• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. milzeh

Bulb help please :(

Hey all, I'm after some silvertec/chrome style indicator bulbs & they all seem to be all BA15s but I want BA15d. The ones with duel connections on the bottom side. I've been to motorist shops & they tell me they don't do them anymore. Anyone won who can find them get's a thanks! :D:lol::)...
  2. milzeh

DRL's!

Can anyone recommend some decent day time running lights?
  3. milzeh

Local garage experiance

So I needed a new drop link, I thought I'd try out a local garage. I thought the clunking sound on off side was either a track rod end or a drop link. They confirmed about the drop link but also said the steering rack could do with replacing. I'm not sure the rack has any excessive wear TBH. I...
  4. milzeh

Ep3 Silicone intake hoses.

Hello TRO, I've noticed my oem intake hose is splitting around the stainless tightening ring. I may as well replace with a silicone hose for engine bay bling. I see Tegiwa ones are around £50, are these worth it? Any better deals to be had? Kind regards.
  5. milzeh

Rear wheel bearings help?? :s

Hey TRO !! I require two rear wheel bearings for my EP3. Where is a good place to buy them from? I see there's plenty on fleabay but I'm not sure on the quality & if it's better to go through the stealers or not? Thanks in advance ;0)
  6. milzeh

vibration problem

Since last week I've noticed vibrations coming from the front wheels which are really bad at 70mph. It's as if there's a buckled rim or some kind of suspension damage. It seems to be worse on certain road surfaces like the m62 near Hull is worse than the M1. My mechanic is supposed to be taking...
  7. milzeh

Car wrap dilemma

So I found a local car wrapping place. I'm getting my console done but I fancied the spoiler & possibly the wing mirrors done at the same time. However the guy did stress he could do it but the carbon won't follow the curves true? Is this normal or is he a cowboy? He said He'd do console...
  8. milzeh

Intake hose EP3!

So my oem intake hose is splitting probably with the clip been tight for so many years. I've been looking at samco & tegiwa intake hoses, I found the cheapest to be £55. Can anyone find one at a better price, I don't care about the colour really. :)
  9. milzeh

Subject of tyres & air pressure.

My front Avon ZZR's are always loosing pressure. I took back to the tyre garage to have them checked over. They found no leaks I had the valves replaced again as a precaution. Every thing fitted back & off I went. Still slowly loosing pressure. Could this because I park on a curb when I'm at...
  10. milzeh

Aero Bumpers ep3

Is there any pics of owners ep3's with Aero bumpers on. I'm weighing up replacing them as they have some small splits in them. They'll need fixing & re spraying anyway so might as well buy new.
  11. milzeh

Which Pressure washer? Hot deals right now?

I've decided I want to buy a snow foam kit. I need a pressure washer but prefebly something I can turn low to do my car without blasting the paint off & then I can blast green off my flags on a higher setting. Also The lance holder kit on http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/ is £45, can you find a...
  12. milzeh

Mass Error codes says the K-pro!

Engine light came on today, I look after my ep3 & it's only done 36k I plugged in laptop & found this on K-manager ELD Circuit high voltage Which I think you can sort out with fuses something to do with the altenator? Daughter board communication error WTF? ECU internal circuit malfunction...
  13. milzeh

Wednesday morning HELP!

I've been given a Blue print oil filter & some new castrol edge oil. The filter is ADM52105 & says AA1A under a pic of a filter. Google has not been my friend, I have a feeling the oil filter isn't right & it looks small. Can anyone confirm it will be ok? Regards.
  14. milzeh

Tired front bumper EP3 Facelift

My front bumper & splitter is scuffed but the bumper has a small split starting to appear & gradually getting worse. Instead of repairing & re-spraying I'm thinking of ordering a new one & having that sprayed & fitted. Any companies doing any good mugen/buddyclub copies for a reasonable...
  15. milzeh

CTR Badges front & rear

Hey guys, I'm wanting to remove the red H badges from both ends of my CTR & replace with the plain silver ones. I also want to take off the type-R badges & civic badge along with stickers. On the front grill I want a little silver I-vtec badge where the Type-r badge sits next to 'H'. Where is...
  16. milzeh

Think I got ripped off HELP please.

