• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. You Jay

DC5 LSD

Hello. Just wondering if a DC5 OEM LSD will fit in my EP3 box? Or is there anything we need to fiddle with? Thanks!
  2. You Jay

O2 Sensor question.

My o2 exhaust sensor had failed and Honda wants ridiculous money for a replacement part. I'm now wondering if I'd be able to buy the cheaper ones online? I saw one for £69. What difference does it make? thanks
  3. You Jay

FRSU Settings?

I've had my EP3 FRSU'd before and getting new suspension fitted means it will need doing again. However, I have lost the geo print out they gave me.. So am wondering if there's any generic I can use? Or any good settings you guys have? Thanks! P.S Car won't be a track car so full on track geo...
  4. You Jay

Authenticity of these seats?

Hello! I'm looking to purchase these seats but not so sure about the authenticity. Owner claims they are legit as they came from a Civic Cup Car, but am not too sure. Surely someone on here could tell! Thanks! Here are the photos.
  5. You Jay

DC2 DB8 DC5 Anyone know any background of this DC5?

Am going to look at this DC5 this weekend but is there anyone on here knows any background or history? Before I travel? Also what do you think about the price and the mods. Thanks a lot. Here's the link. http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=111760303032&globalID=EBAY-GB
  6. You Jay

EML Light went on. P0132

Was driving to my friends earlier and suddenly the EML light went on, as soon as I got to his place, turned the car off and turned it back on to see if it will go away. It did. then luckily he has OBD Reader and it went up with "P0132" code Bank 1 sensor 1. Too much/high voltage. He cleared...
  7. You Jay

DC5 Brembo to EP3

Are they straight swap? Will I get problems fitting it? Would I be able to use my OEM discs and pads? I also have Evo 8 wheels. :D Thank you.
  8. You Jay

Evo 8 wheels

Tempted to get Evo 8 wheels with 215/45/17 tyres with them, but my car is lowered on ABP Eibach 30mm all round. Will I get rubbing issues? Or anyone else had the same situation? Thank you.
  9. You Jay

Buddyclub CF Bonnet.

Gonna pick up the BC CF bonnet soon but the previous owner have lost the water collector. I see some people running it without the water collector. Obviously water will go straight to my engine bay if it's raining or washing the car so just wondering if that's safe to do? Or I'll just ask body...
  10. You Jay

Fan not working.

Just noticed earlier when I was waiting/stationary for about 15 minutes, my temp was higher than the normal and it went like 3/4 of the gauge. Turned the engine off right away, let it cool down for a bit then tried it on again. Temp was still rising up and the fan is not kicking, same as the...
  11. You Jay

Progress 24mm ARB and Drop links.

I have progress fitted and the drop link that came with the kit is playing/knocking badly. So I'm wondering if I could use OEM drop link to go with my progress kit? Just making sure before buying the part. Thanks.
  12. You Jay

FN2 Mugen front bumper

Wondering how much is a second hand genuine mugen front bumper for FN2?
  13. You Jay

Brake lights not coming on

Just recently I've noticed that my rear brake lights are not coming on. Lights are coming on when I flick my sidelights but not when I press the pedal. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks.
  14. You Jay

Anyone? Can tune these amplifiers?

Hello! Looking for a good sound expert! I'm running Kicker L7 with Super D Mono Hifonics Brutus Amplifier. And another Hifonics Zeus 4 channel amplifier for my speakers and 6x9's. They are very good but I just someone who can tune them up properly! I'm a bassy guy! I could travel, but in...
  15. You Jay

Coloured Tyres?

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2011/12/black-is-dead-china-introduces-colored-tires/?fb_action_ids=4978692583897&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%224978692583897%22%3A10150405558521769%7D&action_type_map=%7B%224978692583897%22%3A%22og.recommends%22%7...
  16. You Jay

Autoglym Extra Gloss Protection?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001153EC4/ref=asc_df_B001153EC410112441?smid=A22YOGCNS7K0TM&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22218&creativeASIN=B001153EC4 Is this any good? They said it works well with Auto gylm body shampoo conditioner and super resin polish. Opinions?
  17. You Jay

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

My Pride and Joy as she stands now! Engine: Tegiwa Carbon Intake with modded scuttle. Tegiwa Shifter Bushes. Spoon N1. Supersprint middle pipe. Pipercross breather filter. Energy Suspension Inserts. Engine Dress up: E-Tech Strut Brace. Spoon Socks. Red SFS Silicone Hoses. Mugen Oil...
  18. You Jay

Do these look right?

Sorry for noobish question. :D Just double checking as this is my first time buying Eibach front camber bolts, eibach camber arms from someone on different forum. He is selling it £120 posted for both the bolts and arms, and for that price I'm having second thoughts if they are the right thing...
  19. You Jay

H.I.D in fog lights?

Is this possible? Thanks.
  20. You Jay

How bad is Toda Mani, Unsilenced B and Spoon N1?

How bad is this system? Soundwise? I already got Unsilenced and the spoon fitted and I got Toda waiting to be fitted but having second thoughts as the spoon and b pipe right now is very loud. I've had the unsilenced and spoon for nealy 4 months now and it's annoying in long drives. I decided...
  21. You Jay

Carbon wrapping the bonnet and mugen grille.

