• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jsc

DC2 exhaust opinions!!

2. jsc

What do you think will look better?

looks photoshopped, where the front wing meets the tyre don't look right. aggressive offsets take alot of work on a teg, rear arches need work and you'll have to run alot of camber with stretched tires. Would be a nightmare on our roads and handle like a pig lol
  3. jsc

red lug nuts

I got them on eBay from the states, worked out about £20 delivered. Search for vw bug washers, they list them for vw but they also fit Honda
  4. jsc

red lug nuts

I have these conversion washers on my dc2, been on a few months without any issues :cool:
  5. jsc

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Cambelt change?

I'd get it done right away. It's not just the mileage but the age of the belt, it will probably be over 10 years old if its on the original cambelt! :eek:
  6. jsc

Placing the axle stands on rear?

Just add to this, MAKE SURE you chock the front wheels if you use the tow hook. The hand brake only holds the rear wheels and the car will roll on an uneven surface!
  7. jsc

My jdm dc2

Been a white since I updated this. New mods added: Function 7 LCA's Beaks Rear tie bar S2K aerial DM bumper duct New oem front badge
  8. jsc

DC2 DB8 DC5 Water leaking into boot ? is this common ?

Very common on dc2's. On the rear of the light clusters is a foam seal this degrads over time and lets water into the boot. You can buy new seals or seal it with some silicon sealent
  9. jsc

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

agreed, I reckon s2000 yellow
  10. jsc

My JDM EP3

Very nice mate. Only thing I would change is the front number plate to a uk sized plate
  11. jsc

Vtec Controllers

yep, you would need a new ecu first like hondata etc
  12. jsc

Vtec Controllers

It will work making the engine vtec but that's all it will do, the map will remain the same so the fueling/timing will be out Ecu is the best way as this be mapped for the vtec point
  13. jsc

JDM ITR DC2 stolen from Enfield

This was a few months back. This car is long gone unfortunately :(
  14. jsc

My jdm dc2

I got the stock wheels powdercoated satin black. I painted the caps myself in matt black :cool: Also fitted a DM intake duct in the front bumper Car needs a wash :oops:
  15. jsc

My jdm dc2

momo corse steering wheel and NRG quick release kit :) I got the quick release for a bit of extra security, a dc2 was stolen recently which was just down the road from me :evil:
  16. jsc

My 98 spec JDM DC2 (Update 25/04/11)

looks a minter :cool:
  17. jsc

DC2 DB8 DC5 Looking for a decent dc2-opinions?

Would look better with an oem rear bumper
  18. jsc

My jdm dc2

Finally got the calipers fitted with some stainless steel hoses. Stock callipers must weigh a fair bit because the steering feels a lot lighter with these!
  19. jsc

My jdm dc2

Rocker cover fitted, can't really see the pearl effect but it goes from deep red to a bright orange colour :cool:
  20. jsc

My jdm dc2

the weds were rubbing on the rear arches as the offsett was ET42 :( Stock wheels are ET50 giving me 8mm more clearance
  21. jsc

My jdm dc2

Collected my rocker cover today, I shaved the lettering and logos off myself and got it painted red with a gold pearl 8) I'm also back on stock 98-spec wheels, I prefer them over the weds. Needs a clean lol
  22. jsc

DC2 DB8 DC5 Whats the best airfilter fo a uk integra type r

Mugen or ITG Maxogen. Don't waste your money on an open cone filter than sits in the engine bay, will lose you power over the stock airbox
  23. jsc

My jdm dc2

Picked up the spoon 4pots today 8) also changed headunit SPA Oil temp / Oil Pressure Gauge
  24. jsc

JDM Milano Red

ruined :evil: Needs some stock bumpers
  25. jsc

Green or Red Stuff pads?

None Ferodo ds2500 ;)
  26. jsc

Harv's Evo FQ330

Very nice mate. I will own one again at some point. Would like a Evo 8MR or 9 GT :cool:
  27. jsc

Undersealing in Essex?

Could try and do it yourself, it's not difficult just messy
  28. jsc

engine bay cleaning products..?

Cillit bang degreaser. Works very well :cool:
  29. jsc

My jdm dc2

Car was far too low so I raised it about an inch all round. think it looks better for it as well :)
  30. jsc

buddyclub N+ spec coil overs.

