• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Matto

Fujitsubo rm-01a?

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?90423-NOW-IN-STOCK!!-3-Fujitsubo-rm01a-Exhausts
  2. Matto

Fujitsubo rm-01a?

Hi mate I think you can get these from TGM in Fleet.
  3. Matto

My Milano weekend&trackday project

Nice read so far keep going your giving me naughty ideas! Haha
  4. Matto

Ash's Ep3 Cage fitted, cadwell trackday vid

Looks like your going to be out braking me at Oulton then ! Just fitted standard size Stoptech discs and am more than happy with them.
  5. Matto

Custom backbox owners...

Got mine made from Alan at solid fabrication. 3" custom manifold and full race system, sounds really good and not too loud either! You also have a choice of whatever back box style you want.
  6. Matto

Anyone resolved the creaking of Tein S-Techs?

Really want this sorted before my trackday on Friday. Fitted the springs greased up top and bottom of struts and where the springs sit. Now when I'm moving slowly and turning I can feel the springs twisting in the struts, really annoying! Now will I resolve this if I take the plastic covering...
  7. Matto

Rbc Inlet manifold

Should be a bung that comes with it, it didn't come with mine either only noticed it when I started the car up and was idling awful so we just tapped a bolt into it!
  8. Matto

Fast road occasional track good in the wet

Federal rs-r mate
  9. Matto

X2 Drag/sticky track tyres needed.

Hmm only going to be doing probably 6 runs max. Maybe just go for semi slicks then, literally want them for that weekend then throw them away! Cheaply cheap like ;)
  10. Matto

X2 Drag/sticky track tyres needed.

Wanting to give my mates S3 a spanking up the 1/4 mile at santapod next month and his being a 4wd I'm going to need something to help me get off the line! Any recommendations?
  11. Matto

4-1 manifold keep OEM cat

I have a new 4-2-1 mani and exhaust as wanted rid of Cat as mines becoming a track car!
  12. Matto

4-1 manifold keep OEM cat

I've got one for sale on the for sale thread mate Megan one. Only for £30!
  13. Matto

brake discs

Yes mate if you can cheers!
  14. Matto

what colour wheels ?

GOLD WHEELS There a bit dirty in this picture but u cand see what they look like. i fancy a change again! im upfor a swap if you like? all but one are immaculate, and the one that has a slight kerb mark about an inch long
  15. Matto

brake discs

hi mate. i know someone with 4 pot brembos also selling them off his evo. what did you need to do to make them fit?
  16. Matto

do you lose that lovely vtec feeling with kpro / k100

Agreed as above. I had a k100 fitted weekend just gone, love the torque now :lol:
  17. Matto

Exhaust Manifold - Any preference?

It will definatly pass track day noise limits, which is why I brought this system mate. Can't tell you what the db ate though but definatly not above 95 at 4000rpm
  18. Matto

Exhaust Manifold - Any preference?

I'm running the solid fab one, IMO it's better as it has a 3" collector after the flexi Rather than the 2.5".then also joins on to 3" straight through. Not to noisy either!
  19. Matto

K100 fitted now EML light on?

dyno thread on! think i will take your advice mate and get a honda one just have to keep the light on for a week or so!
  20. Matto

The Official Dyno Chart Thread - NO CHAT

k100 at Eurospec 26th Jan'13 K100 @ Eurospec saturday 26th January 2013 ep3 2004 Type R 70k miles RBC standard throttle body (thermal gaskets) Tegiwa M induction Solid fabrication custom 4-2-1 manifold 3"collector to a true 3" custom exhaust
  21. Matto

Cheers mate! Trying to get my graph up but I'm struggling as I'm not the best at computing! Seen the sensors on Tegiwa for £175 anyone recommend elsewhere or a cheaper place?!
  22. Matto

Ok weird that it's broke on the way home after being on the dyno, on the up side I got 237.3hp 168 ftlb With the following bolt ons Eurospec first dyno session ep3 k100 RBC Intake manifold Teg M indution Solid fab custom manifold with 3"collector and true 3" exhaust
  23. Matto

Update: plugged in to the diagnostics and came up with 02 heater sensor circuit malfunction bank 1 sensor 1. Managed to delete it but still keeps coming up after about 2 minuites of driving. So does this mean I need to replace for a new one I guess?
  24. Matto

Just waiting for an email back as its a Sunday think there closed might try ringing in a bit. Might have a quick look around see if its nothing obvious bit annoying though!
  25. Matto

Yea have gone de-cat mate
  26. Matto

Yes I've been told by someone else could be the secondary exhaust sensor. Think I will get a mate to plug it in to diagnostics anyway. I f ing hate the EML light on!
  27. Matto

