• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Leooo

Caliper upgrade advice

Am I right in saying the DC5 calipers are four pots aswell? How many pots are standard then?
  2. Leooo

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Wow that's very dark its not even jap you crazy man! But perfectly understandable I guess, it will be vastly cheaper to run :( you'll be back to the type r range at some point. That's what happened to me and will do again. I'm also selling :( just bought a house!
  3. Leooo

I have seen this car in the flesh and absolutely love it! A real stunner. Good luck with sale mate. What are you px'ing for or is it a secret lol..
  4. Leooo

Murph's WRB GDB STI **Eurospec Update**

Awesome car! I'm a great fan of all things jap. Blue and gold is the best mix. Its nice to see one so well looked after for a change! I'll keep my eyes peeled at JAE
  5. Leooo

Brembo disc's & pads over heating

And what pads did you have fitted with the brembos.. thats just as important mate - http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?66024-Group-Buy-Ferodo-DS2500-pads.
  6. Leooo

Brembo disc's & pads over heating

Did you upgrade your fluid and lines too? thats what I did when I installed mine and I havnt had any issues. His reply isnt exactly helpful so I would try getting in touch with Brembo and just state they are over heating quickly and are perhaps sticking to the pad - as thats the most useful...
  7. Leooo

Inbox messages wont go away!

Cheers guys! I figured it out as soon as I posted lol typical! Mod can delete this if you want
  8. Leooo

Inbox messages wont go away!

Hi all, I've emptied all my inbox messages and none are shown there. But there's a message saying a have 89 out of 100 messages then an empty folder button. If I press it they still stay! So frustrating. Anyone know how to empty all of them?
  9. Leooo

Try again mate I deleted some messages!

Try again mate I deleted some messages!
  10. Leooo

FN2 Driver's seat - pulled thread

You'll always leave a trace no matter how well you do it. It depends how much you can live with it and how much you think it will notice. It was worth trying yourself though as if you do balls it up you can still get it done professionally for the same price..
  11. Leooo

Blimey - that was observant lol! Yeah I am, guilty so to speak.
  12. Leooo

Hi mate, as promised: Close up photo shows where the pulls were but you have to concentrate to see them. The far away one you cant see them much at all.
  13. Leooo

No worries I'll do that for you. What do you mean by crease? I had a pull of thread that came out the base of the seat. I don't quite know what you mean
  14. Leooo

FN2 Jump for EP3 to FN2 Mugen 200

That's absolutely perfect! Thanks very much. Will I really save the different in money with getting the championship white and getting the body kit, to by the kit and spray must be change out of £1500? Do you know where I can find some pictures of the GP kit? Great write up by the way. Lee
  15. Leooo

FN2 Jump for EP3 to FN2 Mugen 200

Hi all, Does anyone think the jump from an EP3 to an FN2 is a good idea. I was thinking Championship White FN2 or FN2 Mugen 200 - Money depending of course.. Anyone have any pointers or recommendations. Any pictures would be nice too :D Cheers, Lee
  16. Leooo

Hi mate, I had exactly the same problem on the passenger side of my car seat. I used a needle (thick one) to push it back into the seat, you would never even know it happened. Saved me a small fortune in having them refurbished. Ill take a photo if you like. Lee
  17. Leooo

Bugger.
  18. Leooo

Sell me your cam cover for a swap please! :D will be sorry to see this one go !
  19. Leooo

My Milano EP3

Very nice write up! I would have got carbon bonnet and maybe the splitter and spolier and stopped there but now I have seen the HD pics I think it looks awesome. Not that I would do it myself but can appreciate the time and money spent. This does make me want to get a front end respray though...
  20. Leooo

Finally have a Milano CTR Premier Edition

Thanks mate, I'm changing my colour scheme though. I'm fed up with white wheels as they don't look right in my opinion lol. Going green calipers and black or dark grey alloyz I'm in the process of buying a house lol so it's all money
  21. Leooo

Lol Santa pod raceway mostly but the next one is the bhp show which I believe is in Lydden Hill (spelt wrong) Race Track. Best google BHP Show lol.. The next Santa pod one I'm going to is Driftworks and Ultimate Street Car. Can't wait! Yeah I know what you mean about the battered ones. I was...
  22. Leooo

Well done mate! You won't be disappointed! Shame you live so far away for meets etc. I have never looked back since having mine Milano Prem. Where did you get it from. I had to drive from Medway Towns in Kent to Lake Windermere in Cumbria to get mine lol!!
  23. Leooo

Civic soon. Nissan for now!