I have the buddyclub N+ coilovers on my dc2. Check your springs are done up tight on the rear coilovers. They need a bit of preload to stop them moving about
  31. jsc

My jdm dc2

Fitted the collies today, need to raise the rear as it rubs on the arches when I go over bumps :lol: Ride is better than the mugens that were on there :mrgreen:
  32. jsc

My jdm dc2

I want to go a bit lower. Did think of changing springs but I don't want miss matching spring/damper rates
  33. jsc

My jdm dc2

Right thread this time :lol: Thanks to Steve from unit 8 for sorting me a good deal Buddyclub camber kit and coilovers :D
  34. jsc

JDM Integra Type R

Nice! Going to strip mine soon :twisted:
  35. jsc

FN2 no stranger to boost

Contact these guys. Standard ecu cannot be remapped, you'll need a hondata ecu http://www.tts-performance.com/civicsupercharged.php?PHPSESSID=d2162cb9cd1be54e9197e6e9c25ecb2a
  36. jsc

My jdm dc2

ITG Maxogen fitted. Defo more torque with the itg and even more noise :lol:
  37. jsc

My jdm dc2

This arrived today :smt004
  38. jsc

Newbie with half a type r

Nice :cool:
  39. jsc

My jdm dc2

few bits fitted under the bonnet :cool: Password:JDM 3 point strut brace Skunk2 battery tie Skunk2 vtec solenoid cover
  40. jsc

advice

Dont bother with open cone filters that sit in the engine bay. These will sounds good but lose you power. I would keep the stock airbox with a drop in or go for a closed type filter like a BMC CDA, ITG Maxgem or Gruppe m
  41. jsc

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

It was dotty, I was in my dads car. Was just past J25, heading towards the M1. Maybe on your way to TGM?
  42. jsc

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

I saw you on the M25 a few weeks ago!
  43. jsc

My Atr

Nice, the black wheels really suit it :cool:
  44. jsc

My jdm dc2

yep, worked a treat. Not expensive either :smt023
  45. jsc

Centre Caps - How much? Alternatives to Honda?

any damage to the wheel? they must have used a screwdriver to wedge them out :evil:
  46. jsc

My jdm dc2

wheels are not standard. they are Weds Sports TC-005's.
  47. jsc

My jdm dc2

My old thread has disappeared with the server failure :lol: Here are a few recent pics after a good clean
  48. jsc

Back in a Type R at last!

I hope they are paying you to advertised their web address on your car ;)
  49. jsc

My new car

Terrible :lol: but it's a second car and only gets used on weekends so I'm not bothered. I have a saxo vts as my daily driver
  50. jsc

My new car

Thanks I love it, easily the best car I've owned. The attention it gets from other road users is unreal :lol:
  51. jsc

My new car

Some decent pics with my camera rather than the phone hasn't been washed in 3 weeks but you would never know. I love silver cars always look clean :D
  52. jsc

My new car

I did that on the way hone from collecting it. Switched on the anti lag in dartford tunnel :twisted::twisted: Been told not to use it though as it will kill the turbo in no time :(
  53. jsc

FN2 Supercharger for FN2 ?

don't look like there's enough space in the engine bay for a charger
  54. jsc

My new car

I got it for 9.5k, also came with a set of 18" compomotives and leda coilovers which aren't fitted :) it's done 61k and I'm the 3rd owner. previous owner had it 5 and a half years!
  55. jsc

My new car

Sold my ctr after my little mishap going round the ring in Germany. 2nd gear and 110mph don't work :lol: Picked up my evo 6 today and I'm lovin it, gone trough a tank of juice already :lol: It's a ralliart uk model running around 350bhp
  56. jsc

AEM CAI - hydrolock this morning!!

