• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. k1ngsk1n

VXR Dynamic Drive day Thruxton 13/07/10

Anyone going to this tomorrow? Just got my pass through, its a corporate motor day thing that I've blagged in on through my old mans fleet business. Just thought I'd see on the off chance if anyone from here was going to be there. I'll post some pics after the event.
  2. k1ngsk1n

Das Boot!

Ok well I sold the DC2 and said to my self I'd buy something cheap to run around in and use the excess money to clear my credit card so I was ready to go to uni and start getting in debt all over again. Been looking at a few different cars all of which I hated untill I found this...
  3. k1ngsk1n

First Honda, Wow i was young!!

Found this, not a great pic but it made me smile seeing my old mate. This was the first car I ever bought. That was where the Honda thing started. These are the rest. Honda for life :cool:
  4. k1ngsk1n

K1ngsk1n's new dc2! bath pics page 4.

Hey guys picked up my 96spec JDM DC2 last night. I love it, so much fun. Since last night I've done a few little thing, Removed, cleaned and fixed the OEM wind deflectors. Removed CD Auto changer Sorted loose wires under dash Screwed the ash tray back it as it fell out 10min into owning...
  5. k1ngsk1n

How to install/remove an after market head unit.

Hey whilst looking for advice on removing my OEM stereo the first time I did it I noticed there wasn't a guide, so I took a few pics whilst I was removing my after market head unit and chucked this together. I tried searching again before posting this and came a blank so forgive me if this is a...
  6. k1ngsk1n

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 Cambelt change?

Anyone know when these need changing? I'm looking at one tomorrow with 51k on clock and hasn't had it done so just checking when i'd have to do it as the car looks very tidy etc. Cheers
  7. k1ngsk1n

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC2 advice?

Hey guys, I'm going to be selling my CTR soon as I want to clear some debts and Im going to UNI in September. So I've been looking at getting a DC2 as I don't want to give up on the Vtec. I've been looking around and went to see this one today which was really nice, drove well no weird noise...
  8. k1ngsk1n

Seat differences.

Hello all, Im getting bored of the red in my car, so thinking of going all black. I like the ATR Recaro route but understand there are issues with rails etc. So im considering swapping my facelift interior for a pre facelift interior, am I mad? What’s the difference in seats as I’ve sat...
  9. k1ngsk1n

Engine light giving misfire code?

Hey guys, Over the last month i've been having a misfire problem, i first found out by getting the engine management light come on. I took it straight over to TGM who said it was a misfire code and seeing as it was in for a service that week with them not to worry as it was probably a dud...
  10. k1ngsk1n

Wiper size where to etc

Hey like in title i need to order some new wipers wheres the best place to buy them from and what size's do i need? Thanks
  11. k1ngsk1n

Honda tech won't test drive due to tyre size.

Hey, I'm looking for some new tyres thinking either toyos again or Falkens. This is the thing i cant find any 205 Falken FK452 they only seem to come in 215 but today whilst at honda the tech said he wouldn't test drive my car due to the tyres being the 'Wrong' size. WTF is that all...
  12. k1ngsk1n

Valve clearence issue

Hey guys, I've got my ep3 in for a service today with honda. Last night on the way home the engine managment light came on so i asked them to have a look. There saying its missfirering on cyclinders 3 and 4 and needs a valve cleasence done and new spark plugs. Quoting £230 for the job...
  13. k1ngsk1n

Relay problem

Hey, some of you may remember me posting lots of questions about the fact my ctr kept blowing bulbs. Well the problem is still there just comes and goes. I've had it in and out of the stealers a million times over the last six months and finally they seem to have found the fault (not before...
  14. k1ngsk1n

stealing mofo's

Cant believe it, i had an accident last year and insurance went up from £500 a year to £890 which i sucked up as i thought 'It's ok at least after a year ill have another no claims bonus and ill be back down again' but no. My current insurer has increased my premium by £290 and other companys...
  15. k1ngsk1n

Washer jet advice *warning boring thread!!*

Hey guys sorry for boring thread but need a little advise on washer jets. Mine are lame I've owned more powerfull water pistols!! I've read that people change there CTR ones for Jazz ones, is this styling or power reasons? What other mods could be done to make them more effective? Hope...
  16. k1ngsk1n

new head unit wont turn on??

