• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. milzeh

2006 premier edition Honda civic type R EP3 - R number was - 42350

Good luck finding her but I'll buy her if I see it first ;)
  2. milzeh

Bulb help please :(

They only make chrome/silvertec style bulbs in BA15s & for some reason I have BA15d's on the front as well. You can get chrome/siver BA15d's but they light up red. I'm sourcing some new connectors anyway, shouldn't be a massive job. I had to put my orange lense covers back on for MOT today as...
  3. milzeh

Bulb help please :(

Hey all, I'm after some silvertec/chrome style indicator bulbs & they all seem to be all BA15s but I want BA15d. The ones with duel connections on the bottom side. I've been to motorist shops & they tell me they don't do them anymore. Anyone won who can find them get's a thanks! :D:lol::)...
  4. milzeh

DRL's!

Can anyone recommend some decent day time running lights?
  5. milzeh

whic double din ep3? works with s4 ?

Double Din FTW!!! :lol:
  6. milzeh

I could prob deal with the cheap feel. Plus I'm thinking of going back to apple :O
  7. milzeh

Bad times. I only wanted to spend around £200 really. :/
  8. milzeh

I've been looking at this, have you got it in? I've got a JDM double din Sony thing with a mini disk at the bottom! o_O
  9. milzeh

Local garage experiance

So I needed a new drop link, I thought I'd try out a local garage. I thought the clunking sound on off side was either a track rod end or a drop link. They confirmed about the drop link but also said the steering rack could do with replacing. I'm not sure the rack has any excessive wear TBH. I...
  10. milzeh

Unleaded vs super

JDM cars + Turbos = Highest Octane N/A = Cheap supermarket.
  11. milzeh

well thouht in inteduse my self

Welcome kid!
  12. milzeh

What size wheels on a ep3

OK, many say 18's are ok & they've done various track days with them fine. Personally I'd stick with 17's. Some people just love the big rim stance look but it's going to effect the handling to a certain degree.
  13. milzeh

What size wheels on a ep3

16's & slam it low. :evil:
  14. milzeh

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

I'd buy it from you if you're selling ;)
  15. milzeh

Ep3 Silicone intake hoses.

Hello TRO, I've noticed my oem intake hose is splitting around the stainless tightening ring. I may as well replace with a silicone hose for engine bay bling. I see Tegiwa ones are around £50, are these worth it? Any better deals to be had? Kind regards.
  16. milzeh

Rear wheel bearings help?? :s

A2Z are claiming OEM quality for £44 each. I might ask them to do both for £80.
  17. milzeh

Rear wheel bearings help?? :s

Hey TRO !! I require two rear wheel bearings for my EP3. Where is a good place to buy them from? I see there's plenty on fleabay but I'm not sure on the quality & if it's better to go through the stealers or not? Thanks in advance ;0)
  18. milzeh

My baby completely standard so far

The pic reminds me of the 80's :D
  19. milzeh

spoon n1 catback exhaust

Who is it who do the spoon N1 replica for £100? It's supposed to be a perfect copy. I want one.
  20. milzeh

New car as the S2000 went for mortgage deposit...Alfa 147 GTA

I like it loads. The style inside alfas is the best. Like they said on Top gear Alfa is the $h1test but the best!
  21. milzeh

Ep3 progress thread

Looks good, please don't chav it up like a saxo.
  22. milzeh

just bought a type r and it got a misfire

Grammar Police on this one too please.
  23. milzeh

Billy's Red Type R

How much were the springs & how much for TDI Labour for fitting with cam bolts etc as I'm thinking of doing the same? Cheers.
  24. milzeh

flip key for ep3

That ebay seller is a complete t0$$er. He wanted me to pay to send the grooved one back. Or I can buy a flat blade. If anyone wants it they can have it for £7 inc P&P.
  25. milzeh

EP3 Air Ducts OEM Fit LOOK!!!! ON EBAY!!!!

What about the Ducting pipe?? :D
  26. milzeh

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

If my work wasn't 3 miles away I'd have to think about a 118d but as it stands I could have a V8 for my daily :)
  27. milzeh

That's mine daily though. I like to rush to work & rush home, pretty much rush all over.
  28. milzeh

Ep3 with K-pro only get around 210 miles from full tank. Very poor to some people.
  29. milzeh

EP3 Air Ducts OEM Fit LOOK!!!! ON EBAY!!!!

