• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D4N H

How do I remove old break lines FN2

I am changing my break lines while I'm doing the disks and pads. How on earth do I undo the lines? On the EP3 I'm sure there were to nuts that you twist in opposite directions releasing loosening the line. The FN2 only seems to have one nut. I must be missing something. Could someone point me...
  2. D4N H

N77's 30th ANNIVERSARY EP3 TYPE R

They look like that could be the stock Honda photos if you ignore the footwell lights and stereo!
  3. D4N H

D4N H's 2008 FN2 GT (NHB)

Yeah, I know what you mean. When we moved in to the flat five and a half years ago there was no one there. Now every flat and house has at least two cars but only one space. It's a massive pain in the bottom every night when you get home from work. Although we are in Medway now :lol:. Well, just...
  4. D4N H

Changed the air filter and given the car a wash.
  5. D4N H

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dc5 front grill badge

Cox motor parts should be able to help you out mate. Forum traders section.
  6. D4N H

Changed the key case Before After
  7. D4N H

N77's 30th ANNIVERSARY EP3 TYPE R

Is it just me that feels bad after reading this thread? I feel like I need to go and clean my car imminently. Congratulations on a great looking motor.
  8. D4N H

Skunk's Honda Addiction

You have had some pretty crap luck with this car. I hope things improve for you soon. It looks like a great project.
  9. D4N H

New DC5, track time

All those cars look real clean. Is that the 30th anniversary you had?
  10. D4N H

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

It does look awesome. I can't believe the toothpaste worked!
  11. D4N H

I was pretty ****ed off about the lorry. It seems to all be getting sorted but no confirmation just yet. I have not sold the EP3 yet. There's a couple of bits I need to take off of it. Give it a few weeks and it'll be up for sell I hope. I knew someone would comment on the footwear! :lol: I...
  12. D4N H

So I know its been along time since I have been active on here. I have had a lot going on for a little while with changing jobs and moving house. Last week a bought this 2008 FN2 in black with ~51k on the clock. So far my opinion of the car is that it's not as urgent as the EP3. Although...
  13. D4N H

D4N H's 30th EP3 anniversary (Picture heavy) -- new tyres 24/02/13

So I had the engine management light come on and some misfiring. My mechanic said it was likely the coil packs or spark plugs. So we have changed the spark plugs and that has not worked. The next thing to try is the cool packs. I can't seem to find cool packs to check the price. Could someone...
  14. D4N H

So a couple of weeks ago I got a new clutch (OEM), a lightened flywheel (RPC), braided clutch line, new drop links, and my back box mount welded back on. The car feels much better now. It's hard to tell what it is thats doing it (probably a combination of all the new clutch stuff), but the car...
  15. D4N H

New golf mk5 GTI

nice, I did that in reverse. But I used to have a MK4 GTI. I found the civic to be far better than the MK4, a little better than the MK5, and about the same as the MK6, but in a completely different way. The MK6 would not corner as well but would take off the second the road straitens up. But...
  16. D4N H

EP3 Flywheel advice wanted

Cheers guys. I might go RPC then and stay one piece then.
  17. D4N H

Are there any other words of wisdom before I put in my order for the clutch kit?
  18. D4N H

Thanks Dave.
  19. D4N H

Loxy's Vivid Blue Pearl FD2 Civic Type R

been away a while and come back to find you are site owner and have got shot of the STI and you are now back in a Honda. It looks awesome, one of the best Hondas I have seen on here.
  20. D4N H

Thanks for the reply tegiwa. Any one else have any opinions? I would like to hear from someone that won't be making money from this decision before I choose if I take the plunge TBH ;).
  21. D4N H

Does anyone have any opinions on the 'fidanza lightweight flywheel (3.6KG)'? I am running stock power. I am due a clutch change in the next month or two (to 'exedy OEM') and thought this may be a worthwhile mod while the car is being worked on.
  22. D4N H

Another year down. Service done. A couple of advisories. Front drop links. Exhaust bracket broken, clutch high, air con radiator screwed (this has never worked, but I'll get it done later this year) I think I am going to get a lightened flywheel while I get it all fixed. Is it a waste of money...
  23. D4N H

Ste's new car. Cayman S

Looks smart. Some nice shots there.
  24. D4N H

Ste's new car. Cayman S

Nice!
  25. D4N H

A bit of buying advice for me.

