• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. josh sparkes

racing manifold help

Just wondering if anyone is running a manifold with a fujitsubo legalis r cat back ? I want to know if it will be much louder with a manifold or not ? It is a very quite system at the moment maybe abit to quite for my liking ;) any advice welcome cheers
  2. josh sparkes

Hid kit HELP please

I bought a h1 hid kit for my 2005 type r ep3 premier edition, I was advised this is what I would need , it turns out it doesnt fit the bulb is to long. Im fitting the kit to my dipped/main beam I have counted the terminals on the bulb thats in there already there is 2 which means I need a h7 hid...
  3. josh sparkes

fujitsubo legalis r help

I have recieved my fujitsubo legalis r cat back from japan, can anyone tell me if it is a straight fit to the standard edm cat ? Cheers
  4. josh sparkes

best discs and pads for fast road/occasional track use ?

Looking at getting some new discs and pads as all 4 discs have a corroded lip and pads 75% worn . Not sure which ones to get, Thanks
  5. josh sparkes

front shock absorbers HELP

Car got serviced by honda today, done a health check and large amount of play in both front shock absorbers, also both front lower arm compliance bushes cracked and perished what do they mean by this? I want to get a frsu done and I have all the parts eibach pro lowering springs. What parts do i...
  6. josh sparkes

valve clearances HELP

Emailed honda for a price for a service and I got told valve clearances need checking every 25,000 miles at a cost of £1200 I nearly fell off my chair . Do you think they have made a typing error and it should be £120 ??
  7. josh sparkes

To leave oem back box mated to supersprint b pipe or upgrade to fujitsubo legalis r

I currently have a stock back box and an unsilenced supersprint b pipe, thinking of upgrading to fujitsubo legalis r but in the near future I want a manifold and decat pipe, which set up would be quiter when I add the manifold and decat . Thanks
  8. josh sparkes

fitting 6k h1 hid kit help please :/

Today my mechanic tried to fit my hid kit to my facelift ep3,But said he was going to have to cut a hole in the back of the headlight cover for bulbs to fit or something? Anyone know why this is ? Do I need any extra parts like bulb holders where do I get them from if needed?Thanks in advance
  9. josh sparkes

Fujitsubo legalis r twin exhaust

Does anyone have this system is it quite ? Also is it a direct fit to the cat ? can get one for £620 imported from japan
  10. josh sparkes

spoon n1 & supersprint unsilenced b pipe too loud ! other options ?

On friday my spoon n1 was fitted to my supersprint unsilenced b pipe and I have lasted the weekend, my ears actually started to ache in the cabin . My misses absolutely hates it and asks what have I done to my car lol ? Now looking at buying a fujitsubo legalis r twin exhaust I know there is one...
  11. josh sparkes

parts needed for frsu ?

I have a tegiwa induction kit, supersprint b pipe, just ordered a spoon n1 back box . Thinking off getting a fast road set up done now before I upgrade my header and get a remap, eibach pro kit popular? As I dont want to scrape on speed bumps etc.. do I need front camber bolts ? And rear aswell...
  12. josh sparkes

Change backbox to spoon n1 or keep standard?

I have an unsilenced supersprint b pipe but still want abit more sound, are spoon n1's the best back box for performance I will be getting the real thing not a cheap copy....
  13. josh sparkes

piper twin back box (oem style) anyone got it ?

Just wondering what the quality is like ... Is it raspy or boomy ? Anyone know of any youtube vídeos showing sound ? I cant find Nobw. Will be connecting it to my supersprint unsilenced b pipe ? Thanks
  14. josh sparkes

does anyone rate the sportex twin 3inch tail pipe back box ? £179.99 delivered ?

Thinking of changing my oem back Box for abit more noise , anyone got this back Box ? Thanks
  15. josh sparkes

m2-dolphin tail back box anyone seen/bought this ?

Thinking about replacing my oem back box for something a little different UN sure how this would look on the car , there trying to copy toda dolphin tail I think
  16. josh sparkes

HELP !! clips that hold the arches on

Hi, I'm looking to change one off my clips that hold the arch on(you have to remove them to change your sidelights) and one has broke . I have ordered two lots off clips both have been wrong and don't fit does anyone know what size I need or part number can you even get them on eBay ? If so the...
  17. josh sparkes

whole scuttle pannel is loose any ideas ?

