• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. speedy chris

My first EP3 figured it's time to start a build thread

Great build. know the feeling with calipers sticking, I too have that trouble.
  2. speedy chris

standard type r ep3 wheel nut!.

Hi all I have recently purchased some standard type r wheels. The problem I have is I have been running aftermarket alloys with aftermarket tuner nuts. Have ordered some so called standard ones but im not sure they are correct. The thread seems fine but they look little small and look slightly...
  3. speedy chris

18's to 17's will this change my camber much?

Thats great, cheers for the help bud.
  4. speedy chris

18's to 17's will this change my camber much?

As titled im changing my alloys from 215/35/18 to the original alloys 215/40/17 and want to know is this going to completely mess with my suspension setup or will it be ok till I can get 4 wheel aliment redone .....
  5. speedy chris

coolant question?

Ok cheers mate will give that a look!.
  6. speedy chris

coolant question?

Cheers for all your help will get 5L
  7. speedy chris

coolant question?

Ok cheers will have to hunt it out!.
  8. speedy chris

coolant question?

Can anyone tell me how much coolant it will take from empty? Im going to do a change but not sure how much its going to take!. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  9. speedy chris

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Amazing work mate. That looks sooo clean, hoping mine will look half as good tomorrow after its detail!. :cool:
  10. speedy chris

Ty's White EP3 CTR

Ah I see it was sprayed! my bad didn't read that bit. Have you had a spoiler fitted to yours or seen one fitted? I don't want to get one and it not fit correctly. I have seen one on a red ep3 and from a distance it looked great, only when I got close it looked shocking how it was fitted could...
  11. speedy chris

Ty's White EP3 CTR

Be interesting how you get on with the spoiler, its on my want list but people have trouble with the fit and some rattle!. Nice jdm looks tidy :cool:
  12. speedy chris

Hello from a new boy.

Welcome mate
  13. speedy chris

Trixibell's EP3 - First CTR

Looks very tidy! You enjoying your new v-tec noise? :lol:
  14. speedy chris

First EP3 Build So Far !!!

good choice of mods mate!. Coming along well :cool:
  15. speedy chris

My Pink Wheeled Integra DC5 :)

Really do like the dc5 and this is another really nice one!. makes me want to get one more and more keep us posted :cool:
  16. speedy chris

Teague's NHB EP3

Nice got some great mods too :cool:
  17. speedy chris

James' NHB type r

Nice clean car mate. Just got a quick shift and skunk 2 for mine just need to fit, how do you find the quick shift?
  18. speedy chris

JRSC Cosmic Grey EP3

Looks nice and clean bet it pulls like a train :cool:
  19. speedy chris

townsends fn2 gt

About time you updated this lol:smt038:goodpost:
  20. speedy chris

My civic type r Fn2 (update)

Nice choice of mods mate, do like the gp kit and the wing will top it off.:cool:
  21. speedy chris

My Type R modification Journey - Progress Thread

The mods never seem to end lol! Look forward to seeing your progress
  22. speedy chris

My Type R modification Journey - Progress Thread

Coming along nice mate keep us posted :cool:
  23. speedy chris

Samantha's freshly painted new build EP3

Very tidy! Hopefully I will get mugen wing soon :rolleyes: keep us posted
  24. speedy chris

help or advise needed

Is the car cold when being tested as you really want the cat to be hot. Have you taken it to anyone else to test or same garage?
  25. speedy chris

Help needed with abs test!!..

Ok so my abs light came on about week ago! pluged computer into it and it said o/s/f weel speed sensor so replaced with one from brakers that they said has been tested. Fitted it today and light went off happy face, well till I took for quick drive as soon as I got off drive light came back on...
  26. speedy chris

Premier cosmic EP3 Turbo, running

Ha as if I have a gsxr 750 k5 lol also my first road bike you will be shocked just how fast it will drag you along. Insurance wasn't too great for my first year @ £800 but second year dropped over half that just to give you an idea.
  27. speedy chris

What sort of bike you thinking of going for? They are nice still don't know how I have a licence still though not so easy sticking to speed limits lol.
  28. speedy chris

My cosmic grey ep3!

Welcome mate Nice clean cosmic do have soft spot for the cosmic gray :rolleyes:
  29. speedy chris

Should be bit of an animal on track, been to load of track days at Snetterton but never took mine on! have been on with my bike and that was mega but always seem to wana sort bits before I take the car on so end up in mates cars. fun but make me want to go on more! not long now though have...
  30. speedy chris

I see!. Would say its a cheap fix as the camber bolts are about £25 but then you have to get aliment done agen so maybe not. Where you thinking about doing track day?
  31. speedy chris

Awesome work bud coming along really well!. Remap is good mod would go well with your lsd. How come you didn't get camber bolts but got camber arms?
  32. speedy chris

Ted's track day EP3

My green key light comes on with ignition then goes off after couple of seconds! Then when turning off it flashes couple of times! If thats any help mate
  33. speedy chris

honda civic ep3 coilover problem

Can you ajust the preload? as might not be set correctly!. There is a ''how to'' on YouTube for the bc coilovers!
  34. speedy chris

Decent suspension installers (Suffolk)??

