• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stereom1ke

FD2 Mugen RR

Has anyone seen the fifth gear review on this with Plato vs the S2000 GT, car sounds wonderful
  2. stereom1ke

JDM CW DC5 + Cage + JRSC + Eneki = Smiles (NEW VIDEO)

Fantastic looking car and an awesome spec list.
  3. stereom1ke

After wash

classic example of a lovely looking ep3. Many future plans for this?
  4. stereom1ke

FN2 Cambelt Change Milage?

Just read up on this on civinfo, how do I go about having my valve clearances checked? Do I need to take that to Honda for a service?
  5. stereom1ke

FN2 Cambelt Change Milage?

Hi guys, Just coming up 45,000 miles now in the FN2 and wondered what sort of milage to have the cambelt changed? Was thinking around the 60,000 mile mark. Can anyone recommend a place to have it changed? I don't want any old back street to do it for me. I was thinking of taking a trip to Tdi...
  6. stereom1ke

my champ white fn2 type r

Gorgeous car mate, looks excellent, nice spec list and mods too.
  7. stereom1ke

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Love this thread and love this car, some good work and effort gone in to the build
  8. stereom1ke

Todd's Championship White Honda Integra DC5.

awesome looking Car Todd
  9. stereom1ke

Lee's FN2 GT Ruby!

Looking good Lee, GP pack looks lovely on Milano.
  10. stereom1ke

Back from the wheel refurb

Thanks for the comments guys, colour of the wheels is just a graphite, not entirely sure on the paint code.
  11. stereom1ke

Which bulb do I need

582 stop / tail light 5w 21w £1.50 :) cheers
  12. stereom1ke

Which bulb do I need

Hi guys pulled home on the drive way tonight and I noticed a have a bulb or two out. Anyone know which type of bulb is required and the cheapest / best place to get one? cheers Mike
  13. stereom1ke

John, some one said something about a stud kit for those nuts?! Do you have a link for anywhere I can source some washers?
  14. stereom1ke

Wheels were powder coated by a pro and no I didn't do them myself lol.
  15. stereom1ke

Hi mate mine is actually Deep Pearl Bronze.
  16. stereom1ke

Hi guys, it's been a while since I've posted on here. Finally gave the R some tlc and got round to having the wheels refurbed. Chuffed with the results. Next on the list is tints and I must get round to fitting the carbon wrapped mugen brake scoops. Later in the year I'll be purchasing the full...
  17. stereom1ke

FN2 Honda Civic Type-R

Nice little upgrades, just saving for a wheel refurb for mine, however the HKS RSK is definitely next on the list, I need that noise in my life
  18. stereom1ke

Just got my self a fn2

Deep Pearl Bronze, nice colour choice dude, looks like a carbon copy of mine. Nice collection of cars you've had too.
  19. stereom1ke

FN2 side decals

Ill get some later on when I'm home.
  20. stereom1ke

FN2 Honda Civic Type-R

Welcome fellow FN2 owner. Gorgeous car, shame its Milano ;). Just kidding mate enjoy the car and indeed the forum :).
  21. stereom1ke

2005 cosmic grey EP3

That is a nice drop on those Eibachs. Plus, I'm a massive fan of those purple calipers, cool looking car! Keep up the good work dude.
  22. stereom1ke

You Jay's Satin Silver EP3, My pride and joy!

Cool! I like this! Unique
  23. stereom1ke

My Satin Silver Type R.....

Good looking EP3 this dude, different to the norm. Keep up the good work!
  24. stereom1ke

Cosmic caliper colour?

Red, black or silver would work...
  25. stereom1ke

Honda Civic Type R EP3

Gorgeous looking EP3 Rich, and welcome to the forum. Look forward to future updates.
  26. stereom1ke

FN2 Sapphire blue type r?

