• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nefor

fujitsubo exhausts, yay or nay?

I loved mine, absolutely awesome piece of kit. Here's a crappy vid from a while ago: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGESFFWatS4
  2. nefor

S2KIP's S2000

That is one sexy car. Still remember the short outing in Si's? Grey S2k out towards Coombe and back. Great noise with that exposed intake.
  3. nefor

NYA's DC5**Couple Of Photos, before the update later this week**

Lovely lovely stuff dude.
  4. nefor

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Would be better in red.
  5. nefor

Observe. My 1996 Honda S-MX Lowdown. YES.

Everything about this is ideal. Insane car paired with insane man + forum for him to record the whole thing for the entertainment of the forumites. What can possibly go wrong.
  6. nefor

My repwagon ST220.

Orange interior door handles win it.
  7. nefor

Fools Disco3 HSE

and they sell for like $25,000 + over here.
  8. nefor

Pic

Settings > Avatar > Use Custom Avatar
  9. nefor

Post edits

It's happening for me in Chrome also. Weird thing was it showed up as an edit at the bottom of the page with the text but in the quick edit box it was totally blank? Also it's taking me straight to advanced edit not quick edit.
  10. nefor

Damn that's a sexy car. Great pic D!
  11. nefor

Re: NYA's DC5 **Couple of New Pics 18/03/2013** Knocks half a second off your home to work time!
  12. nefor

Careful, without the additional downforce it provides you are at serious risk of losing the back-end during mid to high speed corners...
  13. nefor

Fools Daily: Mk2 1.8 MX-5

Nice!
  14. nefor

Picture upload

Might be possible with paid versions.
  15. nefor

Picture upload

Yeah most online document storage sites don't allow hotlinking.
  16. nefor

Fools Disco3 HSE

A disco meet that isn't happening on top of a massive hill is a missed opportunity.
  17. nefor

blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 -Return to Track Pg 33

They both sound great but I'd have the slightly tamer 60 every time!
  18. nefor

That sounds pretty cool. Decent bwaaaaarrrr.
  19. nefor

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Oh boy this sucks. Hope this doesn't kill your love of the car like others have found after they've been in accidents.
  20. nefor

Re: blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 - Mimms + Engine Bay Pg 27 Tom and I followed him out Sunday and it sounded great.
  21. nefor

Re: blueguy's CW Facelift DC5 - Mimms + Engine Bay Pg 27 :lol: This was stunning on the stand at JAE. Wouldn't usually be my thing but it really looks great. Stickers and all.
  22. nefor

Best location on Typhoon??

If you just want to fill the hole you could mount the oem airbox in there. The best place for the filter is in the bumper as you have it. Too much hot air in the bay.
  23. nefor

TypeRiter's DC5

Can't believe NYA asked if the rims on Suns car were real. :lol:. Good to see you back fella.
  24. nefor

FD2 My mini review of the FD2 - update 10th June 2012

Blue is still amazing.
  25. nefor

Weird Kpro issue

That's the problem, mapping cars is massively down to the individual engine, tends to be why most of the time people buy all the individual bits and get them fitted and mapping done together. Oh and iirc the VTEC jerk is actually not ideal, it's more to give people that VTEC 'kick' and a...
  26. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

:lol: Look forward to seeing what you do Nick.
  27. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

I'm not convinced the DC5 is as complete looking without the spoiler, lots of standard Integras over here and they aren't as good looking without the Type R bodykit.
  28. nefor

Looks great!
  29. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

:lol: You're not wrong. But saying that, given the choice, Happy Family > Expensive Sports cars!
  30. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

Picture is great Nick, excellent work by Nick... Sorry to hear this is going but look forward to the 350Z hunt!
  31. nefor

The Cleaning Guide

If you want to be thorough it takes time. Alternatively. 1. Take it to the eastern Europeans at the supermarket car park. Cheapish and apparently not a bad job. Might take your car for a spin while you're choosing between high fibre breads because you've not been regular recently. 2. Take it...
  32. nefor

DC2 DB8 DC5 I have my DC5 finally!!!!

