• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Edy

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

335i coupe. 3.0 twin turbo=want.
  2. Edy

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

You'll have to take me for a spin at the next meet !!
  3. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

I did mention a full ad will follow bud.. Pictures, description, full spec & price ;)
  4. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Soo True Chris.. It makes me think when it just sits there !!
  5. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

It really is this simple, it sits there from one week to the next !! Alot of car for just a 'weekend toy' I might actually buy a Big Luxurious car for a change !!! Shock.. horror :-0 Will pm ya in a bit Stu ;-)
  6. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

#-o
  7. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

This will be up for sale soon..... Ad to follow :o
  8. Edy

FD2 Nobody wants my car!

It's only been for sale for 11 days .. You got it on fd2 owners, there are always people who want them ! RE. Rossy your Beemer x
  9. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Can't be arsed with SLR.. iPhone camera app is how I roll. Rossy x
  10. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

That is all.
  11. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Pictures of me to follow & not pics of the rims as requested lulz x
  12. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

The FD2 has gone..... To get the wheels refubed ;) While I was there discussing gloss black or satin finish, he got a few lads out to look around the car & they all said I should go gloss the match the spoiler + front grill etc.. I left it with him, it'll be a suprise when I...
  13. Edy

New front bumper!

Hope you don't need that bottom spoiler as well then. I'm sure it costs more than the bumper :0
  14. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Cheers Si, wheels booked in for refurb end of the month..Satin Black 8)
  15. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Got these from Bravura Speed. I prefere the look with, rather than without.. They come with the template & very easy to guide on. Thanks again Mike 8)
  16. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

They can't get anything but cold air obviously depending on the speed because of the ram air effect.. (Straight up the bonnet into the airbox keeping a constant supply of cold oxygen ) simples. My previous fd2 was standard and this fd2 is in another League, so much more responsive. You can hear...
  17. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

De-Chrome dome.. Berlina Black. The finish is fantastic thanks to Ben ;) I love it.
  18. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Rossy.. Darling !
  19. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

I Do.
  20. Edy

S2000 & NSX £45k to spend?

I'd rather an NA1 than a GTR.
  21. Edy

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

Yea I had no intention of selling my CW FD2, but got offered a hell of a lot of coin so I did... Regretted/missed and cried so much I got another FD2.. Glad your keeping the rims, I'm sure you would regret it.... Eventually ;D
  22. Edy

Well as a guide they are around £2300 new.. Rare wheels mate= worth a fortune= mistake to sell them!
  23. Edy

Nooo, don't sell the OEM wheels..
  24. Edy

Type R Number 6

I fookin lol'd
  25. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

After drooling over the mugen RR FD2.. I've decided gloss black would look the nuts.. Plus 'Type R' stickers on the side of the car or leave it alone ?
  26. Edy

Edy likes this. 'thumbs'
  27. Edy

FD2 Mugen RR for sale..

Love it. Or do I just love the colour and rims.. Na, I do love it.
  28. Edy

My new Car!!

My favourite ep3 colour by far ! Nice.
  29. Edy

CR-Z with a few little extras

For those that know Martin, they know whatever car he owns it will be stripped... Completely. So you stripped your old ep3 and put it back together ... How many times Martin ?! Don't faze you do it bud, keep it up ;p
  30. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Marty, who did the Bodycentre get to powdercoat your rims on the crz ? Oh and did you bid on that pedo bear fancy dress ? £130 bargain lolz.
  31. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Did consider cream wheel Bigperm, as I know it looks good as you have the silver/cream combo going.. Seems most jdm silver R's have cream rims.. Now what's the name of them powdercoaters in Beccles ?
  32. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Yes grille to be painted Black asap. Really do think the wheels would look better satin black, but would miss the cleaning of them & making them shiny lol. I just think it would look soo much better with darker rims!! Not decided yet, hmmmm !
  33. Edy

Tidy CZ-i

Looks cute. Loxys after a CZ now lolz :p
  34. Edy

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Sounds fruity that !! Edy likes this ;p
  35. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Really would like the spoon blue rims, but the Wife will not allow.. Didn't think they were that expensive 'brows' The FD2 needs to look more Beastly, just like it performs.... It's an animal !
  36. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Yea think that's the way Dan, would match the black gloss spoiler and grill when I get it done..
  37. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Yea I've pretty much decided on black now. Gloss or satin ? Plus powdercoat or painted though !?
  38. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Wheels have just gotta be black ! GT5 is great for trying on new wheels..
  39. Edy

My CW FD2

So are these black or dark gunmetal can't tell on my phone.. Going to get mine painted dark ;)
  40. Edy

My CW FD2

Really like that alot. Side profile is amazing ;)
  41. Edy

FD2 Whats your opinions on the FD2 Type R?

