• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. G

RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy

Yeah, i've told him to source some OEM springs, and get an alignment check.
  2. G

Which Type R with the K20 engine is lightest?

That's in Japan on their Jungle juice though Jermal, DC5s over here tend to come out around 205-210 standard. I've not seen a DC5 without A/C either, so they are 1180KG apparently. A drag race between all 5 would be fun.
  3. G

My DC5 INTEGRA IVTEC before and after carbon spoiler fitted....

What is it a RSX Type S?
  4. G

Think it's got the cuper extra's, it's got half leather, HID lights and washers, and the black wheels, dunno if it's aproper cup though as i assume there lighter and have the better suspension? Says it doesn't grip much and it's dodgy on uneven surfaces, think it's the springs and kumho tyres or...
  5. G

That is really nice mate, love it in red. My mates just got a silver 182, he thinks it's a cup, but im not sure. It has some awful Apex springs i think they are, it's far to low, surely if it was a cup you'd keep the standard springs?
  6. G

my e30 sport

Nice looking beemer. 11k on it? Dam.
  7. G

207 BHP Cosmic EP3 - Steak and Banoffee

What's up with their rollers?
  8. G

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

And you got a DC5 expecting toys and a cruiser?
  9. G

EML on again, after new 02 sensor

Don't think the Ep3 even has one, im sure i read that somewhere, or definatly not the same one. Looks like it's down to Honda to get arse raped.
  10. G

Thank you Stoo. So, code 91, whats the likely fault gents?
  11. G

It's a Denso one, plenty of guys on the forum reccommend it, and say it works fine. here's the link http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?catalog=14&partnum=2349005&a=UK14-2349005-22091 The code thats coming up is definatly not 4.x so iam ruling that out. Just gone out to check it...
  12. G

The exhaust place i had the sensor fitted did try and push the exhaust up closer to the car for me, they heated it a bit to see if it would stick, is it possible they have damaged something whilst doing this?
  13. G

Fuel, but ive just checked it again, and it was something different. Thought it was 19, but there is no 19, really don't understand the flashes. When you actually turn the ignition on, the EML actually goes off, then it was doing 1 long flash, and 9 short flashes. There is a 109 which is...
  14. G

Yeah it is, im saying it's throwing up this different code now, code 91.
  15. G

Getting a bit pissed off with the car at the min. Had the engine managment light come on about 4 weeks ago. Got it checked as needed a new 02 sensor, so i ordered one of the Denso one's from the states, that i was shown off the DC5 forum. Had that fitted, and then got the guy to get rid of the...
  16. G

Changes to the MOT in 2011.

How does the HID's thing effect DC5's, as they have no washer on the bumper, but they all seem to have HID's. Will they be ok as there OEM fitment, or are they?
  17. G

m1ke's CW FL DC5. No wait, CW JDM DC2, No wait, JRSC EP3, No wait CRV M3 FN2.....

Shipping will really sting you. I really would buy 2nd hand for some parts, you'd be insane to spend all that on those parts brand new. If you want an exhaust thats not to loud at low revs and sweet in VTEC, look at the kakimoto Regu 06, it's mint, lol.
  18. G

My driveway at the moment

Isn't it going to cost you a bomb going to court, etc, etc?
  19. G

New EP3 owner! - Few questions

-Probably. -Might be exhaust heatshield -Good polish up can help.
  20. G

TypeRiter's DC5

Good colour choice, though i think you mean Magnolia. LOL.
  21. G

My UK DC2, Currently being resprayed Nismo Vibrant Red *Pic Heavy*

Wow, must of cost you a fortune. Glad you took the accord wheels off, looked awful. Plate looks very illegal as well lol.
  22. G

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Im amazed you fitted it with a OEM b-pipe. Are you using the OEM backbox as well? Gonna need another remap on the dyno won't it? Love to see how quick it is. How close are ya to stafford lol?
  23. G

My EP3, TDi Turbo Kit. 420bhp + 300ftlb @ 12Psi. 12.6s @119mph, Street Tyres

Was this at TDi North on Wednesday by any chance? Hehehe. Saw the to do list on the front seat. Gonna be a beast! has some rather large brakes as well, gonna need em i guess lol.
  24. G

Bon's Black 96 Spec (New Car Pg 5.)