I bought a set of Avon ZZ3's last week, I think they're good for the price from camskill. I set off into town this afternoon & car drifted to one side. I pulled over & a big screw in my O/S front tyre, pancake flat. Looked like someone placed it under on purpose. Anyway I grabbed my power pack...
  17. milzeh

Seat cleaner needed! :O

I've let things slip a bit looking after my CTR, coming up to 5 years of ownership. I've sat in the seat in overalls with no seat cover & got some oily rings there. I need something tough but not to loose the red colour. I can't wait to clean it all up back to normal. What would be a great...
  18. milzeh

New brake chaffing sound

I recently changed stock brake system for Mintex discs all around Mintex rear pads & ferrado 2500front pads + silk brake fluid thinking yeah it's decent punch for the pound. I went to London the other week so covered a few hundred miles since the fitting. I went to Bradford last night & some...
  19. milzeh

ITG damage

My Etech strut brace has worn a small hole in my ITG box. I've taped it up for now but might have to super glue on a plastic cover. I'm a bit peed off but want another CAI anyway. If anyone wants to swop or make me an offer for this damaged ITG let me know. Where's the cheapest place to get an...
  20. milzeh

Quick question on K-Pro.

I've not played with any K-pro maps for about a year now. I'm thinking of going back to cold air for a while as I'm only going to work & back, not doing any fun spirited driving in cold bad weather. Should save on fuel. The main thing is I can't remember if you uploaded the map with the...
  21. milzeh

Just a quickie

I'm about to buy 2 Parada spec 2's for my rear. Should I buy reinforced for the same price as normal. I think reinforced means that you can add a lot more PSI if you load up the car with a lot of weight. I never have much weight in really & if there are no performance benefits I'll just get...
  22. milzeh

Door strip down needed

I'm not a fan of big ICE installs they're so chav. I have always had a pair of decent components in my cars for some quality sound in the front. I don't even like driving with loud music, quality sounds at nice levels is the way to go. My left focal comp isn't working properly as the audio place...
  23. milzeh

Miracle carwash

Sorry if this is a re-post but some chav at work paid £30 for this dry car wash. http://www.miracledrywash.com/ He got it from the shopping channel (sad bast) I wanted to flame him there & then but I felt it wasn't right as I actually have never looked into it but it seems so wrong to me. I...
  24. milzeh

T-Sport exhaust

OMFG. Just replaced the backbox on Yaris T-Sport. Now the mid pipe is cracked. The thing is on the Yaris the CAT is in the centre pipe. Toyota quote £1000 to replace :lol: :lol: :lol: Looks like we're going to buy a 1.3 exhaust & sleeve it on to the existing cat. Chop shop, cut & carve, bodge...
  25. milzeh

Is this true?

Is it true that when you have a DC sports manifold & OEM B-pipe & back box that the two pipes are sat further into the car? My backbox is not only further in but a bit on the pi$$ too. Cowboys put it on.
  26. milzeh

Brakes squeal when NOT engaged?

Hi, sometimes my front brakes squeal like mad, but if I press the brake pedal the annoying sound stops & starts again after the pedal is depressed. It sounds like a car under £500 shed going down the road. Also My disks seem to be very rusty. Even after a heavy braking session the next day the...
  27. milzeh

Spec 4 issue

Hello I sold a spec 4 & the buyer found a slight portion of the top of one spring snapped. It would probably double over with pliers & be fine. Or you could get hold of an almost identical spring from somewhere. However I thought I heard a few years back that there was a way of a good fitting...
  28. milzeh

Extra miles?

