• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Ryko

Rubber roof strips

It's true, apparently the natural oils in the peanut butter condition the rubbers, and at the same time makes them look better! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  2. Ryko

Rubber roof strips

Smooth peanut butter sparingly rubbed into the exterior plastics works really well, I was sceptical myself at first but honestly it works... I used it on a '53 plate fiesta that had terrible dried polish marks and weathered rubber seals similar to yours and the fiesta's came up really nice...
  3. Ryko

FN2 foglight protectors

Cool thanks!
  4. Ryko

FN2 foglight protectors

Link to the page where your selling them please?
  5. Ryko

FN2 foglight protectors

I think I'm going to have to purchase some more... I was driving down the road the other day and heard a noise that said something fell off you car... First thoughts were WTF, so pulled over and looked all around couldn't see anything immediately then remembered I knocked the left protector when...
  6. Ryko

Civic Type R - FN2 or EP3 ?

I turned up to my local honda garage with my old man when he was thinking of buying a civic (basic model) and I was talking to the guy about the type R's, I asked if I could have a look,at one and he said not at the minute but come back tomorrow and you can take it out! I was 22 at the time and...
  7. Ryko

FN2 Just got mine

Nice one mate, the best colour too, I thought there was a roof spoiler on that second picture until I looked closer and saw it was another car... If you've just got it the dealer should sort it for you!
  8. Ryko

Wheel help???

Oh, ok thanks anyway :(
  9. Ryko

Wheel help???

OK well would wheels that are the following fit, and if they would would they stick out of the arches by loads? PCD 114 18 x 8 (front) and 18 x 8.5 (rear) and offset 30mm (front) and 33mm (rear) Thanks in advance!
  10. Ryko

Wheel help???

Okay but what does it mean? And what does? 2008 NHB CTR R-13399 :)
  11. Ryko

Wheel help???

Yeah ok sorry... Fronts- 16 X 7, 105 pcd, with a approximate positive offset of around 30mm and a centre of 60mm Rears-16 X 9. 105 pcd, with a approximate with a negative offset of around 10mm and a centre of 60mm. Thanks 2008 NHB CTR R-13399 :)
  12. Ryko

Wheel help???

What does this mean? I have no clue with wheels! Thanks in advance! 2008 NHB CTR R-13399 :)
  13. Ryko

My NHB FN2

Finally got my battery tie strap fitted today, battling against the rain... At first I didn't think it was going to fit, but had no issues once the OEM was off! Also I've got my double din fitted and running, after some initial issue's with fitment got it all in flush and couldn't be happier...
  14. Ryko

My NHB FN2

I don't know what to do... AS you can see I have done only cosmetic bits on my car thus far... I want to do some track driving but down right refuse to put my everyday car on the track... Now I've been loooking for a while at buying another car for little monies, stripping it (and getting back...
  15. Ryko

FN2 Seats

Does anybody know who made the seats on the FN2? AND what would be a direct replacement... I know if I go ahead and change will probably get a warning light for air bag etc. Really would like a pair of BRIDE's but just so damn expensive!
  16. Ryko

GP Pack fitted today.

LOVE the GP pack on the Milano... Half wish I went for it because it looks soo good with this kit, but black can not be beaten - when it's clean of course!
  17. Ryko

My NHB FN2

As far as I'm aware it's a simple to fit film... Up close it looks a little like net iirc! It's popular as it can be used on the Perspex rear window on the FN2, which has proven to be a right pain in the rectum for a fair few people with tinted windows!
  18. Ryko

Brake upgrades...

This! And no worries mate!
  19. Ryko

Type R No.3 - My Milano Red FN2 GT **MILTEK ZORST**

Get mine fitted Tuesday... No rear cam for me - but £15 from Amazon, a day hiding wires behind interior/carpet and a plug into the Bach of the head unit and you're sorted... I'll post pics when done if you want a look!
  20. Ryko

My NHB FN2

I've not actually done the lights, it's not my motor, just for illustration purposes!!! It's called spi-vision, really cheap actually and apparently easy to do yourself!mi would do the type r in black but don't want to buy a whole pot of hammerite to do so, so asking everybody if they have any I...
  21. Ryko

Painted calipers; yay or ney?

You probably could just paint over the black after a clean BUT I'm thinking it would look a bit of a mess, especially thick with paint, personally i would roughen them up and get a good amount of the current paint off with a good old firm wire brush first, it'll be a proper jobb then too!
  22. Ryko

Brake upgrades...

For me, I can assure you it is... I don't think that STOPTECH's are pointless at all, but I don't take my car on track and personally never would my everyday car (as I couldn't work etc. if I wrote my car off at a track!.) If I was to get me a track only car (I am considering this - then...
  23. Ryko

Brake upgrades...

Purely aesthetics!
  24. Ryko

Brake upgrades...