Awesome Teg, and even more awesome FD2. Look great in blue i must admit. Are you going to mod it? They make great power don't they?
  25. G

Surely you knew this before you bought it?
  26. G

Such a shame you only just got it haven't you? What makes it to impractical if you don't mind me asking?
  27. G

My DC5

Done a few extra mods recently. Fitted a Tegiwa Intake, J's racing front strut and had K100 fitted at TDI North. Still to do are brake calipers, window trim around doors (or fit new deflectors) and stop intake vibrations with some rubber/foam. Oh and fit a new 02 sensor, lol. Dyno...
  28. G

DC2 DB8 DC5 Lowering springs

You won't want to lower it miles, not unless you want to leave you're mid pipe on the road, lol. Eibach are popular, drop it 25mm on back and 20mm at front i think. I have them on mine, did have Tein, but they were a bit harsh and noisy.
  29. G

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dc5 manifolds?

Paul at TDI north when i was there yesterday said the Toda is excellent. There's one for sale on CTRO now, id get it as it's all i need, but i don't fancy another 1k on the car.
  30. G

what gains would you get from decat and aftermarket back box

Me thinks the extra noise is making you think you're going faster. If you're gonna gonna de-cat it, might as well change the manifold as well. Iam planning on getting K100 at tdi north with just a tegiwa airbox and catback, probly get 15bhp if im lucky and thats with the ECU. Just want a more...
  31. G

My car failed it's MOT with a sticky plate on the front, wrong size apparently.
  32. G

Coomya's DC5

Nice. Needs black wheels now otherwise the black just looks out of place.
  33. G

CW DC5 Machine polished **PIC HEAVY** Courtesey of Ash @ Detailed!!!

hhehe you weren't wrong JMR. Bloody does smell doesn't it lol. Worked a treat though, really chuffed with it, thanks for the advice.
  34. G

The New Purchase...

Now what you go and do that for lol. Ok no worries.
  35. G

Thanks JMR. Stuff looks great after a quick google, ill give it a try.
  36. G

The New Purchase...

If you're interested in seeing how the Tegiwa fits, i should have mine fitted for next week, so you could have a butchers if ya like. lol
  37. G

Doesn't need to be out in the open, as long as it's not blocked by metal it should be fine.
  38. G

Brad's jdm integra type R *Bye Bye clutch*

Looks in good nic. Not a fan of the wheel nuts though, they look daft that long.
  39. G

Stunning Teg mate. I have really small sort of yellow bits stuck on the back bumper mainly almost like tiny tiny spots of rust, but it's not under the paint, it's definatly on it and i can't seem to get them off, anyone got any tips for removing them? Clay bar maybe? Tardis doesn't get it off.
  40. G

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Can i have dibs on strut brace stoo? :D
  41. G

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Hard luck, real shame you've gotta sell up, but it's only a car at the end of the day.............. Are you stripping it? Get more cash back, though iam sure you are well aware of this lol. DC5 is definatly an awesome family car lol.
  42. G

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

Yeah it's not cheap, should be ok. Ive read the CTR one is different to the DC5, so the guide for that is useless?
  43. G

Might be a stupid question, but is the scuttle panel 2 peices? Think im just going to have a go at modding myself, and if i bodge it ill buy one off Honda. Been quoted for l/h trim and r/h trim, so im assuming it comes in 2 peices and i only need the l/h piece?
  44. G

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

Bit odd having a DC2 as the daily, and a EP3 as the track weapon, but obviously you have spent a lot on the EP3 already and past the point of no return lol. Nice cars, id of got a CW Teg though, anything else don't count! :)
  45. G

Sell it, get a Kenwood. :) GPS reciever is pretty easy, there's a good spot behind the glove box i think it was where i put mine.
  46. G

Good shout Dotty, forgot about him.
  47. G

But if i come to sell the car, and wanna take it off, im left with a hole in the panel, or trying to find one? Also want TDI north to fit it, and i doubt there gonna mod it for me. How much are they off honda?
  48. G

Hi guys, is there anywhere where i can buy another scuttle panel for not silly money? or a modded one without waiting for ages for one to turn up, as i want to order a Tegiwa ASAP, as i want to book the car into TDI north for K100 and tune, and want to give em the airbox to fit as well.
  49. G

ep3 rally car

Thats some cage!
  50. G

What diffuser is that? Looks nice.
  51. G

My DC2 98 spec

Thats lovely!
  52. G

Nice. Don't like the front lip though, looks odd towards the sides. Whats the condition like?
  53. G

My Championship White EP3

I was gonna mention the number plate, think it looks crap there as well. Cracking car though, they look so awesome in CW, strange what difference a colour has.
  54. G

Post Accord ATR.

