• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Vteker

Honda Civic EG 1995 H22

Love this EG specially in white!! Good job restoring it bud[emoji106]
  2. Vteker

supercharged clutch

That's ok then, I thought you had the stock ecu! You will see bigger gains when you intercool it! With the rotrex c30-94 with intercooler you will easily get 350 whp!
  3. Vteker

supercharged clutch

Anytime bud. What stage kit are you getting? Fitting is not hard but you will have to have the car transported to where it's going to be tuned!
  4. Vteker

supercharged clutch

So far the clutch has been able to handle 280 ft/lb of torque because the way the charger puts the power down is nice and smooth! I'm also running oem lsd gearbox! If you want to upgrade clutch I think a stage 2 is more than appropriate for performance road car without having a heavy pedal feel!
  5. Vteker

supercharged clutch

I'm running rotrex charger pushing 412whp with oem clutch and flywheel and not a problem hope this helps!
  6. Vteker

FD2 JDM_DAVE'S FD2 BUILD THREAD/BLOG

Lovely looking car bud keep up the good work [emoji106][emoji108]
  7. Vteker

FK2 FK2 general discussion

Saw a red FK2 on the M4 and from the sides and front looks really nice but what happened to the rear?! Honda could have done a better job for a car that costs 30K plus!! Not impressed at all!!
  8. Vteker

Honda Accord Euro R.

Nice looking Accord there man! The blue goes perfect with those wheels!!
  9. Vteker

My FD2 2008

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! More pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Vteker

1997 NH0 ek9

EK9 is a serious road weapon when it comes down to handling and acceleration, I'm sure you will love it!! I'm not sure if clear under seal is available out there but you could seal it with plastidip. It can always be peeled off and you can get it in white.
  11. Vteker

1997 NH0 ek9

Welcome to TRO bud! Love what you have done to the EK9 to make it look special again. Really nice motor!
  12. Vteker

Greeny's White Bagged EP3!...*Magazine Shoot**2 awards*

Great update bud! All worth it in the end! Show Stopper!
  13. Vteker

Tucker's Cosmic EP3

Hi welcome to TRO bud! Keep up the good work! Nice motor!
  14. Vteker

My 543.9bhp super ep3

With the forged engine running a 9:1 compression plus oil cooler 10w40 should be enough! But without data on oil temps when pushing hard it will be a guessing game! Winter time 10w40 will be fine as the air is cold but hot summer temps might be a problem when pushing hard specially on track and...
  15. Vteker

My 543.9bhp super ep3

My Rotrex JDM K20A FD2 engine in stock form put out a max whp 494 with 324 ft/lb torque so a lot more to be made once oil pump is sorted no doubt!
  16. Vteker

My 543.9bhp super ep3

Very nice build buddy! Love the Rotrex chargers for the instant throttle response and power delivery! What kind of torque is the K20 making and max rev limit? Thanks
  17. Vteker

N/A build or Supercharger build? Advice needed 250+? 300?

Hi there, I am running 10psi on my Rotrex FD and currently putting down 412whp! On unrestricted 19psi the K20A put down 494whp! With this amount of power there's a lot of wheel spin sometimes even up to 4th gear with cold tyres! Once you adapt on throttle control it's quite fun to drive...
  18. Vteker

Stoptech rotor replacement

Ahahah! Lol hopefully tears of joy! Just make sure to share some pictures mate!
  19. Vteker

Lol broke but happy once all that bling is shinning behind the wheels! Once the pads and discs have had time to properly bed in and you deliberately hit those anchors as hard as you can I'm sure you'll have a huge smile and a huge release of adrenaline lol
  20. Vteker

Whatever rotor replacement you plan on getting stay away from cross drilled ones, slotted ones are more than enough! When I replaced mine, I had it all ordered from ABP Motorsport and as always great customer service and support and had it all shipped next day! I just can't remember how much the...
  21. Vteker

S2KIP's S2000

That's some serious work under the bonnet and the Mugen looks awesome! Are there any intake carbon pipes for the S2000 available ? Now that would take it to another level Chris! :-D Carbon is an incurable addiction and spreads like the plague! Lol
  22. Vteker

Can anyone identify this manifold?

