• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. chris_ep3-r

brake light gone

Exactly right mate!
  2. chris_ep3-r

Which components on a budget?

100% agree!
  3. chris_ep3-r

Which components on a budget?

I dont think you will notice my difference between them, are you looking to amp them or run them of the head unit?
  4. chris_ep3-r

my nhb ep3 prem

I said that...it didnt happen!!! Spend spend spend!!
  5. chris_ep3-r

speaker problems

Also check the 3 mounting points around the speaker as i had a simular issue when i fitted my rear speakers, the screws were a tad to long and if memory serves touching something on the speaker. So check the length and if need be put something on both sides of the screw holes to be sure there...
  6. chris_ep3-r

CTR on NOS - Update new Dash Lights - need your opinion on....

Theres a dimmer twist swtich so they can be adjusted....i just thought it was something a little different
  7. chris_ep3-r

nitrous oxide

Ah ok, sorry i wasnt thinking...i checked with the hospital afew months ago but the bottle type wasnt one they was able to refil that was the same for BOC - who i though would have been easy for them to refil....
  8. chris_ep3-r

nitrous oxide

Vets?
  9. chris_ep3-r

EP3 car seat harnesses on Non Anniversary seats

As the title reads, im tempted to fit these, am i right in thinking that i will need 3 point harnesses, if any one has fitted theses please shed some light on the hows and the wheres...thanks...
  10. chris_ep3-r

nitrous oxide

CPL done mine - no problems at all, managed to get 310 bhp, the only issue is finding places to fill the bottel up!!
  11. chris_ep3-r

What do you think - be honest because im really not sure!
  12. chris_ep3-r

Tom Tom mods

Looks pretty good, i work for Navman and where doing things like this all the time. The best one i did was with a Zonda!!
  13. chris_ep3-r

tyre guru's

I have them - i cant rate them highly enough!!
  14. chris_ep3-r

Album art enabled head units

Yeah that makes sense because the icon is saved on the ipod with the music. When do you want the album art to appear when you are using the memory stick???
  15. chris_ep3-r

Album art enabled head units

Hey Nick! With the Album art - you will need to explore the momory stick on the PC, im guessing your albums are in folders? If so look in the folder there should be a small .bmp (i think thats the format used) this icon is the album art pic, if its missing thats why there isnt a picute coming...
  16. chris_ep3-r

Passenger airbag

I done the Service my self but the parts were from Honda....
  17. chris_ep3-r

Passenger airbag

I said all that spoken to Honda UK and was told "that becuase i didnt service my car with the dealer i wasnt intitled to have it repaired as a good will gesture - so i said there telling me that this is an unwritten rule that if you pay Honda £200 to do a 10 minutes job by changing the oil you...
  18. chris_ep3-r

Passenger airbag

Ok fingers crossed then! Thanks!!
  19. chris_ep3-r

gps antenna???

The only thing i can think of is the Sat Nav must work of a speed pulse, have you got a wiring diagram for the stereo? you can find the speed pulse on the back of the clock, its very easy to take out. i had to find this on my Pioneer X1 for the Sat Nav and car dynamics (speed, G's front to back...
  20. chris_ep3-r

Passenger airbag

Has anyone had to replace or remove the passenger airbag on their CTR before, mine has packed up 3 times already and now the 4th time Honda are refusing to do it under warranty. They have quoted me £1,800 to supply and fit the air bag which is madness!!!!! I know my way around the car so i'm not...
  21. chris_ep3-r

gps antenna???

Most in Built Satnav units have a Speed pulse and an antenna. Is it the factory fitted Honda one?
  22. chris_ep3-r

fitting rear view camera

no trouble at all!!
  23. chris_ep3-r

fitting rear view camera

ok, have you got a mulit meter? if not take the rear cluster out (the one with the reversing light in) look at the light and then look at the back so you know where the reversing bulb will be, there will be a bulb holder with the wires going into the all the loactions on the cluster, just pick...
  24. chris_ep3-r

fitting rear view camera

The feeds are easy, take the live feed from the reversing light in the rear cluster and the earth is on the chassis, our use the earthing point behind the rear cluster too. Yellow will be visual input in to the moniter! should be a 10 minute job as all the wires and feeds are there. very easy...
  25. chris_ep3-r

headlights (dipped)