I like it, didn't one of the members off this forum own one with a load of mugen parts on it? Sure I saw one in an old banzai magazine.
  27. stereom1ke

A standard EP3.

lovely ep3. it has really come up well with a nice detail.
  28. stereom1ke

My NHB EP3

Brilliant build thread, one of the best I've enjoyed reading for a while. Only just noticed it today and read it cover to cover. Full admiration for the work effort put in :).
  29. stereom1ke

D3ano's 2008 Milano FN2 GT

baldydave is spot on about the fast road set up, TDI Performance did mine with the 30mm eibach lowering kit and camber bolts. Combined with new potenza tyres and brembo discs / cosworth pads it has transformed the car.
  30. stereom1ke

D3ano's 2008 Milano FN2 GT

Nice looking GT Deano, Milano is a nice colour when it is clean, do you have a list of future plans for the FN2? You can purchase a TRO decal from the shop, become a member and it opens up a lot more forum options.
  31. stereom1ke

Coops NHB EP3

Nice Progress thread mate, cars looking cool, keep up the good work and quality mods :)
  32. stereom1ke

My NHB EP3

Cheers dude, about the same tbh mate, NHB you can always see the metal flake easier in any light where as DPB only really shows on a really really bright day.
  33. stereom1ke

My NHB EP3

I must say I definitely preffered NHB to Deep Pearl Bronze of my FN2 I'll find some old pics out of my last car and post them later.
  34. stereom1ke

My NHB EP3

looking good, always liked the pre facelifts, miss my old EP
  35. stereom1ke

MiKeY's Euro R CL7

How much did you sell the evo for if you dont mind? Im really looking at getting a 6, possibly a makkinen edition. Can you give me some advice an tips for what to look for when buying? Any help much appreciated. Cheers
  36. stereom1ke

My JDM Integra R

That looks like a mint example of an early Integra, fantastic, looks lovely.
  37. stereom1ke

my FN2 (nighthawk black)..

Looking good, looks like a nice set up you have there, brands is such a great track. I have the fast road set up on my FN2 from TDI North, shame Ive wrecked my Potenza's and dont have as much grip as I once did :(.
  38. stereom1ke

FN2 - New Tyres time, choices to consider?

Cheers John, I dont suppose you mind giving me a rough price for those do you? Per tyre. Cheers
  39. stereom1ke

FN2 - New Tyres time, choices to consider?

Hi guys, Well its time for a new set of tyres, could possibly get away with only changing 2 (the fronts) But ideally could do with changing all 4. Since owning the car (Purchased June 2012) I have been highly impressed with the 225/40 18" Bridgestone Potenza's. I'm not going to lie, money is a...
  40. stereom1ke

W3 COH'S EP3 NHB TYPE R FAST ROAD TRACK BUILD

Cars starting to come along very nicely. Any future plans?
  41. stereom1ke

stereom1ke's FN2 Type R GT Deep Pearl Bronze. 1st Type R.

cheers dude, best colour hey ;)?
  42. stereom1ke

My Evo X SST FQ300

Both cars are stunning. I really would like a Tommi Makinen Evo 6.
  43. stereom1ke

My DC5

Lovely looking car Woppy and excellent pictures. Such a nice colour for the DC5. Do you have a spec list?
  44. stereom1ke

Got my new brakes fitted this evening, very impressed :), no longer do I have to rely on the k20's 8,000rpm to act as my braking :)
  45. stereom1ke

I might do Ed yeah I might go for braided lines
  46. stereom1ke

hell of a lot cheaper than the mugen ones, obvious really. I dont need fogs and I'm murder on brakes so they need all the cooloing they can get.
  47. stereom1ke

New Parts Ordered: 1. Cosworth Street Master Pads 2. Brembo Brake Discs 3. Tegiwa Brake Scoops ( I already have these, just waiting on them to be carbon wrapped)
  48. stereom1ke

Just thought Id post a new pic:<br><br><br><br>
  49. stereom1ke

Just thought Id post a new pic:
  50. stereom1ke

Rumbling noise when turning left only

brake pads/discs?
  51. stereom1ke

Cosmic Grey Premier Edition - STOLEN FROM EAST LONDON NEAR UPNEY STATION THIS MORNING