Hi there I'm sure this is a FD2 manifold!
  23. Vteker

a few problems

I am not 100% sure on the EP3 as I haver never come across an issue like this and hopefully someone on here can confirm but some cars have resistor blocks and a high speed relay, while others may have a blower control module that isn't working properly and this "might" be why it's behaving like...
  24. Vteker

a few problems

Is the air con light on when that happens?
  25. Vteker

a few problems

Forgot to mention, please check that the heater fuse hasn't blown first!
  26. Vteker

a few problems

You might need to check the knob that turns heater on and off as something might have gotten loose, stuck or broken! Check the handbrake cable as with age these tend to stretch a bit and replace with new Honda one.
  27. Vteker

Aem water/methanol

@ Jura, can you please advise if running 20/80 mix of meth requires different heat range plugs and plugs also being gapped to suit such mixture. Thanks
  28. Vteker

My 2008 Honda Civic Type R FD2

Very nice looking FD2 congratulations bud!
  29. Vteker

300mm stop tech brakes are they good

Hi there, I can only comment on the 4pot 328mm kit that I have on my EP3 and so far no regrets since upgrading all parts are of great quality! The 328mm will look a lot better behind the wheels than the 300mm IMO! These brakes are the business when it comes to serious stoping power specially on...
  30. Vteker

Aem water/methanol

This is very useful information, thanks Jura. The 20% of meth used was that the optimal mix ratio for the ep3? Would not make more power by let's say using a 40 or 50% meth mixture? I'm running rotrex supercharger 10 psi boost pressure. Thanks
  31. Vteker

What other mods have you lined up for this year?
  32. Vteker

Congratulations mate one of many trophies to follow! IMHO this motor is a show stopper period! Would love to see this motor in a magazine feature!
  33. Vteker

S2KIP's S2000

The warm weather is not helping much! Do you plan on upgrading the induction Chris?
  34. Vteker

S2KIP's S2000

Love it! love it! love it Chris ! It sounds very responsive to throtle input through the midrange!
  35. Vteker

NFox - Cosmic Grey Premier

Looks lovely congratulations bud !
  36. Vteker

Aem water/methanol

I never got round to fitting the kit as I changed my plans to charge my EP3. Instead I will fit it to my JDM K20 FD3. TTS will map the meth kit. Check the pictures if it helps!
  37. Vteker

**FOUND** STANCE DAILY'S PHOENIX YELLOW TURBO EP3 STOLEN!

Fvkers! Feel for you bud, hope they catch these scumbags! This has made re-think once again to have tracker fitted to my cars! Good luck and all the best in getting it back!
  38. Vteker

There's not one thing I dislike about this motor! Loving the transformation bud, that engine bay is just like paradise and one of the most outstanding EP3s I have ever seen! Well done!
  39. Vteker

Vteker's **412.31WHP** K20 Supercharged - FD2-R Conversion

Stock K20a is the king of boost:eek: [/URL][/IMG] Shot taken at the Ace Cafe London [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] Awaiting delivery of some goodies, hopefully will arrive this coming week! :D
  40. Vteker

Pete's TDi North/Grinspeed tuned NHB CTR & BMW 335i Coupe

Now these seats look awesome and compliment the interior, centre console and handles! Love it!!
  41. Vteker

Really love what you have done to the EP3 for sure looks one of a kind!:) How's the handling on air?
  42. Vteker

Italian DC2

Hi Marco welcome to TRO bud! Love your DC2 well spec'd motor!
  43. Vteker

That is very true bud, when I go through the receipts and paperwork I'm like WTF? How much? Damn someone really has very deep pockets!! It is a one of a kind motor more FD2 than FD3, insane! And the amount of spare carbon bits that was included with the car is unbelievable!!
  44. Vteker

Thanks bud, that is a valid point there Loxy I asked myself the very same question as most of you guys! But the guy who I bought the car from is a young entrepreneur with very deep pockets and the Civic was his very first car! His next car was waiting for him, this V8 AMG Bi-Turbo!
  45. Vteker

Previous owner had all this work carried out whilst the chassis was stripped lots of welding to seems! Chassis is as stiff as hell!!
  46. Vteker

This car was part of a sponsored project that it would be possible to convert to fd2 hence lots of money thrown in by previous owner not me! I bought the car already finished. How many people convert EG civics to K20a even EP2 to EP3 spec is that a bad thing? It's still a Honda at the end of the...
  47. Vteker

The reason I bought it was because its unique and the craziest project I've seen with a civic. Test drove a FD2 and there is not much of a difference at all apart from power this is a pure road beast!
  48. Vteker

The car is going through the registration process at the moment so soon will have an engineers report including the engine replacement as advised by dvla.
  49. Vteker