I get this all the time too, check the head lamps as you have probably got a split and water is getting in.
  26. chris_ep3-r

its the air bag assembly, ive been on the phone to Honda UK and kicked off big style saying i was going to go to the papers and everything else, as they didnt repair it in the 3 times it went to to my local dealership under warranty. Poor fella i tied him in knots! Waiting for a call back now...
  27. chris_ep3-r

Thanks mate - im moving in with the girl friend and i need something that is cheaper to run, doesn't need to have fuel put in every other day and doesn't need to be serviced every 5,000 miles. I've had it for 3 years now and ive had fun, also been getting to much unwanted attention from the...
  28. chris_ep3-r

Hi mate, is the power figure ok? :p:p:p I had the air bag light come up today - 3 days before the car is due to go, £937 to fix and thats just on parts! WTF, i can actually say im sick as a dog!!!
  29. chris_ep3-r

Hey all, my CTR has been up for sale and itr got a new home in scotland from Wednesday - so i thought id take some pics before see goes :smt022 Its crazy what us fella's do for women - insnt it?!??!?!
  30. chris_ep3-r

I am loving it.

I'm not sure on red and black rims............................lol :p
  31. chris_ep3-r

useful stuff

Good little find there mate!!
  32. chris_ep3-r

Best Sat Nav out there??

Its nice to see some of our competitors are not as good as some customer say...well if any whats discount on a Navman....let me know.... The thing with the golden aches for Mcd's can be done on any satnav!! lol - i just had to add that!! :D
  33. chris_ep3-r

NANKAN NS 2 ANYONE?

Nankan = Ditch Finder Specials!
  34. chris_ep3-r

Best Sat Nav out there??

Captain Redbeard, get your self logged in to www.pocketgpsworld.com there you will find a whole load of people who can help you on this im sure. If it was a Navman i could help but i dont know much abt :smt071 Tom Tom:smt072 to comment. Sorry - hope the link helps!!!!
  35. chris_ep3-r

misfire??

Cool, thanks for your speedy sesponse!
  36. chris_ep3-r

misfire??

Guys, I've got a little niggle - i haven't used my car for a couple of days, now that i've started her up (include warm up) when i got into the vtec it hesitates, coughs, with pop n bangs from the exhaust....i'm guessing it's a dicky spark plug....any other suggestions???
  37. chris_ep3-r

HELP ASAP - braided brake hose

I totally forgot about ABP - nice one mate!!! :smt023
  38. chris_ep3-r

Not sure on the price for the Goodridge i can find much on the net...
  39. chris_ep3-r

i need a set ASAP anyone have any websites or phone numbers????? I can get a set of spoon ones for £100 is it worth getting them or just a set of Goodridge ones????
  40. chris_ep3-r

My new car

love it mate!!!!!!!! :smt026
  41. chris_ep3-r

Front Headlight - Drivers Side

i went to work with both headlight working yesterday and drove home with one.....the bult blew while i was at work and the car wasnt even running.........:mad: :mad:
  42. chris_ep3-r

possibly as they are a total C*** of a job to fit!! it was main bulbs and side lights, i would replace the blown bulb and the bulb on the oppersite side would go!!! :mad: Its ok now tho....one of the head lights was replaced under warrenty as it kept filling up with water.
  43. chris_ep3-r

Toyo R888

ok cool...could u keep me posted please matey??
  44. chris_ep3-r

mine was blowing bulbs like no tomorrow, 1-2 a week for about 6 weeks!!
  45. chris_ep3-r

Toyo R888

Have you found any decent prices yet? I know there is a guy selling loads on ebay...around the 450-500 mark (i think) for 205/40/17, 45 profile should make much difference.
  46. chris_ep3-r

Toyo R888

Has anyone see or heard any reviews on them...my mate says there amazing and worth getting for a few runs and Pod as there virtually a slick tyre that is road legal?!?!?! :confused:....Comments welcome....
  47. chris_ep3-r

2 NHB's just after being washed..

My CTR with red and black rim has been lowered 35mm, the CPL stickers were from CPL as they both have had a fair bit of work done by them and lastly the grill...mine is a rep (i was feeling to flush at the time) and the other is 100% real expensive thing!!
  48. chris_ep3-r

Sprayed or not????

get ur self a set of s2k center caps they look alot better cos you can paint the H red. Sorry to put a downer on it - but they wont stay white for long....break dust and white wheels dont mix...mine went yellow!!
  49. chris_ep3-r