Very nice i really like the ATR, especially the fact it's got 4 doors. What power is she running? How heavy are they?
  55. G

Just a quick one regarding the Tegiwa. Is it loud when your just pottering about, on slight/ throttle, as ive got a little lad, and when ive got him in the car, i don't want a big induction noise. My zorst is perfect as it's OEM levels when below 4k revs and slight throttle, so want the...
  56. G

New wheels for my dc5!!!

Nice, bronze on CW looks ace. Definatly needs lowering ASAP, looks like a monster truck, lol.
  57. G

DC2 DB8 DC5 back seats of integras

Good call, forgot about the Accord.
  58. G

DC2 DB8 DC5 back seats of integras

All Type R's are 4 seater AFAIK. Know the EP3 is and the FD2.
  59. G

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Thanks for reply. Yeah i like your FN2 a lot, very nice spec and power figures mate. Is 3.5-5k just the charger, have you then gotta add Kpro, and manifold/decat, etc? My main peev other than justifiyng the cash to myself when ive just moved home to save more cash lol, is the de-cat and MOT...
  60. G

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

Holy crap 9k. Im a bit of a noob with chargers, whats the difference between a Rotrex and the more popular JRSC. Im toying with the idea of charging my DC5, but not if it costs that much. Does the standard engine take it? can it be used as a daily?
  61. G

DC2 DB8 DC5 KPro?

delThanks.
  62. G

K20 Premier EP3...

My god thats clean, the wheels are shining and the tyres! lol. Is it lowered? Looks it.
  63. G

Mine and a few mates Type R's

Don't like the red one, too many colours, like the black and you'res though!
  64. G

Dam you want a facelift? I can't get past the horrible black accross the back, and the front lights. I was going to suggest a Evo if you're definatly going to sell again in less than 12 months, or waited for a JRSC DC5. :D
  65. G

The New Purchase...

Yeah, good guess hehe. Yeah i really wanna track it, might have to be next year now though. House saving, otherwise id charge the Teg heh.
  66. G

The New Purchase...

Yeah i work in the machine shop. Heheh thats cool, love a good sleeper. There's been an old Civic Coupe on the car park last few days, aparently it's got a B18C DC2 engine in, and it's completey stripped, i bet thats fun lol. Where do you do trackdays? Was supposed to have a look at booking one...
  67. G

The New Purchase...

Hehe thought so, dam i have a good eye! seen it parked a few times recently. What a small world. CTR looks nice. Just read that the suzuki was your's as well, i thought that looked well smart, what were the specs on that?
  68. G

The New Purchase...

I recognise that plate, do you work at Perkins by any chance?
  69. G

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

Yeah, and?
  70. G

MY DC5 - was a 182 - is now a Premier EP3

Did you sort the brakes out? Id agree with Chris on the OEM brakes and there spongy feel, only really stop the car well when you press hard, but OEM discs should be fine for light track use and fast road use. I recently went from completey OEM brakes, to brand new OEM discs, 1144 pads, TGM...
  71. G

spanners blue teg (dc5ive)

Thank god for that, heh. Few come up for sale on the dc5 forum quite often. Nice otherwise, just lose the fog light as well!
  72. G

My JDM DC2 Integra Type R (Pics from SMCS show)

my 5 looks a bit skewiff where the front bumper meets the wings, but thats just cus ive had the dam thing off so many times sorting the HID that went out. Could of been sprayed to get rid of chips, lots of people do it.
  73. G

My DC5

Well Chris sold some the other week for 80odd didn't he with no clips, i have all 8 clips on mine and ill give them a polish, so im gonna say 95 inc postage.
  74. G

My DC5

Given up on the wind deflectors. Ive tried 2 different tapes, and they just don't seem to hold, and to be honest, i think i prefer the look without them. The top of the door is a bit tatty where the clips were though, can you buy a new one? Also got 2 new Eagle F1 Assymetrics 2's on the front...
  75. G

My JDM DC2 Integra Type R (Pics from SMCS show)

Looks really nice mate, only thing id do is get rid of all the stickers, look tacky IMO, especially the sunstrip. Exhaust also looks really OTT, and doesn't seem to sit very well. Looks in great nic, and i really like the wheels as well. JDM DC2 has such a better front end than the UK one.
  76. G

JamesT's Premier EP3...

