pads

Funny you say that, Mate of mine said same thing to me today. Dont ds2500 pads make a high pitch noice at low speed braking ?
  3. F

Best street pad, Project mu type ns , project mu b spec or dixcel z pads

Cant make my mind up on what pads would be best for fast road use Does anyone here had any of these pads before. any trouble with them like making loads noise Like to know how stoping is from cold also Or any ideas on other pads apart from ds2500 which i know are popular here on the forum
  4. F

stealth dc5 (update page 9) 27/10/10

Thanks, im happy with how it turned out The guide on here was really helpfull
  5. F

Next update So my driver seat bolster was starting to look really bad in recent months so tryed my luck at fixing it myself using (TypeGRRR ) guide. this was a great help =D> Took me about two hours all in with a food break :wink: And the seats are not that dirty really, lol, just...
  6. F

Heres a few pics from japfest 2, great day out :)
  7. F

I already had plans for JAE weekend , made it japfest 2 last month HAHA yes dotty, keeping it again this time, just cant seem to let it go
  8. F

Small update, im going to try and improve the cars handling over the coming months Starting with a new set of summer tyres, yokohama ad08 (thanks to rarerims-only place that seems to sell them in the size for the dc5) Then move onto fast road set-up, cusco anti roll bars and harden rubber...
  9. F

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

wtf that thing looks nuts
  10. F

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

this is a great thread mate, good work
  11. F

Mugen Type R No. 147

looks great
  12. F

j,s racing brake discs

I have a chance to get these discs from a member, just wondering do thay look to be in good condition. Will that gray dust stuff come off once there on the car for a while?
  13. F

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 pre face lift vs DC5 face lift

beat to it haha, yer the link above is the thread
  14. F

Sure is the mugen kit, well apart from rear lip, im working on that ***, lol
  15. F

why not have a bit of both styling
  16. F

J's racing discs

Does anyone have any experience with these discs, for the dc5 or any honda. If so what did you think of them and what pads did you use with the disks thanks
  17. F

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thinking of buying a dc5 whats a fair price

No problem Good luck with the search mate, sure you will be happy when you get one, great cars
  18. F

DC2 DB8 DC5 Thinking of buying a dc5 whats a fair price

could have mine for 11k NHB red interior, many mugen parts,70,000 km plus 10.000miles so about 50.000 miles total project thread is here http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?61291-stealth-dc5-(update-page-8)-new-red-wheel-nuts
  19. F

Yer im sure u can, think iv seen it done over on www.itr-dc5.com Thay had the rear lights red, was some pics about
  20. F

what u men de-tango the rear ?
  21. F

Got these on the other day, what you guys reckon, i cant deside if i like them or not?
  22. F

Hatton's Integra DC5

cracking looking dc5 **
  23. F

EP3 / Evo 8 MR / E46 M3 / STI

looking great
  24. F

a few new ones

cars looking ** **
  25. F

Servicing question

I got same sort of problem on my dc5, but on mine it always happens at 2.5k revs in any gear, im sure its something to do with the exhaust. Maybe a bracket or nut comeing lose.
  26. F

S2000 Turbo part 2

This car looks mental, must cost same as a small island
  27. F

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

Loving the super charger, i bet its a right beast now
  28. F

Crumb's NHB EP3

cars looking great
  29. F

Next mod is on the car, just put on sfs hose in black \:D/
  30. F

Thanks for all nice comments everyone;)
  31. F

engine management light on after fitting gruppe m

Iv got the same problem when i fitted a sfs induction hose to my mugen airbox and the cel has stayed on, fitted hose and next day light was on. Brings up code p1667 which is prime 02 sensor
  32. F

My blue Integra DC5

Looks great, like the dc5 in blue
  33. F

fault code 41 keeps poping up (dc5)