I've seen them mate, just wrong time unfortunately, a couple a things have come up plus a lads holiday to pay for! (hence I've opted to just paint them for the time being!) it's going to be a definate for the future ***!
  25. Ryko

My NHB FN2

So the other day I did my rear callipers red to match the fronts! Also changed the oil cap to an aluminium one (non descript!) and also put a little work into a spare plug cover I purchased on the Civinfo forum for £10! I really like it, so much so I have now bought a second hand manifold cover...
  26. Ryko

Also mate if you did make that tax disc holder mate is there any chance you could do me one for my baby?!
  27. Ryko

Well the villa kick off against Chelsea very shortly and confidence isn't a word that comes to mind... However with PETROV's terrible news recently hopefully the team can come together for him and do a bit of an upset!
  28. Ryko

+1 on the tax disk, really like that, also let us know what you think of the braces... Thinking about those too... If your local to wolves you can't be too far from me?!
  29. Ryko

My NHB FN2

Little (and very basic) update! painted my callipers, i know some think its too done but i like it - went for red, plus it ties in with the bits of red detail through the car... Took my ages to get the front to done so am having to get myself out of bed in the morning :( as it my last day off...
  30. Ryko

Shiny triangles!

I know it sounds thick but what does a de-cat do apparat from remove the cat? Can you apply to the stand exhaust then add a cat-back later? do you just get more dB, any power gain etc. thanks!
  31. Ryko

Did my fronts today, will be doing the rear tomorrow...
  32. Ryko

Refurbed EP3 Wheels!

Very nice job mate :)
  33. Ryko

my first type r

Hi, looks nice not many with the leather seats!!! Enjoy her!
  34. Ryko

FN2 Workshop Manual

Found one, downloaded thought great!!! It's in Russian! :o
  35. Ryko

Powder coating Vs Respray

^ thanks mate, will go and have a look at HAULFRAUDS tomorrow!
  36. Ryko

FN2 Workshop Manual

I would purchase a copy if you did some!!!
  37. Ryko

They were done by a company that a guy I know works for (I believe it's his company!) called PLANET WORLD. They are in aldridge by Walsall, I highly recommend them if you aernt too far away! http://www.planetworlduk.com/ :)
  38. Ryko

Not at all mate, they cost me £150 (incl. VAT) and went for the Get Metal Metalic... Really nice finish... As you can see my only issue is the centre caps don't know what to do exactly... Leave them, try and find a match or get a set of RAGE centre caps as they fit and are sort of polished...
  39. Ryko

The only draw back I have had with powder coating is that now I am searching high and low for paint to match for the centre caps :( but I cannot complain about the quality of the powder coating, loads better than I expected!
  40. Ryko

Refurbed EP3 Wheels!

Picture added... The wheel is a bit darker in the flesh!
  41. Ryko

Refurbed EP3 Wheels!

Just jot the last 2 wheels back from the refurb shop, as they were powder coated however the centre caps are still OEM silver. I've attached a picture of the centre cap resting on one of the wheels, my question is does it look stupid or alright? I can't make mind up! If I do decide to spray...
  42. Ryko

Brake upgrades...

^ indeed! Thanks anyway guys!
  43. Ryko

Brake upgrades...

So in the near (hopefully) future I'm going to start looking to upgrade my standard calipers to DC5 BREMBO's. Not got anything yet but will start my search soon... When I get round to doing it the rears will look even smaller than they do now a want to know how much work would be involved to...
  44. Ryko

Kumho KU39... worth a punt in these hard times?

Have been looking for about 2 week for a set of tyres now and am opting for these Kumho's now - you've confirmed it for me! Thanks!
  45. Ryko

Shiny triangles!

^ :D
  46. Ryko

Shiny triangles!

Wow... This has to be the result of a whole lotta VTEC-ing!!!
  47. Ryko

Shiny triangles!

It's magic stuff, was really impressed with how easy the crap came off!
  48. Ryko

Iron X....Bilberry....Very Cherry....???

Jelly belly very cherry air fresher??? Indeed!
  49. Ryko

Shiny triangles!

Yes... I've noticed this appearing to... Will be stripping it down come summer on days off! How do you deal with it on yours?
  50. Ryko

Interior cleaning question?

So what you have now? - Ok should have read previous posts more closely... :(
  51. Ryko

Shiny triangles!

This may already be on here, if so appologies... So I was sick of looking at my exhaust triangles blackened and grubby, really let's the back end down... So... I bought a tube of AUTOSOL for £4.99 and set to work... 5 minutes either side and they were looking so much better, going to do them...
  52. Ryko

s2k with corvette engine...

Wow... That is all!
  53. Ryko

mine, ep3-joe & leeds106 plus our friends dc5

DC2 :cool: as are the EVO wheels, set the civics off nicely!
  54. Ryko

My NHB FN2

And on the end my little baby... Lily!
  55. Ryko

My NHB FN2

Hi... I've been on here for a few months now and read many of your guys' threads I thought it was about time I show my baby... It's not got any mods yet, been getting used to the motor, never had anything quite like the CTR previously! I mainly have visual modifications planned, but need to...
  56. Ryko

red type r body repair

Very nice end to the story there, glad you're sorted now!
  57. Ryko

Rocco's FN2

:lol:
  58. Ryko

oem wheels freshly refurbed!!!