Since I have fitted my tegiwa induction kit the whole scuttle has become loose probaly from the extra force off the air hitting the scoop and causing the scuttle panel to go up and then crash back down . If I boot it in 1st and second it is knocking about everywhere I don't know what to do, it...
  18. josh sparkes

rattling at 2500rpm ! any idears what it could be ?

Ever since I fitted my tegiwa induction kit it has been rattling, I have put foam underneath the scoop so it doesnt rattle against scuttle so it's not that and at the top of heat shield there is a bolt that was about 1-2mm away from touching the scoop so I've put foam in there so it's not that ...
  19. josh sparkes

Anyone know any decent door speakers that fit an ep3 ??

Upgrading my soundsystem to a Pioneer 7" double din headunit , and a vibe black air subwoofer. Should i change my front and rear speakers aswell ? Thanks
  20. josh sparkes

just fitted my supersprint unsilenced centre section , buy one !

The sound is epic absolutely awesome it back fires on downchange and inside cabin sounds are not really effected as I have a tegiwa induction kit and that's all I hear when v-tech kicks in. Would recommened This exhaust to all very pleased with my purchase
  21. josh sparkes

changing b pipe very rusty (cat end ) help

Hi my b pipe is very rusty cat end can the bolts get cut off or are they threaded into the cat ? Does anyone know the best way to go about it ? It looks so rusty you can hardly see the studs :/ any help much appreciated
  22. josh sparkes

Anyone know if a supersprint b pipe will catch on speed bumps ?

My car hasn't been lowered was just wondering if it will hit on speed bumps as members say on here it hangs lower ? Thanks
  23. josh sparkes

fitting a supersprint b pipe to ep3 HELP

I recieved one doughnut gasket with the pipe does this go between my oem backbox And b pipe ? Also at the cat end do I need a gasket or ... I also want to change all the bolts/nuts to new ones anyone know how many I need and what size etc ? Also should I change the rubber hanger people change...
  24. josh sparkes

m2 motorsports cat back exhaust anyone got it ?

basically I've Ordered a supersprint b pipe probably getting refunded Because Eightspeed have taken 2 weeks so far and exhaust still in Italy so I'm getting impatient ! So I've Seen this exhaust which is imported by spd automotive it's 304 stainless steel and pulse welded and it's tested at 98db...
  25. josh sparkes

best colour alloys for a cosmic grey ep3 ?

Hi I have the standard light silver colour alloys and fancey a change to either dark gun metal grey or jet black ? Does anyone have any pics/thoughts how this will look many thanks
  26. josh sparkes

Thinking of doing a track day in my ctr HELP total noob here !

I wanna do a track day but without ruining my car as it's my daily, so would it be best to buy another set off alloys with tyres and some disks and pads ? Total Noob here any suggestions welcome
  27. josh sparkes

best race headers??

What are everyone's opinions on the best headers available For the ep3 this is not including the toda as I don't have that sort of budget ! Also what other parts would be needed with the relevant header ie jdm front anti roll bar or engine mounts / inserts ?? Thankyou very much
  28. josh sparkes

supersprint unsilenced b pipe vs spoon b pipe

Hi is there a big difference in quality / sound of these two b pipes, just can't justify paying £580 for a spoon b pipe.As I have seen on www.eightspeed.co.uk supersprint do one for £220 ? I will be keeping the oem back box ... So please someone point me in the right direction :-) any...
  29. josh sparkes

spoon n1 catback exhaust

Hi im thinking of buying a spoon back box and b pipe probaly second hand, i have a 2005 ep3 its not a jdm , What would i need to make the b pipe fit ? Would i need to decat the car ? Thanks
  30. josh sparkes

tegiwa carbon fibre induction kit is insane!!

Just fitted this and oh my god, I couldn't be any happier with it the sound is absolutely awesome and addictive , when v tec kicks in it just goes mad and the car also feels a lot quicker . Excellent product from tegiwa highly recommend it will put a smile on your face everytime you drive it :-)
  31. josh sparkes

help !! tegiwa/gruppe m insert kit

Will buying this kit from tegiwa imports for £28 make modifying the scuttle panel a lot easier ? or can it be done without it ? Has anyone bought or used this kit ? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
  32. josh sparkes

supersprint b pipe silencer or unslicened ?

Just need some help on which to go for if i choose the silenced would i have less power than the unsilenced ? Im planning on using it with the oem back box which i hear is not restrictive and good till 300bhp is This true ? Because i really like the oem back box look . Cheers
Back