• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. StuartAAAAAA

FK2 FK2 general discussion

I'm pretty sure they were going for £27k when they first started talking about it. Maybe we should start a poll. The person who guesses the nearest base model type R price (on the road) wins a New type R. £20 a person?? Should only need 1500 people to cover it then, with a few extras on top...
  2. StuartAAAAAA

Exhaust guide

The J's back box you will need to be careful as to what you are matting it to due to the large bore size. Otherwise use lots of exhaust paste. The blue tip will fade and you will have to polish it up so be warned. Mine has polished up fine. The last thing is that you will need aftermarket...
  3. StuartAAAAAA

Garry's 251.1bhp 181.6lbft Cosmic ep3 - kpro, rota, BBK, skunk intake

Car looks good. Just need a tie bar to finish off the back.
  4. StuartAAAAAA

Billy's Milano Ep3 - Type-R take 2.

Depressing to see the prices of these now. When I bought mine five years ago I paid £12500. Looks pretty good though. Lots of paperwork as well.
  5. StuartAAAAAA

** NEW OEM STYLE BACKBOX ** WITH VIDEO!

Looks great that. Where did you get it done?? Any other pictures?
  6. StuartAAAAAA

Shaenei's Cosmic EP3 **Premier Recaro Seats Fitted ** Page 36

Yeah that's exactly my plan too. I'm just stuck on what coilovers to buy. Was thinking on buddy club. Yours have held up pretty well though.
  7. StuartAAAAAA

Cars coming along really nicely. You got plans to run some R888's or something similar?
  8. StuartAAAAAA

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

If you ever sell this please let me know. t's an amazing car and i wuld definately think about taking it off your hands.
  9. StuartAAAAAA

Darks NHB Ep3 air and Rubber!

Where did you get the rear brace form?? Looks very smart.
  10. StuartAAAAAA

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

The Side bulbs are best accessed by removing the wheel lining. You can take the plastic off in the engine bay which runs along the side but it's still very difficult to get to.
  11. StuartAAAAAA

Bennyctr's Premier Cosmic Ep3

What's the black sticker with the red writing say on your coilover??
  12. StuartAAAAAA

I bet you saved more weight than Honda did with the mesh gaitor for the gearbox on the Type R NSX.
  13. StuartAAAAAA

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

Thanks a lot Jack.
  14. StuartAAAAAA

As long as you go for the 215's you will be fine. The 205's i had were stretched so didn't have much protection at all. I'll try and get some pictures up for you.
  15. StuartAAAAAA

My 05 Cosmic EP3

Love this car. Ride height looks fantastic. Planning on doing any other Track days now you have the coilovers??
  16. StuartAAAAAA

Chase's Milano Prem Still not SOLD ! new plans

Looking good. Do you not fancy re-laquering yourself then??
  17. StuartAAAAAA

Newan's 52 NHB. Type R number 1

Once again looks like a great day out. Held your own as well.
  18. StuartAAAAAA

Yeah they work well. Just waiting until i have worn through these pads to get some better ones then I'll be happy with them. Would love to compare these vs some stoptechs.
  19. StuartAAAAAA

They are 17x7.5 wheels. ET45x114 i think. Bought them from rare rims. Phone them up and they will tell you what size you need. Tyres are 215/40/17. Haven't noticed any difference in ride comfort over my old 205/45/17. The new ones were cheaper to buy and give better wheel protection.
  20. StuartAAAAAA

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

I don't tend to use vtec on the motorway and i just cruise at 70mph so that might be why.
  21. StuartAAAAAA

Fuel economy/miles to a tank...?

Commute to work 8 mile round trip i get 310 miles a week (mostly town driving). Last time i went long distance i got 350 from a tank but that was with an extra 150kg.
  22. StuartAAAAAA

How many track days you had out of them so far??
  23. StuartAAAAAA

Looks cool. What tryes are you running on the track days??
  24. StuartAAAAAA

I agree Chris. My funds have dried up for this year now though so not till next year.
  25. StuartAAAAAA

Yeah not much at all. Still fits though :)
  26. StuartAAAAAA

Thanks buddy.
  27. StuartAAAAAA

Some small updates. Decided on the Grids in the end. And finally got the right J's exhaust.
  28. StuartAAAAAA

Finally my Milano **Interior and Front Bumper Update**

Looks great Chris. Much prefer those over your gloss black ones.
  29. StuartAAAAAA

Supercharged DC5

Looking good.
  30. StuartAAAAAA

Supersprint B pipe

The last person i read who did this took it off an hour after fitting it.
  31. StuartAAAAAA

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

You can still Vtec it. I had my decat mani with cat back for over a year and it was fine. It's when you put an RBC on you want to get it mapped sharpish.
  32. StuartAAAAAA

Darks NHB Ep3 air and Rubber!