These look good. Would anyone recommend doing a direct fit to the ITG? Also can somebody link my to the ducting tube & what adhesive was used in the fit? Please PM me ebay link too. Regards.
  30. milzeh

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

Nice one mate, I think a b pipe unsilenced will sound similar to any other unsilnced b pipe. How much ?
  31. milzeh

Sportex mid pipe/ bpipe?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuXcB3z4AI0
  32. milzeh

vibration problem

It was only a warped tyre.
  33. milzeh

Decat - Extra noise?

I run ITG with a 421 plus oem backbox & it's whisper quiet compared to chav corsa's with a baked bean tin on the back.
  34. milzeh

Decat - Extra noise?

It will be noisier yes. Depends on the rest of your set up but You will be under track limits with oem back box. You will need to sort out your Engine management light too.
  35. milzeh

Alignment garage

You may as well get a fast road set up if you need work like that doing anyway.
  36. milzeh

vibration problem

Since last week I've noticed vibrations coming from the front wheels which are really bad at 70mph. It's as if there's a buckled rim or some kind of suspension damage. It seems to be worse on certain road surfaces like the m62 near Hull is worse than the M1. My mechanic is supposed to be taking...
  37. milzeh

anyone seen this before?....exploding rear windscreen!

Maybe it was effected when it became de-wipered & had to let go eventually.
  38. milzeh

Injen Cold Air Intake

I sold mine & bought ITG. Really miss it I'd have one back again. Just when you open the bonnet it looks too empty.
  39. milzeh

Will I spit Flames

This is just Brilliant!! :D
  40. milzeh

Car wrap dilemma

I understand the curvature situation & really don't think it will bother me, it will still look good to eye. I might go for it, need some over time which is rare in this day & age.
  41. milzeh

Will I spit Flames

I'm no chav but used to have a BC spec 4 onto my DC 421 race Mani k-pro with ITG intake & would get a few pops & bangs here & there but never did see any flames as I can't watch my exhaust whilst driving & I'd never ask anyone else to do so either.
  42. milzeh

Car wrap dilemma

So I found a local car wrapping place. I'm getting my console done but I fancied the spoiler & possibly the wing mirrors done at the same time. However the guy did stress he could do it but the carbon won't follow the curves true? Is this normal or is he a cowboy? He said He'd do console...
  43. milzeh

All Cleaned Waxed And Looking Fantastic!

Quality mate, what lance did you buy & where from?
  44. milzeh

flip key for ep3

So they have sold me this as you say it's got a groove down the middle. Please ''stress'' to them you want a flat blade key or they will send you the grooved one. p1$$ed off now.
  45. milzeh

pics of your dash

I'm thinking of spraying mine, where can I buy one of them plastic dash tools that ICE fitters use?
  46. milzeh

flip key for ep3

Well he accepted my offer of £13 he might even go lower for anyone else. As I do loads of running I'm sick of taking off my fob for my shorts pocket & locking the keys in the car.
  47. milzeh

flip key for ep3

If I find a high end lock smith I'm going to do this.
  48. milzeh

Intake hose EP3!

So my oem intake hose is splitting probably with the clip been tight for so many years. I've been looking at samco & tegiwa intake hoses, I found the cheapest to be £55. Can anyone find one at a better price, I don't care about the colour really. :)
  49. milzeh

4-1 manifold keep OEM cat

Just get a 4-2-1 & a K-pro then turn the light off in K-manager. A friendly garage will sort the MOT's out for you. I don't see point of spending on a mani when the restrictive cat is still in place.
  50. milzeh

seized engine :/

Just reminded me to check my oil, thanks.
  51. milzeh

few pics of my new silver CTR

Best Colour, I need a JDM union jack.
  52. milzeh

EP3 bulb replacement

Sorry to bump this but I noticed I had a sidey out when clearing snow off. I decided to change all my oem bulbs at the front. Waiting for delivery now. Watching this video, I noticed his Induction kit & I'm sure I've never seen this before it looks like some custom effort. Does anybody know...
  53. milzeh

Which Pressure washer? Hot deals right now?

