• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Marshall-P

Headlight Issue.

Megs also do a headlight restoration kit which I have used and got good results.
  2. Marshall-P

Best decal ever!

Maybe not but it did cheer me up after going to sainsburys :)
  3. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 2 grand integra !!!!! Dc5 :-)

Honda can order you the belt they did for my Teg.
  4. Marshall-P

Poor MPG after oil and filter change

What kind of additive have you used? cleaner, flush?
  5. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 I have my DC5 finally!!!!

What are your plans for the car mate?
  6. Marshall-P

Jamie's CW Pre-Facelift EK9

Looks like you need some new spoon radiator stays...... just so happens i have some up for sale later on this week ;)
  7. Marshall-P

My Spoon S2000 - HendyPerformance

As we discussed Si FD2 with choice parts thorugh the company :D Oh by the way congrats on the Photo shoot in Total Honda this month the car looks great.
  8. Marshall-P

Dc2 Recaros Cleaning

A very good product but if this is not successful try the AG active stain remover kit.
  9. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Water in your boot??? How to fix it..

I need to get round to doing this, i have bought the seals just not fitted them yet due to the two bolts underneth the car being rusted solid.
  10. Marshall-P

Duffy's Milano EP3

Is it me or is the ceiling of that car park seriously low? Nice looking CTR by the way.
  11. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 FSH

I got mine from Honda when they did my service.
  12. Marshall-P

More Civic News from Frankfurt

Taken from Piston Heads With all the glitzy, exciting and above all fast metal (and carbon fibre) on display at this year's Frankfurt motor show, you'll probably forgive us for having not thus far covered the launch of a new Honda Civic.But while news of a new Civic doesn't really earn a place...
  13. Marshall-P

B pipe knocking

Could be the hanger on the B-Pipe is worn and perished producing a lot of movement on that section.
  14. Marshall-P

Thoughts and opinions on the HKS Silient Hi Power exhaust

I would guess it is a lot lighter than OEM as well Chris?
  15. Marshall-P

Fair one bud thought i saw it in a thread on the ITR-DC5 forum. Either way the shaping of the loop and construction is awesome.
  16. Marshall-P

Major problem ............. urgent help needed

Right, quick update for everyone, Honda have sourced a new bolt and it is coming in tomorrow morning. The cost of the work is £48.00 all in, which I thought was not too bad.
  17. Marshall-P

Just to add to the mix doesn't Dotty reckon his twinloop is slightly restrictive, dont get me wrong i think the twin loop is a fantastic exhaust which sits so well on the car with a great note.
  18. Marshall-P

My DC5 Integra (C Pack) New Pictures!! Pg3 Mod list added Pg1

Hello mate just added it to the mod list on the first page. Its a Pioneer AVH-2300 I am very pleased with it.
  19. Marshall-P

Been really lax with the updates lately so here is another update. Bought a new stereo as the OEM one although a 6 CD/MD headunit is not the best. Before: [/IMG] After: [/IMG] [/IMG] In addition I fixed the leak with the rear washer, Sealant is a DC5 owners best friend :D [/IMG] [/IMG]
  20. Marshall-P

Hi guys, I have not found much information on the HKS Silent Hi Power exhaust, obviously it is quite a quiet aftermarket system which is what i am looking for after the ear bleeding wonderfulness of a BC pro spec. however does anyone know much about the gains, HKS reckon it is not very...
  21. Marshall-P

Thanks Lottie, the car is at Honda ready for Monday morning fingers crossed there are no complications.
  22. Marshall-P

Ok next question I have been having a think about this and the last time a spanner came into contact with this area was on my service back in May when I had my valve clearances done. Honda's fault or not that it sheared?
  23. Marshall-P

Thanks buddy i will get it booked in now.
  24. Marshall-P

Morning guys, I went out to start cleaning my engine bay and started by loosening the 10mm bolts for the spark plug cover, wasn't paying enough attention and started to undo one of the rocker cover nuts! By quarter of a turn I saw i was being a tool so tightened it back up, quarter of a turn...
  25. Marshall-P

DC Sports Manifold

thanks bud.
  26. Marshall-P

DC Sports Manifold

Thanks James, by uprated mounts i assume you mean engine mounts. I have got energy mounts would they suffice.
  27. Marshall-P

DC Sports Manifold

Hi all, I wanted to get some opinions on the DC sports manifold for a DC5, good gains, build quality etc and will it fit to an OEM system for the time being. thanks.
  28. Marshall-P

Squeaking noise - Any ideas?? (EP3)

Slow down guys I had an issue very similar to this on my old EP3 and it turned out that a stone had got up between the spring and guard at the top of the suspension strut. Jack the car up and get someone to turn the wheel whilst you listen at the wheel arches. This will help you diagnose.
  29. Marshall-P

Water bubbling over???

Definately worth doing a complete flush and adding new coolant. after a while it does start to lose its boiling resistance properties especially if there is a build up of water in the system.
  30. Marshall-P

2002 EP3 Type-R Not starting

Probally best to get it checked out, although Honda will charge you for the time.
  31. Marshall-P

Calliper Piston Seized!!