Thanks Fools, for some reason the XXR's look better in the flesh but I have thought about replacing them so will have to research on different wheels at some point! I have a long list of mods so will focus on that and probably leave the wheels for last! That's right FD2R for Type R :D
  50. Vteker

This car started it's life as a 1.4 Civic Hybrid FD3 and it's the first and only to have had a complete conversion carried out, literally every nut and bolt has been swapped from a genuine import FD2. A big thanks to the previous owner who poured loads of sweat, blood, tears, ££££ thousands and...
  51. Vteker

My first car CTR '05 plate NHB

Congratulations with your new car Chick and welcome to TRO ! Love the rare leather seats. Have a very happy Easter!
  52. Vteker

S2KIP's S2000

Nice one on the mot mate! I'm sure the servicing will not be as expensive as the Evo was! Lol
  53. Vteker

New baby my first type R

Welcome to TRO mate!
  54. Vteker

S2KIP's S2000

Hi Chris car is looking very very nice mate!
  55. Vteker

ROTREX TRACTION FLUID

Tegiwa is the cheapest place to buy it from and you will also need to buy the magnetic filter!
  56. Vteker

My FN2 Mugen Milano!

Welcome to TRO bud. Very nice motor love the Mugen look!:p
  57. Vteker

CW FD2

Sweet looking motor, love it!
  58. Vteker

whats the best exhaust headers!!

Yes Loxy one might have clearance issues with different US headers but this KidRacing header offers great clearance and does not even come close to the anti roll bar. Here's a picture I took a while ago, sorry iphone quality!
  59. Vteker

When I bought my header from the states I was told it would work well with the K20A2 combined with a 3" exhaust and so far i've not had any issues. My car is a 2005 UK EP3 Type R, hope this helps.
  60. Vteker

Need help with fitting indicator lense on wing mirror??

Why not get a used complete facelift mirror in good condition and just do a straight replacement? A good working one will cost between £50 to £60.
  61. Vteker

This is what the header looks like when bolted to a K20!
  62. Vteker

I've got a KidRacing header Tri Y 4-2-2-1 shape. Quality is great and good midrange and top end power. Mase mapped and it put 205.9 WHP at Surrey rollers and mods consist of Gruppe M intake, 3 " custom exhaust with HKS 409 Hi-Power backbox. Great throttle response. Hope this helps.
  63. Vteker

EP3 Buying another ep3! It's been a while.

/ DVDs.
  64. Vteker

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Good luck with the car Chris and hopefully it's something that can be easily rectified!!! Dam! What a lovely Evo!
  65. Vteker

MilanoChris' Evo IX

I did notice 2 or 3 runs with similar results and was thinking to myself maybe Mase was sorting the fueling or ignition out!! Maybe that help deliver more torque and coming on boost sooner!! Mase is a Human Ecu, awesome guy!! I'm glad I've waited for him to come over. He said he's so busy he...
  66. Vteker

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Lol Thanks, he definitely does! Really nice guy and I'm glad he tuned my motor he squeezed every bit of power out of the K20 big thanks to Mase!
  67. Vteker

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Yeap that's the one mate. It put out 240bhp, Mase done a great job tuning the Kpro, it pulls strongly to 8500 RPM!
  68. Vteker

MilanoChris' Evo IX

Hi Chris nice to meet you briefly at SRR the dyno figure was very impressive. Now 420bhp that's a ballistic missile. On the dyno the Evo was spitting flames lol
  69. Vteker

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

Hi mate, great news to hear hope it all goes smooth at TDI North for you and the most power gets extracted from that K20! Lol about keeping standard! All the best of luck mate!!
  70. Vteker

First Car: EP3 CTR

Congrats in getting the car mate! But oh my! Get rid of all them stickers first, sort those wheels out and less red on it will look 10 times better!
  71. Vteker

Possible bottom end engine fail? With video!

Forgot to mention, also make sure to check the cat has not come apart inside as bits inside could make funny noises, if that's not the case then its engine related! Hope I'm wrong as k20s don't come cheap!
  72. Vteker

Possible bottom end engine fail? With video!

