• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dynax

Where's this from?

It's off the rear seats, fold them forward and it covers the two bolts that hold the bracket onto the larger portion of the seat.
  2. Dynax

can anyone help find this bumper

It's an airwalker front lip with ARC Winglets VTEC Direct sell them. You'd have to import it, dont think a single one is in this country
  3. Dynax

aftermarket oil/radiator caps

Brands, they all do the same thing
  4. Dynax

My JRSC DC5

Funny dude.
  5. Dynax

My JRSC DC5

You mean Haynes Go Kart circuit? :lol: Took my EP1 round there, waste of time :lol:
  6. Dynax

Opinions on wheels (pic included)

Green ;) :lol: http://www.dynax22.co.uk/track1.jpg MOD EDIT: Resize it or lose it.
  7. Dynax

FN2 carbon fibre engine cover!

They are indeed different, but you can buy one that will fit the FN/FD2
  8. Dynax

Opinions on wheels (pic included)

No worries Sugar ;) :lol:
  9. Dynax

Interior Fans

You Sir, are a legend 8)
  10. Dynax

Interior Fans

I'm popping down TGM in the week, so ive asked him to look at it. I'll try have a look before hand, but not sure i'll be able to get my hands on a spare to try it
  11. Dynax

Interior Fans

Tried that, no joy :) Im hoping its a fuse, just need help locating which one :/ If not, it'll be something expensive no doubt ;o
  12. Dynax

Interior Fans

Recently stopped working completely. When you turn the fan speed dial to adjust the interior fans (footwell, windscreen, dash fans etc) nothing happens. Initial thoughts are a fuse, so had a mooch around the steering column fuse box, and then under bonnet (After removing strut brace, what a...
  13. Dynax

FN2 Whats it worth

I swear there a character limit on signatures. You must be nearing it :p
  14. Dynax

Wanting to supercharge an EP3

PM Anouar (Startrack)/ARTech Tuning ;) He'll tell you all you need to know and soon has his own kit :)
  15. Dynax

Bucket Harnesses

I have Takata Harnesses in, and still have the rear seats. Just remove them from the eyebolts when i need to take passengers. :)
  16. Dynax

Bucket Harnesses

If you use eyebolts and buy harnesses with snap catches, you can remove the harnesses as and when you need them. Its like a braclet buckle, where you can just remove them. All harnesses will obstruct your rear seats
  17. Dynax

Turbo S2000

18. Dynax

Cosmic CTR has gone back to Honda finance

I have a GReddy E-manage ultimate with K20 loom i might be selling :) Ran it on my EP1, and now on the EP3 but think i might be making a move to something else. PM me if interested
  19. Dynax

1st stage... 254hp Type-R ep3.

The dyno actually says 254 fly hp. 214 at wheels or something. Still seems quite high though :D
  20. Dynax

Strut, Torque Damper & JDM ARB

I have a ETD for sale if you can manage to get your hands on a J's brace with ETD holes :)
  21. Dynax

Dynolicious!

I saw this, is it any good? :lol: I can imagine it's highly inaccurate, but looks a laugh :lol:
  22. Dynax

gruppe m or ARC

I too use a modified scuttle. I've since fitted solid bushings to the GruppeM instead of the stock rubber ones which counteracted most of the rattles. Like i said, the GruppeM will give you best gains for your money. However, out of personal preference, i love the build quality of the ARC kit...
  23. Dynax

gruppe m or ARC

I'm going to get shot down by G. for saying this, however i think on the road, you'd see better gains from the GruppeM given the way it feeds its air etc. However, im a massive fan of the ARC kit, and would personally opt for an ARC over a GruppeM. However you'd be looking for pay more for an...
  24. Dynax

NEW SETUP COURTESY OF TDI-NORTH - PICTURES NOW ADDED

Superb choice with the ARC :thumbsup:
  25. Dynax

what locking wheel nuts to buy and from where ?