^ This! Agreed!!! Nice job on the refurb there too!
  59. Ryko

Rocco's FN2

Get the black sticker to go on it, have it on mine and is a cool understated touch! Love the BREMBO brakes... really tidy... Cheeky I know but how much they set you back? easy to fit?
  60. Ryko

MUGEN WING

When you read the T&C's they will basically cancel the transaction unless you agree to the actual price, says something about they would make contact with you if there are pricing issues... £7.19 incl. postage though haha!
  61. Ryko

What paint did you use, really looks like its a bright red!
  62. Ryko

MUGEN WING

So was browsing another forum and someone came across this on the Hendy's website!!! http://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/product/Mugen_rear_wing_fn2_84112-xlr-k0s0 Imagine!
  63. Ryko

CW FN-TWO

Very tidy... On the pipe that comes off at the base of the intake pipe, like on mine, there is a little surface rust... Is there anything that can be done to prevent it? Every time my bonnet is up it sticks out so much to me :(
  64. Ryko

honda integra type r

Much better looking on the newer wheels!!! Good job!
  65. Ryko

My black FN2 #8637

Is that a red ALFA MiTo on your drive (in the reflection?)... Tidy looking motor!
  66. Ryko

ste's phoenix yellow ek9

Very very nice!
  67. Ryko

New

That EK was tidy! But your new baby look sweet too mate...
  68. Ryko

few pics today

Very nice... I really want a DC2, and yours does look lovely!
  69. Ryko

My Integra DC5

Love that colour for the DC5, very nice mate!
  70. Ryko

My 07 FN2

Very nice but for me the wheels centre caps need the H and the civic sticker does look very cool in black on the NHB car!
  71. Ryko

my cosmic ep3

Wrap looks nice... Like the placing of that vetch sticker too!
  72. Ryko

Type R number 2

That looks really tidy... How does it compare to the FN2 though?
  73. Ryko

TomCat's Milano Red EP3

Very tidy mate!
  74. Ryko

The start of my fn2

That was a whole lot of info! Really useful thanks:)
  75. Ryko

Tyre fitting price up

I've been quoted £5 a corner, with new valves and balancing... There are no tyres on the wheels at the moment though!
  76. Ryko

mfnicks NHB EP3 CTR

They did do a very good job with your wheels... Very tidy!
  77. Ryko

civic in fastcar

The engine bay of the yellow EK? Is sooo :cool:
  78. Ryko

Few pics of my DC5

Very nice mate, like the MUGEN covering under the bonnet too! :cool:
  79. Ryko

FN2 FN2 Recall Notice

Mine was done today... 20minutes looking around the showroom, twiddling my thumbs... 'you car is fine, no problems' yay! Talking to the guy who sold me my car and he didn't even know about te recall!!! Great communication!
  80. Ryko

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Sorry... this one! I like them alot!:rolleyes:
  81. Ryko

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

I know its ff topic but... Anyone know what the wheels are on the black FN2 with the GP splitter?
  82. Ryko

FN2 Fast Road Setup help/advise please...

Hi... So I've had my FN2 since Sept 11' (like 6 months already... That's gone fast!) Anyway this is my first performance car and I love it! I've been looking on the forum for a while and the thing that comes up over and over is the FRSU... So I'm intrigued, it's obviously a car changing...
  83. Ryko

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

If you have an external 'new style R' graphic, could I have one please... will Paypal you later this morning if so!
  84. Ryko

My Alabaster Silver FN2 CTR GT

If you keep this stock grill change the T R badge to the new version!
  85. Ryko

FN2 Mugen M20 at Two Mills for bargain price.

It's only £29,995! Bargain... Hahaha
  86. Ryko

EP3 standard wheels on FN2??? for quick reply please?!

Hi all, Need some quick help please... I have been offered some EP3 wheels which I am thinking of using for winter and s***e weather months, question is will CTR EP3 wheels fit my CTR FN2 with out issue, I have to reply to the offer from my mate by Sunday evening as a guy at his work is...
  87. Ryko

MUGEN oil cap from eBay!?

Thanks for the advise!
  88. Ryko

Here is the link! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVER-MUGEN-OIL-CAP-HONDA-CIVIC-ACCORD-INTEGRA-TYPE-R-S-JDM-LOOK-99P-NR-/110749390719?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19c92d977f#ht_783wt_922
  89. Ryko

So I am trying to 'bling' my engine bay a little, like the look of these MUGEN oil caps but are they too cheap to be real, if I bought and it wasn't real could it potentially do some damage??? Have contacted the seller who says that the cap is a MUGEN branded item, so... What do you guys...
  90. Ryko

How to Remove Honda Twist & Lock Mat Fixings

So as HONDA like to rip you off for floor original floor mats I have bought some none original, however the clips don't fit so need removing and replaying... Found this on Civinfo so thought I'd link this as it is really helpful in avoiding damaging you carpet - this link has been stolen ...
  91. Ryko

Wrapping..

Not what you know but who!!!
  92. Ryko

Wrapping..

Just a quick google search found this website... http://www.colourmycar.net/go/faq.html It says on there that prices start from around £1500! and it would last for between 3 and 5 years! Is it really worth it?
Back