• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Blitz668

window tinting gone wrong - please help!

problem occured, after it dried, and switched on.. not during the application...
  2. Blitz668

window tinting gone wrong - please help!

Saw a guy apply it at work to a 911... some how shorted out i guess, and the rear glass *exploded* bit of a strong word, but it cracked with a bang... be very careful!!! im not saying the kit doesnt work... just i've seen that didnt end well...
  3. Blitz668

FN2 Youngest Civic Type R FN2 driver?

I bought mine 4 years ago at 18. Loved every moment in it! Sadly i've sold it now for a new toy.. but definatly missing the Vtec! :evil:
  4. Blitz668

FN2 Refitting Front Fog Light on FN2.

I smashed my nearside (passenger side) one on track day, and i managed to change it with a bit of struggle by peeling away the wheel arch lining. but i would too advise on front bumper removal...
  5. Blitz668

Dash Bulbs on a 54 reg S sport?

My brother in laws got a dash light out... was wondering if anyone knows what it has fitted? Is it a 501 bulb for example? Thanks in advance.
  6. Blitz668

Ferodo DS2500

ah okok thanks everyone! I just wanted to double check thats all. thanks!
  7. Blitz668

Ferodo DS2500

When for example, light brake whist creapin in traffic, they squeek, had pads fitted 3 weeks ago... anyone else same experience? thanks.
  8. Blitz668

FN2 FN2 Fog Lamps

by the way, the one fog light that broke, with VAT was 120 pounds! :(
  9. Blitz668

FN2 FN2 Fog Lamps

I can defiantly confirm the Type R for lights are different to different models. Cause i stoned chipped mine it broke, and honda dealer told me their different.. as to the wiring think if you buy a kit, u get the indicator stalk, and also the two lamps...and a relay. The wiring for the fog...
  10. Blitz668

FN2 HONDATA Group N ECU! EBAY!

Any one on here selling it? On ebay for 450....
  11. Blitz668

Ferodo ds2500 and goodridge hoses

New pads on old disc would feel slightly spongy, did u file the edges of the pad ** fitting? do this if u have 'lipped' disc.. cause if the disc is lipped, your new pads are only in contact with the lipped bit.. not the full surface of the disc.....
  12. Blitz668

FN2 MPG

Around town last night, drove really really carefully, managed 33.4 MPG.. Down the A3 got 30.2
  13. Blitz668

FN2 Shocking Knocking noise...

ok, i'll check it out at work tomorow. thanks.
  14. Blitz668

BluePrint Brake Discs

I fitted the rear discs to the car, and seems alright... for now.. pedal feels better uner braking so i'm happy for now. :) maybe these disc are ok.. i just don't trust them on the front..
  15. Blitz668

hummm i don't know.. it don't seem it, cause otherwise it would me quite frequent.. and should me heard wen i apply hand brake and 'rock' the car... tried and nothing heard...
  16. Blitz668

Thats sounds exactly like whats happening to mine... =( if the tech finds anything with your can you please advise me to check? thanks.
  17. Blitz668

its no ABS , i know what that feels like, this is a clonk, i can feel on the floor of the car... something is shifting. did it again this morning..
  18. Blitz668

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone know what may cause it? or have experienced it.. Under heavy braking, i felt a Bang / Knock from under my foot. Then as i accelerated off, another 2 bang / knock.... sounds like something is shifting.. Also when i park if on full lock, reversing, just as i...
  19. Blitz668

Oh i got the hoses too.. but I brought them when they were 1st avaliable for the car, i paid around £120...
  20. Blitz668

should I sell and get a subaru sti type uk?

Which MK STI you after? or model year? I work for subaru, there are some fun models out there, Like from the RB5 - the RB320 and all the others. I wouldn't bother if your going for a Bug-eye shape, Very Sluggish, will require loads of work. but mostly, STIs are fun! Though a WRX will feel...
  21. Blitz668

The Plates you can reuse if not damaged or in bad condition, there mostly slliencing shims. Rattles a bit if no fitted, but no big deal. The metal bit sticking out is a wear indicator. (squeeks to let know its almost non serviceable). You don't technically need this... just keep an eye on pads...
  22. Blitz668

New look forum graphics - buy them here!

