• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mr_sport

awryt mate. i searched the forum to find out some info about supergragers and your post came up...

awryt mate. i searched the forum to find out some info about supergragers and your post came up with you selling the jackson racing one. i am just looking for more info on how good they are where to get one fitted etc. any help would be great thanks tom wilson
  2. mr_sport

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

Thanks mate...all i need to do now is wait for the bulbs to come in from Honda. Thanks again mr_sport
  3. mr_sport

EP3 Dash Bulb Replacement

I know that there has not been much action on this thread....but I was just wanting to ask a quick question....see the lights that are behind the switches behind the air con button etc, how easy are they to replace and is it still the same bulbs? Thanks mr_sport
  4. mr_sport

the forum and smart phones

Don't knot about anyone else but I use my blackberry on the forum when I am out sometimes and was wondering why it does not always show the full forum on the screen. Like the different sections and sub sections. Do I need to change settings or something. Thanks Mr_sport
  5. mr_sport

More problems with the car.

Yes it is a sport. with regards to the v-tech controller how do i know if it is that. Also the engine management light has gone off now. GRRR
  6. mr_sport

More problems with the car.

After getting the last set of problems i have not got something else................I think i should sell the car but need help first. I was driving the car yesterday and it was "bouncing" up the rev counter after 4000rpm. didnt think much of it because it stopped. got into the car this...
  7. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

sorry to hear that mate. I know how hard it can be when things like that happens out of the blue. Best advice i can give is keep your chin up. Your mates are here for you. My last mrs done that to me and got pregnant and is not letting me see my twins and have not even seen them in their...
  8. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

What happend with your day mate. Also i forgot to say that i got my timing done as well at no extra change. Go the misses. Put it this was way.....she is getting all the treats she wants when we go to bed but its just because i worked out that it works in my favour as well :-)...
  9. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

It cost me all in £712. So still a hit but not to bad. Yes the ball and chain and I are great. I would say that she is getting all the treats she wants just now. Lol Thanks again guys Mr_sport
  10. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Right....... Got the car back on friday. They did the head gaskert, hose pipes, thermostat and housing. Everything seems to be ok over the weekend and at work so I think I can safely close the book on this one. Thanks for all the great help and interesrt. Both good and bad Thanks...
  11. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Got the mrs onto the case. And I love her for it and would even marry her for it. The head gasket had went. Or was on the way out and its getting fixed. Along with the thermostat and radiator hoses All in all its skining me just short of £700 mr_sport
  12. mr_sport

Looking for advice on short shift!!

Just one question about the one.......will it work fine on a 5 speed box looks good and will prob get one thanks mr_sport
  13. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

well guys all the help that you have given me is great. Changed the cap but did not do the thermostat. The car is now in honda GRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!! and they twits say that there is nothing wrong with it but after a "pressure" test on the radiator there is water coming out from somewhere...
  14. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Also just relised that my cooling fan is not coming on as well. So will need tto look at that. Why will changing the cap help.
  15. mr_sport

over heating problem!!!

Hi guys Noticed about a week ago the my ep2 has had a higher temp than usual. Got it cheacked out and it was thought to be the coolent sensor. So got it fixed and its still thw same now. When you open the bonnet wheb its over heating the coolent is bubbling out over the expantion tank for...
  16. mr_sport

Raising the Boot Floor?

I am looking at doing the same and I was just thinking of getting MDF and doing that but not to sure how to get the shape Mr_sport
  17. mr_sport

do you have a link mate.
  18. mr_sport

Replica mugen front grill ep3 pre faceiift

Where did you get the grill from riter? me_sport
  19. mr_sport

mugan replica spoiler paint ideas??

I agreed with the black centre. I have the Cosmic with the black centre. And looks ace if i do say so my self
  20. mr_sport

Replica mugen front grill ep3 pre faceiift

I am looking as well for a face lift one if anyone has one. Sorry from jumping in Pez ( welcome to TRO by the way) mr_sport
  21. mr_sport

Hi mate. Iwas reading up on the mugen front lips and was wondering if you can remember the boys...