Can the K20a take advantage of the oils which are ACEA A1/B1 which are supposed to help with the fuel efficency? Or stay well clear?
  29. milzeh

Tesco Top oil

From now on I'll be using this. Mine is one of the models that likes to drink the oil. Oil is oil. http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.203-8350.aspx
  30. milzeh

De-cat

What would happen if you had a fresh MOT but the police pulled you over to check your car & found a DC mani running into the zorst obviously with no cat in place? Could they impound your car & make you loose the DC mani? I know we have a few driving about with the DC headers on.
  31. milzeh

Dare Rims

Check this out...
  32. milzeh

Paint job

I had this idea that my ep3 would look a lot better in mat/flat black than satin. It would be miles better than nighthawk & any scratch's should be easier to sort out. I'm surprised I haven't see this yet, it would look :twisted::twisted::twisted:
  33. milzeh

Advice needed on new bumper

As seen as I have a scuff on my front bumper from rushing around when close to the house I was thinking of swopping it with a replica mugen bumper instead of just having it re-sprayed. What are the chances of finding one already in satin? Spray shop said if I find any bumper they will spray &...
  34. milzeh

Exaust zinc spray?

I have MOT soon so I might put my oem zorst on & sell my spec 4 to put towards something smaller & understated like a Spoon N1. I may as well spray up the stock with some nice grey rust proof primer while it's off. Anyone any ideas what to use like zinc 182 looks good but doesn't seem heat proof?
  35. milzeh

k manager

I had to download k manager again on new sata drive. When I open the install package AVG finds nasties. Can't install it after a 'heal' or move to vault. I do have it working on my parents lap top though. Also the last time I played maps only uploaded when the engine was running. The first time...
  36. milzeh

K-pro Light issue (Novice)

I finally got K-pro fitted after putting it off for almost 2 yrs. I started with the standard cold air map to be safe. However my CEL light is still illuminated. Will it take time for the light to go off eg after 100 miles? The car is alot smoother & has more torque but the Engine light is...
  37. milzeh

New K-Pro

Hi, I'm getting the k-pro fitted tommorow, Can people just comment on this thread about all the good points of having it coz I can't wait to try it for myself. Will I notice the power increase as soon as I go home? It's comming off a members car so I was wondering if the CEL light will go off on...
  38. milzeh

Weight loss

I was thinking of taking my back seats out of EP3 & maybe fitting a J's upper strut brace. (Have Spoon lower.) How many of you just have the 2 front seats? Also is is straight foward, I'm great @ taking stuff to bits then forgetting how it goes back. :p
  39. milzeh

Spec IV exchange?

I'm bored of my spec 4 even though it looks great. It's maybe a bit too loud with dc header @ times. I've been thinking of using my stock back box with a spoon b pipe, & keeping the car modded street sleeper style. Anybody fancy a swop & would like to arrange some kind of a deal? My catback...
  40. milzeh

ITG Value

How much are the second hand ITG's going for these days, I fancy a change & I'm toying with the idea of going back to Injen CAI as I miss it.
  41. milzeh

Service advice

I own a 54 plate CTR. Had my 1st MOT a bit back. I change my own oil. I have about 18,000k 'on clock'. My brake pads are not that worn but new ones would be nice. I need the tappets setting I believe @ this time. Can anyone reccomend me where to go for this service. Does it have to be my Local...
  42. milzeh

O2 Sensor

I fitted a dc mani over a year ago & still not done anything about ecu fault light. I'm in the process of buying BC O2 sensor from funkypower. All I want to know is, how can a light on mean your car will run sluggish? I'm not sure I believe this. Is it because ur ecu has no clue on...
  43. milzeh

Toyo proxes

I want some Toyo proxes. Can anybody reccomend me the cheapest place to buy a set?? Thanks.
  44. milzeh

JDM wind deflectors

hello, I wouldn't mind some propper JDM Wind deflectors (CTR), Can anyone please tell me the best place to buy these from? Thanks. :lol:
  45. milzeh

:D

I have been known to bang Castrol Edge sport 0w-40 in my oil tank. Is this too thin, & could it cause damage? If so I will buy silk 5w 40 from Oilman!
  46. milzeh

help!?