Recieved! and thanks again!
  23. Blitz668

New look forum graphics

Recieved! and thanks again!
  24. Blitz668

EP3 Honda UK announce Civic Type R Mugen 200

Mate at honda told me today, its going for £21K
  25. Blitz668

Thank You!
  26. Blitz668

New look forum graphics

Thank You!
  27. Blitz668

BluePrint Brake Discs

ok, thanks for the comments :) i've decided not to fit on car..
  28. Blitz668

I'm sending money over on your paypal. Thanks!
  29. Blitz668

New look forum graphics

I'm sending money over on your paypal. Thanks!
  30. Blitz668

BluePrint Brake Discs

Hi everyone, Has anyone every experienced BluePrint Discs on their CTR? To cut a long story short, I brought some 'drilled & grooved' disc (4 of them) on 8bay, and it wasn't described what there were. I received them today, and found they were BluePrint ones. At work we rarely fit BluePrint...
  31. Blitz668

Brake Pads.

HAHA ;) sorted :D
  32. Blitz668

Brake Pads.

ah ha! thank you so much Loxy. It just pondered me so long cause i wanted a new set for front and back.. but found loads for EP3 but not FN2.. . Thanks!
  33. Blitz668

Brake Pads.

sorry, can the admins move it to the braking section please?
  34. Blitz668

Brake Pads.

Hi everyone, just a quick one... Does anyone know if, EP3 front and rear pads fit FN2? thanks.
  35. Blitz668

front fog lamps

Euro Car Parts can some times be cheap when it comes to lamps.
  36. Blitz668

Milano CTR.... Coloured wheels.....

thanks for all your comments :) think i'm going to consider having it done it White. Thanks!
  37. Blitz668

ooooo thats a cool site, thanks Edy!
  38. Blitz668

Hi all, Been thinking of getting wheels referbed, but want to try a different colour.. I've been thinking of Floresence Lime Green. But not too sure if it will go with a Milano car? Keep seeing it on White and Black cars (a owner on here has it, looks sweet as!), looks great! but...
  39. Blitz668

FN2 CTR in the Snow; Quick Poll

Anyone watch the news yesterday, and did anyone see the Milano FN2 struggling on icy road?!?! :(
  40. Blitz668

FN2 Milltek..

Hi and welcome to the forum, I have the Miltek system, it doesn't 'pop' as much, only now and then, but you do hear it sometimes when your changing down toward a set of lights of something. *** i have got other mods as well. Its hard getting the new R to 'pop' cause one of the problem is the...
  41. Blitz668

FN2 tailgate struts...

I'm having the same problem with mine now... i've noticed it a few weeks ago, but never got round to checking it... So Neily03, is it covered under warranty? Thanks.
  42. Blitz668

mugen socks

High pressure, means coolant boils at a higher temp =P
  43. Blitz668

FN2 front bumper

Hi mate, got mine on order.. bumpers easy to come off? cheers.
  44. Blitz668

FN2 front and rear bumper removal?

Hi everyone, anyone have any idea or instructions on the above topic? Many Thanks.
  45. Blitz668

Footwell lighting help..

Hi everyone, Anybody who has these lights fitted to there CTR preferbally on a 57 plate, mind having a look what the multi-plug for the foot well lighting looks like? maybe a quick picture as well? Please! Basically, i bought 2 small L.E.D.s and i just want to find the 'hidden' / 'tied up'...
  46. Blitz668

FN2 Red footwell lighting.

Hi CJ Do you or anybody on here mind having a look what the multi-plug for the foot well lighting looks like? maybe a quick picture as well? Please! Basically, i bought 2 small L.E.D.s and i just want to find the 'hidden' / 'tied up' wiring loom for it... I had a good look yesterday but i had no...
  47. Blitz668

FN2 Any really modded FN2's?

ooo really? can i please have a copy? ;) Thanks!!
  48. Blitz668

FN2 Scorpion HiFlow Cat...

Revolution Performance Motorsport seem to have got hold of a HiFlow Cat for their FN2... I've been searching all over their site and the internet... but no luck..... :confused: Any Ideas???? I want one! :twisted: Thanks.
  49. Blitz668

Hummm 'Performance Chip' ??

