• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Faith

NHB EP3 06 Premier Edition

Nice to see one being looked after properly, fantastic work!
  2. Faith

Bright gold evo 8s on cosmic grey

Personally love em :)
  3. Faith

Help with ISO Lead issue

Ordered one from amazon which turned out to be the correct one!
  4. Faith

Help with ISO Lead issue

Afternoon Gents, I have purchased a 'Pumpkin' android headunit, i pulled out the standard unit and attempted to fit but the ISO lead i purchased from Halfords doesn't fit (it only had one female type block connector to take a plug from the civic - if that makes sense), I've just ordered...
  5. Faith

NIGHTHAWK BLACK EP3 PREMIER EDITION

Love it. Can i ask where you got the new LED's and battery tie bar from?
  6. Faith

Cant Adjust handbrake.....

Someone else mentioned that I have to wind the calipers out to give a 1mm gap first and then tighten handbrake cable?! Or is that not necessary? Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  7. Faith

Err....don't think so no. Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  8. Faith

No that was what we checked first. The handbrake lever certainly gets tighter/harder to pull up the more you tighten it but seems to have no/little effect on the brakes though. Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  9. Faith

Morning gents, Just had all 4 calipers, pads and discs on the car replaced with new. Handbrake was slackened prior so that we could remove the rear calipers. Now we are trying to tighten/adjust the handbrake and it simply doesn't make any difference on how much we tighten it up it still...
  10. Faith

Rear o/s brakes binding

Hi, can anyone confirm that the 30th anniversary front brake callipers from brakeparts.com definitely come with the Type R embossed on the side? They would be for my premium edition. Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  11. Faith

McR's Type R

Nice little purchase there, looks like a fairly clean example :cool: When you say Rays evo 8 rims do you mean the standard alloy that comes on the evo 8 or aftermarket alloys? Not sure on 18's fitting.
  12. Faith

Just some advice needed on the Enkei Evo 8 Wheels?

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261215494684 Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  13. Faith

Yes spigot rings are a must, as well as mitsubishi nuts. Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  14. Faith

My current set up..... And then my new setup... Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  15. Faith

Faith's Type R #2 - NHB Premier Edition - Update Pg 2

New shoes...... Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk
  16. Faith

My very first honda

First one I've seen in yellow and I want!
  17. Faith

Yokohama S.drive AS01 Review

Oh i totally appreciate that, i work in the motor industry. I see where your coming from but i wouldn't agreed that a £60ish per tyre budget means i'm settling for a budget tyre.
  18. Faith

I did look at the AD08R but it pretty much doubles in terms of cost, i can get the S-Drives for £60 a tyre. Think the AD08's come in around £100+
  19. Faith

Thanks Chris, i had had a quick look on there but it would be nice to get some reviews from members on here, one thing did put me off was someone mentioned that the tyres are an inch wider than another 205 size branded tyre.
  20. Faith

Has anyone had any experience with the above tyres? It seems that Parada Spec2's have been discontinued and these were offered as an alternative :confused:
  21. Faith

White fd2 type R

Lovely looking FD2 buddy, and very well modded so far! although i do prefer the original alloys:D G Techniq stuff is awesome, especially the C5 wheel armour. I used to product test for them and i had to apply the C5 and not wash the wheels for minimum of 5k miles, then when i did wash, all that...
  22. Faith

Project Mu brake Pads Question..

Appreciate the replies guys;)
  23. Faith

Hi Chris, They would be solely for road use, its only because they had sets reduced down to about £40ish from £60-£80
  24. Faith

Morning Gents, Just a quickie, are how do the Project Mu brake pads fare for the EP3? Its only that RHDJapan seem to have quite a bit of discount on various sets. Cheers.
  25. Faith

Headlight issue

Evening gents, The N/S dipped beam HID bulb has recently stopped working and I think but not 100% that is was due to water ingress into a connector. Since this has happened I've noticed that the High beam bulb illuminates (albeit not producing a high beam) in both headlamps but when I switch...
  26. Faith

Looks like the site's been hacked

Can't seem to access site via Tapatalk?!
  27. Faith

If you want to borrow my bottle I'm more than happy to pop it in the post for you saves you forking out for a whole bottle Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  28. Faith

The great thing about the Sonax polishes is that they are specifically for DA's and also great for soft Honda paint, especially NHB! If you paint work isn't in too bad condition then use Sonax Ex 04-06 instead of the Cut max. Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  29. Faith

Thanks Nidge, I used Chemical guys Orange Hex pad with Sonax Cutmax, then Chemical Guys Black finishing pad with Sonax Perfect Finish. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  30. Faith

Type R #10 - Premium deep violet pearl FD2 (facelift)

Love it Dotty, such a mean looking car and love the colour! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  31. Faith

Evening party people! Some of you may remember me, or my previous Satin Silver Ep3. Some of you may not as I'm sure there are some new people on here and the forums also seem to be a lot quieter nowadays. Anyway, i thought it was about time I got a wip thread going. I picked up this EP3...
  32. Faith

My EP3 Anniversary

Your first car reminds me of my first Type R love the Advans on this one too.
  33. Faith

N77's 30th ANNIVERSARY EP3 TYPE R

Love it so far N77,top work:cool:
  34. Faith

EP3 Decisions Decisions...

