• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ep3keith

Headlight Problem, need some advices please!

having the same issue as this now
  2. ep3keith

Rocker Cover Respray.... Issue?

Paul @ Spooner Restorations done 3 of my cover and my rbc intake
  3. ep3keith

Base map k100

paul also said i should be fine am just worryed as its a hell of a long drive lol been looking on the hondata site for a map with the rbc / dc / any manifold but no luck :(
  4. ep3keith

Base map k100

sorta some issue as you at the moment fitting a rbc and dcsports manifold & custom 2.5 inch catback and looking for a safe base map for my trip tdi north paul said id be safe to drive down if i took my time but i'm still kinda worryed traveling near 7hrs
  5. ep3keith

Japspeed Manifold/decat advice?

so this manifold worth it as am going to tdi in april gather mods at the moment
  6. ep3keith

little issue with bc coilovers

which side
  7. ep3keith

little help

ok guys just decovered an oil leak on the car its comming from above the oil filter. am thinking vtec solenoid gasket, are theses prone in leaking or could it be anything else.
  8. ep3keith

cheers mate as i say its just the drivers side thats run out of threads rather anoying just regiseterd on the site have to wait for activation
  9. ep3keith

cheers for the reply tbh am going for a basic frsu so not to fussed about the camber bolts etc as long as it drives better and the steering wheel is straigh i'll be happy. also where do i get the modded arms from just incase i change my mind
  10. ep3keith

ok guys just bought a set of bc br coilovers fitted them with no issues took the car today to quick fit to get a basic geo done they went and adjusted the track road ends etc manged passanger side with no issues but couldnt get the drivers side done due to it running out of adjustment, any idea...
  11. ep3keith

Tegiwa intake pipe

i just bought a gruppe m and have the vacum pipe issue replace the hose with 1 bigger or what
  12. ep3keith

alittle bit of help

paisleyfreight
  13. ep3keith

alittle bit of help

thanks for that still waiting for the seats there lots in transit :(
  14. ep3keith

SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER R 70MM

cheers for that going to be ordering at the end of the month
  15. ep3keith

SKUNK2 MEGAPOWER R 70MM

no idea but am looking at getting 1 myself
  16. ep3keith

alittle bit of help

ok 53 views not 1 reply someone must know what i'm asking get the seats thursday
  17. ep3keith

What else could cause my misfire.hesitation? So far I've changed...

check your tps sensor on the throttle body i had this issue and it was the tps is your ecu light on if it is grab a code reader and it will tell you if your tps is hight voltage or low voltage mine was hight and had all that issuses
  18. ep3keith

DIY: HID Install EP3

not had any issues with the traffic cops around me yet with my 6000k
  19. ep3keith

alittle bit of help

ok guys just away to buy a set of premiere ep3 recaros but they dont come with the seat belt latchs i was wondering if my standard seat latchs would fit the recaros ?
  20. ep3keith

Self levelling headlight motors!.

no problem
  21. ep3keith

headlight washer

got a pre facelift but done the facelift light conversion
  22. ep3keith

i know how to adjust the high looking down at the headlights where the eletirc motors are you will notice 2 little holes on the motor 1 at the top and 1 of the left take a long philipes screw driver and put into the hole and start to turn cant remember which ways up or down, also make sure the...
  23. ep3keith

headlight washer

was out last night passed traffic a few times and also ended up following them and they didnt do anything running 6000ks must be becusae the beam pattern is spot on got them set to legal hight etc, as for the washers just wanted to do a little mod :)
  24. ep3keith

headlight washer

yeah mines passed as well as my best mates a mot tester :) also a fellow type r owner
  25. ep3keith

headlight washer

cheers for that loxy i have found the part number etc for the washers / covers and all the other bits heres the link if anyone else faceys it http://www.lingshondaparts.com/honda_car_parts_selection.php?block_01=17S5T501&block_02=B__1501&block_03=9898
  26. ep3keith