Hi everyone, Just want to know what everyones view on these 'Performance Chips' I've been seeing loads of them around, but just not sure weather to believe it or not... :confused: Altho the theory sounds good...
  50. Blitz668

My FN2

51. Blitz668

My FN2

OMG :eek: i'm no chav!! HAHA I know where your coming from ***, i like it because i think it gives the front end an 'agressive' look. :twisted: I would rather get headlights where the inside is black. but no aftermarket headlights have been launched yet.
  52. Blitz668

My FN2

Agree on stickers :) Yes i painted them myself.
  53. Blitz668

My FN2

Yes it is restrictive, but with the HKS kit it uses the original cold air feed, which in my opinion wasn't enough, thats why the scoop was fitted. ;) u can just imagine on an cold dense night, all that air just crashing onto it :twisted: but have to admit... traffic... :evil:
  54. Blitz668

My FN2

Thanks mate :)
  55. Blitz668

FN2 Rear Brake Disc and Pads...

Humm strange... so does the VSA work on all four wheels?? surely putting different pads in the front should change it??
  56. Blitz668

My FN2

I do use it for tracdays :rolleyes:
  57. Blitz668

My FN2

You don't like it?? Oppinions please?
  58. Blitz668

My FN2

:D/Finally figured out how to pit pictures up properly...
  59. Blitz668

My FN2

Hi, Cheers :p ermmm the bonnet isin't mugen, i had it done when i had an Induction Kit fitted. Its 2 carbon fibre scoops. But only the nearside one is fuctional. The other one is purly for show use only. As to the lights, i've made fog light coves and applied a black mesh over it, then...
  60. Blitz668

My FN2

Hi Everyone, Never got the chance to post pictures on here til tonight. So thought here it goes... any Comments welcomed, but please go easy on the harsh ones :p I know not alot of people like the stickers... but to me, without it, its a little plain :cool: When I first got her... =D...
  61. Blitz668

Hummmm... i wonder if the VSA goes thru the 'Body Unit' maybe it can be reprogramed to work under extream driving conditions!!!
  62. Blitz668

Yeh i see your point.. think i'll deffinately go for some after market disc, i think the Honda OEM disc are just too soft!!! Just out of intrest has any one else got uprated brakes ont he rear??
  63. Blitz668

Oh i see.. well i've managed to get 38.5K miles out of my brakes, front still apprently have about 40% remaining... Think i'm going to go for some harder compound for the rear brakes now. EBC Yellow stuff disc and pads. Any comments on these disc and pads? Many Thanks.
  64. Blitz668

I wouldn't say the lip was horendous, i've seen worse at work.. might measure the disc myself to to double check :twisted:
  65. Blitz668

HI everyone... i'm quite annoyed.. just had my car back from honda service today, and apprently my rear brake pads are completely worn out and my disc are 2mm below minium. I'm annoyed because this is the cars FIRST set of disc and pads since new! the factory fitted brakes!!!.. surely i don't...
  66. Blitz668

Hondata FlashPro

Hi everyone, Any one brought one of these yet? My other question is.. is it simply load on to computer, then ECU on car, and it has an 'preset' mapped setting? say for example if the car was standard. Then when i get a header, i then go back into it and tell the ECU i have an Header? I...
  67. Blitz668

FN2 Wheels

:lol: cool cool.. i just wnated a set for trackday, was hoping smaller wheels give better acceleration and cheaper tyres.
  68. Blitz668

FN2 Wheels

Hi everyone, Has anybody have any ideas what the smallest sized wheels you can get on the FN2 with stand brakes? Many Thanks,
  69. Blitz668

Big Brakes?

Fantastic!, can't wait to see it!
  70. Blitz668

Big Brakes?

Honda Legend? what brakes does that have on them? 2 pots?
  71. Blitz668

Big Brakes?

As above, any ideas if any Big brake kits are avalible for the FN2 yet? for example, got a customer with a scooby RB320 with Porsche 6 pot brake conversion on it.. seemed tasty... :p :D Thanks.
  72. Blitz668

Mmmmm, I like this.

Don't really like preludes... but i'm more intrested in where the location was?!?! :p
  73. Blitz668

FN2 Random red light

Its ambient lighting... just give the interior a "warm" feel... :p
  74. Blitz668

FN2 New 'Soon to be' Owner

Hi, i'm using 'ATE Super Blue RAcing Brake Fluid' seem to improved it alot with the braided hoses.... i'm on satndard pads atm....
  75. Blitz668

FN2 LED STRIPS

AWESOME! :D Welcome to TRO! :D Ermmm any chance of a picture in the daylight whilst its switched off?? and maybe a close up??? :p I just want to see what it looks like.... and if it sticks out alot from the bodywork??
  76. Blitz668

FN2 ???