Hi all Just purchased some bilstein shocks + eibach pro springs! Looking for some place decent, not too far! who can install them and set up 4 wheel alignment for me. would give it a go myself but never taken apart before and don't want to miss anything.
  35. speedy chris

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Nice like the evo rims
  36. speedy chris

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

Know that feeling lol. They are mega car's keep up the good work bud
  37. speedy chris

Cosmic Grey EP3 Honda Machine - Project minty mint OEM

Stunning car mate!. Wish mine was that tidy.. :cool:
  38. speedy chris

Ep3 progress thread

Different but in a cool way like it.
  39. speedy chris

Ted's track day EP3

Nice track weapon mate. Shame about the not starting issue sure you will find the problem.
  40. speedy chris

Nice choice of engine bling mate
  41. speedy chris

No mine is about 94db last time it was checked mate thats at 4,000rpm
  42. speedy chris

I have a 60mm b-pipe with a silencer, de-cat and same sort of back box and its still loud sounds great in v-tec though :D
  43. speedy chris

Looking good! The standard exhaust is tiny isn't it lol. How loud is it?
  44. speedy chris

Billy's NHB Type R EP3

Another great NHB :lol: nice work mate
  45. speedy chris

Great cosmic mate nice choice of mods too!. keep us posted :cool:
  46. speedy chris

Ep3 progress thread

That looks swish mate!. They 18''s?
  47. speedy chris

new member my ep3

Its a splitter bud not the whole bumper.
  48. speedy chris

new member my ep3

Like it! looks like mine lol :twisted:
  49. speedy chris

Does this side wall business make much difference?

Funny you should ask was talking about it today not done one in the car yet have on bike though! But only because wanted to sort brakes out first and thats sorted now so should be soon.
  50. speedy chris

The parada spec 2's are a good tyre in dry mate. Abp say to upgrade to 215! stock are 205 so I would keep it 215 as for your profile i would stay with 40 - 45!. 50 is going to flex lot more. To get the most grip I would get the fast road set up mate makes so much difference turn in is loads...
  51. speedy chris

I have the parada spec 2's too! wet isn't overly great but I find dry is really good. What profile tyre do you have? Im running 215 35 18 I find the ride little hard and would ideally like to go little bigger! 40 or 45 for little softer ride. Do you track your car?
  52. speedy chris

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Jealous would love for mine to be that clean lol. Great job mate
  53. speedy chris

My Cornish 03 NHB ctr :)

very clean mate! Can't make my mind up if i do or don't like the wheels :rolleyes: Good choice of mods though.
  54. speedy chris

Ry4n's charge-cooled JRSC'd EP3 (new project)

Great rebuild liking the colour. charger is next on my list! After my other supporting mods that is. Keep us posted on progress mate
  55. speedy chris

REPLACING GEARBOX OIL CAN SOMEONE CONFIRM?

Better get in line think townsend is going to snap my keys when I do lol. They are a great car for the money My car has looked a right state at times! Only couple of days ago serviced front brakes so both sides where in bits for a day lol alloys are in major need of refurbishment too will get...
  56. speedy chris

No points just 60 fine so not too bad. That the one what sits in the engine bay? I loved the sound of my AEM CAI befor remap v-tec sounded so agressive on change over you sorta loose that with the remap :noseblow: Manifold is good mod but think you also need front jdm arb as standared one is in...
  57. speedy chris

Mine was 92 and got a ticket think the limit for uk car is 90 jap limit is 100 I think. YoU got any other planned mods? I'm looking into the Jackson charger at min had car 3ish years now and fancy little more power.
  58. speedy chris

People do say the unscilenced one is loud have you still got standard back box? Was thinking mine was still loud! Keep eye out for pc plod I got ticket in Lowestoft for mine. Be good to meet some fellow type r owners.
  59. speedy chris

I have all that! did you go for the silenced B-pipe? DS2500 are good pads mine smoked like a beast bedding them in but work really well great cold bite too. Will be there bud meeting up with couple of mates first 1 fn2 1 ep3 and maybe a dc2
  60. speedy chris

Sump plug size

Dose anyone know the sump plug thread size for the JDM k20A?
  61. speedy chris

I have the JDM K20a so guess it holds little more. The list seems never ending lol! just got 5L Fuchs Titan Race pro s, hamp filter and magnetic sump plug. couple more bits to get before i service her. you sorted that bumper yet?
  62. speedy chris

My old oil looked like muddy water! used: red line synthetic MTL http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Redline-MTL-Fully-Synthetic-70W80-Gearbox-Oil-GL4-/400522534504?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d4100de68 needed just over 2 bottles for mine.
  63. speedy chris

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

Gutted they going to pay out then? You getting another civic?
  64. speedy chris

centre cap

I had the same trouble! Got some off ebay like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/70MM-UNIVERSAL-CENTRE-CAPS-CLIO-RONAL-RS-KATO-LEAGUE-VW-/120608628614?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Wheels_tyre_Trims_Trims_ET&hash=item1c14d59f86 Mine was great fit don't have any pitchers fitted though. Hope this helps
  65. speedy chris