Wrapping the bonnet and mugen grille will look good on a Satin Silver Ep3? I got gloss black OEM wheels as well. :D Trying to find any pics of them but couldn't get any with those design. Thanks.!
  22. You Jay

Energy Suspension inserts or Engine Torque damper

Hello! I do not know if insert works as like ETD. I have energy insert on my car and my car is vibrating like unusual on idle and when doing clutch control, or 1st gear sensible release, the car is acting like it's going to stall but it would not. The inserts are very good, especially when...
  23. You Jay

35mm drop on OEM Alloys and tyres?

Was wondering if I would have problems on dropping the car with 35mm apex springs with OEM alloys? Has anyone lowered their car with 35mm drop? I've been looking aorund the forums, and have seen some used 35mm drop but not too sure if they have 45 profile tyres on them. Just want to make...
  24. You Jay

My ICE! :D

Just want to show my monitors on my car. :D After fitting them 3 monitors, I decided to put two huge monitors on my parcel shelf! It's not on the pic but I'll take a video and let you guys see. :D
  25. You Jay

Clunking noise on new springs?

Hi! I've fitted a new lowering springs on my EP3. Turns out the look is ok but when I test drove it, everytime I move my steering wheel it seems there's a clunking noise. Checked it again, seems the springs are moving causing the noise. Is there any solutions for this? Thanks! :D
  26. You Jay

Clunking noise on new spring?

Hi! I've fitted a new lowering springs on my EP3. Turns out the look is ok but when I test drove it, everytime I move my steering wheel it seems there's a clunking noise. Checked it again, seems the springs are moving causing the noise. Is there any solutions for this? Thanks! :D
  27. You Jay

Spoon B pipe or Supersprint unsilenced?

Hi! I got spoon N1 backbox fitted already, but wanted to do the centre section as well as I've heard monster with these fitted, which of them is better? BHP gains wise? and money wise? Thanks.
  28. You Jay

EP3 Towed by AA earlier.

Found a guy down Shell Station down Bristol with EP3 while I'm filling up, he's a member in CTRO. He felt the engine power went ridicously poor. He said his engine just went screeching very bad as something is knocking on metal then it cuts off. When he tried to start it, loud noise in the...
  29. You Jay

Did we do a spot on job?

After fitting the tegiwa, I've noticed it sits a bit low compared to the others. Is this ok? Or what did we do wrong? causing the filter sits a bit low. Thanks.
  30. You Jay

Car alarms

How would you know if the car alarm is still working? How would I test it? Thanks.
  31. You Jay

Pre-Facelift Alloys

Hiya, just wondering what's the difference between the pre-facelift alloys and the facelift alloys? I was gonna get OEM alloys for my facelift, and there is a cheap one but came from preface car. Thanks.
  32. You Jay

Tegiwa Intake

Hi, I have fitted a tegiwa induction and tbh, it really gives a nice induction sound especially from 5k rpm then all the way to 8200. I got a bit of problem, when I'm pulling away with just the clutch (parking lots) I could hear it rattling. And seen some pics of tegiwa fitted mine sits a bit...
  33. You Jay

Mugen Splitter, Mugen Grille?

Hi! Just been wondering if mugen splitter and the grille would fit perfectly to Facelift EP3, As someone was selling these parts came off pre-facelift ep3. Thanks.
  34. You Jay

Vtec Controller?

Hi, Just wondering if VTEC Controller is any good? Garage over trowbridge selling second hand Apexi Vtec controllers for 160 all in all.
  35. You Jay

Getting decat

Hi, Here I am again. My CAT has rust all over and causing the rattling between 2-3k rpm and getting on my nerves now especially when on Town driving very slow. I'm thinking to get a decat pipe to replace the rusted cat i have, cheaper than getting a new cat. But thinking do I need to get a...
  36. You Jay

Getting a better induction needs a map?

Just wondering as I'm browsing around and I could see if you got a different induction from the OEM then you have to map it as it would not work properly or could cause damage? Was planning to get TegiwaM induction but no plans of mapping it. Sorry noobish question. Thanks.
  37. You Jay

Changing petrol straight away

I'm planning to change my petrol from normal unleaded to momentum 99ron. Is it ok to just put that momentum petrol straight? with some normal unleaded on the tank? Or do I need to do something first? I have decided to change petrol as I have read some topics that this is even safer and cheaper...
  38. You Jay

Constant knocking

Hi I've got constant knocking on front of my car. I've replaced my worn out shocks, both top mounts and still the knocking noise is there. I only have lowering springs. Any opinions? Thanks. :D
  39. You Jay

Changing rear number plate bulb.

How do I change the number plate bulb? Ive been trying to flick it but it wont budge. I might break it if I force it. Thanks
  40. You Jay

AEM CAI or TEGIWA M?

Hello I've heard TEGIWA is the best intake for EP3 but couldn't get hold of one so rare to find. I keep looking for a month now and couldn't get any lol If anyone has, let me know someone wants tegiwa. so I ended up thinking of AEM CAI with hydroshield. Anyone have used this and had no problems...
  41. You Jay

KN Typhoon + Magnex cat back?

Hi, I've just bought EP3 with KN typhoon and magnex cat back exhaust are they any good combination? Thanks!
  42. You Jay

Shock Absorber problem

Hi, I have just bought this EP3 last month and everything was fine. After the suspension check cause I could hear constant knocking noise on the front everytime I come across with speed bump or any uneven surface. Mechanic told me Top Mount Strut needs replacing and both of the shocks on the...
Back