• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Riflez

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

Harv do you find you get hit by a heatwave when you get out..I swear the heat coming from under the car can be mental sometimes
  2. Riflez

Was thinking smooth gear changes then..auto
  3. Riflez

Suits' Nissan 370Z

So much want, do you have to stuff the tank with crisp £20's ?
  4. Riflez

Forums spamming the **** out of me

Anyone else? getting alerts suddenly for every reply to posts.
  5. Riflez

PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM QUOTE A INSURANCE!

Thats what I thought..I just payed £200 fully comp for the BMW lol
  6. Riflez

Fujitsubo

Fugitsubo Thank you it's killing me
  7. Riflez

Odd tyre wear advice please

Took the kraut wagon to be laser aligned at a well reputed place here last week. Tow and camber were shot all round and had similar wear to what your saying. Steering was a few degrees off centre too
  8. Riflez

S2000 & NSX S2000 to return?

That could bring me back to a Honda
  9. Riflez

Got my insurance renewal....

Still astounds me how I insure a 3.0l BMW for under £300... Yey swiftcover
  10. Riflez

Repugnant Rice Krispy is home.

Awesome mate, how does the engine compare to the 1.6 supercharge checkmate the misses has? I think if I show her these pics she will be all over one
  11. Riflez

Gareth-FN2's Erm... Alfa Romeo

Can't Believe This Has Happend To The Alfa!! Always love that..you were not even in the car yet your insurance goes up
  12. Riflez

Continuing problem with tapatalk

Having problems where it will take me to the first page but then not display the page count at the top to get to the current one, only on this forum
  13. Riflez

Well I think the clutch has finally had enough...

I'm surprised by that..I did over 110k on mine and it was still good when I sold it.
  14. Riflez

Honda Dealership Scratched My Car While Servicing It

wtf did they wash it with a scouring pad?
  15. Riflez

New BMW alarm issue (1M stolen in less than 3 minutes)

Easily accessible for an engineer..easily accesible for a thief lol. Know where mine is too it really is easy to get to.
  16. Riflez

my wipers are gash........which new ones to buy

Bosch from euro car parts if you have one
  17. Riflez

Key Fob range and reliability

I wasnt kidding lol..I used to do this all the time because mine ****ed me off no end... that and the random days when it didnt work at all and made me have to get a lift into work.
  18. Riflez

Key Fob range and reliability

change the battery and always touch you chin with it when you go to open the car with the fob..
  19. Riflez

poor vision at night

Last year the BMW Dealer thought I was fkin mad when I said I wanted to test drive at night to check the lights..welcome to 9 years of EP3 ownership and fannying around with the lights
  20. Riflez

Btw harv thats fkin sick how different that exhaust sounds to the 125i !
  21. Riflez

You didn't just unclip the cable in the boot?
  22. Riflez

What's your car's insurance group

125i msport coupe... 31 lol
  23. Riflez

Those damn screws holding the Disc to the hub.

Mine were a fin whore to get out, had to drill one of them in the end
  24. Riflez

Access to the candid thread

As always all the best things are breaking a law somewhere
  25. Riflez

EP3 Rattle near 2k rpm

The cat is a two part heat shield I think. Probably the other part
  26. Riflez

The time has come to sell but for how much?

I part ex'd mine with 107k no aircon left the alpine head unit and cheap crappy tyres on the front for £2500..that was 5 months ago
  27. Riflez

SharkyUK's CS Trophy (Updated 05Apr08)

No way..Sharky!
  28. Riflez

Changing tyres again next month...

I went through about every tyre on the market and the P Zero's were by far my favorite..never had any of the trouble of grip loss when getting to the end of their life like other tyres and good in the wet and dry I have RE050A's on the bimmer now and they are nice.
  29. Riflez

Dead battery

Yea I laughed when Honda came out with some crazy price, IIRC the terminals are the wrong way round on the Civic which a lot of places dont pick up on.
  30. Riflez

Petrol light??

Could be worse...In the kraut invader my petrol light comes on at quarter of a tank anyway :lol:
  31. Riflez

Odd rumble when exhaust gets drenched!

My old Skunk2 used to do it too..never had the issues with the Apexi or Magnex though
  32. Riflez

Petrol prices in your area

128.9 atm Swinetown
  33. Riflez

Got my insurance renewal....

I havent moved from Swiftcover for three years now..they just keep throwing cheaper premiums with protected no claims at me
  34. Riflez

EP3 Rattle at 3k rpm

Mine turned out to be the heatshield on the cat
  35. Riflez

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

Fk me smeg's car is still alive?
  36. Riflez

Need Help!!!