Thank you mate - i still remember you wasnt a fan to this day! lol :mrgreen:
  50. chris_ep3-r

Nope 17's but they look huge - thats wot i said to my mate...i asked him if they are 18's too!!!
  51. chris_ep3-r

52. chris_ep3-r

NOS

It an expensive habbit but put the world biggest grin on your face every time!!
  53. chris_ep3-r

NOS

Mate im well in to it - im using a 10lb bottle a week...how much do u pay to fill it up? Ive fitted a purge kit now its great for scaring the crap out of people walking by.....LOVE IT!!!!
  54. chris_ep3-r

engine bay whine?

Have you fitted and amp in the car?
  55. chris_ep3-r

NOS

Kinda exhaust, filter, ECU, injectors..
  56. chris_ep3-r

Air bag light

Mines been in 4 times ith this fault!!!! :mad:
  57. chris_ep3-r

NOS

Ive got mine running through a progessive contoller, and my hondata has brought the vtect in at 5000 rpm and the nos comes in at 6000 rmp!! its on a switch in the cubby holw where your right knee would be!! Go for it mate it will but a grin on ur face from ear to ear!! Here my dyno graph....
  58. chris_ep3-r

NOS

I had it fitted on mine, well worth it - i spent £1400 which was a dry kit and bigger injectors (to run even more nos)!! big bhp jump but the bottle runs out far to quick!!! Enjoy trying to put the power down!!! :lol:
  59. chris_ep3-r

Running at pod problems - HELP NEEDED!!

cool ok matey nice one for that!!!!! I feel alot better about it now!!!!! :smt026
  60. chris_ep3-r

Yeah Guy fitted a progressive controller aswell 12 really...wow!!! Well thanks mate i will be doing that!!! Next question slicks which ones and how much do you any links i can use?????
  61. chris_ep3-r

Tire pressure was 32 psi
  62. chris_ep3-r

The spec - DC sport manifold and exhaust, aem short ram filter, i got my enguine mounts from abp, hondata k100, bigger injectors 650 i think, and dry nos kit the last 3 were fitted by cpl. and on the rollers they got 310.9 bhp.
  63. chris_ep3-r

Mate i was thinking about it!!! so is it not worth going for the enguine damper and a dif???????
  64. chris_ep3-r

10.69 @ 137.27

Nice one mate!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smt038
  65. chris_ep3-r

camera / laser detector?

I posted this once before on a topic like this: To be honest there only "OK" the GPS positioned cameras arent bad but the laser pick ups are vertually a waste of time cos say if you doing 50mph in a 30 and the "filth" zap you with their toy gun the device will beep and flash at you but you've...
  66. chris_ep3-r

Matey first of all sorry for getting the hump with you in one of the other topics - i was having a crappy day!! I was setting off around 4k rpm - thats pretty normal isnt it??
  67. chris_ep3-r

I was the same - i only had it a couple of times, maybe i should be a bit more gentle then.... it was doing it from 1st all the way through to 3rd!!
  68. chris_ep3-r

Guys i need some advice.... i ran a pod 3 times on Sunday and well im pretty pi**ed cos my times were pants (my best time was 14.1) . Im sure you guys would have come across this, when i pull away the whole front end of my car bounces and wheels spins like crazy (like when its really...
  69. chris_ep3-r

Mapping in south east

wow sorry guys.... i didn't realise cpl was that unpopular....they've been fine with me....apologise again!!
  70. chris_ep3-r

Mapping in south east

CPL all day long - 01795668778
  71. chris_ep3-r

Decided to keep a little longer, so new mods lol

Now thats extreme clean - I've gotta admire you 110% commitment!!
  72. chris_ep3-r

My mates dc5.

im in love with that DC 5!!
  73. chris_ep3-r

DC SPORTS CAT BACK

That is terrible!! The **** bag that did that needs there arms wripped off and then set the F*ckers alight and see how they like it!!! Mate ive got some dodgy mates that could arrange it if you like...and im NOT joking.....:mad:
  74. chris_ep3-r

Camera/laser detectors

To be honest there only "OK" the GPS positioned cameras arent bad but the laser pick ups are vertually a waste of time cos say if you doing 50mph in a 30 and the "filth" zap you with their toy gun the device will beep and flash at you but you've got no time to slow down (as you are 20mph over)...
  75. chris_ep3-r

Best Sat Nav out there??