Maybe if you changed the rear rubber mounts on the exhaust you could raise it up a little better. That would improve it.
  33. StuartAAAAAA

astra vxr/ civic type r ep3

I disagree. An EP3 FEELS faster because of the noise it makes and how the power comes in. I've driven a VXR and didn't impress me. EP3 will defo put a bigger smile on your face.
  34. StuartAAAAAA

If somebody could that would be amazing.
  35. StuartAAAAAA

Yeah it can equate to quite a bit. If you are after power though for about £1000 on any turbo car now a days you will see an extra 60BHP. Civic's are much more lairy though and more importantly more fun. :)
  36. StuartAAAAAA

I'm also swaying to the Grids. It's just the Fighters look similar to the CE28's i think????
  37. StuartAAAAAA

Apparently they have a new size avaliable. Should say on the site but they are in 8's as well now.
  38. StuartAAAAAA

There not to my taste. But thanks lol.
  39. StuartAAAAAA

Really could do with some help. I'm after a new set of wheels. Now i think i have narrowed it down to two choices. Rota Grids in Bronze http://www.rarerims.co.uk/wheelshop_products.asp?productid=2&rangeid=1&product=Grid or Rota Fighter Drifts in Bronze...
  40. StuartAAAAAA

some pics of my ep3

Looks nice.
  41. StuartAAAAAA

Stoo's '03 Artic Blue JRSC DC5

Yeah you should all go. It's pretty big at the moment. Plenty of different cars there.
  42. StuartAAAAAA

Your bad luck is unrivaled on this forum but what ever happens you stick at it. Top job.
  43. StuartAAAAAA

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

Fair enough. Shame though.
  44. StuartAAAAAA

Shame to here that buddy. What prompted the sale???
  45. StuartAAAAAA

My EP3, Any Opinions?

Looks good. Only colour that looks better than white on black is orange in my opinion. Give us a shout when you want them. lol
  46. StuartAAAAAA

just picked up my FN2 CW

I like. Looks much better without all the Mugen 200 parts.
  47. StuartAAAAAA

Hondata Stickers?

Why not phone CPL. I'm sure they will send you some.
  48. StuartAAAAAA

That looks incredible. How long did it take him to draw that??
  49. StuartAAAAAA

My Cosmic Premier...JRSC! 310bhp 24/11/2011

Looks good. More picture please. Have you fitted it differently then??
  50. StuartAAAAAA

NYA's ST150 **Stanced, Cleaned & Photoed 14/10/12**

The green looks great. Someone down my road has sprayed his lower grell/lip red on his black car and it has grown on me a lot. Maybe you should repray yours green. I know you have just sprayed it but just a thought.
  51. StuartAAAAAA

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

Looks like a standard brace. Mugen do a similar brace for the Ep3 but they are impossible to find.
  52. StuartAAAAAA

No Type-R..... here is my other Honda .... boosted

I'm so glad how the car turned out over the years. Looks Sick.
  53. StuartAAAAAA

DC5 Type R Number 3 - Another J's exhaust ordered lol wut

Wow sorry to see that Harv. Has it started to do the same thing on the rest of the back box?? Strangely it still hasn't put me off buying one though.
  54. StuartAAAAAA

You got a picture of what is has done Harv?
  55. StuartAAAAAA

There some sticky tires. Probably the next step down from toyo 888's.
  56. StuartAAAAAA

Where did you order yours from? I saw them on Sumo power. James?
  57. StuartAAAAAA

Do you ever put the silencer in then?? I bought one but i think they sent me a DC5 one which was too long so sent it back. I'll order another one after my holidays then. Cheers Harv.
  58. StuartAAAAAA

How are you finding the j's exhaust coupled with the spoon b-pipe? As loud as a Spoon would you say?
  59. StuartAAAAAA

JamesT's JDM DC2 Integ... EP3 here omgz.

Just spent the last hour reading through your thread. Was all ready to comment on how gorgeous your DC2 was and then i read this. lol
  60. StuartAAAAAA

For £460 no. Lol. To be honest i'm a bit short on cash with my service coming up and tax and holiday. I will get another one just won't be until after august unfortunately.
  61. StuartAAAAAA

Also ordered one of these bad boys a while back. Sadly it turned up and as i went to fit it discovered it was too long. You can see on the last picture that there seems to be an extra inch welded on which was probably why it didn't fit. Decided to just get a refund. I will be back for one though.
  62. StuartAAAAAA

Graph from CPL.
  63. StuartAAAAAA

Got the car mapped at the beginning of the month, 239.9BHP. Pretty happy with that. Got a few other power mods to do but then i will be happy. Will post up graph later tonight.
  64. StuartAAAAAA

Oh really. Thats a bit extreme. Had mine fitted and mapped the other day. Kpro has finally got rid of that EML. lol
  65. StuartAAAAAA

