• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. E

no vtec

2. E

Lambda Sensor Bank 1

3. E

no vtec

4. E

Lambda Sensor Bank 1

5. E

no vtec

6. E

no vtec

7. E

Lambda Sensor Bank 1

8. E

no vtec

9. E

no vtec

10. E

Buddy Club Spec III

11. E

K100 ecu

12. E

K100 ecu

13. E

K100 ecu

14. E

K100 ecu

15. E

manifold removal?

16. E

manifold removal?

Yes I did but it's damn long time ago... Space is pretty tight, I used jack stands however, with a ramp, it should save alote of sweat :) If the bolts are not too rusted, you'll be looking at around 1h job... It's too long ago, might have more info if I did it more recently, sorry...
  17. E

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

Just what I needed! Thanks mate. Happens to be my mates EVO has 17x8 +38 with 235's tires. Was planning running those for a few blocks to see if they would touch something. I didn't even know you could fit a 205 to a 8" wheel lol!
  18. E

Problems with Data link plug amongst others

Might want to try this: connect another car's battery to the faulty car battery (use those starter cables, don't know proper english for them :) ) Keep the donator car running, try connecting the datatool again. I remember now a friends car having a simular issue... All his electronics...
  19. E

17x8.5 +40 on an EP3?

Didn't want to start a new thread and this comes close to my question... Anyone knows if 17x8 offset 40 will work? Love the OZ ultraleggera but only available in this width for the color I'd like to have it. Car will get 99.9% decided eibach pro kit lowering, the regular one (F:-20 R:-15) and...
  20. E

Problems with Data link plug amongst others

Long shot: Alternator broken. *Explains why the battery light is on and why it's not charging. *Also might explain why the EML is on *Also might explain why the ecu reader doesn't connect, since it isn't getting enough power from the OBD2 port. (supposed to be around 12.7V I think) *Leaves...
  21. E

Spoon, ABP Eibach and Eibach Pro springs pictures please...

Are these the regular pro kit springs, not the ABP/Eibach kit? I guess so, but just want to be sure... If yes, that's about the lowering I'd like to see on mine :) Could you please confirm Lottie :) Thanks! this set...
  22. E

Eibach Pro Kit EP3

I was hoping for the same... found some pics of those ABP/Eibach springs, the 30mm ones, but I'd like to see the EP1/EP2 springs, lowering 20mm front, 15mm rear on EP3, anyone has those? EDIT: After 2 days looking, I found those pictures...
  23. E

best springs for ep3

Hello guys, some quick questions here. 1) anyone has a sideview picture of eibach pro kit fitted? The front-20, rear-15 ones I've been looking on the net and found a pic here and there of a lowered ep3, but unsure if it were the -20/-15 ones. 2) anyone has a clue if the ABP/Eibach springs...
  24. E

Tyre and wheel size calculator

Might just add this as well, Wheel width and offset calculator: http://www.1010tires.com/wheeloffsetcalculator.asp
  25. E

ET values

I'm so sorry, right after posting this, I came upon this handy tool! http://www.1010tires.com/wheeloffsetcalculator.asp Hope this can help others then, so my post wasn't a waste :)
  26. E

ET values

long time I've been on here :) have been busy past few months... Okay here goes: When increasing from 17x7 to 17x8, same offset (ep3 = 45 right?) does that extra inch go inwards the car or outwards? I'm a total newbie when concerning wheels :) I assume decreasing ET does increase wheelbase...
  27. E

Spark plug anti fouler or o2 simulator

Ebay has some more... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Universal-Angle-O2-Sim-Oxygen-Sensor-Fix-Simulator-Cel-/290566968368?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a7241430
  28. E

What is the best order for modifications?

Guys, you seem to forget the ECU has the ability to adapt to change more or less, within it's limits. Do you know why it's called ECU and not: 'worthless piece of junk', because it's duty is to keep the engine running Let's say OEM the car runs 14.7AF fitting an intake won't make it run 12.7AF...
  29. E

cleaning question?

Agree with spacemonkey, I wax my car every time I wash it. It's never wasted to wax a car in my opinion... The 100£ you waste on waxing a car in your car's lifetime, are equal to 200£ profit, selling it with high gloss paint, even if 10y old. I live near the coast (salt, sand, dust, wind...
  30. E

My mate has EVO IX, and yes it's fast, but I need fast-combined with no roof... BMW Z4 and S2000 are in my opinion the only convertibles made for men. Now I've seen a OEM S2000 is not much quicker on track than EP3, you know, if I ever replaced the EP3, I want it to be a faster car than...
  31. E

And what after selling with major loss... Okay, in the UK a "chav" might buy it at way too high priced, Europe => cars are more worth OEM than modded. Putting 2.000£ mods on a 10.000£ car makes it worth 8.000£; not 12.000, that's how it works around here. little offtopic: Would an S2000 be a...
  32. E

