• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Darren4

Matt's JDM EP3

Looking forward to your detailed build Matt, car looks in mint condition
  2. Darren4

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

Thanks for that, i know your old car and Jason well as he lives 5 mins from me :). Asked as the dump valve noise is very loud, was it that loud as standard? New cars looking as good as your old one :)
  3. Darren4

TG's Polished Metal - Metallic FK2 - GT

How did the K&N Filter compare to the stock one please :)?
  4. Darren4

FD2 Import on its way

Maybe you can use tapatalk (App on phone) to host the images for you?
  5. Darren4

My 2nd FD2

Looks lovely with that colour combo :)
  6. Darren4

EP3 Type R future classics?

I agree and to a certain fact premier editions cold hold there value as well. Wish I didn't sell my 30th an I now lol
  7. Darren4

New Black Modified FN2 Owner (Bath, Somserset area)

Welcome Kirsty I'm sure you'll get up to speed with the info on here. Car looks great in black, really sets it off!
  8. Darren4

Service - Integra DC5

TGM was very reasonable when i used them for a service, cheaper then i had thought.
  9. Darren4

FD2 JDM_DAVE'S FD2 BUILD THREAD/BLOG

Just seen this car, and now it's for sale :(. Nice looking example whoever will have it :)
  10. Darren4

AD_Illest's NHB EP3 Premier Edition

Some nice pics mate, keep it clean and keep it up :)
  11. Darren4

Gruppe M how much POWER

Also agree there, when i sold mine i fitted it to the guys car in the dark lol. Take your time and you will be fine.
  12. Darren4

TypeRiter's Stolen Prem.. Updated...

:(:( Just read what happend and im really sorry for you, been there in a way as my car got broken into once and that really hurt. The main thing i learned is that it actually could be worse and someone could have been hurt, which was my only comfort but made it hurt less :) Anyway hope...
  13. Darren4

Jacked - Milano Red EP3, from Chiswick High Road, London, 12.45am 30/08/09

Sorry to here this man :( Just no need to target people who work hard for what they have :mad:
  14. Darren4

Worth £200?

I had this is my 30th anni stu, it was really good to me. Well worth that price :cool:
  15. Darren4

Neily's FN2 GT

For a sliver car that does look very nice. The products you have used really show up :cool:
  16. Darren4

My JDM EP3

Any update on this stu?
  17. Darren4

30AE - Tein SS and Spoon Mani

Everyone is jumping ship from ctro to tro :lol: Good luck with the sale pal ;)
  18. Darren4

TGM!!!!

I would put that down to him having a "busy week" :lol:. The last time i was there, onc e he got off the phone 10 sec's later it was ringing again, that happened for the whole time i was there (3 hours +)
  19. Darren4

JDM ARB worth it?

It is worth it for the differance it makes (unless you have coilovers)
  20. Darren4

FN2 a in st focus's

When i had my ep3 the main cars that wanted a race were........ ep3's :lol:
  21. Darren4

Nhb 30th ani (gone) Audi s3 now here

I did but then i thought nahhhh :lol:
  22. Darren4

You know what jacki dont, i would have missed my seats but my audi one's do the trick ;). Nah dont worry when the is one again i'll be there to here that vtec sound again:D
  23. Darren4

It's very differant as it's more relaxed while the ctr is more hyper all the time :lol:. Defo enjoying the torque as you dont have to change down gears etc.. It makes a change going over humps full on rather then going sideways because of the spoon, buddyclub etc.. Only bad point is all girls...
  24. Darren4

First page updated with new car :D
  25. Darren4

My JDM EP3

So it starts..... :lol:
  26. Darren4

CTR on NOS - Update new Dash Lights - need your opinion on....

tbh they would get on my nerves after a while as they are quite full on. Your car so your rules :cool:
  27. Darren4

What to use to polish/wax

Ah right thanks for clearing that up for me:cool:. im thinking of this combo next on my dark audi paint: Poor boys Black hole Jetseal 109 Dodo Juice - Purple Haze That should last a few months in protection i hope
  28. Darren4

My Cosmic Premier...JRSC! 310bhp 24/11/2011

:cool::cool: Seen it in the flesh and looks good. Hope you've got that noisefixed now :)
  29. Darren4

My EP3 Anniversary

Oh and get that anniversy badge back on at the back :p
  30. Darren4

My EP3 Anniversary

30th AE is the best edition of the ep3 imo, do miss those red seats though Nice car :cool:
  31. Darren4

Removing OEM Honda EP3 wind deflectors

Thats what i did when i had to take my one's off. Make sure they are protected as royal mail etc.. will prob snap them in half :rolleyes:
  32. Darren4

What to use to polish/wax

any one know how the dodo juice wax rates comparied to lets say bilt hamber auto balm (which i use) as i keep hearing good things about dodo ;)
  33. Darren4

Removing OEM Honda EP3 wind deflectors

Use a hair dryer to heat the glue and the deflectors will come off WITH the glue intact still, but you have to peel them off very slowly
  34. Darren4

what type of sub box to use??