I'm also 6'2" and plenty of front room for me. With a comfortable driving position etc. Once you buy a type r you won't look back. Even if you divert to another Manufacturer for a brief while I can guarantee you'll be back to the type r. Nearly all of my mates have Leon cupras or cupra rs but...
  24. Leooo

Danga's Satin CTR "Bullet"

Great work mate, it's amazing what a difference it makes on the out look of the whole car, when I buy a new car I usually buy new caliper paint, number plates and badges. Cheap and very effective..
  25. Leooo

Mmm beading makes me go all tingly.
  26. Leooo

Painting my engine cover

Cheers mate, your a useful bloke lol! I sent him a pm on CTRO so should hear back soon. He might just say do it yourself as I have the paint and tell me what he does I relation to the old paint. Changing the subject slightly does anyone know where LeeH is, I have posted on his messages and...
  27. Leooo

Painting my engine cover

Yeah that's the one I mean, I know Bren does a great job but thought as I have the paint how hard can it be lol. Thanks for all your help peeps. I wonder how much Bren does it for cost wise..
  28. Leooo

Painting my engine cover

Thank you mate!
  29. Leooo

Painting my engine cover

Lol no worries, I mean the red painted bit that covers all internals etc. I thought I may have to wire brush it to get the paint to stick to it..
  30. Leooo

Painting my engine cover

Hi all, I quick enquiry more than anything. I have the paint to paint my engine cover. Will I need to scratch off the standard red paint that Honda use to cover it and is there anything I should know in terms of removing and re-fitting, any trade secrets or anything? I know I need some new...
  31. Leooo

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Random request. Can you make the 'r' a bright green colour? Cheers, Lee
  32. Leooo

Haha must have made an impression. Nah I didn't take mine up as I went with my mate in his Vxr, I wish I had now though to be honest! I take it you knew the cosmic with the blue wheels and spoon brakes. Im sure I have seen him on TRO.. I need to modify mine more before I pod it!
  33. Leooo

I was there and pod was awesome! Well done mate - you camp over the weekend? I was the one who commented on your wheels yesterday while in the que..
  34. Leooo

Mice recommendation :smt023 were down riverside country park yesterday about 3pm in rainham?
  35. Leooo

My EP3 30TH Anniversary Satin Silver

Very nice mate! I wish the engine bay picture would load though lol! Love the anniversary seats, I bought some and love them to pieces! I wouldnt have the mud flaps but covering people in sh*t is not cool lol!
  36. Leooo

Showoff Imports - Rolo - Building an Integra DC5 Track Car

I'm actually in love with the wheel colour, some serious man hours gone into this! Can't wait to see the final result and figures it produces! What you aiming for?
  37. Leooo

You fitted your own short shifter? You can do mine too mate :smt023 :D
  38. Leooo

Your inbox is full mate: further to my last PM "My apologies, my spacers are Two 67mm spacers...

Your inbox is full mate: further to my last PM "My apologies, my spacers are Two 67mm spacers, 20mm thickness. So 10mm each side would be fine. If it will help I can measure the distance tomorrow."
  39. Leooo

Big Service 36000 miles (ish)

Sweet, thanks peeps. Will book it in. Does anyone know how much this will cost roughly?
  40. Leooo

Ah that must be very low then, the coolant I mean! I'll get that sorted. My clutch fluid is low too. Oh cool I thought the 37500 was a big one with gearbox oil etc..
  41. Leooo

Hi all, I'm appealing for the eternal knowledge that's on this forum! I am due to have my service done as it's massively overdue. I've changed the oil and the brakefluid pads discs and brake lines. My brake reservoir is fine and full up but there's another larger reservoir to the left of...
  42. Leooo

Tis very smart mate, I saw that crz up there when my dad had his accord serviced, his white one was outside and was a real nice sight!
  43. Leooo

The 'TRO Cleaning Tips' Thread

For an excellent engine bay clean use Meguars engine cleaner as it's amazing stuff. Can also be used on wheel arches too! Very powerful and little goes a long way. Then dress the engine bay with an interior dress or tyre shine. A decent trim and tyre shine gel is chemical guys new trim look...
  44. Leooo

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Who painted that for you? Looks amazing! You using new sealant when putting it back on?
  45. Leooo

^Joe's Satin OEM EP3

Love the colour of the wheels mate, I put an sfs hose after getting annoyed with the dull one lol, I can't say I noticed much of a change.. Perhaps a more raspy note
  46. Leooo

Brought this Today !!