Hyb has some for sale iirc. PM Him if your like 8)
  26. Dynax

Gruppem with Hard tune...

I think you'd find better gains with the GruppeM tbh. However might not show it on the dyno, depends how good the air feed is
  27. Dynax

TEINs from dc5 to ep3

Woops just seen your from moscow! :lol:
  28. Dynax

TEINs from dc5 to ep3

Aye, you need to run DC5 tie rod ends in order for the fronts to fit. And about the rears, not sure but as Chris said i think they need machining slightly. Ring Tom @ TGM and he will be able to tell you :)
  29. Dynax

DT's silver FD2

A massive fan of the RE30's here, serious wheels! :twisted:
  30. Dynax

Sick CF Seibon Bonnet on eBay

Same one i had on my EP1 :cool:
  31. Dynax

Head Unit Fitting

I've got 3 of those fasias (black and silver, not perfect condition) and tbh i prefer it without (Like how mine is atm)
  32. Dynax

whats better? BP ultimate or shell V-power

Is that the shell thats also a sainsburys local? On way to Sheen?
  33. Dynax

I need fuel, might take a trip over :P Failing that one on Sunbury (nearer me) has it too :twisted:
  34. Dynax

Tesco on the A3 has 99 ron :D Just branded as Super Unleaded :)
  35. Dynax

I prefer Shell, however.... I use Tesco 99 by preference now if i can, its cheaper and i get good miles to a tank 8)
  36. Dynax

The BEAST will be back on the road in OCT

That's no fair :( :D
  37. Dynax

The BEAST will be back on the road in OCT

Sara, don't fancy selling me your cage do you? :P Good to hear its back on the road! :)
  38. Dynax

How To - Change inside taillights into foglight (DC5)

My brothers old DC5 had this, very very tidy! Great write up. Much prefer this to the ones who have cut outs in the bumpers/under neath bumpers :cool:
  39. Dynax

Head Unit Fitting

As per your pm earlier, im sure i could help you out if you need anything mate. Think i even have some stereo fasias lying around spare you could have. Not the best of condition though. This would make it a nice fit like everyone else uses
  40. Dynax

Piv's CRX, ARTech Tuning's race-ish car

Sweeeeet. I'm going to ring you in the week, we have to catch up :lol:
  41. Dynax

Need ideas : where to put gauges?

Where the dash is covered in a material, i.e. alcantara (Not sure exactly what material they use, but it looks like suede/alcanatara). Race cars use it to stop glare etc :cool: I think it costs around £150 to get your dash flocked, im seriously tempted if i can find a spare dash :cool:
  42. Dynax

Stoptech Brakes for DC5

FD2 ones will be a real pain to do unless you swap the hubs imo. As the caliper bracket will be around the round side as stated, and would require some serious machining to mount the caliper on the front side of the wheel. Even so i wouldnt feel safe running it. Unless you can just mount the...
  43. Dynax

Cam cover colour

I dont have a red one do i :P I have a stripped down one, and a Cosmic Grey one :P And personally, i think you should go candy apple green :D
  44. Dynax

Cam cover colour

Maybe :p Want to fit something else first then i will :cool:
  45. Dynax

Cam cover colour

I've got a white one :) With a blue pearl. ;)
  46. Dynax

Cam cover colour

I used to have mine Cosmic Grey, however got bored. Fitted the new one, and im bored already :lol: Might do something else, still have 2 spare rocker covers :D:D
  47. Dynax

Cam cover colour

Take a look on honda-tech.com Theres a thread with loads of pictures. Crazy designs like jap rising sun, and some are reaaaaaally cool! Either that, or racecoated.com :)
  48. Dynax

Piv's CRX, ARTech Tuning's race-ish car

Sweet. B16 was good, this is going to be crazy :D
  49. Dynax

Sukhi my EG5 Pic Heavy

Never knew this was on here again. Very nice my dear ;)
  50. Dynax

Cosmic McPremier

Pretty silly and special stuff yeah :lol: I'll accidently paste the photos in here ;) :lol:
  51. Dynax