I would find a strait one. I would not touch a cat c unless I knew the car. Once a car is repaired they are sometimes never quite right.
  26. D4N H

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Sexy as ****
  27. D4N H

Likely write off Value EP3?

Amen brother.
  28. D4N H

Likely write off Value EP3?

Hope no one was hurt. Shame about the car.
  29. D4N H

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

I think it was worth it! Shame though. :lol:
  30. D4N H

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

This guy must have a build thread!
  31. D4N H

I can't believe it has an actual toilet in it. Gob smacked!
  32. D4N H

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

That looks way smarter than I could have made it look!
  33. D4N H

Just done service - my quick How-To

Monty. Before a mod jumps on you. Text talking is not aloud on this forum. Just a friendly heads up.
  34. D4N H

Good effort. Pictures of the custom job! I am thinking gaffer tape and toilet roll tubes!
  35. D4N H

One of these made it in to the background of a shot in the "the moaning of life" last week. It had a red "H" badge as well. What a machine!
  36. D4N H

That's alright then. If not it would scare the **** out of me when it rained!
  37. D4N H

Will look good. Is the scoop in the top of these real?
  38. D4N H

5 doors. Not cool.
  39. D4N H

Subscribed
  40. D4N H

wheel colour??

I am pretty handy on the old photoshop. If you pop the parts you want here I'll stick it all together for you.
  41. D4N H

EP3 Loud Bang Whilst Driving!

Was you accelerating hard at the time?
  42. D4N H

wheel colour??

Thanks man. I like them.
  43. D4N H

My NHB 54 CTR

Very clean! Not sure about the pedals though! I might need your mates contact details soon. I don't suppose he can respray damage can he?
  44. D4N H

EP3 Loud Bang Whilst Driving!

I know how to make it stop.
  45. D4N H

painting calipers

Not the halfoads red calliper spray, it's pink/orange.
  46. D4N H

wheel colour??

Bright blue. Or black! See my build thread for silver EP3 with black OEM wheels.
  47. D4N H

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Looks good mate. That last pic needs moving to the 'you park like a c*nt' thread though ;)
  48. D4N H

Should look pretty good.
  49. D4N H

Looks epic!
  50. D4N H

My FD2

any pictures of the one you are putting in? do you not fancy just having odd seats?
  51. D4N H

My S15

I have a load of MDs from back in the day!
  52. D4N H

My S15

Nice one Mark. Mini Disk's are the way forward, I say keep it in!
  53. D4N H

My FD2

It's the right colour as well. Good job.
  54. D4N H

Say in the local Honda garage while the car gets a service. Bored already. But Honda price promise FTW!
  55. D4N H

Alfa Romeo 156 of win

The front window looks kind of black. Small electrical fire?
  56. D4N H

Ryan's NHBP USDM EP3 Type R

Nice work.
  57. D4N H

A bit of friendly advice needed...

I looked in to this a while back and a full strip and respray done well would cost more than the car is worth. Just keep in mind that you will not get that money back. If that does not bother you then go for what ever colour you like! It's your car, no ones opinion should be considered other...
  58. D4N H

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

:cool: Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  59. D4N H

Jperformance Spoon n1 replica problems

In a bind. Needed "anything" ASAP. Made a mistake as in a rush. I think people get it buddy, but now they are playing with you because its the Internet and that's what happens. My two pence is not to take the bait, and to let the thread die. You made your recommendation, people said their...
  60. D4N H

Jperformance Spoon n1 replica problems

I understand. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  61. D4N H

RichG Satin Silver Premier EP3 Project

Lovely example. GLWS. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
  62. D4N H

My FD2

YAS!
  63. D4N H

Ready for quotes when the new type R comes out. Could work, "GTD" is a great car. But I bet they don't call it a type R!
  64. D4N H

New model Civic Type R ? Cool story bro Type D
  65. D4N H

Jdm 96" Dc2

Nice looking DC2 buddy. Welcome.
  66. D4N H

Need clutch changing. Worth putting in a lightened fly wheel?