Best place to get a wide air flow pipe to fit from ITG to the fog light hole?
  47. milzeh

4x4 CTR

I've heard alot about some kid local to me with a 4x4 super charged CTR. Now has anybody ever seen or heard of a 4 wheel drive Civic Type-R because I think it's a complete load of bollocks! I'm sure If you had a 4x4 CTR you'd have it in Banzai on the cover with a centre spread!! ok lets talk 4x4...
  48. milzeh

Carbon Creations

Are Extreme Dimensions any good? They do the Buddy club CF Bonnett replicas. Would it be wise just to get hold of a genuine BC, or does anybody think carbon creations are decent quality??
  49. milzeh

Decat Pass MOT?

1st MOT in Sept. Can anybody tell me if they managed to pass an MOT with the CAT off their vehicle? Are the chances very slim?
  50. milzeh

Mintex brake box?

I've got 1st Mot & Service soon, thinking of slightly upgrading brakes without spending 1000's on AP big brake kit. What do you think to the Mintex box? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-MINTEX-FRONT-BRAKE-DISC-PADS-01_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ10386QQihZ014QQitemZ330101281810QQrdZ1...
  51. milzeh

Mugen front bumper

Where can I buy a Mugen style front bumper for face lift model that doesn't cost silly money!?
  52. milzeh

What's it worth?

54 plate Satin CTR with 15,000 miles. (No air con) Very good paint condition, very clean inside. Alloys have slight kerbing. Full service history. ?
  53. milzeh

Fog Lights all the same?

Me & Lottie are wondering what the difference is between pre & post Fog lights if any? My guess is thay're the same fitment. Can anyone confirm this is true, otherwise how do u tell? Thanks.
  54. milzeh

Pay as you go insurance

Hello, I got this leaflet from N.U direct through postbox about pay as u go ins. They fit a gps Tracker to ur car & monitor when & how u use ur car. I don't do much rush hour driving or many motorway miles, I just love to own a CTR for the sake of it TBH. Anybody got a pay as you go policey who...
  55. milzeh

Street sleeper

Hello. I'm running a DC Header & a Buddy Club Spec 4. I'm thinking of selling to try something else. Has anybody used the Spoon B-pipe with the Standard back box? If so surley it will produce no less HP than the spec 4. After all the standard back box isn't all that restrictive & the spec 4 B...
  56. milzeh

Millers oil!

Millers oil looks good & it's cheap too. Everyone raves about <H1>Silkolene 5w 40. Castrol edge is ment to be uber thin for Vtec. I'm going to buy a load of oil but which is the best? Millers does look the **** & is over £10 cheaper for 5 ltr! Any Ideas about this? :p </H1>
  57. milzeh

Touch up Pen

Can you get Touch up pens from the main Honda dealerships? Found a few stone chips whilst cleaning. I'm thinking a pen & some Polish will be alot cheaper than using Chips away etc! Any knowledge on availability & price etc? Thx TRO !
  58. milzeh

Tyre Seal Gel.

I've been looking @ tyre seal gel on the net, as I removed my space saver & tools for a little weight loss move. I'm getting worried I might get a punture & look like a right dildo with no spare. So far I've found a few different brands between £22 & £50. Does anybody use this stuff & know the...
  59. milzeh

Honda fog Lights

I bought these. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320094242924&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3FMfcISAPICommand%3DGetResult%26ht%3D1%26shortcut%3D0%26from%3DR41%26query%3D320094242924%26category0%3D%26Submit%3DSearch%26fvi%3D1 Would anyone...
  60. milzeh

ITG

Anybody fitted a different CA pipe to their ITG, I'm thinking of doin this so it goes all the way down to my fog light hole. The Pipe you get with it gets tears in it through rubbing & is really short. :confused:
Back