I work for Navman and there just as good as any other brand take a look at the N40i www.navmanstores.com - if youve got ANY questions let me know!! Plus im sure i can sort out somkinda of freebee or discount as were all on here - im you know wot i mean.....:smt047
  76. chris_ep3-r

Carbon Creations

Carbon Creations if memory servs they always have a huge waiting time and Some of the Halfords have accounts with them - there stuff is very nice if you dont mind waiting a few months...
  77. chris_ep3-r

Sounding sick!!??!!

Ah cool ok thanks guys!! I was begging to think no was going to post....thanks again!!
  78. chris_ep3-r

Help with satnav... TomTom, RoadAngel, etc...

Wots up with the NAVMAN stuff? SharkyUK - I work for them, im sure i can do you a deal on one..let me know if u wanna know more details!
  79. chris_ep3-r

Where to get your wheels refurbished

My white wheels were £60 each and the current ones were £115 each ish - it all depends on what design, the amount of paint and/or different colours
  80. chris_ep3-r

My new Set-up

DOH!! ive just read the rest - WELL DONE matey!! Here is the full ticket - note a Personal best from our very own Peter Pan too in the left lane ;)
  81. chris_ep3-r

My new Set-up

Hay Scott!! Was that the time you got when i saw you at CPL before RotorStock??
  82. chris_ep3-r

CPL Racing goes into the 10 Second Bracket

I was at CPL this week having some work done, the silver Civic in the pic had a little problem at the weekend at santa pod, Guy done another 10 second 1/4 miles time - but the bonnet came up, hit the window and the car span round and smashed the arse end in. Luckly is repairably and Guy is...
  83. chris_ep3-r

Welcome to my world!! LOL!!
  84. chris_ep3-r

Wicked Wheels are the best DONT GO ANY WHERE ELSE!! ive had about 3 sets done by them and theyve been perfect and true to the word every time!!!!! :D
  85. chris_ep3-r

Common Civic Faults

Has anyone had condensation in their headlamps ive just had both mine replaced today as i could have popped in a couple of gold fish!!! (Eat your heart out Pimp My Ride) :lol:
  86. chris_ep3-r

Common Civic EP3 Faults

Has anyone had condensation in their headlamps ive just had both mine replaced today as i could have popped in a couple of gold fish!!! (Eat your heart out Pimp My Ride) :lol:
  87. chris_ep3-r

Sounding sick!!??!!

Ive got a DC sports manifold, de cat and cat back system, since ive had it its always sounded a very rattley on idle. Ive had people pull up next to me before and say that my car sound rough. I drives fine and sounds ok - its got oil in, and changed every 5K with Castrol 5w 40. Is this normal...
  88. chris_ep3-r

White CTR alloys

£450 i think - well it was around that price neways!!
  89. chris_ep3-r

White CTR alloys

Ill be honest with u, they did my white wheels and these ones!! the guys are AMAZING - i would %110 recomend them to anyone!!!
  90. chris_ep3-r

White CTR alloys

LOL!!! Well heres a picof the whels close up - how cack do my brakes look....the company that did it are by Gatwick Airport called Wicked Wheels - they had to get Porsche and TVR to help!! Since that theyve vowed never to do this design again!!!!! :D
  91. chris_ep3-r

White CTR alloys

I had white wheel before the ones ive got now, the white ones went a rank shade of yellow after a while!! not nice at all!!
  92. chris_ep3-r

To spoiler or not

I was at Santa Pod and ALL of CPL's civic's didnt have spoilers - maybe its the way forward??? :confused:
  93. chris_ep3-r

DC SPORTS CAT BACK

Ive got one one mine - bit of advice get the manifold, ive had it for a year and it still puts the hairs up on the back of my neck!! sounds out of this world in vtec!!!!!!!!!!!!
  94. chris_ep3-r

Chipping - An explanation for beginners

Fair enough - i'll shop around for a Kpro then!! thanks guys!!:D
  95. chris_ep3-r

Chipping - An explanation for beginners

ok so make it even easier, CTR exhaust and filter i'm guessing a piggy back or replacement ecu would be the next step correct? If so which would you say is the best value for money? As a couple of my mates have supercharged CTR and they get random EML lights come up for unknown reasons (well so...
Back