Brake squeal? my rear offside does it after about 15 minutes with these cheap discs and pads on
  37. Riflez

Pull off creak!! Help!

Well that woudl explain the creak ive had for years and never bothered looking into :lol:
  38. Riflez

I saved £180 with Swiftcover!

Yea they were cheapest for me this year too..just think its due to their big advertising push..wont be the same next year
  39. Riflez

Not yet fella I have not been able to get my remote to accept the new codes yet!

Not yet fella I have not been able to get my remote to accept the new codes yet!
  40. Riflez

Best method for cleaning engine?

Temped to clean my bay this weekend...its never been done in 90,000 miles :lol::lol:
  41. Riflez

Dead Battery

Yea I was spurned into action when the alarm started going off at 5am sunday morning. Disconnected the terminals and charged it in the bay till it went dark..started first time :cool:
  42. Riflez

Dead Battery

Ok so if I pull the battery is the alarm (hamilton & palmer) likely to go mental while I have it out for a night charging?
  43. Riflez

Dead Battery

I'm gonna have a pop at charging it in situ, As long as the ignition is off it shouldnt be an issue to not disconnect the battery from the car..though might pull the fuse on the amp :lol:
  44. Riflez

Dead Battery

Car has been on the drive for about 3 weeks and rarely used in about the last two months due to work. Came to start it and its dead. Jumped her yesterday and let the engines run for about 10 minutes still connected then disconnected everything and tried to start..same problem. I have a...
  45. Riflez

Can we have this please???

This ones for SPM
  46. Riflez

who hates insurance companys

Delivery of manure is far better
  47. Riflez

JDM yO coin holder

I find down the side of the seats a very good place to store your chance...every now and again I have a clear out and theres enough beer tokens for an evening at the pub :lol:
  48. Riflez

clutches

Dont have it yet..its a work in progress shall we say :lol:
  49. Riflez

What happened to car insurance?

Well oddly enough Sainsburys of all people are coming up lowest so far. about £490 after cashback with 6 points :lol: Finding any insurance company linked with HBOS are the cheapest atm
  50. Riflez

What happened to car insurance?

a few months ago i was browsing and seeing 3/400 quotes...now all my quotes are coming back around 6/700 robbing cnuts
  51. Riflez

My little EG - couple new pics

cnut :lol:
  52. Riflez

ICE Advice

Never been happy with my 12" sealed sub..might self port it :lol:
  53. Riflez

02 CTR not idling steady??

My idle was unsteady for quite a while...it just stopped doing it one day though...I might have reset the ECU but I cannot remember as it was a few years back. Also an 02
  54. Riflez

Couple of Faults

You sure your windows rubber channel isnt on its way out..I have had three so far...Look at the channel running up the door and see if its folded/looks melted etc.
  55. Riflez

strange noise

Say what? computer noise like clicking hard driver..fans?..modem squawk? Or is it "Do you want to play a game?"
  56. Riflez

Tyre Advice

The RE040's are a shitty tyre though (IMO) the good old days of tramlining and being like bambi on ice in the wet. Mine has never seen 040's since the first set and its staying that way. I dont do the miles anymore though and with summer coming might just try the yoyo's or parada
  57. Riflez

Age & Insurance

hmm gone up again then...I got about the same but was quoted less about a month ago
  58. Riflez

Age & Insurance

Esure are cheap atm mate
  59. Riflez

Car Insurance

Bargain that...Hoping for them to quote me happy too :lol:
  60. Riflez

Magnex

Skunk2..well we all know about those Apexi Haybusa..Who'd have thought one of those would go wrong!
  61. Riflez

Magnex

Having spent around £1500 on Jap exhausts for them all to die on me I went with a cheapo 6x4 magnex...had no issues with it so the VFM has been far better.
  62. Riflez

S2000 & NSX S2000 Colours.

I must have one in Bermuda Blue/Monte Carlo if I ever own an S2K :cool:
  63. Riflez

Gaping Hole

Yea just a stop gap to buy some time :lol:
  64. Riflez

Gaping Hole

think gaffa tape will work as a stop gap or is the bay going to get too hot for it there?
  65. Riflez

Gaping Hole

ahh gotcha lol
  66. Riflez

Gaping Hole

Blue SFS one?
  67. Riflez

Gaping Hole

Nobody loves a gaping hole and I just found one when I went to check the oil today :eek: Anyone know how much that sections going to cost to replace? its the bit from the engine to the air filter btw :lol:
  68. Riflez