Ordered sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
  54. milzeh

EP3 tyre advice needed

I think most squeeze the 215's on ep3 for that extra 10mm road contact but what are the effects of fitting with 40 profile?
  55. milzeh

Ep3 from snowy Finland

It's so bass a$$ with snow shoes on, can imagine rallying down some snowy Finnish tracks.
  56. milzeh

Subject of tyres & air pressure.

My front Avon ZZR's are always loosing pressure. I took back to the tyre garage to have them checked over. They found no leaks I had the valves replaced again as a precaution. Every thing fitted back & off I went. Still slowly loosing pressure. Could this because I park on a curb when I'm at...
  57. milzeh

EP3 tyre advice needed

I have Avon ZZR's on front in 40 & the PS2's on rear in 40. The Avons & ps2's are pants so I want to go eagles.
  58. milzeh

EP3 tyre advice needed

Hey I'm going for these next why 45 though? I always go as low profile as possible.
  59. milzeh

This power washer comes with a detergent bottle, wonder if it will work ok with snow foam?
  60. milzeh

ITG damage

I didn't want to risk raising the bar, so just took the bar off.
  61. milzeh

2 Codes found

Maybe an auto electrcian can test it out. K-Pro can turn the most common faults off these days if you want to bury your head in the sand for a bit.
  62. milzeh

Aero Bumpers ep3

Is there any pics of owners ep3's with Aero bumpers on. I'm weighing up replacing them as they have some small splits in them. They'll need fixing & re spraying anyway so might as well buy new.
  63. milzeh

CTR Facelift owners.. What headlight bulbs do you use?

Is it easy to get into for fitting? After 8 years ownership I've never had to change a bulb! Honda FTW!!
  64. milzeh

EP3 headlight adjustment

Good question, mine don't go up or down either :(
  65. milzeh

I've decided I want to buy a snow foam kit. I need a pressure washer but prefebly something I can turn low to do my car without blasting the paint off & then I can blast green off my flags on a higher setting. Also The lance holder kit on http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/ is £45, can you find a...
  66. milzeh

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

wtf? Must have been constantly parked up if its older than mine with less miles!!
  67. milzeh

54 plate 38,000 miles! :D
  68. milzeh

Mass Error codes says the K-pro!

Battery on way but checked today & only ELD thing came up so I just turned it off anyway. Everything is working a treat no dimming of lights etc. When new battery goes on I'll uncheck ELD option & I have a feeling it should be ok. Also while I was plugged in I dropped the VTEC to 4900. K-pro...
  69. milzeh

You don't know how happy I am to hear from you! I have seen a video on youtube of a guy fitting a new ELD plug into his fuse box which is basically pop 2 fuses out 4 screws & a metal plate. Seems easy enough. Where is the best place to order a new ELD plug from 38255-S5A-003 or do I just...
  70. milzeh

I don't have laptop now but can borrow it again. Was thinking of clearing security, erasing ecu then closing K-manager, re-open & load a new calibration. Although I uploaded a new map without going through on line, tools, erase ecu.
  71. milzeh

The codes I have are p1298 for ELD circuit high voltage. P1607 for ECU internal circuit malfunction check. Daughter board communication error has no code. Could it be my battery is knackered?
  72. milzeh

Engine light came on today, I look after my ep3 & it's only done 36k I plugged in laptop & found this on K-manager ELD Circuit high voltage Which I think you can sort out with fuses something to do with the altenator? Daughter board communication error WTF? ECU internal circuit malfunction...
  73. milzeh

Wednesday morning HELP!

Taken back ADH22114 wasn't in stock so he gave me the other. Next Time I'll give Godfreys motor shop a wide birth & get a HAMP fron on line.
  74. milzeh

Wednesday morning HELP!

Sure it should be (ADH22114) I think the guy who gave it to me was a plank.
  75. milzeh

Wednesday morning HELP!

I've found this. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Blue-Print-Oil-Filter-ADM52105-Mazda-KIA-/160836016752?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item257292da70 Looks like Mazda & KIA
  76. milzeh

Wednesday morning HELP!