Hi mate. Iwas reading up on the mugen front lips and was wondering if you can remember the boys name you got yours from. thanks mr_sport
  22. mr_sport

well they are cosmic but they are in the middle of being sold just now but i will let you know...

well they are cosmic but they are in the middle of being sold just now but i will let you know if it falls through
  23. mr_sport

I did not and thats why i am selling it. It has been painted and fitted and is ready to get on...

I did not and thats why i am selling it. It has been painted and fitted and is ready to get on but money has stopped and i need money. lol
  24. mr_sport

any advice or help
  25. mr_sport

Seat bushes

Right got the seats out last weekend and tightend all the bolts up. And it did not make any difference to the rocking movement. It is now doing my t*ts in and still looking for ideas on how to fix it. Thanks mr_sport
  26. mr_sport

Its a 5 speed box sorry.
  27. mr_sport

Like I said in the title. I am thinking about putting in short shift into my ep2 and was looking for adivce on what to get and where to get it from etc.. Thanks in advance mr_sport
  28. mr_sport

I have been the same. Got onto an EP civic forum that is for all of the EP's. Its ok but not...

I have been the same. Got onto an EP civic forum that is for all of the EP's. Its ok but not the best. epcivic.com I thibk.
  29. mr_sport

Seat bushes

I will get it done asap. Thanks for all your help guys. mr_sport
  30. mr_sport

Seat bushes

Still not managed to do this but had a brain storm in the middle of the night. Here goes. Would I not be better just taking the seat out and sorting it then or do i need to do it in place.. Thanks mr _sport
  31. mr_sport

Need help with blowers

I got resister from Honda (£80) :mad:. Could not find it at first and was giving up after striping half the dash out to find that there was a plug behind the dash on the floor unpluged and that is why it was not working. :getcoat:. Thnka for all the help guys. Feel a tad stupid. Also I...
  32. mr_sport

Need help with blowers

Thanks for the quick replys guys. Thganks as well scobie140 for the links. will look at that when i get a chance. This may be a stupid question but how do you know if it is that. Thanks again mr_sport
  33. mr_sport

Hey. do you know of any ep2 only forums. i have just found one by mistake. this is the link...

Hey. do you know of any ep2 only forums. i have just found one by mistake. this is the link if you want a look. http://www.civic-ep2.co.uk/smf/index.php . its not the best but it might be some help
  34. mr_sport

Need help with blowers

Dont know if I am in the wright place but I was in the car yesterday all day and my blowers where working fine. But all off a sudden they are now not working. :mad: :mad: It does not matter what you have them set at or anything, they just dont work. Any help would be great. Thanks mr_sport
  35. mr_sport

Knocking noise when going over bumps!!!!

turns out that it is my track rod end. Gwtting it fixed this weeked along with alinement etc and then i will take it from there. mr_sport
  36. mr_sport

Still interested in the alloys if you are still selling them. Also you still willing to send...

Still interested in the alloys if you are still selling them. Also you still willing to send them up as well becuase if you are them i cam give you paymeny details and posting address if you want. thanks mr_sport
  37. mr_sport

Dont know if they are giving you much more performance but they are one of the best. At the...

Dont know if they are giving you much more performance but they are one of the best. At the moment I am getting the Buddy Club kit on the car along with the Mugan Spoiler. What bout your self got any plans. Tom
  38. mr_sport

Seat bushes

If you could that would be great. Thanks. Ill send the pint first class to you. mr_sport
  39. mr_sport

Hey ep2sport. What I know about the NKG plugs are they are good and I have always put them in...