Cosmic McPremier

Oh my....Errr, thats bad news then :lol: Not posted pictures in ages, plenty has changed :twisted: Will get some photos over the weekend to show :lol::lol:
  52. Dynax

Cosmic McPremier

When's the supercharger go on? :lol:
  53. Dynax

S2000 Turbo part 2

<shouts in a high pitched voice> I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Just shout whenever :D Cameras always to hand :)
  54. Dynax

S2000 Turbo part 2

Awesome! Really happy for you mate, looking forward to seeing and hearing it again in the flesh. I just remember screaming boost from last time and alot of gauges :lol: We'll get some awesome pictures :cool:
  55. Dynax

S2000 Turbo part 2

Woooooo. Bet your pleased to have it back Jay :twisted: You have to take me out in it again now its all done and we can get some pictures of it :D
  56. Dynax

S2000 & NSX Think your car is fast?

So now Jay has the inspiration to keep his? :D
  57. Dynax

My Cosmic EP3

AEM is fairly easy to fit. Theres a couple of guides on here so i'll dig one out and send you a link sometime chap :cool: Failing that, i can help you fit it next time im home
  58. Dynax

FD2 FD2 from across the pond..

That looks awesome! :cool: Very VERY nice!
  59. Dynax

Carbon Fibre Wheels

Have to say i prefer the WEDs, but the concept of them is :cool:
  60. Dynax

Carbon Fibre Wheels

I've seen a set of CF Rims fitted to a Porsche. I'll upload and post the pictures in a mo. :cool:
  61. Dynax

s2000 starter button

You can buy them from Honda iirc, around £50? Although, if you buy one second hand, or from ebay you can get the ''kit'' which includes a relay which is used when fitting. Second hand they go around £40. New they're £50ish from ebay with the kit included iirc
  62. Dynax

Standard CTR wheels what are they worth??

I might pop mine up in Classifieds soon then. Will get them out and give them a wipe over and get some pictures :cool:
  63. Dynax

fitting spoon calipers

IIRC, Friendy had a set fitted and had to run 3 (or 5mm) spacers on each wheel. Only 90% certain on this. Spacers arnt very expensive anyway
  64. Dynax

I might put them up for sale, Cheers Nick-E-bay :cool: I'm only keeping them for Trackdays, but my Circuit 10's may become my trackday wheels if i can get my hands on the wheels i want :D
  65. Dynax

Ah just the thread i need. I have a set of MINT EP3 wheels with good Bridgestone Potenza tyres. They were powdercoated just before i bought the car, so not a single mark on them.
  66. Dynax

Spoiler Tags

Nice one! :cool:
  67. Dynax

JDM Mats

:cool:
  68. Dynax

eibachs

I'm on eibachs. Look in members rides and theirs pics being fitted/after fitting/ride height. Highly recommended
  69. Dynax

My silver CTR #20880

Bilsteeeeeeein :twisted: I'm going to have to get me a set of those :twisted: Superb choice Felix :D
  70. Dynax

my 02 Jdm ctr

JDM = :cool: Enough said :D
  71. Dynax

Project RoBoT

Awesome 8)
  72. Dynax

Hello from across the pond!

Im liking that :cool:
  73. Dynax

Artech Tuning S2000 build up

Coming along nicely, you dont do things by half ;):lol: Now, tell me where you and Romain get your everlasting supply of Rays from so i can have a set :lol:
  74. Dynax

My silver CTR #20880

Thats a double din blanking plate. He actually has no stereo at all :cool: Hardcore
  75. Dynax

My silver CTR #20880

Suspension p0rn \o/ :lol:
  76. Dynax

Stone Chip Protection Shield GI

So you cant polish this i presume? I may be interested on my bumper/bonnet/front wings
  77. Dynax

K-pro Light issue (Novice)

Glad you finally got one fella :cool:
  78. Dynax

Red CTR Black wheels & red brakes

You can paint your calipers whilst their on, but its abit tricky and you wont be able to do the back of it. (Unless you want to spend ages doing so). They're easy enough to take apart. If you can leave them still attached to the brake lines and just paint them then and there, it shouldnt be a...
  79. Dynax

Starter Civic..?