headlight washer

ok guys anyone know where i can get the headlight washers to fit a an ep3 i dont know if the crv 1's would fit or not as ive got a spare front bumper and though about fitting them as am running hids now with my facelift front lights thanks in advance
  27. ep3keith

ep3 facelift switchs

emm if only there was some way to try before i bought lol ah hell i'll go for it and see
  28. ep3keith

ep3 facelift switchs

ok guys quick question just about to buy facelift windows buttons for my pre facelift was wondering if i did buy theses would i get the auto up and down or would it just be auto down ive tryed contacting the seller but apartly hes got to many emails thanks in advance
  29. ep3keith

done the conversion myself haveing same issue drivers light is higher than the passanger side not had anyone flash at me yet also looking into mounting a set of headlight washers dunno what 1's to go for got a spare front bumper am going to modify thinking honda crv 1's would do the trick unless...
  30. ep3keith

Pre-facelift to Facelift Headlight Conversion

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/04-05-Civi...item2a1d4de182 anyone know where i can buy conversion harnness like this as it would make life so simple might even go and make 1 found the h4 male connectors
  31. ep3keith

Pre-facelift to Facelift Headlight Conversion

was wondering if theses work for using a hid kit http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251169111061?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 as i'm away to do the conversion
  32. ep3keith

Winter Tyres

i manged last year with normal tires just haha only time i had an issue when i bottomed out on a snow dift
  33. ep3keith

resprayed rocker cover.

spooner 100% have had to rockers done away to get another soon
  34. ep3keith

Insurance Costs for DC5 over an EP3?

yeah give green light a phone i got insurance for £400 with alloys and mods declared
  35. ep3keith

Manifold to downpipe leak!

got the same problem at the moment cant get the rusted spring bolts out though 1 snapped and i didnt touch the other 1 ive packed it with gumgun until i get get a dremal and cut the nuts at the back
  36. ep3keith

before and afer geo setup this morning

cheers for the info
  37. ep3keith

will be phoning them monday and telling them to get it fixed or i want my money back to be honist i wish i had gone to the other garage that does it as its only a few miles difference
  38. ep3keith

so worth going back then ive found someone else in my area that does the hawk tracking system going to try theses boys a go again and see if i can get it done for nothing since its not right car doesn't even drive in a straight line now as where it did before
  39. ep3keith

so i should take it back and complain and cheers loxy
  40. ep3keith

dunno if its right or wrong asked for a fast road setup before after Just wonder if this looks ok ive got a feeling that they haven't done it right was also charged for it nice £180 for 3 hrs work
  41. ep3keith

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

sticker recived mook cheers for the speedy sending :)
  42. ep3keith

ah mate no rush to be honest totally forgot about it :)
  43. ep3keith

still waiting for mine
  44. ep3keith

recomendations for springs

theres a few ep3s down this way don't know any of them apart from a girl thats for a facelift cosmic which is standard
  45. ep3keith

cheers glad payment went through with no issues didnt know if you covering paypal fees or not so if i ow u anything extra gives a shout
  46. ep3keith

sending a payment over now for a external single
  47. ep3keith

good plan should get somthing origised for some nice weekend and any other ep3 owners up our way
  48. ep3keith

am up to elgin ever now and again so could get something orginsed for some weekend and a wee photo shoot test out my dslr and the gopro :)
  49. ep3keith

Dammed phone cars already lowered no idea whats on at the moment all I know 1s broken I got my type r up your way invergorden
  50. ep3keith