Hey ep2sport. What I know about the NKG plugs are they are good and I have always put them in my car. Dont know where South Mimms is. Lol. I ma up in good old Scotland. Sorry it took me so long to get back to you.
  40. mr_sport

Seat bushes

Thanks for getting back to Guy. So i need to take out the center consol around the hand brake and the torx bolt is there just to get tightend. Thanks again mate..You just saved me £120...So i owe you a pint mr_sport
  41. mr_sport

Stuck CD'S/New Head Unit

Well dont for getting the cd's out. It all depends on what you want the head unit to do and play. I my self have an Alpine, 2 subs, 4 channel amp, 6.5" door speakers,6x9's in back shelf, along with an ipod connection and USB cannection. So at the end of the day it all depemds on what...
  42. mr_sport

Buddy Club Kit

^^^ Sorry what was £131 on ebay. UPDATE : Getting the kit on the car this weekend and then coloured next week end along with the Mugan spoiler. Will get pics up when its all finnished. mr_sport
  43. mr_sport

Seat bushes

Any help??????
  44. mr_sport

Seat bushes

When I brake and accelorate my seat moves backwards anf forwards. Or even if I just sit in the seat and move bak and forward it moves. I took the car to Honda about it when I first got the car and I was told that it was the seat bushes that had gone. I have cheaked the bolts that hld the...
  45. mr_sport

Interior shampoo - recommendations?

When i worked at a car wash and did full interior cleans we would was the car out side first and what not then do the inside. Then open the windows half way (depending on the waether of course) with the engine running with the heating on full blowing on the floor and dash and leave it for a...
  46. mr_sport

Type R Seats ( NO AIR BAGS) in my Civic Sport. HELP !!!

I agree with both of them mate. Kepp your cool and take the rough with the smoth. As I tell my new staff in work when I am training them. Build a bridge and get on with it. Lets hope that we can move on and no more childish behaviour. Good luck with the mods and keep us ALL up to date mate...
  47. mr_sport

I know how you feel mate but you just need to keep your heaad on mate. And keep thinking about the Type R and when you can afford one. mr_sport
  48. mr_sport

+1. I have a Civic Sport mate and sometime on here you get people saying things like that but you just get over it and get on with it and be the bigger person. Also i would not talk to people lke that in here especicaly if you are new to the forum. Just watch your back on here and what you...
  49. mr_sport

Seat bushes

I have an Ep2 and have had this problem before and Honda changed them for me under warnety but it has now ran out. GRRRRRR!!!!!! I need to replace the seat bushes on my driver seat again :mad: and I was wondering how you do this. Any help would be great. Thanks mr_sport
  50. mr_sport

Buddy Club Kit

That is what I have thought. Also do i need to get something to repossition the plate. Also shoud i put a square plate on the back for will it look daft if i keep it the mornal one Thanks for your reply mr_sport
  51. mr_sport

Buddy Club Kit

Right now got the kit and as I type it is getting sprayed to get fitted. Only one thing that I need to wrok out is if i should put on square plats on or not. If so is it the left side and what size are they again. Thanks again guys mr_sport
  52. mr_sport

Jazz Washer Jets - FITTED !!!!

I put them on my sport and it has been the best "mod" that i have done and would recomend it to anyone. mr_sport
  53. mr_sport

HID help (Flickering)

So what amp of fuse should I you use then. Thanks mr_sport
  54. mr_sport

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

I ordered some on the 23/10/2009 and it have had them on since them but it was not untill the other day that i noticed that I have two different styles or the 'R'. I have the noew style R and an old style R. Feel a tad stupid now. Ha ha mr_sport
  55. mr_sport

New look forum graphics

I ordered some on the 23/10/2009 and it have had them on since them but it was not untill the other day that i noticed that I have two different styles or the 'R'. I have the noew style R and an old style R. Feel a tad stupid now. Ha ha mr_sport
  56. mr_sport

Mugen spoiler painting idea

Good I just hop that it does as well.
  57. mr_sport

So you think that it will look good. Also would i have to put a carbon bonnet on or someother black at the from to balance otu out if you know what I mean. Thanks for your inout guys. mr_sport
  58. mr_sport

Sounds good. Thats what i was thinking of doing. Only thing is do I spray the centre bit that comes off or do i also spray the bit that bolts onto the car. thanks mr_sport
  59. mr_sport

HID help (Flickering)