Will a second hand one be okay?
  67. D4N H

Need clutch changing. Worth putting in a lightened fly wheel?

Sorry for hijacking this thread. I don’t have the funds at the moment for a LSD and will not have the money in time before the clutch goes (shame). I am changing the clutch on my EP3 very soon. I will be putting a lightened flywheel in at the same time as I have pre-facelift and may as well...
  68. D4N H

My FD2

Not bad. Got any with the rest if the car?
  69. D4N H

My FD2

Interested to see how they dry. Did you rub them down first?
  70. D4N H

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

That was a good choice of colour buddy.
  71. D4N H

It had me fooled. Good stuff then!
  72. D4N H

rust on the metal plate in the wing. get it sorted ;)
  73. D4N H

Neither buddy. Kick boxing. Just seen your post count. Welcome to the forum. If you have not already go introduce yourself in the newbie section :) there are a few of us about in the Maidstone area.
  74. D4N H

Amen to that brother. I don't trust the gypsies at the back of the car park either though. We caught some toe rag trying to break in to a car back there once. When he noticed a few of us walking towards him he bolted.
  75. D4N H

Dans CW 02 DC5

Looks so strait. I had the same issue this morning with not being able to edit my first post. It's a pain in the ass because now the title is stuck!
  76. D4N H

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

Glad this is moving a little faster for you now. Looking forward to seeing it in purple.
  77. D4N H

Oh **** really! That was you? I always assume that because there are so many EP3's on the road that people are not on forums! Your car is tidy man! Wish I would have spoke to you now. The lads laughed at me when I said "I'm parking next to the civic". Rat *******s!
  78. D4N H

never service, just top up oil once in a while. never cleaned. standard.
  79. D4N H

Jimbothemagnificent's magnificent EP3

I read back the last two pages and can't work out what exhaust it is you just fitted. I guess I'm being thick but help a brother out ;)
  80. D4N H

How dies the car feel now?
  81. D4N H

Owns track ready fast car. Darren Schumacher in Saxo.
  82. D4N H

One of the pedals fitted.
  83. D4N H

It's looking well buddy.
  84. D4N H

evo_works' exhaust thread

Amazing!
  85. D4N H

I spent a lot of time with the car this weekend. Cleaning it most of the day yesterday ready for jap show today at Santa pod. Fitted real mugen pedals from Marshall-P on here (great to do business with you) Fakes from before Genuine ones I won't post pictures of the car after its...
  86. D4N H

eBay coilover won't fit PICTURE/LINK

So it's safe to say the general consensus is burn them with fire.
  87. D4N H

eBay coilover won't fit PICTURE/LINK

Like you said. The price says it all. They will cost more on the insurance than they did to buy. The EP3 stock suspension is likely to be better than that. Leave it how it was.
  88. D4N H

Spark Plugs - Genuine Honda vs Others

Not sure but I am interested to hear the answer.
  89. D4N H

Spoon n1 rep

Fair enough if he has a good one but eBay knock offs are hit and miss. The real thing is always good :)
  90. D4N H

Looks close mate colour wise.
  91. D4N H

Spoon n1 rep

The type R was not a cheap car when it was released. Replica models need not apply. Just wait for a second hand one :)
  92. D4N H

my cosmic grey type r !stance!

Snake oil?
  93. D4N H

my cosmic grey type r !stance!

:picardfp:
  94. D4N H

My FD2

Let me know when you are doing brands, might come with you!
  95. D4N H

My FD2

£50!? Find another FD at a show and "borrow" theirs to see how it looks on your car. If it looks good forget to give it back :lol:
  96. D4N H

My FD2

This one I guess (tapatalk so pages are all out, you only have 12 on my phone). Yeah, that looks good actually. I would have thought it would not cost much so get involved.
Back