Guess I'm finally insurance age

thats alright then :lol:
  69. Riflez

Price for standard EP3 backbox

facking hell..ill be leaving mine in the garage then and not binning it :lol:
  70. Riflez

**** me sideways im still getting shafted...your how old?
  71. Riflez

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

May 2002 Num 11697 Miles 87,000
  72. Riflez

:lol::lol::lol: esure (esure Insurance Limited)...
  73. Riflez

pioneer ipod adaptor unit

Sounds like what I'm dealing with. Have an Alpine with external bluetooth unit, The BT unit has 4 components to wire in :eek:
  74. Riflez

ctr brake discs

Discs are made to be worn :lol: Think im on my second..sure they are not the third...86k :lol: Pads....god knows
  75. Riflez

ctr brake discs

dont think the standard brakes have ever had any complaints? I still have standards on..only on my second set of discs :lol:
  76. Riflez

IPOD in a EP3

I have this coming, Alpine claim "Dark Silver" http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/alpine-idax001-bluetooth-pack-p-6182.html
  77. Riflez

Mudflaps?

About as desirable on a CTR as beefcurtains on a woman
  78. Riflez

IPOD in a EP3

38 reviews and 4.5 stars cant go wrong for £44.98 :eek: Features: CD/MP3/VCD/DVD/MP4 compatible USB/SD/MMC Card input Video output via a suitable display (composite video output) Electronic Anti-shock mechanism Intro/Repeat/Random playback AM/FM Reciever with 30 preset memory Electronic...
  79. Riflez

Sounds

Hmm the tweeters are fine but the rest of the components cant handle feck all bass...If I get bored I might try amp driving them to see if it makes a different but CBA to take all that apart atm
  80. Riflez

IPOD in a EP3

They may have improved but my itrip was never perfect on my nano...it never seemed to sit quite well enough so you always got a buzz on bumps...also distorts higher. I know you said no new HU but thats they route I just went down as I needed a new one anyway. all goes to plan the Ipod or a USB...
  81. Riflez

Snapped screw

reminds me of the joys of loosing my locking nut key and not having the code :rolleyes:
  82. Riflez

Centre Console

Forgot I had the workshop manual on my desktop :lol:
  83. Riflez

Centre Console

There used to be a good guide around for getting the console out to replace the stereo, Anyone seen it?
  84. Riflez

Sounds

Really? I have Focal and I fooking hate them
  85. Riflez

Sounds

Sextons recommend ***** speakers IMO from past experience.
  86. Riflez

direct line ftl then :(

confused.com :lol:
  87. Riflez

Pirelli P Zero Nero?

I will always use P-Zero..Nero or Asym. Had F1's good but didnt last..only had the origional Bridgestone set..that was enough. Have had no reason to leave pirelli as I trust them in the wet and thats all that matters.
  88. Riflez

Recommend me a head unit please!

Me too but my alpine massacres the components at anything over 2/3 volume unless i turn the bass.treble down to -8 :evil: ok the components are 5 years old now but they have always been *****...Focal Access or something like that
  89. Riflez

For those of you not so clean...

Prudential were cheapest for my dodgy history this year..about £700 and got £130 cashback on quidco
  90. Riflez

Pirelli P Zero Nero?

Last well on my civ and find them better than most..you do notice once they have worn a fair bit they slip round the edges a bit in the wet.
  91. Riflez

Exhaust fitting- ball park figure- NOW FITTED with pics

We have an exhaust place here, they do them for about £15/20 usually.
  92. Riflez

Steering locks. . . .

and depending on the house your probably better off securing that more lol
  93. Riflez

Skunk 2 Mega Power Exhaust

Skunk2 mega falls apart like a piece of ***** exhaust, We did an import of these a few years back and every one of them died
  94. Riflez

Old style alarm fobs

Rings a bell :lol:
  95. Riflez

Old style alarm fobs

Alright spent about 10 minutes looking at the topics and cant decide which area to bung this. Whats the name of the company that did the alarm systems for the first type-r's Both my blippers are fecked and broken so I wanted to see if I could contact them for new cases. Im sure a mod will...
  96. Riflez

How do you know when your discs need changing

As above :D
  97. Riflez

Clutch issue?

Went to drive to work this morning, Engine started as usual down goes the pedal and I went to put the car into 1st and met resistance and even with some force it would not go into gear (tried 2/3/4 all the same) Turned the engine off and it went into any of the gears just fine so left the...
  98. Riflez

Driveshaft heatshield cost

ahh for testing purposes that would work well to make sure 100% thats where its coming from...im 99% sure though lol
  99. Riflez

Driveshaft heatshield cost

ooh not as bad as i was expecting
Back