• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. wilkco1

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

yep. i knew the rule and i knew i would get caught but you slowly learn.
  2. wilkco1

Haggis' NHB Premier Edition Civic Type-R (Boy Better Know, Pg16 - 19/7/11)

i got pulled a month ago didnt have the 33mm gap you sould have (W111KCO no gap) (W111 KCO) you get the idea. i was going to work 8am, no attitude with the officer , he give me a £60 fine and reported me to the dvla, i got a letter through the post two weeks later saying i have to send them a...
  3. wilkco1

Anyone got a private number plate?

yes i have one really dont know if i like it or not. it was a birthday present ,W111KCO as my name is wilkinson, dont know if is chav or not but its on the car.
  4. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

will do mate but they will proberly go on ebay..:)
  5. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

yes pal thats me :) guess you had the black civic?
  6. wilkco1

Imports with mods.. insurance...

im 30 mate and its gone up alot this year just renewed mine with chris knox found it hard to find anyone else really. good luck.
  7. wilkco1

FN2 Mugen and Honda are giving away the Mugen concept FN2

for keeps for me, track it :)
  8. wilkco1

FN2 Mugen and Honda are giving away the Mugen concept FN2

^fooking fudgepacker.
  9. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

the leather will be going within the next year, need some brides:lol: i wished more like recaros :lol:
  10. wilkco1

j's racing 60rs exhaust system

pics please.
  11. wilkco1

J's racing gold

Did you ever find the right colour code? or did B&Q get it.
  12. wilkco1

My first typeR FN2 in red color :)

nice pictures mate do like the milano fn2
  13. wilkco1

Milano help

^+1 i remember when i bought a ZR long time ago ha ha but when i picked the car up and got it back home notice in the service book it had done 36k miles but the car only had 9k on it? then notice it got a new engine , all Arnold Clarke approved but still not the point they should of told me...
  14. wilkco1

Anyone use to own my type r. Sv05

chipped?:lol:
  15. wilkco1

Stuart's Cosmic EP3, Picture update

yes last thing i will doing starting to look for them now, just dont know which ones to go for heads up ar$e with it.
  16. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

pmsl its mental you have to go init:lol:
  17. wilkco1

im doing the same at the moment, already done the power mods, just need now the brakes got them just not on yet, have the front brace but will be needing more looking for seats to and some coilovers have you already got a set of coils on yours?
  18. wilkco1

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

never know mate new set of plugs work wonders.
  19. wilkco1

£620 a set fook me ouch, i think I'm going to need the spacers and I'm hoping there not £90 a pair but they probably will be gutter so are you getting into the track seen?
  20. wilkco1

Loxy's silver FN2 GT - J's Braces

plugs?
  21. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

thanks mate, had a good day did ben take you out in his sleeper:lol:
  22. wilkco1

getting them off tdi,liking the tyres mate where did you pick them up from and price please plus are they going on oem wheels the spacers expensive how much is expensive?
  23. wilkco1

look lush mate ive just ordered the stoptechs.:) do these fit the oem wheels without spacers?
  24. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

change of plan apart from them being over 20k I've decided to track them R,not worth selling it for what I'll get. stripping it all down then selling all the mods can not be ar$ed so looking at vw touaregs the misses is happy because its a Cheshire tractor to take the nipper to school and i...
  25. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

yes i wont be rushing into buying anything yet this is something i do want to get right i know about aragosta,teins just didnt know anything about the bc racing ones but you get what you pay for i guess i was looking into the teins but these just came up im in know rush thanks
  26. wilkco1

BC Racing BR Damper Kit EP3

cheers.
  27. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

no mate im looking around im thinking of buying them as i said they are brandnew never fitted and does not want much for them but need to do more looking into them yet (do you know anything about them?)
  28. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

thats the one, DC5TU has them on his dc5 and says they havnt failed yet so mite be worth getttin as there brand new and going for good money:smt023
  29. wilkco1

do you recommend them mate,also do you do many track days on them cheers.
  30. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

yes had a look at that thread but was a few years back and they were new then i will keep looking cheers.
  31. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

cheers mate ive been looking around on here for advise on coilover for track and a bit of road use been offered some bc racing ones do you know anthing about them?
  32. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

cheers not quite as mint as yours haha
  33. wilkco1

wiiikco ep3 R

hi all when i fist joined i posted a few pictures of the car but didnt do a very good job anyway heres a few more hopefully better ones this time :lol: so there it is,i was thinking of selling the car but now going to keep it and it will become my track car as i sold the...
  34. wilkco1

how are the bc,have they failed yet:lol:
  35. wilkco1

ARC intake

thought they would be around the four ton mark, might bang the tegwia up for sale.
  36. wilkco1

ARC intake

should of bought one of these instead of the tegiwa,whats the price of one for the ep?
  37. wilkco1