Cars looking good. You decided on your RRC yet??
  66. StuartAAAAAA

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Come along way since JAE. Nice to see some of the parts going on now. Seats look lush.
  67. StuartAAAAAA

Never mind. At least this will stop others from being disappointed.
  68. StuartAAAAAA

So couldn't get the RBC fitted on Wednesday as Tegiwa hadn't supplied me with a Crank breathing hose and a Gasket. You can't use the original hose as it is too short. Spoke to Tegiwa and they said the surface is face milled which apparently means it's flat and doesn't need one. Tom said he...
  69. StuartAAAAAA

My god thats a quick car. And this is all without mapping??
  70. StuartAAAAAA

Mate i am generaly gutted. Squeezing the pennies as it is. It's not finished though. There will be plenty more mods and swaps. Then i will have to get it mapped again. Eventually i want to get some FD2 cams. I really want to keep it NA.
  71. StuartAAAAAA

Very mate. Haven't had time to think about it to be honest though as i've applied for a new job which is taking up a lot of my time.
  72. StuartAAAAAA

Yeah so i have read. I might be getting a company car though with the new job so it would be a weekend toy. We will see.
  73. StuartAAAAAA

Then got it booked in with CPL to fit Kpro on the 6th of April and a remap. Should be fun.
  74. StuartAAAAAA

So ordered a RBC from Tegiwa and a thermal gasket. Booked in to TGM for the 23rd of March to get it fitted along with my engine mount inserts. Thinking of geting both back and front done.
  75. StuartAAAAAA

power to weight

Too much difference in weight or performance??
  76. StuartAAAAAA

Coming along nicely
  77. StuartAAAAAA

My Cosmic Premier...JRSC! 310bhp 24/11/2011

Couple of questions for you buddy. You still get Launch control on a K100 right?? And can the Engine Management Light be turned off like with a Kpro??
  78. StuartAAAAAA

2007 CW FD2 - Update 22/01/12 Wheels and Grill Pg 12

What sort of power would you expect to make once you get in mapped?
  79. StuartAAAAAA

Thanks Joe.
  80. StuartAAAAAA

You can. Just look at my early part of my thread Should be page 1.
  81. StuartAAAAAA

Where abouts are you from Deco?
  82. StuartAAAAAA

I actually use it as an air feed for the filter. Didn't like the idea of cutting a whole in the bumper and sticking a halfords red ring in it. Also your avatar reminds me of a game called the postman. It uses a cat as a silencer. lol
  83. StuartAAAAAA

Showoff Imports - Rolo - Building an Integra DC5 Track Car

That looks awesome. Best of luck with the time frame you have.
  84. StuartAAAAAA

Thanks Suvla. Shame loads of people seem to have them. Thinking of getting some rota grids actually.
  85. StuartAAAAAA

Got a Tegiwa short shifter for my B day and some ultra light racing nuts as i was fed up with the sratches on the old nuts. I can never seem to do anything by halfs so fitting the wheel nuts took me half a day. Took each wheel off and washed with a sponge. Then left to dry before applying a...
  86. StuartAAAAAA

Also after JAE this year i managed to replace my Induction hose as it split. Wasn't too sure how much longer the bathroom sealant would hold out for. Didin't want that sucked into the engine.
  87. StuartAAAAAA

As said before, got a j's front and rear brace for christmas. Thanks Dotty for the rear brace. Front brace i think i got of Chase basically brand new. Car definately feels more rigid now. Much stiffer through long corners. Can't wait till the summer.
  88. StuartAAAAAA

Of all people i probably should of guessed you might have picked up on that. Yeah i get bored now and again so just swap over for a custome exhaust. More than not it's when i do long journeys as it's much quiter.
  89. StuartAAAAAA

Try to put up the rest of the cars updates tonight. I've fallen very behind in recent months.
  90. StuartAAAAAA

Time to Update Mate decided to smash my rear light whilst trying to put his exhaust into my car. Wasn't too impressed. So ordered a new one from Honda. £55. The other light cluster you could see mould around the edge. So that came off and cleaned up nicely with a toothbrush...
  91. StuartAAAAAA

I was just about to say you need to clean your spoon. lol
  92. StuartAAAAAA

This is like my dream. A endless supply of money and mods. And a gorgeous car to do it on. I think the ride height is perfect.
  93. StuartAAAAAA

BUDs - Milano Red Premier EP3 Eurospec 230bhp NOW FOR SALE

I was very tempted to get in on this group buy. Looks fantastic.
  94. StuartAAAAAA

running a sports manifold and decat

I'm running a decat and mani. No kpro at the mo. Personally i can definately feel the gains. It pulls more aggressively in vtec. Fitted both at the same time though. A cat actually burns fuel when the car is warming up to warm the cat up as quickly as possible. But otherwise yes the car will...
  95. StuartAAAAAA

Looks perfect. If you drop a K20 in it now it would be my dream car.
Back