Sorry I dont fully understand Si-tr. Do you mean the black thing that plugs into the back of the buld. Does your mate have a part number. Thanks mr_sport
  60. mr_sport

My honda civic 1.6 sport (type r replica)

I have a EP2 cosmic as well and i am compleatly changing the kit that is on it. I will get you some pictures when it has been done 9 Before and after ones ) I would not put the Red H on mine becuase its not a Type R but yours does look good mate. Where abouts you from. By the way...
  61. mr_sport

I have been looking around the internet at differnent ways that the Mugan spoiler has been painted because I want to do something different from everyone else. Some people with cosmic's have painted the out side in Cosmic and the inside black. What do you lot think or does anyone have any...
  62. mr_sport

HID help (Flickering)

I also have a problem with my passenger side one as well. It does not turn on first time and i need to turn my lights on and off once or twice. Any ideas. thanks mr_sport P.s sorry to jump in discostu and ask something as well.
  63. mr_sport

Hid kit?????

Yes I got some other week and fitted them. The reason that I asked is because my bulbs seem to shine to the left hand side of the road. Does that happen to anyone else or have i dont something else. Also my passenger side light does not always turn on first time and i need to restart the...
  64. mr_sport

My ICE Plan, Suggestions Please.

Where abouts are you mate. What makes you think that you have to take the head unit out every time you get out. Hope you manager to get it sorted soon mate. mr_sport
  65. mr_sport

Buddy Club Kit

Yea I have and they look like to be one of the expensive ones. Do you think that i would be better getting it from them or a rep. mr_sport
  66. mr_sport

Buddy Club Kit

^^^ I have had a few body kits on other cars and they where all fine if you look after them. I have found them cheeper on a place called www.replikit.co.uk I saw them down at JAE 08 and they seem good. Anyone had anything from them. Thanks me_sport
  67. mr_sport

HI. Was looking at your pics of your eps and the rear light tints and was just wondering how...

HI. Was looking at your pics of your eps and the rear light tints and was just wondering how you did them (how much did you use etc) and did you have to take them out to do it. thanks mr_sport
  68. mr_sport

Buddy Club Kit

Have been looking at getting the Buddy Club Kit (front bumber and back bumper) for my Ep2v for some time now. And have decided to just bite the bulit and get it. (in stages becausei cant aford it all in one go). Was just looking for some advice on how much should i pay and where is the best...
  69. mr_sport

Lambda sensor

I am sitting for more than tem mins when i am working and delivering food and in this weather I need heating or I would freeze. I will get one of my friends run that thing to give you the problem code and I will take it from there. Thanks for the help guys. mr_sport
  70. mr_sport

Hid kit?????

I have a question. What way did you put the bulbs in. Did you put the wee bit on the outside if the buld at the top bottom etc. mr_sport
  71. mr_sport

Thanks ep2 sport. ill have a pussy gander on ebay to see what i can find. you even got a...

Thanks ep2 sport. ill have a pussy gander on ebay to see what i can find. you even got a picture of it so i know roughly what i am looking for.
  72. mr_sport

Centre console lights gone out

Oh well. Ha ha. Thanks :getcoat:
  73. mr_sport

Lambda sensor

Can no one help me on this!!!
  74. mr_sport

Where did you get your panel filter from. do you have a link for where you got it from. also...

Where did you get your panel filter from. do you have a link for where you got it from. also did it to much to performance or just make you use more fuel.
  75. mr_sport

What do i need

Thanks guys. mr_sport
  76. mr_sport

Hid kit?????

I got advice off here for one of my friends HIDs and they spliced the conctions and they give off better light... I am putting a set in this weekend. what will be the best way of doing it. solder or splice? mr_sport
  77. mr_sport

Who said that. hope it was not me. ha ha
  78. mr_sport

I am sure that i will be able to find somewhere with a picture ir info on how to do it. Thanks for all you help guys. mr_sport
  79. mr_sport

What do i need

I am looking to put in a smaller steering wheel im my car and was wondering what i need to do this. And also how would i deal with the airbag light etc Thanks mr_sport
  80. mr_sport

windows freezing (inside)

I had a problem with water in my car due to having my wet riggers in the car. All I did was when i bought a new bed I got they silica bags about put them behid the front seats on the floor and in the back pockets. Not had a problem since :D
  81. mr_sport

De-icing washer jets.