Side profiles my favourite bit. 'brows'
  42. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

No need to buy that..'Best things in life are free' Now where's my free NA2..?!
  43. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

No 5hit batman...just thought it was nice the previous owner loved it too, Ya twassock ! Interesting about the AST's.
  44. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Previous owners reply on fd2 owners forum.. I'm glad my old car is going to a good home. I hadn't checked the forum for ages and it was interesting to see the thread about how the car seemed too competively priced to be genuine. I was surprised how low the car was priced up at too considering...
  45. Edy

CR-Z with a few little extras

Martin told me he drives like his Nan...that's why lolz.
  46. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Hondata indeed !
  47. Edy

My CW FD2

Brilliant stuff, I have the same set up on my fd2, Toda header and full system with Gruppe M.. Sounds absolutely incredible ! I know your enjoying the FD2 as they are that dam good ;)
  48. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Bigger but any better, hate using that iPhone camera... Pah !
  49. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Going to Windsor tomorrow for 2 days (legoland) then back Friday evening in time for Tonys night out !
  50. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Indeed Harv, looking forward to it as I missed last years..
  51. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Dam they are small lol. I use tapatalk on the iPhone and it asked me to resize, as I didn't want the pics to be Huge I went with it.. Only after getting the same app for the iPad I realised how tiny temper they are on the bigger screen, haha.
  52. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Well I've been away too long, jermal came round the other night & thought I wasn't coming to JAE.. I'm thinking of getting the fd2's rims refurbed.. So same colour or black or even like the silver DB8's and silver EK9's go White ? Photoshop anyone..please ! 'jermal' Gave the FD2 a...
  53. Edy

FD2 Whats your opinions on the FD2 Type R?

No other Honda drives like the fd2 that I've driven,amazing car. Love the looks most out of all the type R's I've had. Obviously silver is the best colour to own ;p Seriously though they are a serious machine & thought as a 4 door nsx. You have to own one to appreciate it, then sell it and...
  54. Edy

Hatton's Integra DC5

Ben, thought you was getting that Fd2 itch. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  55. Edy

HOT Snetterton 300 - 12/03/11...

No need I'll have my boy with me so won't get out of 3rd gear..you'll be able to keep up. Wheeeeeey Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  56. Edy

HOT Snetterton 300 - 12/03/11...

Coming down after 10:00 for a looky looky. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  57. Edy

Get the de-cat Allen it will liven it up no end... You'll love the exhaust note when you do ! Gruppe M is after that Allen ;0 Only people who I go past can hear the Toda, they tell me it Roars like a good en ! I can hear the note but the Gruppe M is very loud, plus it is right at the front...
  58. Edy

Mines very Beastly when in vtec, mind you it is full Toda including header and Hondata flash pro remap..the fd2 is so aggressive with these !
  59. Edy

You got the Toda on yet ? I have the full Toda system on my FD2 and it sounds fabulous, quiet when warm in low revs. But when in vtec it really does sound special ! Titanium tips. Win. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  60. Edy

FD2 EP3/DC5/FN2 to FD2, who has converted?

I'm going to be there. Missed last year, so this will be a must ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  61. Edy

Taffy's FD2

Wow, fd2 rocks dude ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  62. Edy

you're not Allen, I get way more looks and thumbs up from others than I ever did in my old dc5 ! I think the FD2 has such a presence on the road, personally i love the side as they sit soo low standard :cool:
  63. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Yea sorry about that, I never got round to taking any last weekend ! Don't want to take the usual 'driveway' pic, hopefully get a few this Friday at the homeless meet. Failing that this weekend for sure ;p Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  64. Edy

gruppe m

The change will be a big one...you expect great stuff from an FD2 and believe me they don't fail ;) And as this tread is about Gruppe M, put one of them on too (not a copy) :lol: Happy days.
  65. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

All in good time. I'll charge the SLR up tomorrow and go out for a location shoot. Pics to follow peeps ;p Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  66. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

:lol: I'm going out for a spin all this talk & playing GT5.. Turn all the gadgets off and drive.
  67. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

No not modded at all :D Oh my days.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  68. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

Didn't know I could upload from dat iPhone. Titanium tipped monster exhaust. That'll do, for now anyway. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  69. Edy

Type R number 5. FD2 y0.

So I sold my DC5 for many reasons, the FD2 was the best car I'd owned previous so it was a no brainer. It's jdm. It's tight. And it's soo fast. ;) I will get some pictures up when I get the chance, for now if I get 5 minutes then I go out for a drive. It roars like a animal. Oh I done 42...
  70. Edy

FD2 Fastest FF car in Japan...

Oh my days.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  71. Edy

Milano 'n' Black FN2

Great write up, we did meet not too long ago at Holden Honda..parts ;) Impressive stuff been going on with your car & your very happy with it, which you should be :cool:
  72. Edy

Good one Allen, the FD2 is that dam good..a Pure driving machine without all the bullcrap. Had an FD2 sold it, got a DC5 liked it for a couple of months and realized it had nothing on the FD2. The FD had such a presence on the road and until you actually drive one you find near everyone is...
  73. Edy

I might have sold one, but I always come back ! You don't know what you're missing until it's gone ;)
  74. Edy

There's something about these cars I really like :p
  75. Edy

Suits' JDM S2000

Looking forward to seeing these done and on suits :cool:
  76. Edy

'99 Accord Type R

I like it, I like it alot... Yep, 4 doors are the way forward ! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  77. Edy

Edy's DC5 Build up Thread..Carbon wrap page 10 !

Stuarts right, people demand champ cream, lucky for me I've had enough of cream as my last 4 have been that colour. Although saying that I've seen silver go for £17-£18k :smt102
  78. Edy

Bit of both Chris as I must keep this one for x amount of years, until it turns to the family run around. Then I'm allowed my NSX :D Fd2 as a run around, nsx as a selfish all mine..priceless !
  79. Edy

I lol'd when I see these posts. Yes I have put a monkey down on the FD, the receipts & invoices show the Dr who owned before loved spending monies :lol: £3000 for the Toda exhaust & header & Gruppe M. £1000 for the Hondata flash pro. Serviced every 6 months too. New tyres all round &...
  80. Edy

Hi all My B18 Civic

Glad to see you over here Matt ;) A really nice car to look at & you can appreciate the work thats gone into this.
  81. Edy

S2000 & NSX NSX back on

It's only a drawing :lol: Seriously though if they did make that. :cool:
  82. Edy

I know, What about *** Wedding reception.. Mcvities all round.

I know, What about *** Wedding reception.. Mcvities all round.
  83. Edy

DC5. water collecting in spare wheel area

I purchased some new seals for the rear lights last week, should do the trick.. P/N - 33502-S6M-A11 x2. Plus, I know of a few Guys that have drilled a tiny hole in the spare wheel area :o
  84. Edy

Matt's DC2

Matt, its looking good fella :cool: Did feel nice & smooth when I touched it :o :lol:
  85. Edy

FD2 Quite possibly the best FD2 I have seen

Oh my Days.
  86. Edy

Yes that's the bit, would make the front end look like a facelift DC5...sort of, plus it would keep my Black & White theme going ;)
  87. Edy

This. Chris,I've done black and white without really thinking about it :o Front grill black next ;)
  88. Edy

Few more bits added.. Decided the old rocker cover needed a spruce up-> Powder coated. Fitted in the dark.standard. Colour needed on the 'Honda' emblem I think ;) Plus front Discs & Pads being fitted tomorrow. :cool:
  89. Edy

parksys dc5 project

Love this, looks so fresh.. Plus I've seen before over on ITR-DC5 forum ;)
  90. Edy

ARC intake

Different. That's why I like it :cool:
  91. Edy

Tony where did you get your rocker cover done ? Once you start you can't stop ...:o Plus this is so verstile to use, you screw up with it just re-heat and cover.
  92. Edy

Plug cover next. A good heat up with the air gun was needed to get it in the grooves. This is getting easy now :p I think white rocker cover next, what do you think ?
  93. Edy

Im on it, milky bar kid :) (runs off to car to strip interior) :lol:
  94. Edy

Carbon instead ?
  95. Edy

Last nights cleaning sesh!!!!!

Edy likes this, but you know that already Dan ;)
  96. Edy

My atr

Welcome, can understand why you didn't sell :)
  97. Edy

Got this from E-Gay I got 40cm x 120cm for about £21 delivered :cool: Want.
  98. Edy

3M Di-noc carbon wrap. Well, It all went quite well - Started with a small piece. Heated the wrap up with a hot air gun, folded the ends. Done the same with the blank. Really easy to work with. Does look better than the pictures show too :cool: I...
  99. Edy

Civic Type R EP3 Touring car spoiler

You know what I think... Poo on a shoe. The end.
  100. Edy

My NHB FN2

Someones been busy. :cool: Edy likes this.
Back