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  35. Faith

Ok might have a look at the Ecu at some point then, could it have been the original Ecu but remapped or is that not possible? Not having a Tegiwa one before should they make a 'distinct noise' on crossover? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  36. Faith

Tegiwa will probably going when I finally get my mitts on an ARC intake. Strut brace is unbranded from what I can see. I have literally only driven in once since I got the car back, and tbh I couldn't hear it really kick in, where as when I had my ARC intake on previous civic there was a loud...
  37. Faith

Cheers Hazz, I know the car came with a Tegiwa intake[emoji849], front strut bar, lowered on eibachs and Mitsubishi evo 9 (I think) alloys. After reading through the paperwork though it looks like Hond-R have fitted the springs, Skunk 2 camber arms and a DC5 PRC intake manifold. There then are...
  38. Faith

Well....I did end up buying a Type R but none of the ones I was going to or had looked at [emoji848] Got myself a 55 plate Premier with 54k on the clock, I knew it had some mods but I think it has more than what was disclosed. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  39. Faith

Frsu, lowered, hids and tegiwa intake Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  40. Faith

Theres is a lot behind the rear windows in the recess so not sure if i woukd have to remove the glass to get at it properly and also in the exterior door handle surrounds which i also assume i would also have to remove. Also o would need to kill it otherwise im sire it would grow back. Im do...
  41. Faith

Tein Street Advance Coilovers

Hi guys, I have the chance to purchase a set of these Coilovers second hand, are they any good? I was initially just going to get some Eibach lowering springs as car is only used for road use but they are well priced so quite tempted. They come with the electronic box to adjust damping but I...
  42. Faith

Right so I have been to see the 51 pre facelift tonight and best way to describe it is 'barn find' I suppose. Paint work exterior wise is immaculate, I counted 10 stone chips to front bumper and bonnet[emoji50]. Interior is nearly as new. The car has been sat for 6 months on his drive so there...
  43. Faith

Afternoon gentlemen, I'm back, if anyone remembers me :lol: Little bit of advice if possible, more of a 'what would you do' in regards to purchasing an EP3. My last one i owned was about 4-5 years ago and was an 05MY. Ive got 3 lined up to look at this weekend which consist of: 1 - 51...
  44. Faith

Looking for my old car - GY05ULR

Afternoon gents, sold my Satin Silver EP3 with bronze Evo 8 alloys about 2.5 years ago and was wondering if anyone on here had picked her up? Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
  45. Faith

N77's 30th ANNIVERSARY EP3 TYPE R

Love the amount of work and time going into this, cant wait to get another one too and make it really special. :smt023
  46. Faith

replacing rear bearings and hub

Are you positive its not tyres? EP3's are known for wearing the inside edge of the rear tyres which can create the same noise. If the noise is more apparent on smooth roads then its your tyres. Ady.
  47. Faith

upgrading my exhaust

Ive got a Buddyclub Spec IV that i was going to put up for sale.
  48. Faith

eBay this: KIT (4) HUB CENTRIC RINGS 64.1 mm TO: 67.1 mm Spigot rings are not only to ensure the wheel is central on the hub, preventing wobble. Its main job is to fill the gap between hub and wheel centre so its the actual hub supporting the weight of the car. If there is a gap, the weight of...
  49. Faith

Yes you will need to purchase Mitsubishi wheel nuts as well as some Spigot Rings so that the wheels sit centre on the hub. As the Evo wheels have a slightly larger diameter hole in the middle of the wheel than your civic ones.
  50. Faith

ARC intake

Well you didn't tell me :p
  51. Faith

ARC intake

Just checked my Facebook news feed to see a post from RHDJapan.com with a title of "possibly some good news on the horizon" with this picture: Arc coming back?! Please!
  52. Faith

Suits' JDM S2000

Cant see why it wouldn't hold up in court, its a written & signed agreement/document by both parties involved. Its the same kind of document you would create/produce if you ever sell your car privately (sp?) for cash etc (well its what i do)
  53. Faith

Odd rumble when exhaust gets drenched!

Spooky, after only having my Spec IV for a little while this same thing happened to me about 2 weeks ago and again happened at the weekend. I thought maybe some water had go into the plugs/ht leads etc causing a miss-fire, so i have had them all to be checked but all appeared dry as bone. So...
  54. Faith

.: Faith's Satin Silver Type R - Rare ARC Goodie Added 6/7 :.