Lovely! Champ white is the only way forward.. Any plans for it?
  47. Leooo

flaming/backfiring

Lol that won't last! I give you till the end of June! Haha I will have 800/900 quid to spend on the civic in June but don't know whether to spend it on Mani fold and exhaust or handling mods n exhaust.. Hmm...
  48. Leooo

flaming/backfiring

Been doing a bit more reading on your thread.. That must have cost you a small fortune.. Will be sweet when you get your map sorted and keys coded! You got a short shifter yet?
  49. Leooo

flaming/backfiring

What set up have you got bud? You changed your exhaust from the n1 iirc.. You must have manifold, mid pipe and decat.. Which ones did you choose?
  50. Leooo

flaming/backfiring

Surely yours flames bud, you got decat right?
  51. Leooo

That's so cool, nice work by the way mate looks ace! I'm getting my alloys done in very dark grey almost black too as they look so much better. I'll get a short shifter next month to. What's fitting like?
  52. Leooo

How much was the short shifter and tie bar mate?
  53. Leooo

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

Coming along nicely mate!
  54. Leooo

What new wheels have you ordered mate, I got torques on white at the moment. May go tein green one day!
  55. Leooo

Leooo's Milano Premmmmmm... Nicely Sized Update Page 5

Thanks mate. Shocking display pic lol
  56. Leooo

Cheers fellas. Gonna do this and Mani and k100 before handling
  57. Leooo

Especially with how clean it is lol. :smt023 thanks :D
  58. Leooo

I was gonna leave the opie oils ones and leave the rest as no matter where you try and put them it's impossible to male the look good. Maybe under the bonnet is the best place for them considering that only gets put up at shows. I thought they would look good but as you guys said tacky hits the...
  59. Leooo

Got a load of different ones, motul, brembo, eibach, opie oils, stewie from family guy sticking his finger up, made in japan, gruppe m, mugen etc. I only really like the opie oils and stewie one when they're on the car lol. I can't find any other decent ones and there no pictures for ideas on...
  60. Leooo

I Assume the bung is just a stopper that you put in the end of the exhaust to make it quieter? That sounds good - are they expensive. So assuming i go second hand that's 250. How much is the b pipe? Then that's me all sorted. Except for the manifold lol From what I can see the fujitsubo legalis...
  61. Leooo

Thanks for the comments, yeah i sealed with two layers of collinite 476 and then alloy wheel seal from auto glym as I've found it good in the past. My standard wheels that I have up for sale have had the same treatment! Got any pictures of your stickers as I have a few in the post but not...
  62. Leooo

I'm looking for spoon n1 and b pipe. How much did you pay for yours to get a bargain? Do you know what an average price is? I'm just wondering how loud it is because i want it to sound as nice as the n1 does but without the unbearable loudness and waking the neighbours up everytime I start or...
  63. Leooo

The spacers I bought didn't fit the standard wheels. They fitted on the car but the centre of the space was too big at 67mm for the standard wheels which needed a 64mm spacer which I didn't have! They were hard to get hold of too. Eibach do them and now I think europerformance.co.uk have a set...
  64. Leooo

Ok all, So I finally plucked up the courage (and dusted off my wallet) and got my brakes fitted. Had a huge amount of problems with it but go there in the end! I couldnt get the standard wheels to fit with the spacers I bought with the kit so I decided the time is right (with a great excuse) to...
  65. Leooo

Brake calipers

Hi mate, you get my pm?
  66. Leooo

G Unit's Milano

I couldn't agree more Mr Chi! I was thinking of getting my Rota torques red to match the colour of the car.. If I was going to do a 'loud' colour I'd do them in bright lime 'tein' green :D Very nice mate, nice to see something a bit different. What's your next plans for your car?
  67. Leooo

I love the noise of the N1 - can't wait to get one. The bung just makes it quieter I assume? Does it actually notice..
  68. Leooo

Hahaha I ordered my torques yesterday! Mine are in white though! Looks spot on mate
  69. Leooo

Brake calipers

Hi mate, I have booked my car into the garage for tuesday 3rd November at 3pm. I'll send your brakes calipers to you early Wednesday morning. You want them sent next day recorded delivery? I remember you saying you needed them early November for some reason.. Pm me your address and ill reply...
  70. Leooo

Brake calipers

How could I forget you mate. I'm going to the garage tomorrow to book in the car. Hopefully they'll tell me to come back that night ;)
  71. Leooo

Colli 476s

Haha sorry mate but it's well worth it!
  72. Leooo

NHB EP3 Detail - Derby Forget Forza pro

This is what I love about black cars, when they're properly cleaned they look amazing!! Albeit for about 5 hours lol!
  73. Leooo

give me some help lads

Red mist is not a sealant by the way. More like an ultra glossy quick Detailer. It dissuade super water beading though. Look in my pics. I use wash and rinse with born to be mild dodo juice > meguiars clay bar with born slippy clay lube > super resin polish > collinite 476s (from...
  74. Leooo

Colli 476s

I bought car lack and colli 476 and used it for the first time with srp and AG paint renovator and the results were amazing. Do two coats of sealant with car lack for the best results. It's rained every day and I've only used my wipers once when you start the car! It's such siht weather here...
  75. Leooo