Like he said dont buy that stuff of ebay, i did to put my alpine type r in and it was crap. Theres a guy who custom makes them on talk audio somewhere, thats where i got my box made for like £44 delivered. Perfect box and about 22m thick :cool:
  35. Darren4

write off!!!!!!!!!

Like above it doesnt look that bad to be written off :(. By what way do you mean the ep3 is better then your now written off black fn2?
  36. Darren4

JDM Rear lights advise please

Thought as much. Nice one :)
  37. Darren4

Found out what i was after so mods you can close this please:D
  38. Darren4

Hi people ive got facelift rear lights on my 30th anni but as im selling some i could get some jdm ones as someone is wanting mine. Question is the jdm has no foglights? Is there any pro's and cons on this i.e. mot etc.. Thanks :cool:
  39. Darren4

Front JDM ARB

Defo get the rear arb, makes the back more plated
  40. Darren4

S2000 Turbo part 2

Saw your car at tgm a few weeks back, car looks mean as hell from the front :twisted:
  41. Darren4

Threaders with paying over a grand for insurance!!!

2nd that and the service is really nice :)
  42. Darren4

Petrol prices in your area

91p down here now :D
  43. Darren4

spoon n1 bung noise level

The spoon n1 is not that loud, buddyclubs on the other hand..... I remember some of my mates on ctro were talking to me about this when i had mine and it makes it sound rubbish. According to him it sounds "like a wet fart" :lol: Not sure if this is true but some say you shouldnt vtec with the...
  44. Darren4

interior lights

I took a ruler to it and it's 30mm. Dont know anything else tbh :(
  45. Darren4

interior lights

heres the packet i got:
  46. Darren4

interior lights

Ill let you know when i go home chi :cool:
  47. Darren4

i've been spoon sold!

And i thought my mate was fussy :lol:. I had know probs with the fitment when i mated my old dc mani with the spoon system (the mani will push the b pipe down a bit). The spoon system is a bargin when you get them second hand and can be sold on for the same price you pay. Ask tom at tgm to get...
  48. Darren4

DC sports manifold and exhaust sytem

doubt it as mani's are a bit shorter then the oem so the tailpipe goes in a bit. Also the dc mani pushes the b pipe down so it might scrape as mine did :(
  49. Darren4

sprayed rear carbing

it's the jdm arb thats doing most off the work, It's one of the best mods you can do to the ctr:D. Glad you noticed the differance stright away:)
  50. Darren4

sprayed rear carbing

Have you got it fitted yet;)
  51. Darren4

sprayed rear carbing

Very nice mate, came out very well. I was worried you wouldnt have liked the condition:(
  52. Darren4

Just ordered my Gruppe m

:confused::lol:
  53. Darren4

DTR's Integra :)

Nice car there mate, looks mint:cool::D
  54. Darren4

pictures of V2 kits

oh yea and that one as well :oops: Very rare and hard to get hold of 2nd hand as i'veonly seen them pop up a few times this year.
  55. Darren4

no i-vtec cover

The whole cover:D. Like how the spoon yellow one is.
  56. Darren4

no i-vtec cover

Thats what i did :p
  57. Darren4

pictures of V2 kits

if you cant get the gruppe m, go for the ITG Maxogen as ive heard there just as good:cool:
  58. Darren4

pictures of V2 kits

59. Darren4

mugen splitter on facelift?

Never have liked it because of the 2 fog light holes, as said best left to pre facelift's imo. Mugen grills on facelift look :cool: mind.
  60. Darren4

i've been spoon sold!

Spoon b pipe - £170 Spoon n1 - £200 (for a low mileage one) Add postage to that and thats the 2nd hand prices :) I know as i had this setup:cool:
  61. Darren4

buddyclub exhausts

They sit really close to the bumper and could knock against it. I've never had any of these problems what everyone has said so im guessing it's only on some. I think its a bit louder then my old spoon system but mainly in vtec which is the best sound i've heard on a ctr:cool:
  62. Darren4

buddyclub exhausts

Once you have heard a buddyclub inaction and on your car, it's very hard to give it up :(
  63. Darren4

Toda b pipe

:mad:, ive heard these dont hang very low but cant find any side views!
  64. Darren4

Toda b pipe

Any one know how low this sits compared to the normal OEM b pipe. Hardly any info on toda here:o:lol:
  65. Darren4

Stock alloys, but stock colour?