Evening, Just a small update with my latest purchase. Although quite a rare one if i do say so myself...an ARC spark plug cover :woot::smt118 This really took me some time and effort to source,not to mention its a brand new too :D But well worth it IMO. I'm going...
  55. Faith

Double Din picture installs and fitting stories

Andy, I've got the same unit, all i did was clap (using the plastic clippy thing on the green wire) to either the black wire (ground) on the Pioneer harness or on the ISO harness from the car to the Pioneer Harness. Although that shouldn't stop you uploading a picture to use as a background. It...
  56. Faith

Castrol Edge Professional

Im not 100% on the retail value yet but supposidly its going to be roughly the same as SLX, maybe a couple of quid more.
  57. Faith

Castrol Edge Professional

Afternoon People, Had quite a interesting meeting today with some bods from Castrol about their new oil ''Castrol Edge Professional'' which is replacing ''Castrol SLX'' and is only available from main dealers, will not be available from halfords etc. i wont try and explain about it too much as...
  58. Faith

Torque Settings for Cam Cover..

As title reads, I have tried using the 'Search' function but for the life of me can't find anything :confused: Cheers, Ady.
  59. Faith

Howdody people. Managed to get the camcover fitted today in between the odd rain shower we kept having. Much easier than i thought actually (cheers Sun & Karl for the tips) and very pleased with how it tidy's up the engine bay as old cover looked a right mess. On with the photos :D Old Vs...
  60. Faith

Cheers guys, going to borrow a torque wrench from work to be on the safe side. Just ordered up a new gasket incase current one requires replacing and some shiny red nuts. Joe - The correct colour did turn out to be Bmw Sepang bronze in the end :confused: Ady.
  61. Faith

I've got some serious doubts about doing this now! I know what my luck is like!:smt105
  62. Faith

Thanks bud, thats a great help! Do the bolts on the top of the camcover need to be torqued to a certain NM? Or do i tighten them as much as i can? The mileage is just short of 99k :( Ady.
  63. Faith

You got it :) I managed to find out what paint code the wheels were (well, took a pot shot) and it turned out to be spot on. Really pleased with the finish of it too. Cant wait to get it fitted...although i dont know what i am doing :lol: Ady.
  64. Faith

Evening people, Here's the latest addition to my Ctr. Just a little teaser pic for tonight, will try to get some snaps in the daylight tomorrow. :woot: Ady
  65. Faith

Thanks for the comments guys :) Cheers TypeRiter, yes they are the ABP springs, although i didnt realise there were 2 different revisions. Karl - Cheers bud, er not sure mate, i drove through the Tunnel in Lewes on my lunch break yesterday to see how the exhuast sounded:rolleyes::asw:. other...
  66. Faith

Bit of another update guys, its all happening at once :lol: Now i know these mod's are a bit like marmite but i think it looks alright and didnt pay a huge amount for it either, Queue more piccys :-D ..... Arty farty.... Ady.
  67. Faith

I did see you had a bit of a saga with them in the end. Tbh Im still surprised yours didnt come out the same colour as mine as im sure BMW Sepang bronze is the colour - although its never been confirmed! but if you want the link just give me a shout. :)
  68. Faith

Thank you Joe :smt023 Big compliment coming from you mate! ** If you are interested at all, i got given a link to a site that can produce both the Volk & Rays Bronze to a high standard. As i still cant get the code for my wheels **
  69. Faith

Thansk for the comments guys :D All greatly appreciated. TarmacNymph : Cheers bud, they were taken out around the back roads in between Uckfield/Nutley area. Real nice area and nice quiet roads, although i think i pulled into a couple of dogging carparks! :whistle Think i may struggle to...
  70. Faith

Evening peeps, Managed to get the exhaust fitted at work today and im delighted with it. Its got a nice deep burble on start up/idle and pulling away and then it really screams when punching fast up through the gears :twisted: The only problem is that it sits extremely low so i think...
  71. Faith

No i didn't get it fitted unfortunately. The main reason, i hate using a trolley jack (well the one i have) It always seems to move when jacking the car up and it just feels sketchy. Also by the look of the nuts on the b-pipe to Cat they look fairly rusted and i would probably struggle with...
  72. Faith

Evening People, Its been a long time since my last update on here and to the car aswell. (holidays and things sucking up all my precious modifying money :() Well here's the latest addition to my Ctr, a Buddyclub Spec IV catback exhaust system in great condition that i picked up for a...
  73. Faith

Advice on a Tanabe...

Evening Guys, I have seen a ''Tanabe Racing Super Medalion Exhaust Catback system'' for sale and was wondering if anyone had any views/experiance with this system? I.e: how does it sounds etc Ive tried youtube but couldn't find any videos of decent quality. Cheers, Ady
  74. Faith

Will a ....