Friend of mine did this with his back callipers on his Lude and was very happy with the refurbed product.
  32. Marshall-P

CUT OUT?

Is the engine light coming on?
  33. Marshall-P

Moniesss & EML

Had the DC5 serviced at Honda and they charged £395.00, this included valve clearances and fitting my brake hoses, admittedly i had done plugs, box oil and supplied the engine oil.
  34. Marshall-P

The New Purchase...

Great looking EP3 mate.
  35. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Heat shield question?

I know that removing heat shields from the EP3 is not issue and does not cause problems under the car. Can the same be said for the heat shields under a DC5 specifically the one covering the cat? Thanks
  36. Marshall-P

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

I agree with Lottie on this; however the red does look good you just need to decide whether you want the narrow the amount of potential buyers or not.
  37. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 I have my DC5 finally!!!!

Looks damn fine bud.
  38. Marshall-P

Scratches, lines on roof and stone chip

If you run your finger nail over the scratch and you can feel it then polish wont help. As for the rust, once it gets in then yes over time it will start to spread.
  39. Marshall-P

Sure has bud. The last owner had a GM, K-Pro, and full Spoon exhaust system with header. which all came off the car but also did the fast road setup at TGM which I am certainly not complaining about.
  40. Marshall-P

Hi guys, The Megs kit works very well essentially it is comprised of three items a buffer head for your drill, a bottle of fine grade compound and a microfibre cloth. You simply clean the headlight mask off the paint work and put the compound on the buffer and slowly start to buff, i say slowly...
  41. Marshall-P

More pictures; I keep forgetting to put them up after i have taken them so I have put them into some kind of chronological order. November 2010: I noticed one of the spoiler bolts was missing after I picked the car up; whilst I was at it I replaced the others as they were looking tatty...
  42. Marshall-P

typhoon air intake

Nope I researched into this before purchasing and also used feedback from several forums, friends etc. The typhoon just sucks in lots of hot air from the engine, at least the OEM box draws air from near the front grill. Not worth bothering with IMO.
  43. Marshall-P

typhoon air intake

I would rather go back to the OEM box than run a typhoon. ebay would sort you out for a few quid.
  44. Marshall-P

tegiwa kit

As per other comments I have made on the subject why anyone would buy this when as you say GM kits are going so cheap is beyond me.
  45. Marshall-P

Choosing which induction kit to go for....

Tegiwa 340 notes plus postage ebay/TRO forum secondhand GMs approx 340 quid why would anyone bother with the Tegiwa value range?
  46. Marshall-P

Tegiwa kit for EP3 is amazing (Gruppe M is better)

Get a secondhand one then!
  47. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 problem with dmsracing

Good luck in getting your refund.
  48. Marshall-P

Just had valve clearance done - extremely "tappity". Not happy.

Glad to hear all is well in the end.
  49. Marshall-P

Feels like the handbrake is on!!!

Could well have been a bad batch of fuel. This does happen on occasion due to the processes involved no one fill up at the pump will be the same.
  50. Marshall-P

Pro's/Con's - Buddyclub cat back

Hi, I had a Pro Spec on my EP3 for a while before selling it and it was great, fitted very well and very well built. If you get one buy some Power Flex hangers that way you can get the back box spot on. Beware they are LOUD!!!!!
  51. Marshall-P

Astra VXR Nurburgring detail.

Take a badly handling car and put more weight in the back !!!! brilliant.
  52. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Is silver rare ?

I have found that certain interior colours are rarer than others also. For example there seem to be more arctic blue models with blue interior then there are with black.
  53. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Parcel Shelf Hangers and Clips?

Got the shelf and hangers and its all fitted perfectly. Thanks again for your help Grov.
  54. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Part Numbers?

Hello mate, there is a list of them on the DC5 forum. Give it a quick search and it should be all good.
  55. Marshall-P

Reseting a immobiliser on a 4th gen prelude

hi guys, friend of mine is currently stuck in the work car park as his OEM immobiliser wont disarm. He has a Cobra alarm but claims it is not hooked up to it? Any ideas? Thanks.
  56. Marshall-P

Fujitsubo rm01a For DC5 does it fit the OEM B-Pipe ??

hi all, Fujitsubo rm01a back box For DC5 does it fit the OEM B-Pipe?? Thanks.
  57. Marshall-P

You sir are a legend, thanks for that it all makes much more sense now i have seen those.:)
  58. Marshall-P

Thanks Mate do you know of any pictures around showing a parcel shelf fitted?
  59. Marshall-P

Hi Guys, Does anyone know the part numbers for parcel shelf hangers and clips for a DC5? Thanks
  60. Marshall-P

Getting wax off black trim

Thanks for your responses guys i will update you on the progress.
  61. Marshall-P

Getting wax off black trim

hi all, I managed to get wax on my washer jets at the weekend and because the are slightly textured it has left a wite residue. Any ideas how to safely remove it??
  62. Marshall-P

