• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Toolapc

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

Can I come with you if you do a day In July please mate?
  2. Toolapc

FK8 Making a fk8 more subtle

You can buy the excact model you are describing. I think its beiing marketed as the sport line. Loads better in my opinion both to drive and visualy
  3. Toolapc

Alfa Romeo Quadrifoglio

stunning car mate. Loved these ever since I saw two of them within a few miles of each other on the m4 a few years back
  4. Toolapc

Flashy's Ibis White Audi Mk2 TT 2.0tfsi valvelift

Pretty sure i saw this around swindon the other week. Looks very nice
  5. Toolapc

2018 Black sapphire metallic BMW M2

another dc5 or fd2
  6. Toolapc

FN2 Oil leak

I thought it was the rocker cover seal but my mechanic said its from the oil filter area ., Going to get it up on a ramp and have a proper look
  7. Toolapc

Ep3 type r alignment problem

you sure its not just tram lining ? ep3's are renowned for that. used to happen all the time in my old ep3
  8. Toolapc

FN2 Oil leak

Cheers loxy looks like its coming from the rocker cover
  9. Toolapc

FN2 Oil leak

So according to my MOT tester I have a slight oil leak. He wasn't able to tell me where from though. I'm going to borrow my mates ramp and have a look. Any common areas to check first? I have noticed its using more oil but I just put that down to the pcv vale needing changing, Haven't...
  10. Toolapc

FN2 Badges

no they are just on with adhesive dental floss and just saw away will do it then you will just need to clear up the mess it leaves behind
  11. Toolapc

FK8 Couple of niggles with FK8 Type R

I think you mean like the crv has. Put the car in reverse and the mirrors tilt. Then when back in gear they resume the set position FK8 doesn't have them
  12. Toolapc

FK8 Picking up my FK8 tomorrow

What did you dislike about the Suzuki? I thought those little jimnys were supposed to be brilliant
  13. Toolapc

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

Depends what colours you like. You may be disappointed if you don't wait
  14. Toolapc

Mark's FK2 Black Edition

wait and see what is released if you have a year left on the fk2 anyway
  15. Toolapc

FK8 CTR 2019 talk

Where has this pro edition name surfaced from ?
  16. Toolapc

Chris' Blue FD2 Track Car

I will show you on Monday if you're not too hungover :p
  17. Toolapc

FN2 New FN2 owner

do you have a photo of the diffuser fins fitted from a distance showing the whole rear end ? How much were they if you don't mind me asking ?
  18. Toolapc

Loxy's Type R #6

Ive got the same issue with a soaking wet boot but mine seems to be coming in from the left hand side only as I can see where its coming in when I take the jack cover off . Not checked the spoiler yet , I cant see anything obvious apart from the roof rail moulding has become unclipped at the...
  19. Toolapc

FN2 help

check the backing plate . push it away from the disk
  20. Toolapc

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Sorry to dig up an old thread, Just wondering if this car was still going out of interest ?. Been chatting about crx's today and made me think of this thread from years ago
  21. Toolapc

EP3 Pete's... FN2 (awkward)

How did you manage to get the grill off to fit the new badge without taking the bumper off ? I tried but couldn’t get the bottom two clips off. Pain as I’ve got a nice new badge to fit but not had the time to mess about taking the bumper off Cheers
  22. Toolapc

FN2 Boot leaking

The compartment under the boot floor seems to slightly leaking . Amy idea on the first places to check and good fixes ? Cheers
  23. Toolapc

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

trust me you dont want to see it.....its ugly
  24. Toolapc

Sam's (the wife) Focus ST

I always thought st's were 3 door
  25. Toolapc

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

looks cleaner already :-p
  26. Toolapc

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

looks nice mate but just get those stripes/stickers off. plain white will look even beter
  27. Toolapc

05 satin silver ep3

looks tidy mate top job
  28. Toolapc

Rough sound from engine area ???

reminds me of a thread i read on another forum a guy tried to do a oil change using a hosepipe to "clean out all the old oil"
  29. Toolapc

J578TBM Could do with a good wash the other two black ones look mint...fair play
  30. Toolapc

Suits' JDM S2000

It does sound like a caliper i had power loss on the scooby and it turned out to be a right rear caliper siezed. Hope its somthing cheep and easy for you
  31. Toolapc

Civic 2.2 CDTi

ive had about 5 got a siver ex at the moment. in my opinion cracking cars preety quick and economical and very good handling.
  32. Toolapc

Thinking about getting a CR-V

Ive had a few through work good cars but you will regret changing the type r
  33. Toolapc

Thinking about getting a CR-V

They are good cars but if you want a 4x4 then get a proper one crv is nothing but a tall civic lol
  34. Toolapc

seen this on ebay. the bloke wants 9k for it http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1989-HONDA-CIVIC-CRX-BLACK_W0QQitemZ270670612929QQcategoryZ18206QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp5197.m7QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D4%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D5275357910888115402
  35. Toolapc