J's racing carbon airbox

.... Speechless ... Sexiest intake I've ever seen on EP3! :) But...900£ ? ... I have enough fibreglass left from my previous project to make 2 of these,... for around 1/10th the price... No doubt, this is real, sexy JDM stuff :) Any dyno results perhaps?
  33. E

Not more harm done than installing a CAI, exhaust parts have LESS influence on A/F than intake parts. I promise/assure/guarantee ;) But... I agree, it's not advised to run like this. Here is a fact: I've NEVER know an engine "seize" because of a race header being installed, and second fact...
  34. E

Well mine isn't mapped and works fine with race header... (used O2sim)
  35. E

My advise: 1)Decent tires 2)decent brakes 3)Springs, FRSU, JDM antiroll. 4)Inductionkit 5)exhaust 6)race header 7)intake manifold 8)cams - S/C - turbo 9)mapping
  36. E

hitting the rev limiter the odd few times, is it that harmful?

The EP3 has a +-8250 fuel cut, this means, when hitting these revs, the ECU will decide not to let the injectors inject fuel into the intake manifold. Why's this bad? Well, you'll run 'dry', like running way too lean, overheating the engine. Basically, this is not so bad at all, even on...
  37. E

Braided lines worth it?

Can't really agree, I found the DS2500 better than OEM, even when cold.
  38. E

£200 remap, 30 hp and 50 torque aparently?

So far I've read: *I've know a guy, and his friend's sister has blown her engine after 15miles *they go for peak power, but leave you with a bad tuned engine *240 on dyno, 230 for real Like I said, I don't want to shame them as I have no experience with them. Just what I've read... On the...
  39. E

Seems more reasonable :) I was planning on CPL as well, but after reading too much on here... was thinking of taking it to eurospec2000... Don't get me wrong, and I sure don't want to shame CPL, but too many bad posts on this forum...
  40. E

Braided lines worth it?

My experience: DS2500 is slightly better than OEM pads when cold, BUT 2x better when hot. Meaning, even in cold it brakes better than OEM, but does GREAT job when heated. Only downside to this, it has variable braking power which may be tricky to predict what to expect. Still, I wouldn't run...
  41. E

Petrol prices in your area

Yes... back in 2500BC, when the pyramids were being built... anyway, around 146 (converted) in belgium and... rising... (what did you expect?)
  42. E

what a load of crap... 30bhp? Is that all? I can give you 31BHP for 199£ NAH! Above, you see a perfect example of internet tuners... Probably have never seen a combustion engine from within 3meters, just looking at the £££ you've got in your wallet... I'm willing to drive 50miles, take a...
  43. E

Just bought my ep3 and need some advice please!

I'm not saying because I myself own a DC, but I'd go with the DC, it's cheap, has proven gains (240+bhp with the right add-ons) and... has a FLEX-pipe unlike the BC. I would never go without flexpipe, I wonder why they make those anyway...? The ceramic coated DCRH gives feel-able gains WITHOUT...
  44. E

Weird you didn't mention RM01A in this post :) I'm sure you're fujitsubo main stockholder... Anyway, it's the best buy I've ever done on my car, and will always remember you've taken me that road :)
  45. E

Japspeed 4-1. Any good?

?? The primary O2 takes care of injection regulation, A/F rates and stuff, the second however, the one we're talking about reads if the emissions are not off the chart, what actually will be when making it decat. The thing costs less than 30£, can't see a reason why not to fit it now... Thing...
  46. E

You'll be looking around 830£ including chip and mapping of a k100
  47. E

Hello there, Well, have you considered those: *What's your budget? *Do you want it loud? *Is it your daily drive? Depending on your answers on these, you'll sure get some help on this forum :) Also keep in mind, a remap is best done last: ---- Basic upgrades: 1)Induction kit 2)Exhaust ----...
  48. E

supercharged ep3 0-60 times

Hey there, First: Standard 6.6 is not really do-able. More like 6.8 Second Now, there is some other thread where we talked this over, realise a 0-60 isn't a proper comparison to begin with, too many factors are involved... (traction, tire temperature, weight, shifting...) Now, if you really...
  49. E

Japspeed 4-1. Any good?