If I thought my filter was wet I would be straight under the bonnet and disconnect the pipe from the throttle body. It's not the best solution as the air will be unfiltered but it's better than sucking in a load of water
  57. jsc

Following my service at TGM

I had this, it's no biggie. I got tom to sort it when I was last there getting my car serviced
  58. jsc

MY06 Spec C Type RA

Hmmm I prefer the standard wheels
  59. jsc

North Weald Today

Was a good day :D the air field was a bit too bumpy for my car on stiff coilovers, I had a good time though. My mates metro was awesome, it took a caning all day without braking down :lol: Think I found the problem with my car, looks like the spriggott ring moved a bit from behind the wheel...
  60. jsc

Replica mugen spoiler

I'll adjust it over the weekend gayboy :p
  61. jsc

Horn Buttons

This? http://www.aj-racing.com/catalog/product.php?productid=194&cat=36&page=1
  62. jsc

Replica mugen spoiler

fitted it today :D Pics were taken with my phone. Need to take some better pic when it's clean
  63. jsc

Car's been keyed :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

gutted :mad:
  64. jsc

make this my sig please

copycat :lol:
  65. jsc

My Black DC5

looks nice with ctr wheels :)
  66. jsc

Transmission fluid?

Honda MTF3 :)
  67. jsc

Abby Dyno (Scans)

Do tell. I wouldn't mind getting my map tweaked by them
  68. jsc

Gearbox Oil

Hmmm, think I'll stick to the honda MTF stuff then :lol:
  69. jsc

Gearbox Oil

Cheers guys, I'll try some of that amsoil. How much dose the ctr gearbox need? Do I need 2 bottles?
  70. jsc

Gearbox Oil

Getting my car serviced soon. Any recommendations on what gearbox oil I should use?
  71. jsc

CTR vs GTI mkV

I found the Mk4 Golf breaks were over servo'd. Touch the breaks and you nearly fly through the windscreen :lol: I think some are confusing over servo'd brakes with braking performance
  72. jsc

Refurb kit for alarm fob

I ordered a complete new fob off them over a year ago. Cost less than £20 IIRC. Service was very good :)
  73. jsc

Hi all, new to the site here is my NHB Civic Type R *update*

:lol: Glenn has a toda. I don't think yours will be quite as loud as mine because I have a full spoon system
  74. jsc

I've got the JR on mine. Get yourself some earplugs :lol:
  75. jsc

I saw your thread about getting a manifold. Get K-pro first!
  76. jsc

Parada Spec 2's

As far as im aware they are not directional
  77. jsc

Tein coilovers - adjusting the damping

poof :lol: you wonna try my buddy club coilovers, rock solid and that's on the softest setting :lol:
  78. jsc

HIDS4U,H4 Bi-xenon HID kit

mine are pilot purchaned around the same time as Paul
  79. jsc

hmm I tested my main beams (sorry no pics) and it looks nothing like that :? Have you tried changing the left and right hand side bulbs over
  80. jsc

How have you got the shield thingy (circled) fitted? IIRC it should be fitted so the shield is vertically above the bulb
  81. jsc

I've got a set fitted and don't have this problem :? are you sure the bulbs are fitted correctly?
  82. jsc

Change brake hoses and bleed brakes

I had TGM do mine last week :lol: Brakes feel much better with the stainless steel lines and uprated fluid :D
  83. jsc

JDM DC2

nice 8)
  84. jsc

New pics of my DC5..

I saw it down southend parked up a few weeks ago. Very nice :)
  85. jsc

Cheap tyres, post 'em here.

Elite in Essex http://www.elite-design.co.uk/ 2 x Yokohama prada spec 2's for £152 fitted :D Great service and took extra care not to damage the wheels
  86. jsc

my Spoon N1 does not sound like a Spoon N1 ?

could be the abp midpipe making it sound different :?
  87. jsc

Prefacelift HID's??

I have some fitted. I got them from HIDS4U, they are made by Pilot and are bi-xenon (both main and dipped beam) :)
  88. jsc

Dynax - 2002 EP1 (Update 26/7)

Have you sorted the bolts in the passenger seat yet? :lol:
  89. jsc

look what I got

Fitted :D They are way more comfortable and supportive than the OE seats, just need the grease the rails then I'm done. also washed the car
  90. jsc

look what I got

will be fitting them tomorrow :twisted:
  91. jsc

look what I got

£250 + £25 P&P 8) That was the buy it now price on ebay. They were from a salvage, the guys obviously didn't know the going rate :lol: They are mint apart from a tiny tear in one seat and minor damage to both back shells. Bargain!!
  92. jsc

look what I got

lower :lol:
  93. jsc

look what I got

30th AE Recaros with rails :D Guess how much I paid?? :P
  94. jsc

My CTR

catch tank fitted :)
  95. jsc

35,000 mile service booked in at TGM

I'm there on 1st July :lol: