• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jdmep3civic

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

may have to find a friendly garage with a "chassis ear" works wonders
  2. Jdmep3civic

May be a poor spot weld creaking. had this on my EP2 when i first bought it was still in warranty at the time. took to honda, spent a week on it and found a poor spot weld in the o/s/r fixed it and noise was gone. i've had this happen to jags and land rovers at work too.
  3. Jdmep3civic

Suits' JDM S2000

Have you got a after-market manifold on it with a flexy joint nick? Would be worth checking the Flexy section as they are prone to collapsing, causing a restriction and loss in power.
  4. Jdmep3civic

Mate this is a great help! I'm going to Japan in March and want to see Spoon and Mugen. Also the Honda Museum. I have got the address for Spoon but cant find Mugen! Is there any useful websites too?
  5. Jdmep3civic

MonsterUnit MR Jdm Ctr.

Thats because its my old car nick!
  6. Jdmep3civic

Engine Build

a small fcuking fortune!!!
  7. Jdmep3civic

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

is it me or are the front discs on the wrong sides??
  8. Jdmep3civic

Iain's red JDM EP3!

Now in the for sale section!
  9. Jdmep3civic

Type R number 7 - NHB 30th AE *Updated mod list Pg 1'

thats what stu said to me, until he bought a load of stuff of me!lol
  10. Jdmep3civic

Iain's red JDM EP3!

when it was on when i first had the car, it was stupidly loud took it straight off! BTW car will be up for sale at the weekend!
  11. Jdmep3civic

all in was a productive 1 1/2h work!:lol: i got oem and you got a Gruppe M happy days!!!
  12. Jdmep3civic

Iain's red JDM EP3!

Thats ok stu. For sale thread will be up tonight/tomorrow. sad times but got to point where i cant afford to do big mods!
  13. Jdmep3civic

Misfire all of a sudden - It's like a tractor

i'm still putting my money on a knackered injector and ecu!
  14. Jdmep3civic

Misfire all of a sudden - It's like a tractor

could be a number of things, check the plugs first condition? then unbolt the coil packs with the engine running start with number 1 cylinder nearest the drive belt end, pull the coil pack up to break the contact to the spark plug, if the engine runs worse that cylinder is ok if it doesn't then...
  15. Jdmep3civic

DC5 steering wheel onto an ATR?

Might chris, i done this conversion on my mates ek9. You will have to use the dc5 air bag too, im sure all the SRS connectors are the same at the drivers air bag. Just depends on the splines on the steering column.
  16. Jdmep3civic

another little job for me! :lol:
  17. Jdmep3civic

BMW E92 335i

Yeah that would help with cooling, i will ask at work more about it for you and also look at the PUMA measures online for more info on hot climates for you, PM me your last 7 of the chassis number as this will help me when looking.
  18. Jdmep3civic

BMW E92 335i

Yeah main dealer mate, only a warranty and service centre. They do suffer from misfires a lot, can be a number of things, plugs + coils, injectors and high pressure fuel pump. We dont really get any in with BMW performance kits on them apart from the cooper works cars.
  19. Jdmep3civic

BMW E92 335i

I work on BMWs for a living and i'd love one of these or a E92 330D :twisted:
  20. Jdmep3civic

They were easy to fit, just hiding the cabling was tricky part and once figured out it was a breeze. Just need some electrical tape to seal off one bulb connector (only one used for the kit) and also to seal the fuse from the elements. :D
  21. Jdmep3civic

My JRSC JDM Civic Type R ... 308.1 bhp ... Bride & takata's on 17

i was looking into a s/c for mine and would only go for the rotex stage 2. but the cost is a fortune cost of the kit, getting it mapped, plus engine oil cooler and bigger radiator thats with out labour as i would fit it myself!
  22. Jdmep3civic

i went out in Hovblackctr's charged civic at Snetterton and the oil temps were getting a bit hot on his, 120*c i do remember.
  23. Jdmep3civic

brave putting a JRSC on there what psi are you going to run?
  24. Jdmep3civic

Nicky's JDM EP3

buy a second hand uk drivers side rear light cluster and it has the hole all ready for the fog light. makes a better job of it.
  25. Jdmep3civic

matt's ek9

what a day that was mate, we got it done in the end!
  26. Jdmep3civic

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Cambelt change?

£250 is right amount, private jobs i charge about 150
  27. Jdmep3civic

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Cambelt change?