I've been given a Blue print oil filter & some new castrol edge oil. The filter is ADM52105 & says AA1A under a pic of a filter. Google has not been my friend, I have a feeling the oil filter isn't right & it looks small. Can anyone confirm it will be ok? Regards.
  77. milzeh

Tired front bumper EP3 Facelift

Thanks, I'll always be a massive Honda fanboy for life but with other hobbies, forums & work I've just not been visiting. It's nice to have seen TRO members active & non active grow up on facebook with them changing cars, houses, getting married & having kids etc. I'm supposed to be saving...
  78. milzeh

Yeah it is dude, but I've seen pre-face lifts fitted & they look better.
  79. milzeh

My front bumper & splitter is scuffed but the bumper has a small split starting to appear & gradually getting worse. Instead of repairing & re-spraying I'm thinking of ordering a new one & having that sprayed & fitted. Any companies doing any good mugen/buddyclub copies for a reasonable...
  80. milzeh

CTR Badges front & rear

Hey guys, I'm wanting to remove the red H badges from both ends of my CTR & replace with the plain silver ones. I also want to take off the type-R badges & civic badge along with stickers. On the front grill I want a little silver I-vtec badge where the Type-r badge sits next to 'H'. Where is...
  81. milzeh

54 34 k Tommy Topper.
  82. milzeh

Forged 2.5 ep3

Does the steering wheel have an air bag?
  83. milzeh

Injen CAI

Hey dude, I'd be happy to part ex it for an ITG Maxogen!
  84. milzeh

How loud is the unsilenced ss b pipe?

Great question I'm thinking along the same lines.
  85. milzeh

Think I got ripped off HELP please.

I will see my usual garage on Monday & see what they say, I will most probably spend another £75 on replacement & sell the arrow speed on flebay or keep in the shed as a spare. I've been driving for over 10 years & it's my first ever puncture. I bet some chav placed the screw under if not it's...
  86. milzeh

Think I got ripped off HELP please.

I bought a set of Avon ZZ3's last week, I think they're good for the price from camskill. I set off into town this afternoon & car drifted to one side. I pulled over & a big screw in my O/S front tyre, pancake flat. Looked like someone placed it under on purpose. Anyway I grabbed my power pack...
  87. milzeh

Seat cleaner needed! :O

I've let things slip a bit looking after my CTR, coming up to 5 years of ownership. I've sat in the seat in overalls with no seat cover & got some oily rings there. I need something tough but not to loose the red colour. I can't wait to clean it all up back to normal. What would be a great...
  88. milzeh

Nice sideskirt decals

Complete Chav Tool.
  89. milzeh

Great, Enjoy the new car Only the turning circle is terrible & that's it. keep putting the miles & smiles on!
  90. milzeh

I thought my 54 was good on almost 28k now. Get it used!
  91. milzeh

New brake chaffing sound

I recently changed stock brake system for Mintex discs all around Mintex rear pads & ferrado 2500front pads + silk brake fluid thinking yeah it's decent punch for the pound. I went to London the other week so covered a few hundred miles since the fitting. I went to Bradford last night & some...
  92. milzeh

Just about to hit 28,000 on a 54 plate. Car now getting better to drive :)
  93. milzeh

my jrsc satin type r

Nice. Who is the girl looking at the Swan?
  94. milzeh

ITG damage

It's a no go for cuddywifta cars I've heard this before. Go for ITG if you like your engine bay to look good. The performance difference is about 100th mm in the 1/4 mile sprint. One is bound to be more for mid range than the other & all that jazz.
  95. milzeh

ITG damage

On Dyno they are extremely similar & make a metallic induction roar that I miss. I should have made a rub strip for the Etech brace to rest on so it's my own Fail really. I wouldn't mind a brand new one but silly money.
  96. milzeh

A cheap alternative to trackers

It was in the news the other day that a stolen car was known to be in a gypo scum compound but the poilce were too scared to venture inside. If my car gets stolen I don't want it back unless it was some kind of rare machine.
  97. milzeh

Whats the best thing about owning an EP3

The best thing is knowing you're on your way to a better car like a Golf GTI FSI or a Megane 250 cup. After 4 years of high reving honda it can become boring. Though I've used the EP3 as a van which has been practical & stayed in great nick apart from the odd scratches in the boot, but it's only...
  98. milzeh

S2000 & NSX ep3 to s2000

If the S2000 could float & turn into a speed boat then that would be cool. Not my cup of tea & you can pick up Porsche boxters for peanuts nowadays too.
  99. milzeh

De-badging

I would!
Back