TommySucks2K

very cool.
  63. Marshall-P

JUN spec EK4

Nice EK bud.
  64. Marshall-P

My dc5 366hp turbo+nos

Great Teg with a serious mod list. What map are you using?
  65. Marshall-P

Jdm ep3

Great looking as previously said i would change the indicators for clear ones.
  66. Marshall-P

gruppe m

you guys crack me up, great work.
  67. Marshall-P

DC5 leak?

could well be a slight crack in a seam on the floor of the foot well. I had this in my EP2. It was under warranty and fixed by Honda.
  68. Marshall-P

Spoon Spark Plugs

Complete rip serious brand whore fodder. Stick with NKG /Denso
  69. Marshall-P

My very first type r and i love it hope its reliable

very clean looking car in good condition as well.
  70. Marshall-P

Type R Aircon

if i remember correctly if you have the auto function on your dials if you switch the temp to auto with the AC button on and then select windscreen the blowers will automatically go on to full. my 55 plate EP2 did it, but my 54 plate EP3 did not as it did not have the auto feature. Perhaps the...
  71. Marshall-P

new ctr

Which Buddy Club exhaust are you looking at bud?
  72. Marshall-P

Goldie Jon's CG EP3

This thread is full of Cosmic win. In great condition by the looks of it. I loved my 54 plate cosmic the best colour EP3 IMO.
  73. Marshall-P

integra dc5

Nice Teg bud.
  74. Marshall-P

Is the Tegiwa as loud as the Gruppe M?

im not popular and i have had an ARC for months:(
  75. Marshall-P

Skunk2 megapower header

A very nice bit of kit; however i would like to know how they get around the flexi situation?
  76. Marshall-P

Buddy Club Spec III

i have a pro spec that will be for sale in the next week if you are interested? a great exhaust very well built. PM me if you want more info.
  77. Marshall-P

Had a mate come round to visit over Christmas and he bought a friend........................ My DC5 says Hello :lol: Shame the weather was crappy which made the cars pretty dirty.
  78. Marshall-P

EP3 CTR cluster question

i was the very same with mine Chris :D
  79. Marshall-P

FD2 Fastest FF car in Japan...

Great car loving the whistle.
  80. Marshall-P

Mugen Parts

Suits is right very expensive and quality sometimes is not there for the money. I had a pair of genuine pedals from them and they have started to oxidise and flake!!!!. that said my Mugen gear knob is supreme. pick wisely and on recommendation and use Touge as then you know they wont be fake parts.
  81. Marshall-P

EP3 vs FN2 vs DC5

after having both an UKDM EP3 and now DC5 i would say that the difference is huge. the DC5 does feel more solid and has more BHP, torque etc and the gear box is just epic. dont get me wrong i loved my EP3, a very fun car but i would not go back to one unless it was JDM and supercharged. one...
  82. Marshall-P

09 Crystal Black FN2: The end of an era!

sorry to hear about this Paul.
  83. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 OEM 6 CD changer issue.

Cheers mate thanks for the response i may well give that a try.
  84. Marshall-P

05 ctr revs itself when cold

Exactly how mine was fixed.
  85. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 OEM 6 CD changer issue.

Hi all, up until yesterday my CD player was working absolutely fine. Then for no reason it stops working but only partially, it still has power and lights all the buttons up however it will not turn on either radio, CD or MD. fortunately it decided to spit out all my CD's before dying :lol...
  86. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Side light recommendations

Nice one thanks Tim.
  87. Marshall-P

Brake calipers

In the middle of refurbing them at the moment mate. They are not to the standard currently that i would want to sell them.
  88. Marshall-P

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Hi Tony, just a thought but have you checked your rear washer jet? The reason i ask is that my teg has just started leaking from there, i think it is the rubber seal which has got loose over time as you can wobble the jet and as water pours of the roof it is getting under the seal. The water is...
  89. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Oldest DC5 driver.

26 here.
  90. Marshall-P

ep3 pwer gain wanted please advise

Before more power JDM ARB and FRSU. Play to the strengths of the car and make them even better. Then the power will get used more efficently
  91. Marshall-P

car died

glad you got it fixed
  92. Marshall-P

how to get louder vtec

Agreed ARC or Gruppe M are the best sounding plus gains. AEM is pretty good and a good price so why even contemplate a cheap and nasty K&N that gives you nothing but a sound. 1.1 Fiesta with a body kit and bean can on the back springs to mind.
  93. Marshall-P

S2000 & NSX Turbo vs Supercharger, interesting comparison.

very intresting cheers mate.
  94. Marshall-P

DC2 DB8 DC5 Side light recommendations

hi guys, i want to get some brighter LED side lights to replace my OEM ones in the teg have you any recommendations? thanks.
  95. Marshall-P

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

Epic car mate, serious amounts of win.
  96. Marshall-P

The wheels got a good clean on the weekend; white looks good but not when covered in brake dust :evil: Products used: Muc-off Wheel Cleaner Muc-off Wheel brush Poor Boys Wheel Wax ..............and the result! :cool: In addition the car came with no pollen filters so...
  97. Marshall-P

Tapatalk plug in

i dont suppose anyone knows of a Win Mo alternative to tapa talk?
  98. Marshall-P

the "jap" look

:cool: [/IMG]
Back