I keep getting engine light come up and i checked the code and its code 41, is it them stupid sensors in the CAT? The funny thing is it keeps coming on for a while then going off for a while then on again, The car seems to be driving ok and does not seem to over fuel really
  34. F

sfs hose fitted and now cel code 41 is on

Ok so iv checked the code again its 41 not 5, so it looks like its Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor (Sensor 1) Heater Circuit Malfunction or Air Fuel Ratio (A/F) Sensor (Sensor 1) Heater System Malfunction Im guessing these are two sensors everyone seems to have trouble with in the CAT, is...
  35. F

sfs hose fitted and now cel code 41 is on

ok i just fitted a sfs hose to my dc5 as my old one was split and now my engine light is on the dash. i read the code and its saying Map sensor signal is higher or lower than exspected according to the manual What does this actualy mean?, do i need new sensor, im sure just changing the...
  36. F

What do you think of this? CRX siR > UPDATE 475 miles later...

M y buddy had one of these, black sir, was awsome car, really rapid for a 1.6 but his was tuned with black rota slipstreams or the spoon ones Iv had crx in blue and loved it with its roar vtec and leather seats, would be worth more now then when i had it
  37. F

Thanks everyone, makes hard work worth it. Yer i agree i really like some of the auto glym products.
  38. F

Just gave car bit of a going over products i used were auto glym SRP HD wax I cant be the only one who gets a ear full from the mrs for spending to much time cleaning the car am i?
  39. F

Next mod arrived for the car yesterday, front mugen brace :) cheers to dan2020 for sale
  40. F

Hers a few engine bay pics with it fitted
  41. F

Well i was not happy with my battery tie before, to me it stood out too much in the engine bay being bright red. so i got it sprayed to match the theme of the car(Black and red) a bit better BEFORE AFTER Iv also got coming a black mugen oil cap, mugen brace, black sfs hose and...
  42. F

5zigen Pro Racer A-Spec

u got the b-pipe aswell? i have the same exhaust on my car but i find it loud, iv got the b-pipe aswell ***
  43. F

Mugen Airbox

i got the mugen box on dc5, i like it, it revs smother and picks up faster now I think the key to the box is to have a mugen bumper/dc5 or mugen grill/ep3 for the cold feed to work best i also got it cheap second hand, before this i had std airbox with hondata mod and spoon filter. But the...
  44. F

best coilovers for road use (dc5)

yer sounds a good idea and i wonder why other companys dont do this. do you know if i can change the springs on my teins for less harsh ones?
  45. F

i could not tell you to be honest, the coilovers came with the car so i dont know much about them
  46. F

so what does everyone thing is the best coilovers for road use in uk are? i have tein type flex coilovers and for me these feel a little to crashy on the roads. Are there any coilovers out there that are softer and handle the bumps of uk roads better?
  47. F

TEIN coilovers problem

ok the bottom adjuster on my passenger side coilover keeps coming lose, it the cog lowest on the strut everytime i tighten it up it keeps coming lose after a few days, also when its tighten up the spring seems to make a pinging sound a few times anyone had this or know what it could be?
  48. F

To be honest the mugen box is fine for me, deffo made improvement over std I have the mugen box and bumper with a nice carbon intake duct to link it together so dont look too bad i know gruppe m is ment to be the best but at the end of the day u are only talking a few bhp either way. Plus...
  49. F

CH1 accord type r

do the accord type r have lsd, im thinking of selling my dc5 for one as i have a baby on the way.
  50. F

Just got my latest mod, another bit of engine dress up. Thanks alot to JMR
  51. F

haha yer its always like this, people either love or hate the front bumper..
  52. F

Thats were i had it on the dash, ut thay still pulled me over, but thay said thay did ent see it there and pulled me over Thay did not fine me , just told me to get it fixed at the front
  53. F

thetford, i yer i was down there not so long ago at centre parks, got pulled over for no front plate:evil: The front bumper is a mugen facelift bumper;)
  54. F

no im from the cambs area.
  55. F

few new pics of the car clean
  56. F

dc5 handling strange

ok was just tyre presure fronts were L32 -R34 psi
  57. F

dc5 handling strange

ok this could all be in my head but... my car seems to handling diff last few days, the steering feels lite and the car dont seem to grip the road as well,wants push wide more gona look at the presures 2moro, car has tein flex coilovers, the pass side has a tiny bit of oil on the top mount in...
  58. F

oem or aftermarket b pipe (which one i got?)