Dunes - NHB FN2 GT

gutted hopefully it will all work out mate. Know the air bag system is very expensive though :-k
  66. speedy chris

my civic

Looks tidy like the stock wheels in that colour
  67. speedy chris

RichG Satin Silver Premier EP3 Project

Do like the RS4's sound really good on track. We have 2 cars so we use hers for going out with kids! although your girlfriend is into her cars too so don't reckon you could get away with her having the family car lol
  68. speedy chris

RichG Satin Silver Premier EP3 Project

Whats next on the car list if your selling the civic? Evo 8MR will be next for me your old one looked nice!
  69. speedy chris

2005 cosmic grey EP3

Let the brake dust appear :lol: Trust me i know!
  70. speedy chris

my cosmic grey type r !stance!

That looks super clean! Can see my reflection from my house :lol:
  71. speedy chris

My 02 CTR

Great mods be good to see how well it goes with the RBC and manifold fitted! :cool:
  72. speedy chris

W3 COH'S EP3 NHB TYPE R FAST ROAD TRACK BUILD

What brakes have you got? look big in this picture. Cool build mate love the grids! :cool:
  73. speedy chris

My NHB EP3

They are 30mm drop mate and to be honest no will be changing to Eibach pro's! mate has set on his 182 and rides so much nicer not half as crashy as mine.
  74. speedy chris

My NHB EP3

Mine is lowered on apex springs and the only time it has scrapped is driving off mates drive! Don't reckon i could get in multi story car park any more. I would have liked the Gruppe M but not for the £600 price tag lol, some people with the ARC have problems with the welds cracking. Are you...
  75. speedy chris

My NHB EP3

The splitter replaces the stock one mate had it professionally fitted as things need cutting to fit it. As for the AEM CAI The noise of V-tec is insane after fitting it! Might feel little bit more gain but think its more in your head with the noise lol. I have the k100 so you loose that...
  76. speedy chris

few pics of my cosmic Ep3(updated)

Just found this video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-YQrBftvLE :eek: lol
  77. speedy chris

My NHB EP3

Its the mugen replica splitter mate! makes it look bit more aggressive! :rolleyes: and also have the AEM CAI in the wheel arch, so good air feed for it too. You got many plans for yours??
  78. speedy chris

My NHB EP3

welcome fellow NHB owner :lol: Looks tidy mate, like the black alloys.
  79. speedy chris

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

great mods mate! Be good to see new rota's fitted :cool:
  80. speedy chris

few pics of my cosmic Ep3(updated)

where did you get your Mugen replica spoiler? Some people say the replica rattles dose yours? Lovely cosmic mate
  81. speedy chris

TomW Cosmic EP3 Premier

Really do like cosmic's! Good mods mate. :cool:
  82. speedy chris

Turbo Project

loving this build mate. pulling me away from my supercharger plans! :lol:
  83. speedy chris

EP3 steering rack slider

How hard a job is this to take out and then fit another? mine just failed M.O.T for play in the rack! They can fit another second hand one for £220! Is that a good price? Im good with a spanner so would do it myself but don't get too much time so how long would it take?
  84. speedy chris

Billy's Red Type R

This is a cool photo mate. How much you pay for your eibach's + fitting?? as want to change my apex springs.
  85. speedy chris

Carls Ep3 Facelift Nighthawk Black

welcome :) looks tidy mate
  86. speedy chris

My new EP3 type r premier edition, TRACK CAR! (exhaust and massive brakes page 5)

I will give you £10.01 for the seats.:cool:
  87. speedy chris

Curt's Nighthawk Black EP3 Project

Very tidy mate good mod's too. I used this for my lights works really well :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Meguiars-Plastx-Plastrx-Plastic-Cleaner-Polish-for-Headlights-and-Applicator-/121055706635?pt=UK_Car_Accessories_Car_Care_Cleaning&hash=item1c2f7b7e0b&_uhb=1
  88. speedy chris

RenaultSport Clio 182 Trophy

^ as said above lol. great build Sounds like one problem after another though! Friend of mine has same sort of set up running 199bhp only trouble with his on track is power steering fluid boiling lol..
  89. speedy chris

My NHB EP3R

welcome nice mod list mate
  90. speedy chris

Black Ep3

very tidy! Like the smoked rear lights too mate.
  91. speedy chris

Long shot, anyone know this car?

he said toda was put on after map! won't it need to be adjusted?
  92. speedy chris

Ben's CTR EP3

white wheels! Git to keep clean. Tidy car mate
  93. speedy chris

My 2002 EP3

Im thinking about the spoiler what was it like to fit? be good to see it all sprayed mate :cool:
  94. speedy chris

Adds EP3, Gone Stancin'

cool mods mate. How you finding the ride quality on the coilovers?
  95. speedy chris

A20NWK's NHB EP3

as above liking the alloys! good power curve too mate:twisted:
  96. speedy chris

Staffs Deltic Now in an FK8

love this build! Reckon manifold is next for me..:)
  97. speedy chris

Rosco's Milano FN2

really like the gp kit top job mate
Back