Hi Sharif, car is looking awesome. Some cool looking mods so far. I love a premier edition. PS I loved your Golf too. Excellent stuff mate
  52. stereom1ke

still got to get the HKS Induction and Exhaust, also a wheel colour to choose before Japfest (suggestions welcome?) and some Tegiwa carbon wrapped scoops to fit. Also looking for a Xenon HID Kit. Done some little modifications done over the winter period (pics to follow). Also looking to get the...
  53. stereom1ke

Edit* just seen you got a saxo now?
  54. stereom1ke

Very well thanks Ed. lots planned for this year and a few updates still to come very soon. Hope you're well Ed and enjoying the Accord?
  55. stereom1ke

Jordan's Milano FN2 - 1st Pics

nice car and welcome to the forum fellow FN2 owner
  56. stereom1ke

Type R side decals and Grill badge fitted: Hi guys, inbetween the rain, sun and thunderstorms I managed to get my side decals and grill badge fitted which both arrived this morning, managed to capture a few arty shots... I must admit I wasnt a fan at first but I now think they make a big...
  57. stereom1ke

White car is from eBay. Thanks for the kind comments :)
  58. stereom1ke

Cheers man! Yeah could you PM me details please Ed?
  59. stereom1ke

ATRmac 02 milano ATR

Very very smart, clean and well looked after ATR!
  60. stereom1ke

J's racing oil cap came today along with a decal and my team HEKO wind deflectors. Fitted them all with ease. Can't wait to tiny the rear windows now so they blend in. I also fancy having the manifold cover painted candy red. Can anyone recommend anyone on any forums that professionally paints...
  61. stereom1ke

Hey Ed. yeah pen got here safe and sound thanks mate. Mel transferred you some money for postage into your bank account. Really enjoying every minute of the CTR mate. I aim to have it fully complete by next summer for all of the shows. Your ATR is looking sweet, hope you're enjoying it mate. All...
  62. stereom1ke

Yep the black was done with a brush about 1" thick. The detailing (writing if you will) was all done with a selection of fine artist brushes. Thanks for the kind comments. I plan to mod this car tastefully and to a professional standard. Lots more to come, enjoying every minute of it and can't...
  63. stereom1ke

There you go Type R Fan... I hope John has answered your question. A quick little update: Decided to paint my calipers, so popped to halfords, bought some hammerite paints (black,white,red) and some brushes, paint thinners etc and set to work. also started to do some cleaning and detailing...
  64. stereom1ke

Just a little update of some bits I've been on with...
  65. stereom1ke

Ed's Satin ATR

Congrats Ed. Nice to see you back in a Type R. Will hopefully catch up with you in the near future at some meets. Whats the bhp on these as standard?
  66. stereom1ke

I have Ed yes, been enjoying the engine noise more though ;). Any luck with the Accord yet mate?
  67. stereom1ke

Also fitted some bright white LED side lights and number plate lights. Will post pic when it's dark, can't wait to get HIDs now.
  68. stereom1ke

To be honest the old ones aren't that bad, it's just me been fussy. When I steam cleaned them and used interior foam they came up well. I suppose I could sell. Haven't decided yet I may use them as spares.
  69. stereom1ke

Dont mean to sound like a dumb ass, as I havent ever had the spark plug cover off, but does the carbon fibre one slot on top of the existing silver one? Or do you remove the silver existing cover all together? Thanks.
  70. stereom1ke

Ok thanks John for all the advice, got me worried now as I started to slacken one off and then dogged it up with the ratchet again, hope I didnt do it too tight?
  71. stereom1ke

Well guys despite the bad weather today I still managed to fit all my mods apart from the carbon fibre plug cover which looks a little tricky? Looking like the scuttle panel may have to be removed on the FN2 is this correct? Ill let the pictures do the talking. New Gaiter fitted...
  72. stereom1ke

Funnily enough John I used your How-to-guide that you reposted, even using the guide its still quite tricky and only makes sense when you do it yourself, however there was still a degree of swearing and I dont do patience haha. Managed to get it on ok though despite getting a good soaking from...
  73. stereom1ke