Nice, i had a 55 Plate NHB prem as well. Should of gone for a S2k though!
  77. G

EP3 Jonny's New Pride and Joy

Nice, much better wheels on as well.
  78. G

My DC5

Cheers fellas, yeah i love it, really chuffed with it. Just a few tiny cosmetic things to do, then im 100% happy lol. Oh and i want to take the IACV off and clean it, and try and raise the b-pipe on the exhaust a little with a bracket, but i can't do either for a few weeks till ym dads sorted...
  79. G

JDM Wind Deflectors

After waiting 10 days for the tape, i got a phone call saying you have to order a min of 6 rolls of tape, you can't order one. Well 6 rolls of the 3m double sided tape comes to 36quid, so they can jog on for that. It's a long shot, but has anyone got any spare tape that they have used to put...
  80. G

My DC5

Recently fitted a sticky front plate which looks a lot nicer, IMO. Also had fitted brand new OEM front discs with TGM hoses all round and Mintex 1144 pads, and the braking is now superb. Ive got 2 more jobs i want doing, still want to refurb the front calipers, and ive just took the wind...
  81. G

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

Can't be bad for 56quid, looks nice.
  82. G

My DC5

Mine scrapped on the OEM exhaust when it was on the Tein springs, and the Eibach's. If you look under the car the b-pipe hangs low. Just a warning, depends on the speedbump. I can't go over the half bumps to miss them.
  83. G

My DC5

Nice, ive got eibach's on mine, much nicer ride, but it had Teins on before, only been in a Teg with OEM springs for like 5 mins...... It's a nice drop. Just watch the mid-pipe scraping, they hang so low. my poor Kakimoto gets it sometimes, im gonna try and make a bracket to pull it up.
  84. G

Aj's DC5 -J's Racing 70RR system- Coilovers - Smoothed front End- Rega's PG4

IMO it's asbo loud, if a Saxo was making that noise you'd be all over it like a rash.
  85. G

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Oh right, yeah i thought the time thing was the main factor. Whats the difference between titanium and Stainless?
  86. G

What did J's say if anything at all? I take it you can't be arsed trying to send it back or whatever.
  87. G

My CW FD2

Awesome car, awesome mods.
  88. G

I know, im just giving as good as i get with Harv. :)
  89. G

Sam's (the wife) Focus ST

Hehehe interesting, i thought it would be quicker, but i would of thought there wasn't much in it, on paper stats aren't always the same in the real world. Id imagine the DC5 is slippier as well thats gonna help. I just loathe the standard wheels, there like a crap copy of the one's you got on...
  90. G

I found it for 750 Inc Shipping when i was looking last year. Or you could just go 2nd hand. The only thing thats lol and fail is your flaking 1k exhaust mate.
  91. G

D2 8-Pot Brake kit

Go with either Stoptech's or Paul G discs off the DC5 forum, the discs are almost 1k, but there supposerd to be immense, pretty sure stoptech make his discs as well.
  92. G

Fook me 1250 i couldn't justify 1/7 of the price of the car on a catback. You should of got a Regu06 Harv, mines got a blue tip and it's not flaked off yet. :D
  93. G

JDM Wind Deflectors

Thanks mate, i know it's only tape but i just don't want to get the wrong one. The Very High Bond Acrylic D/S Foam Tapes looks like it might do the job, lol.
  94. G

JDM Wind Deflectors

Ok thanks mate, but which one, heheh.
  95. G

JDM Wind Deflectors

Another bump, im trying to find some decent tape to attach mine as they have come away from the door again, i have all the clips intact. I tried some stuff off ebay and it's not up to the job. Does anywhere sell the OEM tape that comes with them?
  96. G

Sam's (the wife) Focus ST

Like them, just don't like the OEM wheels like said. Look forward to hearing which is quickest. :D
  97. G

Type R Number 6

What kind? It's got to be really thin to go on them, struggling to find anything decent. There ok where the deflector starts to flatten, it's towards the front of the car that they come away. Id take them off and sell them no question, but the door isn't in great nic underneath them. :(
Back