Tegiwa M Blowby Hose Question...

think its a common thing, think it happens even with the real GM.
  38. wilkco1

they mite of been just out of stock on the breather pipes when buying them separate then, i tried to order a red one beginning of the month and received an email telling me there out of stock and give me the money back. i bought the kit when they first started them so never got a breather...
  39. wilkco1

i tried to order one of these two weeks ago they sent me my money back as they were out of stock for a month so looks like they could of just bodge one up and sent it out??
  40. wilkco1

Renewal time.

yes im the same every insurer is saying the same to me, i was paying £800 now im paying £920 with chris knox shocking,im back paying the same as i did three years ago.
  41. wilkco1

HOT North Weald Car Activity Day 05/11/10...

could be up for this just come back from oulton park today fantastic. think i have to track my car more.
  42. wilkco1

EP3 what's the best mods to do on a civic type r ep3?

www.full-race.com:lol:
  43. wilkco1

My Milano EP3 now 259.6bhp :)

i seen you there,are you please with it.
  44. wilkco1

Insurance what does it cost you???

im in the same boat,got clean licence 5years no claims my ep3 is modded im 30,rang sky wouldnt touch me they said its the post code waiting to here off chris knox ,rang flux £981.81p still high i think need to do more shopping about last year only paid £760 with kickfit without the mods the...
  45. wilkco1

DC sports mani noise help?

puts a big certificate smile on your face the first time you take it out with the kpro:D i went for the tegiwa box but wished i got the arc,the fitting just not right on the GM/teg moddin scuttles and messing about with velcro strap shiz i wouldnt worry and the hissin. just enjoy :lol:
  46. wilkco1

i would do few more miles with it then if its getting louder or still there go and see him, hows the car now its been mapped?
  47. wilkco1

did you ask him about the hissin sound?
  48. wilkco1

mine never,who fitted it?
  49. wilkco1

Civic EP3 Exhaust System...

yes would be for me to but dont come up that often lucky sod:lol:
  50. wilkco1

i seen it on your build up thread of your ep3 very nice example mate,wish i did get it but at the time i got everything done and was gettin well into the $$$$s so just went for the DC for less then half the price still a pretty decent mani ***.
  51. wilkco1

yes its a toda stright pipe,bought it from tdi south brand new but tdi north fitted it,very nice bit of kit but like i said it wasnt cheap. i do think its the best thing ive bought for the car,should of got the mani to but it was over 2k for them both :eek:
  52. wilkco1

toda abit pricey ***.
  53. wilkco1

Retro fit Parking Reverse Sensors

dont know give them a bell,i wouldnt waste my money time or effort on them to be honest.
  54. wilkco1

Retro fit Parking Reverse Sensors

i have them on the ep but they bleep when there is nothin there got abit of a mind of there own werid.
  55. wilkco1

HOT Oulton Park 13/10/10...

booked and paid,has know one else showed any interest on this forum??
  56. wilkco1

How to remove seat covers, Civic EP3.

No mate but you know what us lads are like with washing mashines, just doesnt seem to come out right haha
  57. wilkco1

haha hope they've not shrunk lol,should of taken them yhe dry cleaners:lol:
  58. wilkco1

:eek:have you got the cover back on nice and tight again:lol:
  59. wilkco1

Type R bump!!

£80 from honda,honda warrington wanted £130+vat
  60. wilkco1

Type R bump!!

there are two parts to the bumper one is £270 the other £220 your wing is £150 headlights £130 then you will need all beams brackets and bits and bobs that will add up to around too ton and you need the wing painted blended into the door that around £120 all of the above +vat and labour if...
  61. wilkco1

My Audi A4 Avant

always liked the Audi estate,very nice:D
  62. wilkco1

ctr 2004 with grey and black leather seats ?

i have leather in mine red/black with red door panels its an extra when bought new you dont see many not sure on the gray but yes its not after market or crap off ebay.
  63. wilkco1

.: Faith's Satin Silver Type R - Rare ARC Goodie Added 6/7 :.

wish i would of bought the ARC instead of the tegiwa GM,no modding things hear and their to get it fitting right and it looks like it should be there pretty much oem.
  64. wilkco1

2010 FN2 GT - Deep Sappire Blue Pearl

what a nightmare mate,I've had a bit of bad luck recently but nothing to this what a gutter,i think i would of kicked him right up the backside when he was trashed on the deck little toe rag.
  65. wilkco1

CTR ep3 brake set up

and a tegwia brakestopper.
  66. wilkco1

abp frsu

For £155 that will only do for OEM suspension and even then you might have to consider the rear adjusters because there is only so much they can do with the standard rear arms. so its not really a fast road set up is it?
  67. wilkco1

abp frsu

yes i thought so, don't think the cambers will be very good ether£155 is cheap so expect cheap.
  68. wilkco1