60,000 miles or every 5 yrs mate. no need for uprated one unless you have cams etc
  28. Jdmep3civic

looks sweet stu:cool:
  29. Jdmep3civic

Fuel pump

or contact this guy he is always breaking dc5's http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Breaking-03-Integra-Type-R-JDM-DC5-ALL-parts-available_W0QQitemZ350307679244QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item518ff6fc0c
  30. Jdmep3civic

Toda Mani + fujisubo rm01a VS DC Mani + Spoon catback

depends if you want your ears to bleed! i'd go toda/dc manifold and the rm01a to keep things a bit quieter. if money wasn't an option then toda manifold and cat back:cool:
  31. Jdmep3civic

J`s Racing 60R SS....or which exhaust for my EP3

i've fitted a j's 60rs on my mates ek9. is one of the best looking exhausts ever and weighs next to nothing. the centre pipe i could pick up with one finger and back box by two!:eek:
  32. Jdmep3civic

J`s Racing 60R SS....or which exhaust for my EP3

the j's cat back system is the loudest. what centre pipe are you using, oem or aftermarket one? if you were to pair the j's back box to an oem center pipe then it would be ok.
  33. Jdmep3civic

Stolen vxr-r

taken from CTRO forum... http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=201552&start=0 Parked up at midnight last night, up for work at 8 this morning and not there, dad reckons he heard something around 4am. From a farm yard in a quiet village in east Cornwall, out of sight and...
  34. Jdmep3civic

De-icing washer jets.

depends on the quality of the screen wash, i get mine from work either jaguar or bmw branded stuff. i normally put a whole bottle in the tank then mix with water and that's normally allrite for -0*c. lately i have been two bottles in the tank works out to 2l of screen wash that's good for -10*c...
  35. Jdmep3civic

Throttle body

i've got a j's 70mm>65mm throttle body makes a bit of a difference, sharper throttle response.
  36. Jdmep3civic

What Washers help??

the washers for the gearbox are the same as the engine sump washers.
  37. Jdmep3civic

start up

mine does it all the time ever since i changed my clutch and flywheel, due to over spray of brake cleaner. the brake cleaner has removed/dried the grease from the starter. need to remove it to give it an oil or grease up.
  38. Jdmep3civic

EK9 advice

the worn seat bolsters can be repaired by replacing the foam, capitalseating supply them. pre-facelift any where from £4-5.5k facelift from £6-7K
  39. Jdmep3civic

Cheap GruppeM copy

i spoke to tegiwa about it getting one for my ep3 and they are looking into making a tegiwa copy....
  40. Jdmep3civic

EK9 advice

I would go to a reputable import company e.g TorqueGT,200BHPCARS, Duncan of FastJapCars or EK9.ORG have a cars for sale section. You need to take someone who knows a thing or two about jap cars or cars in general. Check for missing gear knobs, saggy seat bolsters, burn marks, signs of use on...
  41. Jdmep3civic

JDM type r... best cat back exhaust?

Toda FTW!lol
  42. Jdmep3civic

Which one for a sport

i got it from sumo power about £200 at the time, drop them an email. i sold it shortly after i traded my sport in for the EP3
  43. Jdmep3civic

Which one for a sport

they also do a V2 for a ep2. i had one on my old car:cool:
  44. Jdmep3civic

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

my mate was very lucky and bought his second hand for £550. it did'ent even look used when we picked it up!
  45. Jdmep3civic

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

my mate has got a j's 60rs on his ek9, you can pick the centre pipe up with two fingers and the back box you can pick it up with one finger!:cool:
  46. Jdmep3civic

Auto tensioner tool .... thingy

i thought it was from the picture. im sure you can do it the way i said.
  47. Jdmep3civic

Auto tensioner tool .... thingy

it might help if you state what model car and what engine you have. you could get away using a socket and long knuckle bar, depends how much room you have. if not a long ring spanner
  48. Jdmep3civic

JDM inlet manifold Vs RBC inlet.

thats ok mate anything to help other type r owners out! plus getting a free RBC for doing the work gets my thumbs up!:D
  49. Jdmep3civic

My JDM EP3

cool mate
  50. Jdmep3civic

My JDM EP3

thats ok mate im guessing that your the guy in the black ep3? whats your car like now?:twisted:
  51. Jdmep3civic

My JDM EP3

thats ok mate.
  52. Jdmep3civic

My JDM EP3

it was sad taking it all off for you!:(
  53. Jdmep3civic

RPM bouncing 1k-2.5k on start up..

i was round tgms a while back and tom had their race dc5 running doing exactly the same, the icv needs cleaning.
  54. Jdmep3civic

Attaching a tow rope?

that is the place to winch or tie the car down. there is a tow hoof on the rear under the bumper. the only thing i can recommend is the J's racing tow hook for the ep3. http://www.sumopower.com/product.php/1573/147/j_s_racing_towing_hook_front
  55. Jdmep3civic

Bolts for Spoon Manifold

don't use nyloc nuts as they will melt and come loose. the non flex joint uses the oem bolt and spring system. the flex one uses stud and nuts. i would get the nuts from honda as they have been squeezed a bit stop them coming undone. the studs you cant get from honda as they only come with the...
  56. Jdmep3civic

My JDM EP3

i am fitting my spoon de-cat on sunday!:) so i cant mate.
  57. Jdmep3civic

My JDM EP3

just read all 58 pages! nice car mate, looks very clean indeed. cant wait to meet up and have a blast up the road to see what kpro is like!:twisted:
Back