Mugen Twinloop Exhaust off of a UK spec Honda Integra Type R fit on the EP3 system? The Integra has a standard OE centre pipe with a 2 1/4 inch flange. Cheers, Ady
  75. Faith

Forget performance... best SOUNDING induction?

ARC hands down.
  76. Faith

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Lovely looking stance mate :D
  77. Faith

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

So why has mine gone up by nearly 60%?????
  78. Faith

Type R Owners INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

Morning guys, Recieved my Renewal notice through from Chris Knott on friday, last year was my first year with them and they gave me a good price on my Type R, which is why i was stunned to find its gone up nearly £400!! Can you shed any light on this Tim? its pretty appalling. 6yrs NCB so its...
  79. Faith

ARC intake

Please do explain James.......i hope they arent going out of business.
  80. Faith

ARC intake

Cheers TypeRiter Will have to take mine out and do this as ive started to get a crack along one of the welds on the left hand side of the box by the (B) Bracket.
  81. Faith

ARC intake

Just to let people know that RHDJapan are running a discount scheme on all ARC products at the moment till the end of the month. So the ARC Induction box is only £334.99 plus delivery :bigthumb: Ady:)
  82. Faith

Induction and insurance...

Chris Knott insurance was the best for me. I was with Elephant for the last 7 years with 5 years NCB, paying £880 a year for the BMW Clubsport. Sold the BMW, got the Type R this year, Elephant wanted an extra £90!! Phoned Chris Knott after seeing them on here, they came in with £480 for the...
  83. Faith

xenons

Speak to LeeH on here or on CTRO, he sells very nice HID kits. See here for LeeH's thread on Earthing Kits - you can contact him via this page
  84. Faith

ARC intake fitting guide

No worries.
  85. Faith

ARC intake fitting guide

Here ya go Dotty :cool: Hope this helps. Ady.
  86. Faith

civic ep3 turbo. how?

When i had my previous mk3 Xr2i i was a member on fiestaturbo.com and there was a guy from Bexhill way who had a Mk3 Fiesta converted to AWD and running a Cossie engine, silly quick. I think it was tested at Bruntingthorpe with a top speed of 175mph and a 0-60 time which was silly.
  87. Faith

ARC intake fitting guide

Yep iv'e got an ARC fitted, i will dig out the instructions and contents list tonight and will post pictures up if you want. Ady.
  88. Faith

Maybe you could get the colour code off him for me then if you know him? I dont know why he wont give em the code, seems a bit un-reasonable considering the work i had done with him, its not as if ive asked for it and taking the wheels elsewhere to get done. Other than that yes im very...
  89. Faith

Thanks TypeRiter:smt023 Im still trying to get hold of the colour code as i want my camcover done in the same colour along with some other bits but the Company who did the refurb arent very forthcoming (sp?) with it, im pretty sure it was Rota Bronze though (or BMW Sepang Bronze which Joe had...
  90. Faith

Snowfoam and wash mitts

Ive used Ultimate Finish, very good company with quick service. I believe my Turtle Wax mitt is a Noodle 'jobbie' although havent heard of that term used. As above its lasted 2 years and i find it very good! As pictured here.
  91. Faith

I think im not too bad with cleaning, something that ive been trying to perfect over a couple of years but obviosuly im always learning and willing to try new techniques. I use Zaino show shampoo, have purchased some Poorboys White Diamond which i thought worked very well and i have some...
  92. Faith

Snowfoam and wash mitts

There's a new wash mitt from Dodo Juice on cleanyourcar.com called the Wookies Fist!! :smt043 I will definatly be purchasing it just for its name! Ive had a turtle wax one for th elast 2 years too which has been great. Seen here : Wookie
  93. Faith

Hey Guys, Not really much of an update except for Red painted calipers with my new Honda stickers which im pleased look pretty nice, as it was a nice day sunday the car was cleaned and a few shots were taken, these were the best: Unsure whether to put smaller Honda stickers on rear, didnt...
  94. Faith

My new Ep3 type r (Pic Heavy)

Clean looking motor mate :) But....get it away from that salty air!!!
  95. Faith

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Opps, sorry mate, just read your post 'properly', i take it you already have red calipers! Sorry i thought you hadn't painted them yet. Mine are red too, ties in with the red badges etc
  96. Faith

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Get some close up pitcures of the wheels mate! If you can wait till tomorrow mate i will get pictures up of mine, painted my calipers and applied some stickers during the week ;)
  97. Faith

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

:smt119 thats some spec fella, didn't realise it was that extensively modded. Need to see this thing in the flesh!
  98. Faith

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Joe, I like the wheels, perhaps get some proper pictures up so can get a better look but i approve! :smt023
Back