My ears explode mate!! No caps lock please :) Anyway, I can't comment on the power gains as I've never had a Japspeed manifold. However, I can tell you: *you WILL need an O2 sim. *CEL will come on without O2 sim. >>> The one AFTER the CAT! :) *Use "L" shape as a straight "I" shape will leave u...
  50. E

There are many tuners here in Belgium, charging around 500£ for a tune on a CTR, weird though when you ask them about kpro/k100/dastec, they never heard of it... Just plug it in the computer and ... +20BHP... Why aren't these guys in jail, I wonder evey day... So that's why I pay the extra...
  51. E

ARC intake

Just give me the measurements and I'll make it for Less than 150£...
  52. E

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

So true, period!
  53. E

Thanks button

Okay, thanks! I'll never know then :)
  54. E

Why don't you buy a German diesel? a VW, Audi or BMW ? You'll be running 3x as much for the same amount of fuel :) You know, vtec isn't obligatory to use ;)
  55. E

Thanks button

Can you see in what post you got thanked? My thanks went from 11 to 14 but I don't have a clue what post or why... Is there a "find thanked messages option" ?
  56. E

Weird question, how much difference will 40bhp make?

True, just feel the difference when a passenger sits there. 10hp for each 100kg (220lb) I've read and rolling mass equals x8, not sure about it, just what I found on the net. (wheels, tires, cams, flywheel, camshaft, axels... )
  57. E

Fact! Too much depends on shifting and traction, also, power becomes less usefull onder 62Mph. eg. Lexus LFA does it in let's say 4sec flat, that's a 1.2 sec faster than your friend's car. The LFA has 560BHP for that tiny 1.1 sec. BMW M3 does it in 5sec flat with 420BHP, only 0.2sec faster...
  58. E

Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold

I wondered for days as well, now if I look at the dyno results from people running DCRH, I see no point in not buying one, that's also the reason I got one. Seems it doesn't really matter... Now if I look at the tegiwa, (I'm surprised it looks that good) I really wonder for dyno results which...
  59. E

Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold

Possible! However I had a rusted bolt what messed up alot of time to loosen :) Also the insert was a little too wide (about half a mm) so eventually, we had to fix that too because it wouldn't fit. If everything goes to plan, 1 hour is good indeed :)
  60. E

Custom prototype induction kit! R-spec **UPDATE**page 1

Can't say I agree, all I did was put it in third, let the tool measure time and speed, put the 2 tables next to each other... Basically I chrono'd how long it takes to get there, and I assure you, the tool is more accurate than watching the speedo and pressing buttons on the stopwatch. Now I can...
  61. E

What is his rev limit? If he is mapped at 8900RPM max, he can hit 100km/u in second gear, winning around 0.5sec Also, note that the speedo is off, he actually does 0-95 in real, winning around 0.2 secs again... I got this info from a datalog and it is damn more accurate than counting the...
  62. E

Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold

An External O2 that measures the amount of Fuel Air. The OEM is narrowband, only telling it's good or no good, but no accurate number. Let's say this is for tuners only, you probably won't ever have to deal with them in your life, I was just surpriced to see it on the tegiwa :) But don't...
  63. E

Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold

I used straight shape too, but a long one with a tiny hole in it, light never came on. As u can see, had to cut the heatshield in order to make it fit. L-shape is the way to go!
  64. E

Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold

Same answer as above, not easy. Indeed the subframe has to come off, it's the rear one that was a pain to fit if I remember correctely. It's a possible DIY job, but don't expect it to be done under an hour without a ramp. We used jacks and it was a pain to put them in there. Well worth the...
  65. E

Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold

You don't have to tell me :) Here's mine: And actually, the tegiwa looks so much better than I expected. Great photo! And, you have 3 O2 bunges, great for putting up a wideband O2 sensor.
  66. E

I gave up on those eco runs, I take the bike now to my work, saves a load of £££/month and so I don't really bother shifting under 4000rpm anymore when I take her for a spin. If you want an eco car, you've got the wrong car in the first place.
  67. E

0-60 time CTR

A new record: Again, logged with LM2 OBDII scantool, and put the data in .CSV Now remember, 100km/u on OBDII is around 105 on speedo. The data above is OBDII data, not speedo. On speedo it hit 0-100 in just 6.14secs, however this is unvalid data ofcourse :)
  68. E

Tegiwa 4-2-1 manifold

1) yes it's indeed power providing, unlike many claim it'll make your car run like crap without remap 2) Okay, it was optical illusion then, don't have any pics yourself by accident? 3) L-shape is the way to go, I got a I shape for free, so I used it. Had to cut the heatshield a little though
  69. E

70mph RPM?

How many people have been in your car? A 7the would be great, but would it benefit this peticular engine? What consumes more? Driving in 6th at 3800rpm, but only 10% throttle or driving 7th at 2800rpm, at let's say 40% throttle. Point is, I ran a FULL fuel tank, trying ecodrive, shifting not...
  70. E

Fujitsubo RM-10A Exhaust

Probably because he's shareholder of Fujitsubo... Anyway, I can't comment on that exhaust being the best, or at least one of the best, since I've only got OEM and this. I do know, my ears love me for choosing this one and not some dB- eardrumkiller exhaust performing less than OEM...
Back