Stuck in my car....

does just sound like a stuck lock mate....put some wd40 on the lock/hinges
  36. Toolapc

Hello, old type R new problem

Thats my old scooby yeah sold it a month or so ago I now have a boring 10 plate civic diesel lol. I think ive seen you about i like the gt4
  37. Toolapc

Hello, old type R new problem

As chris said TGM are the best place to go. top honest guys. Avoid any honda main dealers as they will rip you off. welcome to the forum. Im from trowbridge as well
  38. Toolapc

My DC2 - Type R number 5

I reckon it's Kirstys dodgy parking mate. lol
  39. Toolapc

My nhb ep3

yeah its not a great difference but its the little things that get annoying i know lol
  40. Toolapc

My nhb ep3

the darker wheel coulour you speak of is the colour they used on the facelift cars wheels 2004 onwards hence why your centre caps would be a different colour. look on ebay see if you can find any facelift wheel caps
  41. Toolapc

I think I'm starting to really like these..

Im hoping we get a option to have these as lease cars at work soon. would make a nice change from a civic or a jazz
  42. Toolapc

car died

Usually in the event of a crash i have read about them being triggered by electrical faults as well.....(it may not be this obviously im only going on what you described and it matches) ie engine starting but then cutting out
  43. Toolapc

car died

sounds like the fuel cut of switch. im unsure where it is though a quick search on here or google should locate it. its worth a try also check all the fuses
  44. Toolapc

how to get louder vtec

Take the air filter off it gives realy loud v teck. you could also try drilling a few holes in the exchaust.
  45. Toolapc

Talk to me about Prelude's

or for just a little bit more you can have a low milege scooby
  46. Toolapc

Crash query

dude i think your much beter off and safer selling up and taking the bus lol
  47. Toolapc

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

Mint car mate. the recaros are a bit snug though lol
  48. Toolapc

Leaking Roof

It will be a pain in the arse to do but take the roof lining out get someone to pour water over the top and see where its coming in from
  49. Toolapc

few pics of my ep3 type r

looks good. nice and low
  50. Toolapc

Problem starting?

Mine did this a couple of times i did the same as you left it then tried again. it only happened twice in around 2 years of ownership so i never realy bothered to find the cause
  51. Toolapc

Clutch on its way out?

No problems buddy. If its original clutch then in 93k personly I would be looking at getting it changed whenever i had the money if i remember correctly ep3 clutch change is about 300-350 quid. If you have only realy had it a day give it a bit longer for you to get used to having the car. The...
  52. Toolapc

Clutch on its way out?

You only left it a day mate be a bit patient. what is the age and mileage on your car? from what you desctibed it doesnt seem like the clutch is causing a issue maybe its getting towards the end of its life but if all gears engage fine i wouldnt worry. my ep3 had 82k on the original clutch with...
  53. Toolapc

Timing chain needs replacing

would tdi north not be nearer than fleet chris or is there not much in it?
  54. Toolapc

boot wont open

I had this problem when i had my ep3 you seem tpo have found the solution but try spaying the lock with some wd40 just to avoid it happening again
  55. Toolapc

cheap type r on gumtree

i have no room for yet another car lol so need to wait till mines sold saying that always looking out for a bargain
  56. Toolapc

cheap type r on gumtree

good price. would have enquired but im still trying to shift mine
  57. Toolapc

Sport w/ Type-S 2.0 Engine??

easy way to tell is where the airbox is top right is a type r or a type s . sport is on the left
  58. Toolapc

Sport w/ Type-S 2.0 Engine??

yeah as hasnic said take a picture of the engine and someone will be able to tell you what it is
  59. Toolapc

New Honda Civic.

its all very hush hush mate we do have a new civic onsite apparently but its all covered up and only certain people are allowed access to where its kept. im assuming we should be doing some new model builds soon though
  60. Toolapc

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

never seen that done before ...well done
  61. Toolapc

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

looks very tidy mate congrats
  62. Toolapc

Japanese Style Plates

this your old one then dotty? best ep3 ive ever been driven in
  63. Toolapc

Boosted EP3 = 314bhp 204lbft

diddnt that plate k20 cya belong to milano chris at somepoint?
  64. Toolapc

Loving this project so far well done
  65. Toolapc

FN2 what a good price for a used fn2

im keeeping a eye out at the moment been wanting to get rid of the impreza for ages i think a px would be my best bet so looking at fn2's. torn between a new car and saving for a house (mortgage) atm though lol just been on the connections website. some very interesting stuff on there :-p
  66. Toolapc

FN2 what a good price for a used fn2

Ive been looking around and the prices seem very varied. whats the going rate at the moment?. Ive seen a 07 plate milano with 20k on the clock at a garage for £12995 looks very tidy.
  67. Toolapc