Think there diamond cut finish
  66. Darren4

v power etc.

Just read thats it's for summer months only:rolleyes:
  67. Darren4

When i was buying it off hoya, he said he had sold out of the blue hose so had to settle with red:rolleyes:. I've been meaning to go to halfords to see if they have a blue one, but i dont like going there:lol:
  68. Darren4

Had a bit of a tidy up with the spoon going :( but the pro spec in it's place:twisted:. Wish it was this clean at btcc on sunday as it looked shameful:oops::
  69. Darren4

It's just an earthing kit that even's out the static within the car. The 215's feel more stable and the other good thing is that it helps stop your alloys getting kurbed:cool:
  70. Darren4

JDM Integra Type R

You know what i think of your car, it's not as fast as i thought though:rolleyes:
  71. Darren4

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

You and that dash :lol: you're in line like about 20 other people are for the dash:p. Dont worry ill find someone who has a big dog and bring it as a passenger;).
  72. Darren4

Good going mate, your backs looking like mine a bit now :D
  73. Darren4

Best way to check your clutch

Are you having problems getting the car into 1st or reverse? Also how low is your biting point?
  74. Darren4

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

Because he's a spoon ho :lol:
  75. Darren4

Dyson Detail

:eek: a hoover, come on what's next a sink:smt082:smt082
  76. Darren4

my 04 CTR

Just to add that seller's items fit 100% as i got my splitter from them and it fits perfect:D
  77. Darren4

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

Yea thats what im after, i was very close to buying the buddyclub carbon bonnet but thought they dont look right:?. I've got enough carbon on my car tbh :lol:
  78. Darren4

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

Was that the one a guy was going to sell to me on my wanted ad on CTRO:p
  79. Darren4

Ill post what i put on my spoon n1 ad "Never had it at that combo i.e. spoon n1 + OEM b pipe. Put my spoon b pipe on first to my OEM backbox, it sounded the same but was a bit louder when doing down the revs if that makes sense. I wouldnt have thought it would be any louder in any combo tbh"...
  80. Darren4

Had a go at it stu and he's the differance :o When ever i get it that stright it will move after a drive so i'll see what happens on wednesday.
  81. Darren4

It is mate and i cant do nothing about it, it's all tight as well:confused::(
  82. Darren4

The engine bay was giving a work over today, think it looks classy now: My bonnet didnt like where my bc condenser was so it was moved :lol: Almost done just needs my earthing kit which should be coming in the next few days:)
  83. Darren4

Cam cover colour

All im saying on that is :smt047:smt047:smt047
  84. Darren4

Cam cover colour

100% agree:cool:
  85. Darren4

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

I know i was just keeping you on your toes;)
  86. Darren4

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

You are aware that they are £190 not £90:p
  87. Darren4

DC Sports battery tie

Have you got them yet nick?
  88. Darren4

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

is that what you brought at JAE?
  89. Darren4

Thanks guys, i know the car was in a bit of a state but i was a in a rush:lol:. I got the carbon bits off my mate but like i've said a thousand times, he's busy with doing conversion on teg's and civics:p. Ill update next week i hope;)
  90. Darren4

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

Now someone wants one :rolleyes:. Mine got sold jack
  91. Darren4

My 30th ani is now gone, and it's replacement is here ;) Here's some old pics of the beast Here's some pics of the audi Only done a few mods: Seat curpa r front splitter ITG panel filter Need to get my new double din head unit in as i...
  92. Darren4

Keep up the good woek mate:)
  93. Darren4

my 04 CTR

nice car but looks much better in the flesh:cool:, still needs better pic quality mind:lol:
  94. Darren4

DC Sports battery tie

:lol: wont need to as i was comparing my old one with MilanoChris'sengine bay and there the same:smt047:o
  95. Darren4

DC Sports battery tie

it better be cause i dont want to buy it again when i get my dc5 in the future:mad:. From what i've seen the engine bay looks the same ep3/dc5 except for a few bits.
  96. Darren4

DC Sports battery tie

I wish, would of made it easier to find:lol:
  97. Darren4

DC Sports battery tie

just checked the package and it states "civic si" if that helps you:confused:
  98. Darren4

DC Sports battery tie

There might be some at tdi north, thats where i got my rare blue one:cool:
  99. Darren4

wing mirror glass

mk 4 golfs have them as well as bmw's (german cars etcc.) and most of them have heated mirrors.
Back