All this talk of people staring at the car, I don't recall really experiencing this with mine. Maybe because it was blue. The only notable comment from a member of the public was the bloke in the Testarossa who complemented me on the sound (RM01a) and looks.
  33. nefor

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Thank goodness for that, it's like we were all buying a DC5. Only now you're the only who gets to enjoy it...
  34. nefor

forum abbreviations

My apologies, I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. It's not the accusation of being smug, it was merely not wanting you to think it was an attack on you. I wouldn't have defended my point quite so much if I had actually been trying to be a smart ****. Anywho I can't think of any useful or...
  35. nefor

forum abbreviations

Pad it out a bit with some fancy words, full page drawings and an introduction to the author and you'll sell millions.
  36. nefor

forum abbreviations

I am aware you're not a fan of the association but it was the first thing that came to mind that I knew you would understand my point with. I intentionally used 'vagina' rather than something more offensive to try and avoid you taking it the wrong way. Besides the whole point of my initial...
  37. nefor

forum abbreviations

Thank you Beard. I was being genuine.
  38. nefor

forum abbreviations

It wasn't a smug dig at you Si, seriously. It was just the first thing that came to mind because I know there was a hoohah when it first came up. Grouse is another, over here it's used often by the older generation to mean something is good but I used it on here accidentally and no one knew...
  39. nefor

forum abbreviations

I wasn't citing it as an example of an abbreviation it was simply an example of something that could be common parlance without you knowing about it.
  40. nefor

forum abbreviations

In some cases that's fair but it could also be that you or I have never heard a phrase but many others use it everyday. Griffin for example, you and many others didn't associate it with vaginas but suits did and I'd heard it used before.
  41. nefor

forum abbreviations

How exactly do you imagine all the other expressions came to being?
  42. nefor

forum abbreviations

I vaguely recall making a stupid post in the thread but beyond that I haven't a clue!
  43. nefor

forum abbreviations

iirc we had a thread much like this previously. This is much more comprehensive though I think.
  44. nefor

Wheel wobble at 60+mph with new brakes fitted

Depending on the severity you may not feel the wheel wobble until higher speeds.
  45. nefor

Suggestion for a random .gif thread?

Every thread is a random Griff thread.
  46. nefor

New 2012 Honda Civic spy photos/chat

Indeed, if anything this was the perfect requirement for something with a little more poke!
  47. nefor

New car, R32 Golf, V6 ftw. Launch control vid PG13.

Love the sound these make, seen a few about here. Quite like the look of them. Nice purchase!
  48. nefor

Aside from a crap advert that looks like a gorgeous car.
  49. nefor

MilanoChris's Accord Type R

No point comparing one persons experience to another's much of the time anyway. Different people like different feeling cars and different responses. The ATR might just suit Chris more than the EP3. Steering, tyres, fuel, experience etc all makes a difference. Might look unstable and Chris...
  50. nefor

Oh certainly, it just that slight bit out I guess. A nigh on impossible feat to actually achieve the right balance. Without spending big money.
  51. nefor

Ah ok, it seems Honda got stuck between a cruiser and a road racer like the other Type Rs and ended up with something that excels at neither but is adaptable to both.
  52. nefor

Was the reason for the long gearing to give it better motorway cruising? It seems to be an issue that crops up a lot when these are talked about.
  53. nefor

Often they are removed for transport. Stuff goes missing unfortunately.
  54. nefor

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 obsession

Blue seats are where it's at.
  55. nefor

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 obsession

I found my Recaro was much better than my Civic Sports regular seats due to the softer foam in the base. The Integra was a bit jiggly but was fairly comfy.
  56. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

:lol:
  57. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

That is super crappy man.
  58. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

This car makes my pants tight.
  59. nefor

Thanks!

60. nefor

Police 'fun'

You said that at the time too.
  61. nefor

Police 'fun'

Didn't they mention your exhaust too? Oh and I was pulled over once in my Integra. At 5 am on a Sunday morning in a small village dressed in an Afro wig and 70's gear. They made sure I wasn't drunk and let me on my way.
  62. nefor

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

Ah ok, so the successor to the N54 I guess (Wikipedia ftw). Awesome sounding engine.
  63. nefor

Harv's BMW 135i *pics Page 7*

Harv, is this the twin turbo version of the 3.0 6? 300ish HP?
  64. nefor

If only I knew!