That don't sound too healthy mate! It sounds like bottom end will need a complete overhaul! If you're good with spanners then it's just time consuming and it could be put right with little money! Otherwise have a mechanic look at it and give you an idea of how much it's going to cost and avoid...
  73. Vteker

Dazza's NHB Civic Type R 259.5bhp

Good job painting it red dazza, will definitely stand out from behind! Rear lower control arms and brace would be a very nice future add on!
  74. Vteker

First Car: EP3 CTR

R as a first car?! :-)) good on you mate!!! Hope you have fun with it! My first car was a lovely Fiat 127 and what a great car that was. Really fun to drive!
  75. Vteker

My NHB 54 CTR

Wow! Awesome finish! If your mate ever visits west London I'd be interested in getting the car detailed!
  76. Vteker

Fit a Vtec light

Got one of these fitted to my Ep3 for a while now.
  77. Vteker

Help Me Decide What Rim to get....?

Great choice mate! Looks very nice indeed!
  78. Vteker

Help Me Decide What Rim to get....?

Those Rota's look so much better just black stay away from red stains!
  79. Vteker

Input shaft bearing?

This is clearly a release bearing issue and also springs on clutch plate completely worn out had that problem myself nd a new exedy hyper clucth sorted that problem out!
  80. Vteker

Bugatti Styled EG

Its not a Bugatti why try make it look like one, pointless IMO !
  81. Vteker

0.5 second buzz/rattle on start up ep3

Nothing to worry about I believe it's the starter motor that does it as mine does the same sometimes.
  82. Vteker

A5H's NHB EP3

They're great in the rain as it stops water from coming in when the windscreen starts to mist up and you need to open the windows a bit, but I found it not so good when the weather is very hot and not enough air comes in as it deflects it? But definitely gives the car a nice look, shame the JDM...
  83. Vteker

A5H's NHB EP3

Hi Ash welcome to the forum mate love the NHB shine just a shame it don't last very long!
  84. Vteker

new member my ep3

Welcome mate, sweeeet motor!
  85. Vteker

Loxy's Plasma Blue WRX STi Saloon

Loving that Scooby of yours Loxy and being a big Scooby fan myself for sure it will be my next set of wheels.
  86. Vteker

Exhaust sounds/videos

Cool. Forgot to mention when going on motorways the baffle goes straight in mate as its mega loud oops :-))
  87. Vteker

Exhaust sounds/videos

Many thanks for the criticism stoo :-)) surely you'll find many cars on this forum appalingly as loud as moi some even get banned from race circuits! That's the sound it makes without the baffle insert! Was going to make another video with the baffle in so members can hear the difference which...
  88. Vteker

Exhaust sounds/videos

Hey loxy how come your other comment just vanished into thin air mate surely can't be tapatalk playing about! :-)) Lol
  89. Vteker

Exhaust sounds/videos

Hopefully the other half will agree to hold the phone while I do the drive-by sound check :-))
  90. Vteker

Exhaust sounds/videos

I think it's the old age bud :-)) lol. Motor runs sweet as ever, very quiet while cruising around but deadly at full throttle!
  91. Vteker

Exhaust sounds/videos

HKS 409 Hi Power Exhaust backbox with 4-2-2-1 Header and 3" inch B-Pipe Reving sound under 5000/RPM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLc2ocqgHhY
  92. Vteker

My NHB EP3R

Agree mate that's on the list :-))
  93. Vteker

My NHB EP3R

Here's what a 3" b-pipe sounds like when put together with the Awsome HKS 409 Hi Power back box. Revving below 5000rpm! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLc2ocqgHhY
  94. Vteker

My NHB EP3R

Only got the Seibon spoiler because another member here sold it to me for a good price as I just can't justify the £ 400 + postage for this.The condition was like new so was lucky there and the carbon looks Awsome. Now I want carbon tailgate, doors, skirts, Bonnet and maybe front wings and...
  95. Vteker

My NHB EP3R

Thanks bud, agree. I was thinking of sticking my oem wheels back on but then got offered a very good price for the Rota's, I would have to be a fool to refuse so bought them straight away and very happy with the new shoes :-))
  96. Vteker

My NHB EP3R

Also on the list was to replace my Mugen replica spoiler for a Seibon carbon fibre one Will have to take better pictures of this rear spoiler specially now the sun's out!
  97. Vteker

My NHB EP3R

And the wheels of choice was the Rota Slipstream 17 x 8 5H x 114.3 ET48 that I've purchased from Rota Wheels. These wheels feel so light when compared to my 18's! Then wheels got wraped in 215/45/17 rubber
  98. Vteker

My NHB EP3R

Also got 4 brand new tyres but what wheels will these go on?
  99. Vteker

My NHB EP3R

Some more pictures while car was on the ramp: Also had the backbox moved closer to the bumper as I didn't like the way it stuck so much out and looks a lot better now!
Back