Ill be going fast road setup in a few weeks time hot really good toads here new springs here by friday hopefully
  51. ep3keith

ive decided to go eibach sportlines insted of the collovers could spend the extra cash getting kpro remapped and setup right
  52. ep3keith

cheers for the offer found a set of bc coliies for £570 guys going to let me pay for them at the end of the month so £50 depoist will make do with the broken spring for a few weeks as cars just going to be used for going to work about 10mins drive
  53. ep3keith

totaly agree with you there i dont have enough posts to post in the wanted section :( never mind
  54. ep3keith

thanks guys going to have to wait till next week before i orderd them just checked the bank knew i shouldnt have bought my logitech g35 headphone haha i'll problay go for the lower of the the kits
  55. ep3keith

cheers which kit as theres 2 on funky power Eibach Sportline Lowering Springs QuickFind: 5762 Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs QuickFind: 5760 and FRSU ?
  56. ep3keith

ok guys found ive got a broken rear spring so whats everyone using, need to get a set before japfest recomdations please really want collis but cant afford em :(
  57. ep3keith

now the proud owner of a kpro

cheers guys thats the stock ecu back in will have to wait abit until i get her mapped and no i wont be selling it on :P
  58. ep3keith

no catch guess i was in the right place at the right time its only the version 2 kpro but does what i need it to do, sorry about the bad spelling on the last post stupied phone so is it worth me putting the stock ecu back in then or can i run with the type r dyno tuned map, as the car seems to...
  59. ep3keith

£60 and not 600 guy said it put his eml on I fitred it yesterday plugged yhe laptop in flashed the stock type r map and the flashed the dyno 1 yhst comes with the manger. Ill take tge kpro out today and sticky stock ecu back in until I can get it mapped right. Cheers guys
  60. ep3keith

just got a great deal on a second hand kpro £60 installed it this morning and flashed a generic flash for the ep3 the dynoed 1 that comes with the kpro manger software, is it safe to run this map ?
  61. ep3keith

I need some help on a decision

hell with it am going for them
  62. ep3keith

they would look good though under my new rims
  63. ep3keith

just a daily at the moment but looking at building it into a daily / quater mile car
  64. ep3keith

OK guys, I just need some help on deciding whether to make a purchase. I've been offered some spoon mono blocks for the ep3 for £650. Should I or shouldn't I? They need a good refurb, however. Thanks in advance.
  65. ep3keith

Keys & Fobs and where to get them

as far as i know you cant get this one from honda anymore well so my local dealer told me anyone know for sure as am currently looking for a spare
  66. ep3keith

recomended mappers in scotland

cheers for the info dont think ive seen ur type r going about aberdeen but then again theres a fair few you ever down the beach at the weekend
  67. ep3keith

does matty do kpro ? i always mean to pop in past but always forgot got 2 friends who work there, and i think i am going to take the long drive to tdi north on my summer holidays if there recomended cheers for the advice guys
  68. ep3keith

thinking about getting k pro soon got a spare ecu and thinking its time to map anyone recomend anyone around scotland as tdi is about a 7 hr drive from me :( thanks
  69. ep3keith

dc5 wheels on ep3?

anyone know where i can get the spacers from
  70. ep3keith

dc5 wheels on ep3?

wanting to know this myself as am looking at a set of dc5 wheels
  71. ep3keith

Dash Bulbs.

mine lights up the heated mirrors but i need a new hazard bulb and rear demistor
  72. ep3keith

What Grade Oil is Best???

5-40 did mine last weekend needing to do the gearbox oil but cant seem to find the lock for the standard locking nut on the type r
  73. ep3keith

strange issue after new cat back system

am happy to easy to drive around town without it wantng backfire all the time
  74. ep3keith

car seems to have fixed itself did the ecu reset again all is well again
  75. ep3keith

Civic type r EP3 exhaust

did your exhaust sort itself out as i'm having the same issue with mine with it being hestent
  76. ep3keith

yep oe cat and manfold and no check lights also had me little obd2 tester plugged in no codes showen am just thinking that they have done somthing lamda in the cat but i could be wrong going to try a ecu reset. if i wasent full of the cold id be doing it just now lol
  77. ep3keith

Hi all as of yesterday got a catback fitted powerflow noticed yesterday after getting it fitted car is hestent around around 2-3 0000 rpm really anoying when driving in rush hr traffic was wondering if it could be 1 of the o2 sensors thanks for any advice
Back