Hi, i've just installed a new alpine head unit into my ctr and i've connected with all the leads needed i think??? but i have no power?? what should i be looking for? should the unit come to life as soon as i've connected it up? sorry for loads of questions, hope someone can help. thanks
  17. k1ngsk1n

ZCW Alloy Wheel

Anyone ever seen a pair of these in the flesh?? Thinking of getting these for my cosmic, what do people think all comments welcome. Thanks
  18. k1ngsk1n

TGM!!!!

Hey guys, I thought after my last 'No ones calling me back the worlds going to end!!' TGM post, I'd post the results of being patient. TGM were great, very helpful and very thorough (finding other faults that Honda missed the week before!!). The car feels great after the FRSU, why Honda...
  19. k1ngsk1n

EP3 wheels on an s2000

Does any one know if they would fit?? and i was asked what the 'offset' of the wheel was can anyone tell me what that is or this person talking crazy!!! Thanks
  20. k1ngsk1n

Wheel advice please help!

Hey I'm looking at some OEM pre-facelift wheels on ctro not used it before so thought I'd ask here. What's the difference between facelift and pre? Would they work with my facelift? They are 280 quid with 4 good tyres, alloys seem in good nick, is this a good deal?? Any advice would be...
  21. k1ngsk1n

Fitting the E Tech brace with AC????

Hey i know i posted this on the other E Tech thread but thought i'd starta new to try and get the answer i need!!! I'm having trouble fitting the clamp for the brace on the side with the AC pipe as shown belowe Has anyone fitted one and can they advise me on what to do?? Many Thanks
  22. k1ngsk1n

best place to buy ICE from??

Hey sorry if this is a repeat but could only find stuff about double din. Trying to sort out a HU for my Ep3 wondered where the best place to buy was from. Thanks a lot:cool:
  23. k1ngsk1n

E-Tech front strut brace....

Any good?? want a front strut brace, cant quite afford a J's Racing is it worth getting or should i keep saving?? Thanks for any advice you might have.
  24. k1ngsk1n

cosmic at night new updates added

Hey haven't up dated this in a while. I deleted the pics on my photobucket so I'll repost them and update at the same time. I sold all the mods i had due to thinking I was selling up but have now decided to keep her so have been building her back up. Had a AEM CAI fitted at christmas...
  25. k1ngsk1n

TGM?!?!?!?!

Hey guys, Been trying to get hold of TGM in Fleet to do a fast road setup and full service but cant get hold of them?? Have sent 3/4 emails and called three times and left a message with who ever it is that answers the phone but no reply! Has anyone had similar problem and can you recommend...
  26. k1ngsk1n

fast road setup

Hey guys, Anyone know where i can get a fast road set up done in the south, surrey/london way. TDI is way to far (about 210 miles)!!!! Cheers guys
  27. k1ngsk1n

Out of shape?

Hey just looking for some advise, Just got my 2005 CTR back from yeomans Honda in Guildford after having the brakes done and it's come back with an adviseory on the rear tyres for being out of shape. The tech seemed to think it was in keeping with standard type r issues, Is this right? Can...
  28. k1ngsk1n

front light bulbs keep going??

Hey guys hopeing for some advice/help! I have a 2005 ep3 and resently the low beam head light bulbs keep blowing?? i've had to replace them twice in a week and once at christmas:mad: ?? I have checked the fuses etc and their fine, cant work it out? Any ideas? I'd love your opinion. Thanks
  29. k1ngsk1n

write off!!!!!!!!!

Some pics of my written off 08 ctr, i have a 05 cosmic now its loads better. Blessing in disguise!:o
Back