Thanks man, any issues and I might get back to you.
  74. stereom1ke

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

very good write up for an awesome car. Loving your choice of mods and work!
  75. stereom1ke

Ok well, quick update guys. Had a few goodies arrive this morning... Got round to fitting the gear gaiter but I got soaked in the process what with me dashing between the car and the garage to get tools etc. Unfortunately the weather seems to be persistent therefore I will not be fitting my...
  76. stereom1ke

Bazza's Cosmic grey" Premier edition"

Looks very nice mate. I love a tidy premier!
  77. stereom1ke

FN2 Which Oil, and does it use much?

Hi guys, first off I did do a quick search on here but didnt find anything to answer my questions. Picked up my FN2 on Thursday 31st May. Just wondrered which makes of Oil you use for your FN2's and how often do you check it, do they use a lot? Thanks for any help/advice. Mike
  78. stereom1ke

my CW 96spec teg build - dslr pics added

lovely looking DC2 mate, nice spec list too.
  79. stereom1ke

My 30th Anniversary CTR (Original Post Updated 07/02/2008)

great looking car, very nice.
  80. stereom1ke

CTR FN2 grill badge and stickers wanted

Try searching in google for lings Honda Original Parts. Type in your Reg plate and search for the relevant parts. You can either buy online or take the part number to a dealer and buy/order them in your local dealership parts department. Hope you find some.
  81. stereom1ke

well guys I am on standby for work today so rather than be bored I got stuck in with some elbow grease and really gave the engine bay a good clean. o be fair it wasnt bad before I started but I got some autosol on the aircon pipes etc and it looks like brand new almost under there now. Also...
  82. stereom1ke

FN2 clutch is silent, pedal pivot squeeks... HELP.

Hmm Im in 2 minds really, the grease option sounds like it might be worth a try, it certainly cant do it any harm.
  83. stereom1ke

FN2 clutch is silent, pedal pivot squeeks... HELP.

Hi guys, whats the fix for this and what needs replacing? Its the pedal pivot, nothing wrong with the clutch itself, but how do I stop this squeeking, WD40 seems to be a temporary fix but what will solve my problem for good? Any info greatly appreciated. Cheers guys.
  84. stereom1ke

Looks really nice there Ed. I must get round to detailing it, knowing my luck it will rain though :(
  85. stereom1ke

How to Fit HIDs to a FN2 CTR

I hope I can put this how to guide to good use when I purchase the kit from the link you sent me. Thanks again John. Mike
  86. stereom1ke

Damn that's a shame, Rye East Sussex would have been a lot more convenient for me. Still, Northampton isn't too far I guess. I would love to meet a few people off here down there and get a few bits done to my car.
  87. stereom1ke

mfnicks NHB EP3 CTR

Nice looking motor Nick. My old EP2 was NHB. Was a great colour when clean!!!
  88. stereom1ke

Ed said something about her being there for another week to ten days?...
  89. stereom1ke

I never got her email mate. Or should I just email sumo power?
  90. stereom1ke

Thanks Nick! Yeah the majority of the car is in good condition. In need of a good detail and the mods planned. Overall very happy :).
  91. stereom1ke

Yeah it will be fun sourcing parts and I look forward to a few trips to sumo power and TDi.
  92. stereom1ke

Thanks guys, yep I will be looking after it and as mentioned is the future plans listed above.
  93. stereom1ke

Milano Premier goodness :D

very nice! I still love a premier EP3!
  94. stereom1ke

Honda Civic Type R FN2 GT Forum Name: Stereom1ke Driver Name: Mike Donnelly Age: 23 Car: Honda Civic Type R FN2 GT Type R Number: R-09050 Date Of Purchase: 31/05/2012 Car Age: 2007 (57) Car Milage: 31,000 Car Colour: Deep Pearl Bronze SPEC: Engine/Transmission: 2 litre 200bhp K20 vtec...
Back