Could well be.
  65. nefor

If only I knew!

Unusual for the DC5 to be cheaper to Indie than an EP3? Is your 3 a JDM import?
  66. nefor

TypeRiter's DC5

Looking good Sun, a touch low for me but the rake looks cool. Also someone wrote a rude word on your door.
  67. nefor

Anyone have a front lower H Brace.

As per Stoo, I fitted one to my DC5, it was a nice anodised blue color which matched the car, and brightened up the underside when it was on a ramp. That was the only benefit. Tom at TGM questioned me on why I had it since they are a waste of time, with a face that suggested I was to be lashed...
  68. nefor

Can't post in the wanted section

http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=42362 Have a read of this.
  69. nefor

09 Crystal Black FN2: The end of an era!

Nice looking Merc, good luck with it, i'm sure you wont miss Honda ownership too much!
  70. nefor

RE050 on one axle, AD08 on the other

Super sticky at the back for safety, at the front for backwards on a wet roundabout lols. Or backwards into Wipperman.
  71. nefor

WHAT A P##S TAKE!!!

Are you insured by Carlsberg?
  72. nefor

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Agreed, there's a green one that lives near me so see it regularly. Looks excellent every time it goes past.
  73. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

:lol:
  74. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

Great update man. The toe out at the back must have made it a little twitchy!
  75. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

Is the reason for the KnN being a decent mod on the S2k due to the location of the intake being in front of and away from the engine so it actually gets a decent feed of cool air?
  76. nefor

Jermal's DC5... Now Dat C250 AMG

Definitely like the looks of the ST. Impressive power too. Good luck with it doubt you'll regret it.
  77. nefor

My repwagon ST220.

**** in the front, dogs in the back.
  78. nefor

My repwagon ST220.

Love it. All of it. Especially that bit.
  79. nefor

Best colour for an EP3?

There's a yellow dc2 near here. Looks great. Saw a pic of a wrapped spoon yellow dc5 a while back too which looked great.
  80. nefor

TypeRiter's DC5

Awful rear lights.
  81. nefor

Best colour for an EP3?

I agree with this. Out of available colours I do like black.
  82. nefor

TypeRiter's DC5

:lol: I have to admit, though I wouldn't do it myself I do quite like a few of the Tegs I've seen with that kit.
  83. nefor

TypeRiter's DC5

Fancy some Krill for dinner?
  84. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

Looking great Nick!
  85. nefor

TypeRiter's DC5

Love that lip, with the middle section sprayed black particularly, F1 fog light still possible?
  86. nefor

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Howling like a Wolf with his leg caught in a Bear trap as he claws at the dirt unsuccessfully trying to escape, all the while sensing the unrelenting, unstoppable approach of a hungry Cougar.
  87. nefor

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Leather jacket wearing Frenchman on Jermal's facebook suggests someone will be without a pound, someone else will be without a car, scruffy will be without the chance to buy and we'll all be without the hilarious possibility that this was all some massive joke. Lietard lives.
  88. nefor

Very bored!!

As Jermal said, subtle mods tend to be popular. Certainly not seen many EP3s that look good with too much cosmetic work done.
  89. nefor

K20 FTW.. Essentially, more JDM than a Tsunami

Nice little write-up. Great car, nice figures!
  90. nefor

Suits' JDM S2000

It looks awesome though. Huge improvement over the standard orange.
  91. nefor

Bride Seats

There are a lot of fakes out there, not sure on how to check. I think they have an official tag like a clothing tag. Normally the fakes just have the Bride name on the cloth.
  92. nefor

2006 Civic 1.8 GT Replica

Sounds cheap for only 25k miles but then if you're buying a replica R made from a 1.8 maybe the market is too small.
  93. nefor

Iron X....Bilberry....Very Cherry....???

I was very happy with the results of the Bilberry stuff.
  94. nefor

TypeGRRR's CR-X siR - Update: 22/04/15 POWER

Almost every part is new by now anyway so technically it's nowhere near that figure! :)
  95. nefor

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk etc.

Many things are. Actually putting a rule in to ban something like this which isn't rude or offensive is a bit extreme. Most people get rid of it quickly enough and few regular posters use them. Would you ban Geoff from replying with his name or people with quotes in their signatures?
Back