ok im sure my car is too loud for just having a back box on the car, its a dc5. the car has a 5zigen proracer exhaust, is the anyway you can tell the diff from a oem b pipe from a after market one. maybe if someone could post a pic of a oem b pipe would be alot of help
  59. F

should i kpro??

lol, looks like a yes then
  60. F

should i kpro??

ok im thinking of getting kpro for my dc5, i only have a mugen airbox with cold feed from mugen bumper and 5zigen proracer cat back, maybe rbc also in future, I cant be bothered with changing over a decat mani at mot time so wont be getting one of them so i was wondering with just these few...
  61. F

hi i have a mugen intake box and 5zigen cat back for my dc5.can u tell would it e worth me...

hi i have a mugen intake box and 5zigen cat back for my dc5.can u tell would it e worth me getting a kpro ecu,was thinking or maybe adding rbc in there as well also how much can u do the ecu and mapping for many thanks
  62. F

Tar.........

Thats great work turning that 4x4 around:cool:
  63. F

what's happened to my paint???

i think i will give tgm a call, i herd thay got a spray shop there, and only ever herd good things about them.
  64. F

ok so not as bad as i was thinking, thanks for the the replys people.;)
  65. F

Just out of intrest how much would the back quater panel on a dc5 cost to get reprayed:confused:
  66. F

That sucks donkey d--k, that's going to be a lot of cash then i suppose.
  67. F

i feels smooth all over still. I did it by hand and then wax over it it was there a little before but since the polish you can see it alot more now
  68. F

yer its black dc5, that what i was thinking also but wanted to see if anyone had any diff ideas. Am i right in thinking a detailer wont be able to sort this out:(
  69. F

Can anyone tell me whats happen to my paint in this pic, its started to look like this after i used autoglym srp:(
  70. F

sunday clean

yer thats right , its tegiwa old car:)
  71. F

sunday clean

lol- yer thats the problem with these black cars, you spend hours cleaning them and then the very next day there starting to look dirty again. its a bugger
  72. F

sunday clean

Text speak has been changed now jemal;) Yer the car has had a facelift light converson done, and then the facelift mugen bumper fitted Im not sure but i think it might be the only one in the uk with this done, maybe wrong.
  73. F

sunday clean

cheers guys:) Yer the bonnet is carbon, just was not getting the sun right to see it in the pics i quess
  74. F

sunday clean

Gave the car a good clean today using- megs clay bay autoglym srp then cheapo turtlewax-lol what you think of the results one the gf snuck in, lol
  75. F

30AE - Tein SS and Spoon Mani

looks great ,i think maybe the best civic i have seen;)
  76. F

The gauges came with the car, thay were on top of the dash which was asking to get stolen if u ask me so i moved it into the dash The facia i got from usa ebay:D...
  77. F

haha, yer its all good fun :twisted:
  78. F

yer it was luke i dealt with, he said it was his personal car. It looked to nice and had some rare parts for me to say no to buying it when i was there :)
  79. F

yer thats the one m8, i got it from tegiwa back in feb, its been faultless so far;)
  80. F

Thanks for the comments guys(good and bad) ;) Yer the car has had facelift conversion done to the front lights:twisted: in th future id like to get a kpro and oem carbon rear spoiler, maybe thicker anti roll bars and maybe a few more little mods, always adding things to the list,lol
  81. F

Yes mate, i am from st ives in , we was trying get a meet going on the dc5 forum The wheels are volk time attack reps i believe not met a mr vader before, lol
  82. F

Just joined the site so was thinking id get some pics up. Iv been on the dc5 site for a while but just joined here Anyways got the car in feb 2009 and been modding a little.hope u guys like. Mods so far are exterior Mugen facelift front bumper Mugen side skirts Facelift front...
Back