I had the same problem with my mum's car but all i did was put in Halfords screenwash without mixing it and i have not had any problems with it since the snow/sub zero temps started and did the same to mine and my sisters car. And no problem since with them. With regards to the jets going...
  82. mr_sport

Yes if i did tap around the buttons it would come on. Haha. Is it easy to replace them or is it one of they jobs for an expert. Thanks for all the help guys. mr_sport
  83. mr_sport

When i got my HU put in about a year ago I had a problem with the lights behind the buttons on my centre console. All it was that they had forgot to plug it back in. :evil: Now my air con button and the other button to the right of it (cant remember its name) has gone out. :mad: I have...
  84. mr_sport

New sound system

The only Alpine sound stuff i have is a head unit and i will never change from them and my 4 chanel amp as well. But from what i have heard its good stuff and sounds prity good as well.
  85. mr_sport

Speaker help ep3

I agreed with Type R magik. anythign will sound better than the standard ones. I upgraded all of mine. did not spend a lot on it due to the fact that I got everything cheep out of halfords due to a good friend i have. I did most of it my self and found it easy. Just be carefull with...
  86. mr_sport

HID problem for a friend

Well he hgas done that now but he managed to short everything out becasue the spades hit the body work and blew a fuse. haha He said thanks for all the help.
  87. mr_sport

HID problem for a friend

Yes thats whati think is wrong with his. So he can just splice into the wires and will be ok. Does he need anything else to do that Thanks mr_sport
  88. mr_sport

Lambda sensor

I have put on a custom made cat back exhaust onto my civic sport and i am looking for some advice. My engine management light keeps coming on ( only since i put the exhaust on ) and it is only when i sit idal for more than 10 min and them it goes off after a while of driving. Been told off a...
  89. mr_sport

HID problem for a friend

Hi all. Not been on this much over the past few weeks but my friend who has a 04 face lift CTR has has went out and bought HIDs but is having a problem. One of the HIDs keeps coming loose from the socket. He was wondering if he could cut the black socket off that you plug the standard bulds...
  90. mr_sport

Still never got the pics. can you email me them. i am willing to come down and get them this...

Still never got the pics. can you email me them. i am willing to come down and get them this week if you are still selling them. let me know whats happening with them. thanks
  91. mr_sport

Grinding noise when braking

Its cool. The grinding noise is gone now but only time will tell. Thanks for all the help
  92. mr_sport

There are loads of meet on them. I just got one of my friends to fit a new set from honda and not euro car parts and so far so good
  93. mr_sport

Which HID's

from looking at other peoples CTR Tom they put them up in the sus pillers.
  94. mr_sport

I think it may be the battery!!!

i think i will get a new battery and also my brakes checked as well. hahaha
  95. mr_sport

No that car oly sits over night. i does not seam to have an effect on my braking but just want to make sure that its not going to lead to other problems.
  96. mr_sport

Do they not cost you to get that done
  97. mr_sport

CD Player

Once i saw how easy it was i went and sat in corrner in shame.
  98. mr_sport

I previously put a post up about my brakes squeeking when tapping the brakes and i have resolved that but i am having another problem. When I drop the anchors i sometimes hear a grind/rumble noise and i was just wondering what that may be. I hade the same problem with my fiesta ZS and it was...
  99. mr_sport

Hey, i have been having a problem with starting my car in the mornings. My battery also keeps dying on me if i leave my lights on for anything more that 5 Min. I have checked the alternator and it seams to be charging when the engine is running. Any advice would be great (wheather or not...
  100. mr_sport

CD Player

+2 I tried to do it my self but gave up and got one of my friends who has his own ICE shop/fitting service. lol good luck mate mr_sport
Back