Ahhh yes... i know the one your on about... i forgot to say.... After market body parts..... :p
  77. Blitz668

FN2 ???

Just a quick post to see if anyone know if there's any body bits for the FN2? i.e. front splitter... Thanks.
  78. Blitz668

fn2 type r grille badge

All i can say mate is... the badge is a MISSION to fit, they say grill off.. but to get dat off, bumper needs to be shifted forward a bit.... BUT if u have skinny thin arms.. you might just get behind it to do the job.... my badge got damaged by some pikey and i still haven't replaced it because...
  79. Blitz668

HELP!!! A slight dampness problem =/

Hi everybody! Just need a little advise... i've got a FN2 and have recently fitted a HKS Power-R open filter... i've also fitted a couple of small air ducts to feed cold air to it from the bottom of the car.... the only problem now is tho.... everytime it rains................ it kinda picks...
  80. Blitz668

FN2 LED STRIPS

Awesome! if you get a chance can you post some pictures of the LED strips fitted to the FN2 on here please :p .... or on your if you fit them.. :D
  81. Blitz668

FN2 LED STRIPS

I thought about getting some myself... but i was worried about the look of them close up... might look a little tacky =S.. But i guess they'll look alright when lite... ;)
  82. Blitz668

FN2 Baby on Board, or so i thought !!!

dirtyh900 your brave man! HAHA :lol:
  83. Blitz668

FN2 Baby on Board, or so i thought !!!

I'm glad someones posted this thread... i get the same problem and i'm well ticked off with it!! Might concider putting the bl**dy baby on board sign OUTSIDE with neon writing!! :mad: And yeh i guess people are just jealous.... HA! Tuff! Just work harder you freak!
  84. Blitz668

FN2 Mugen Group N ECU

Ah cool. Can't wait for it to be launched.. although £1750.27 GBP seems a little steep :eek: .... BUT... i'll be saving!!! :twisted:
  85. Blitz668

FN2 Mugen Group N ECU

Seems awesome... but would it be avalible for customer like me? i.e not Gr.N Racing/Rally Customers... :confused: and also how much is 2.150,00 € in Pounds? :rolleyes:
  86. Blitz668

FN2 Erm...

ooooo ermmm i like it too... spesh in the yellow... looks awesome!! :hide:
  87. Blitz668

FN2 Original mp3 Player

Cheers mate :lol:
  88. Blitz668

FN2 Original mp3 Player

yeh! definate something worth a little hassel to get i think... ;)
  89. Blitz668

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

oh ok never mind then :(
  90. Blitz668

FN2 Rear window wiper....or lack of!

1. Rear spoiler blocks bright beams from other cars behind :D which i like. 2. I think it needs a rear wiper. :rolleyes: 3. Some modification should be done to the rear lower curved window... when it rains... all it does is catch sprays!!!!! :mad: Only my opinions.. you may disagree....
  91. Blitz668

FN2 Original mp3 Player

Wow! :eek: that's some cool looking facial. hope its avalible in the UK!!! :cool:
  92. Blitz668

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

:eek: :eek: :eek: OH MY GOD!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING!!! HAHA
  93. Blitz668

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

yeh please do ask, many thanks :)
  94. Blitz668

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

You wouldn't be able to sell me the under bonnet "replacement" scoop can you? :rolleyes:
  95. Blitz668

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

Cheers, mate :cool:
  96. Blitz668

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

ooo Excellent.. ermmm you wouldn't have the email as well do you?
  97. Blitz668

FN2 GruppeM for FN2R

humm i wonder if they'll just sell me the under bonnet scoop?... :twisted: would work well with the HKS filter i think.... :cool:
  98. Blitz668

FN2 Mugen FN2??

Ahhhh sorry all... i kinda like this mugen version of the FN2:bump:
  99. Blitz668

FN2 Front bumper removal??

Hi, Anyone have any instructions to removing the front bumper of the FN2? Thanks.
Back