Just got back after having a k100 fitted, really happy with the dyno chart smooth power delivery, but after about 80 miles from driving it home the eml light is now on! When I turn the ignition off and restart the car it stays off for about 5 minutes then comes back on. Is this normal? Has...
  28. Matto

b pipe or rbc intake

I've just fitted a 3" straight through exhaust from Alan at solid-fabrication you can choose your back box style and he double packs the silencer and rear box to keep the cabin noise to a minimum. I've also fitted an RBC this weekend and its a pain to do. So for now if you want to save Alot of...
  29. Matto

Tegiwa intake pipe

Yes mate you can, it's the vacuum pipe I'm on about
  30. Matto

Tegiwa intake pipe

Yes mines the ep3. I know the one you mean the biggest breather pipe. I got another longer Honda pipe to replace the shorter one It's the smallest pipe but hasn't come with anything to connect it. Not sure how to upload a picture of what I mean!
  31. Matto

Tegiwa intake pipe

Started fitting mine tonight and was wondering how to connect the small 10mm breather pipe on the left of the hose? As its the same size as what it should fit onto to do I need a joining piece to plug it into the pipe or should I blank it off? The other side is the air mass sensor which was fine.
  32. Matto

£325 for a k100?

Google both of them mate
  33. Matto

Inlet manifold

That is true indeed! Have fun at tdi let us know how you get on
  34. Matto

Inlet manifold

Yeah I saw thats a good price including everything, good deal I rekon mate. Need to order the tegiwa intake aswell so going to add up anyway!
  35. Matto

Inlet manifold

Have you fitted your rbc yet? I'm going to order mine tomorrow hopefully.
  36. Matto

£325 for a k100?

Ok well that's made me feel a little better, am wanting a kpro 3 now! Barg!
  37. Matto

£325 for a k100?

Someone make me feel better for spending this 636!
  38. Matto

£325 for a k100?

I'm bloody anoyed seeing this, as went in for the group but with euro spec we managed to get 11 people so full discount of £636 including fitting and dyno/tune. But am also thinking by the time you pay cpl for fitting dyno tune it will be up near 636?
  39. Matto

exhaust Help.

Get one made custom from solid fabrications. Instead of the usual 2.5 inch b pipe you get a straight through 3. He's doing a group buy deal on the other forum
  40. Matto

whats it actually like to have a jsrc or other supercharged honda

Has anyone had any trouble with the rotrex charger or are they deemed as being a fit and forget charger aswell?
  41. Matto

whats it actually like to have a jsrc or other supercharged honda

I would have the street turbo kit from tdi if it wasnt £5k! Think the Rotrex looks the nuts in the bay too and at a affordable price!
  42. Matto

Clutch Biting Point Very Low!

Also had this problem on mine, I adjusted it and is better and had no problem since but think it starting to get a bit lower again as I it's been a good 7-8 months scince I did it I'm probably going to do the same again and see if I'm happy with it. Saves you buying a new clutch kit for the...
  43. Matto

Lottie's Stealthy NHB EP3 - Update 09/03/11 - Mugen Rollcage

Nice read pretty much what I want to do with mine and keep it in the garage only really use it for trackdays
  44. Matto

K100 group buy- closing date 14th!!!

Group buy for this from eurospec is about to end we need 2 more people to get full discount. All details are on the link below. http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=263959
  45. Matto

HKS silent hi-power

Still yet to be fitted as couldn't get hold of a jack today! Think I might just get a garage to do it as not liking the weather and crawling under a car at the moment! I will get some pictures when it's fitted. Trying it out I'm thinking the 5" round back box is too big for what I'm looking for...
  46. Matto

ep3 track/road car build

Nice read so far I'm thinking of doing this to mine as its not worth much to sell it now and love track days in the ep3. Looks like you got a good set up in a big garage, how come you had to remove the glass? Keep the thread updated good work so far mate :twisted:
  47. Matto

Tuning Advice Needed...!

Hiya mate i would say search through the forum on what parts you want to upgrade, you will learn alot from just scrolling through I know I have as I'm quite new on here also. I would say get a decent full stainless cat back system like a DC sports decent induction Gruppe m or the tegiwa replica...
  48. Matto

k100 ecu question

Your probably better off coming in on the group buy we've got the maximum discount on the k100 now price includes fitting and dynoed but be quick as deadline is the 14th. Will save you messing with swapping ecus! Here's the link : http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=263959
  49. Matto

tein s tech's?