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Too true.. My local dealer Drake and Fletcher in Maidstone havenbeen over taken by invicta motors.. So they're even worse lol but before they were over taken they were really good! Jermal seems to be determined to sort it and I'm learning as I go! :D
  76. Leooo

You both have very good points. The knowledge on this forum still overwhelms me. I just though if you went to GHonda and explained you know what isn't wrong with your honda they may know what is. I can see why cost is an issue though. Just trying to think outside the Box :) simples.
  77. Leooo

Fair one. I didn't realize it was *that much* water lol! If it's that serious Following the self failed attempted to fix it I would have taken to Honda knowing it would be expensive. I am a bit anal though. Not in a gay way. :)
  78. Leooo

I can understand why you've done it but won't drilling holes under the car for drainage make it worse with road spray from water on the road surface. My mate had a home in his floor and his carpets were soaked! I hate things like this they're so frustrating!
  79. Leooo

I've refurbed them and just awaiting for the hoses to arrive so i can get them fitted. Not long now, I'll get some pics up real soon!
  80. Leooo

Dribbles.. :) lovely mate! I'll be following you soon!
  81. Leooo

How to paint your brake calipers.

I ordered the foliatec kit from europerformance. It's been discontinued but they have the same kit but from e-tech. It comes with brake cleaner, already mixed paint and a little brush. I have a query though. I have two bolts one at the top and one at the bottom of the back of the caliper. Each...
  82. Leooo

Brake calipers

Yes mate paypal is fine I'll let you know when mine are fitted and I'm ready to send off. I had a package delivered and thought it was my caliper paint but it was from cleanyourcar.co.uk lol! And europerformance said it would be here today. :@
  83. Leooo

Brake calipers

Nice one. I just got an email saying the brake caliper paint for my brakes that are going on will arrive tomorrow so I'll paint them tomorrow. As soon as the hoses arrive I'll get them fitted. Once it's all sorted I'll take payment and send recorded delivery to you! It will probably be around 20...
  84. Leooo

Brake calipers

Going rate in good condition is £200. Still interested? Any other bits you need?
  85. Leooo

Brake calipers

Have you seen them in my pictures? They're painted black with 'type' written in white and the 'r' in red. Are you happy with that? I'm finding out what the going rate is. Do you need any other brake related parts or just the calipers? :)
  86. Leooo

Brake calipers

Hmmm ok well I'm waiting for the braided hoses and motul to turn up. Also I need to paint my new calipers too at some point. I'll order that from foliatec.com now and do them ready, if I get mine fitted on payday (25th) then that should leave enough time to send them to you. I don't have a clue...
  87. Leooo

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

Nice motor chop good stuff. I must admit I'm jelous of your handling mods lol! Cars coming along nicely. You getting any interior mods done? Carbon wrapping or something? What are your next power based plans?
  88. Leooo

Brake calipers

Yes mate I've ordered them and waiting for delivery! Ordered me motul too, then all I got to do is paint all my calipers
  89. Leooo

Brake calipers

I'll have some front premier edition calipers coming up for sale soon. Once the pads die on me I'll be putting bigger ones on. Got about 2000 miles left on my pads with 'normal driving' lol depends how quickly you need them..
  90. Leooo

Brake stuff

That's what I thought shaenei but the stainless ones are more expensive and that's what I've ordered :D
  91. Leooo

Brake stuff

Thanks sunny, I've ordered two litres of motul. Should be plenty! The zinc fittings.. I can only assume the zinc makes the less corrosive with the brake fluid or makes them stonger. Stuff it. I'm going to order themost expensive lol.
  92. Leooo

Brake stuff

That's a great idea! I'll ring up europerformance and see what they say! Thanks again!
  93. Leooo

Brake stuff

Thanks for that scott I've ordered the motul! Still not sure about the braided lines. I'm sure there's not that much difference anyway..
  94. Leooo

Brake stuff

How many litres of motul 5.1 do I need when replacing old fluid for my big brake kit being fitted? Also is there any gain with zinc coated braided goodridge hoses as oppose to normal stainless steel ones? Cheers, Lee
  95. Leooo

Little help with suspension please.

Spot on thanks ! I was reselling through google and eBay with no joy. Thanks again..
  96. Leooo

So which ones will fit none are labelled ep3
  97. Leooo

Brake calipers

Same here, mine are black with 'type' written in white and the 'r' in red. Check my pics and pm if interested :)
  98. Leooo

Rain X - Anti Fog

You can get companies that check for AC leaks while they regas. RainX Anti Fog is good with two or three applications as this is what I use. Ive never had a problem! Just make sure you use a new clean microfibre cloth otherwise it goes greasy.
  99. Leooo

Hi folks, this is great reading and answered my question perfectly! Are these the ones I need to order? Im not sure if theyll fit the EP3 2005(55) http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=555575122 Thanks ! :smt023
Back