EP3 "real" top speed?

no worries!
  69. wilkco1

EP3 "real" top speed?

yes you're right so a standard ctr wont do it etheir its a 2.0L hatchback not an rs4,m3 lardy bloody dar!
  70. wilkco1

EP3 "real" top speed?

mines at 256bhp 188lbft and i dont think it would hit the 160mph mark, wouldnt want to have a go anyway FT
  71. wilkco1

abp frsu

i think you need to let us know what there actually doing for the frsu,£155 sounds to good to be true, the quote i got is right i know thats with springs but just for the frsu its know way near 155.
  72. wilkco1

abp frsu

i will give paul a bell tomorow but im sure he quoted me £620 frsu with springs fitted inc vat, but im finding it hard to belive if ABP are doing frsu for £155, i will double check tomorow.
  73. wilkco1

abp frsu

yes really,think most of it is labour + vat,i was shocked when i seen this thread very baffled.
  74. wilkco1

abp frsu

+1 as tdi quote £620 with springs:confused:
  75. wilkco1

'illest' Milano!

nice,toda dolphin tip i see :)
  76. wilkco1

how to fit the tegiwa induction kit

i taken the heatshield off it snapped at the upright bracket,tin cr*p
  77. wilkco1

how to fit the tegiwa induction kit

look on the how to fit gruppeM its the same.
  78. wilkco1

DC mani

I'm not that up on the mechanic side of things but I'm think tdi fitted ESmounts with my dc mani to stop the banging,not sure but think you mite need these.
  79. wilkco1

Etech upper strutbrace

i looked at yours and it not the same one its a etech hc strut but i think it will ive seen another one thats just like it with a gruppeM.
  80. wilkco1

Etech upper strutbrace

just a question has anyone heard of one of these and are they any good plus do they fit if you have a guppeM thank you.
  81. wilkco1

DC mani

i have seen a ep3 with the dc mani and hks exhaust and it was loud but ive heard louder . i have the dcmani with the toda exhaust and its not that loud at all .made a massive improvement with the k100 don't think it would make that much without
  82. wilkco1

Ep3 suspension

was that £510 inc vat?
  83. wilkco1

What exhaust with Eibach/ABP Springs

very nice example like it
  84. wilkco1

:lol:toda price ouch..but well worth the money best thing i bought for the car love it:D:D:D:D:D
  85. wilkco1

i dont think there should be any problem. i have the dc mani and toda pipe its the toda i dont want scraping:eek:but like you said should be fine tdi is doing the frsu and the springs and they said i will have no probs so hopefully it should handle spot on and the drop of the srings will make...
  86. wilkco1

dont tell me that i have a toda and im getting frsu with a set of eibach springs on next week i really do hope the toda want scrape:( i thought the eibach only droped the car by 25mm so hopefully it will be fine i hope.
  87. wilkco1

Ferodo DS2500

they squeal like a pig. enjoy.
  88. wilkco1

Honda civic type r 00-05 air induction intake

search the forum mate you will find the right one.
  89. wilkco1

Fitted Spoon N1 and a bit disappointed

+1 definitely the best pipe for ep3 :)
  90. wilkco1

G Unit's Milano

thats got to be one of the biggest tail pipes ive seen on a ctr.
  91. wilkco1

AEM fuel rail

does anyone know where the best priced place in the uk i can get a aem or bdl rail from thanks.
  92. wilkco1

Brake disc help

know nothing mate. the only problem i have with the yellow stuff pad being a track pad you have to get heat in them otherwise its all or nothing,with the ferodos i had before they squealed like a pig and even more in the wet hated pulling up to a Holt. the big brake kit are obviously the best...
  93. wilkco1

Brake disc help

hi ive got ultimax groved disks all round and yellow stuff pads with goodridge hoses and the tegiwa brake stopper shopped about and got the lot under five ton. there is a pic in members cars under my ctr,alot of people slate ebc stuff on here but i had the oem disks and ds pads before and this...
  94. wilkco1

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

cheers! there is one on autotrader in blue 18k miles think it was 16500 not sure about the blue.
  95. wilkco1

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

yes will do,dont surpose you know what year they make the fd2 up to,thinkin of getting rid of the 5series for one
  96. wilkco1

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

no.
  97. wilkco1

FD2 Some good FD2 pics

there is one round the corner from me im dying to go round and get him to take me out in it really nice motor indeed. Im thinking i wont one. Does anyone know what the performance is like in one and what year did they start from and go to
  98. wilkco1

My ctr.

ive just got it back from tdi north its had dc mani,toda exhaust,rbc,k100,and was having a tegiwa airbox on it but never came in time so had to map it to my old bag of crap typhoon also had all round ulitmax disks with yellow stuff pads goodridge hoses and teg brakestopper thats why i posted it...
Back