Nice one mate cheers for the low down on these sound good and you have helped make up my mind!
  50. Matto

Aem v2

Sorry for bringing this up just seen the thread starters at the top of the page and had all my questions answered! Doh! :p
  51. Matto

Aem v2

Ahh yes mine is the v2 I didn't realise there was a CIA one, thought I had the one that sucked in through the wheel arch but obviously not from the pictures! really don't like how the v2 just sits on the gearbox sucking in the engine bay muggy air. Think i need a Gruppe M/Tegiwa as want some...
  52. Matto

Aem v2

I have an AEM v2 fitted on my ep3 and am going on the rollers in Januar for a k100. This is the kit that drawers the air in from the wheel arch but am thinking will it benefit more with a cold air feed direct too it aswell? Has anyone fitted one on theirs and found it made a difference?
  53. Matto

HKS silent hi-power

Have just picked up one, really good condition thought sod it as I am getting a k100 in January and a stock exhaust would be pants for gains on the dyno. Anyone got one on theirs?Was thinking a 5" round back box is too big for the ep3s? But if it's as silent as it says It is, guess I will put it...
  54. Matto

tein s tech's?

Let me know what there like on your ep3 mate. Want to get mine setup over winter for track days and don't want to go too low and don't want to be crashy on the road
  55. Matto

Remap - Newb Question

Not sure as i havnt been there yet. If it's your local tuning place that do exactly what you want why not use them for future tuning?
  56. Matto

Remap - Newb Question

Eurospec is your best bet if your coming from Bristol mate and there doing the group buy if you want to save £££s! Get in there quick though as the closing date is 14th December!
  57. Matto

Remap - Newb Question

http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=263959 join in on the group buy mate its all explained on here the more we get the cheaper it is ;)
  58. Matto

CPL Fuel rail

that's very helpfull thank you lads. I will put the money towards the charger then. If you know of any Jacksons going let me know ;)
  59. Matto

CPL Fuel rail

Ok cheers in the mean time going to get the injectors flow tested and cleaned anyway. Do you think £200 for the rail injectors and a nu-speed short shift is a good price?
  60. Matto

CPL Fuel rail

I'm buying the cpl fuel rail of a mate with 500cc injectors. My k20a is pretty standard and I am having the k100 done next month. Is it worth me putting the rail and injectors on and will notice a gain after the remap? I'm planning on supercharging it next year so I was going to wait to put it...
  61. Matto

Is hondata worth it without the accompanying mods

Yeah fair enough, it still is expensive and wrong time of year but am having to work 24-7 to pay for it! will be worth it before any other mods too
  62. Matto

Is hondata worth it without the accompanying mods

If you want to save money on the k100 come In to the group buy all the info is here mate http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=263959
  63. Matto

How much is it worth?

No there's another one, deadline for this one is 14th December . There's 7 of us so far not sure how to send you the link if your interested?! http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=263959
  64. Matto

How much is it worth?

Decided to keep it now and turn it into a track car going to get a k100 on the group buy on here next month and other plans to :D
  65. Matto

Just bought AEM V2 Induction Kit For My EP3...

Also we're did you buy your air feed from and the bracket?
  66. Matto

Just bought AEM V2 Induction Kit For My EP3...

Did you get the air feed in the front of the bumper or side on? I'm finding it bloody tight to get the air feed in!
  67. Matto

EP3 Exhaust manifold and decat

So if you took your stainless manifold off to put the standard cat back would any lights come on the dash with the k100 mapped? then also fail or is it ok just run a bit off?
  68. Matto

EP3 Exhaust manifold and decat

Am wanting to get the same setup with the dc manifold and the full stainless back and the k100. Would you fail the emissions on the m.o.t?
  69. Matto

Want to buy a K100 new for cheap!

Ok cheers! Have just joined waiting for confirmation email and then will find thread,
  70. Matto

Want to buy a K100 new for cheap!

Have been looking on the group but and seen there was alot of interest in the k100 and offered a good discount on a group buy. Is there any chance of this happening again? Or is anyone interested? For the most discount I've seen you need about 10 cars
  71. Matto

Tegiwa cat back system

Yea think I will definatly order it instead of driving just hope it doesn't get dented I suppose! Cheers for the post help me make up my mind! Want the manifold to go with but cba to change it from when I'm on track to road! Plus when I get the k100 am thinking the engine management ligh will...
  72. Matto

Tegiwa cat back system

Any one got this cat back system fitted? Just wanting feedback of what it's like. Am prob going to get this and the teg induction then k100 am thinking!
  73. Matto

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

Hmm ok mate cheers will have to buy one then mb replace the brace then!
  74. Matto

NHB Civic Type R EP3 *Lowered and FRSU Pics added*

Would you have to remove your strut brace to have this filter?
  75. Matto

How much is it worth?

Ok as mines a cat c prob going to have to settle for £3k!! :mad:
  76. Matto

How much is it worth?

i was also wondering how much my ep3 is roughly worth was thinking of upgrading to the fn2 but am thinking of track prepping it as have owned it for nearly 5 years now. 2004 ep3 type R black/clean cond 70,000 miles good tyres , brakes etc FSH from new from Honda BUT its a cat C i brought it...
Back