FN2 Speedo irregularities

speedos are just a rough guide not a true reading lots of things can influence it. having bigger wheels for instance
  68. Toolapc

My ATR

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?65755-Honda-Accord-type-R-2000-Pirates-Black-139800-miles-SOLD-PLEASE-REMOVE&highlight=simgoy that was his for sale thread.
  69. Toolapc

My ATR

nice choice chris my mate used to have one he was a member on here i will try to dig up some photos
  70. Toolapc

Smelly tyres

check your tyre pressures
  71. Toolapc

civic 2.2 diesel sport worth a look?

yes go for it for what you need it for you will love it. i work for honda and ive had a few of these as company car's fairly fast lots of room and good mpg i got 55 mpg easy and thats not slow driving. in terms of price i dont think they are much cheaper than the type r around 19k maybe a bit less.
  72. Toolapc

Name Change Please

cheers mate
  73. Toolapc

My '05 NHB CTR - Time to say goodbye :(

very nice. makes me miss mine
  74. Toolapc

Name Change Please

can i have the t in my name changed to a capital T. cheers
  75. Toolapc

Selected first gear at 40 mph

mistakes happen mate as everyone said seems like you saved it in time
  76. Toolapc

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

about 3 k overpriced but then again its bristol trade centre. i wouldnt expect it to be cheep
  77. Toolapc

FN2 Davek's Supercharged FN2

ahh right yeah i met james in warminster he was with a guy off that forum with a black golf with porka wheels
  78. Toolapc

FN2 Davek's Supercharged FN2

looks a very good project well done on doing it yourself very brave! you local to wiltshire then if you know james?
  79. Toolapc

Buying tomorrow morning...FN2 57 Plate

you are 100% right mate not sure whats going on with the interior maybe just a simple mix up with the photos.... as for the bumpers they are not the factory standard ones ( i work in swindon for honda) i would be very worried about crash repair. however saying that its a honda aproved car so you...
  80. Toolapc

New Honda Civic.

ive seen a photo somewhere of a possible i will see if i can dig it up. i remember the back looks very alpha ish!
  81. Toolapc

1320arbroath's Milano CTR FN2 GT

looks very nice as for the wax it looks like it was quite a hot day maybe that had somthing to do with it.
  82. Toolapc

Slight Oil Build Up EP3

could just be where you spilled a bit topping it up or previous owner. clean it out and see if it re-apears. i had the same thing on my ep3
  83. Toolapc

my satin ep3 with a diffrence

certainly different i like the wheels not keen on the colour of the window tints and the de spoilered look suits it i think
  84. Toolapc

drill a small drainage hole :-p
  85. Toolapc

Car not pulling, feels slow and sluggish

run some stuff through to clean the injectors?
  86. Toolapc

Pre Facelift Type R Price Range Help

thats a very very good price mate
  87. Toolapc

Stolen Rota Grids from Chipping Sodbury

just passed his driving test in the last year so 17-18
  88. Toolapc

Cam belt

dunno why it says that mate but the ep3 has no cambelt as neily said they have a timing chain beauty of the engine most cars nowadays have chains instead of cambelts
  89. Toolapc

Stolen Rota Grids from Chipping Sodbury

my gf's little brother goes there. small world eh
  90. Toolapc

Someone scratched my new car!

if your going to spay the front you may as well save the extra cash and get the scratches done as well
  91. Toolapc

My EP3 CTR

haha i wish i had the option the scoob wont run on anything but the best
  92. Toolapc

My EP3 CTR

you will find most people run them on super unleaded its just all around beter for the car.
  93. Toolapc

My EP3 CTR

sounds roughly right around 300 a tank is good for a ep3 try using super unleaded instead of bog standard petrol and as you get used to the car you will learn how to get the most out of it and drive it more economicaly
  94. Toolapc

scooby

not sure it will still be so clean for the meet at the end of the month though lol
  95. Toolapc

scooby

around £4500 only 61k and cambelt and service done not long ago preety much a years mot. not advertised it yet as im still debating i think i want rid then we get a nice day and i get a chance for a proper blast and start to love it again lol. evos are the better car but i just love the scoobs...
  96. Toolapc

scooby

spent a fair few hours on her friday and saturday giving a much needed clean possibly for sale as well if anyones interested :cool:. few new photos as well.
  97. Toolapc

Insurance what does it cost you???

24 years old impreza turbo 2 years ncb 6 points. accident total loss. £1400
  98. Toolapc

My corsa that i killed on the 13/02/2010

no mate im liam work with malco at honda . i used to have a ep3 hence why im a member here
  99. Toolapc

Jdm cw ep3 type r & jdm white evo ix gt !!!!!!!!!!!

well done mate. wish my cars were that clean
Back