I think mine was group 4 :lol:
  80. Dynax

The life of my dc5 so far

Nice one :cool: Keep us updated. Be interesting to see how you get on with the Tanabe suspension and what you think of the kit :cool:
  81. Dynax

HOT North Weald Car Activity Day 25 April 2008

Lottie have new wheels? :D
  82. Dynax

My silver CTR #20880

Felix, as per my comments elsewhere. Its awesome :twisted: Should post a picture of your Bilsteins :p
  83. Dynax

Starter Civic..?

My first car was an EP1 (Same chassis as the EP3, just different components): It was a 1.4 so is fairly insurance friendly. Mine wasnt as the amount of mods i did to it :lol: Failing that as many others said, the EK4 is a good choice my friend owns one) or the 1.5LSi Version (Single Cam...
  84. Dynax

FN2 Millie on Steroids?

Looks like a photoshop to me? Anyhow, looks awesome! Do it :twisted:
  85. Dynax

2003 Civic type R with less than 6000 miles

Only the JDM Civic had white alloys. Must of been refurbed/powercoated
  86. Dynax

Carbon Fibre Canards

Aye, thats the one i was on about. Has an airwalker front bumper :cool:
  87. Dynax

Carbon Fibre Canards

Aye APR are the ones ive seen i believe. And someone ran a splitter with carbon canards with an ARC sticker (Not sure if they made them though). I'll do some research and have a look :cool:
  88. Dynax

Carbon Fibre Canards

Agree with your Nick. Seen them on DC5's (I.e. Simon Miskellys), S2k's and DC2's (One recent one in Banzai that looked awesome!) and i like them. never seen them pulled off on an EP3. Seen them over in america on airwalker front bumpers, but nothing that great.
  89. Dynax

Carbon Fibre Canards

Im on about track :) We'll see! As i said, only thinking at this stage :) Don't want to give too much away
  90. Dynax

Carbon Fibre Canards

Its only an option. And if done right, i think they can be fairly beneficial whilst looking good :) Not decided yet, hence why i want pictures and alike :) Looking to do something different from the norm
  91. Dynax

Carbon Fibre Canards

Is anyone running these on their EP3? Just curious as to what ones you went for, and im assuming it'd be custom. Any pictures would be much appreciated :cool:
  92. Dynax

TDi North Cars win R1 of Pro-Street-Drag-Series

Nice one Paul and Adam! :cool:
  93. Dynax

Clutch Release Bearing

:rolleyes: I just hate the noise of it. Makes me cringe when i hear it and sounds embarrasing :lol: I'll try at a local Honda garage, and if they complain i'll goto the one it was replaced at. Unfortunately its a fair treck away :(
  94. Dynax

H22 engine in an EK

It can be done. Pete had done it, hit silly speeds on gps and it went bang :eek: (Private road naturally...and i recall it being 168mph)
  95. Dynax

Clutch Release Bearing

Hello! Quick question for anyone on here in the know (Any dealers? Alan Day?) I bought my car on the 27th December 2007, and was told (with receipt to prove) that the clutch had been replaced as the clutch release bearing had gone. (Iirc total bill came to £600 odd) I have the original...
  96. Dynax

Anyone ordered wheels from Neweraparts?

Nooo i want to run Work Meister S1's :( :lol:
  97. Dynax

Best polish/wax to use on a black car

Its awesome G!!! I've just spent £40 on some Auto Gylm high def wax, brand new out. Cant wait to try it
  98. Dynax

which short shifter is the best ?

Sweet! I might send you a PM FG2 :D
Back